Tinder, Bumble, And Other Dating Sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
I would imagine this is true..i never felt my age until i had issues with my hair..so i cant even imagine in my 20s.

it is like having your youth stolen.

girls dig into older guys!

Dante92

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dante, I am 35 and just as worried about my looks as I was when I was 18. I still enjoy female attention just as much. 26 is still really young. I will still advise, as a guy 10 years older than you, that desire to look good never gets old. 26 is not the end of your youth.

Yeah, yeah, and, let me guess, you're also at least decent-looking and not past Norwood 3. Right? Right.

Anybody else?

Baldhurts

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would imagine this is true..i never felt my age until i had issues with my hair..so i cant even imagine in my 20s.

it is like having your youth stolen.

Very true. Women below 25 scoff at me in public. The only slightest bit of interest comes from women 30+

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
When you're ugly and bald, you're never young. My youth ended 6 years ago.

My youth might have ended back in 1992 (8 years old), around when I first considered suicide.
My youth might have ended in 2007 (age 23) when I developed ED.
My youth might have ended in 2012 (age 28) when my father died.

The closest I've come to a happy youth were the periods playing video games and watching movies with my friends in a non-sexual environment (i.e. actually discussing the game or the movie), and the few weeks I had with a girlfriend without worrying about ED.

Now I'm missing out on what people enjoy in their 30s. I'm 33. At this age, people no longer post pics of themselves parting. They post pics of their beautiful babies bouncing on their laps. They talk abut their kids' first words and first crawls, about buying homes and such.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
People who can get sex frequently have the luxury to worry about relationships. You grossly underestimate the value of getting frequent sex. There are guys who haven't even touched even an ugly women for years, let alone worry about relationships. If you were one of those guys, you will understand I am talking about.

I don't under value it for men--to men it is something valuable for in the moment even if they are NOT attracted to a woman but then its like they took a dump if they are not attracted to the woman.

For a woman who is ugly she won't get any male attention unless she w****s herself out...i had a friend she was kind of sexy but NOT pretty growing up when we were teenagers..she had sex A LOT a ton of one night stands...at the time i thought she was just a free spirit...i spoke with her about it a few years ago...and she explained to me she was so lonely and it never made her feel 'good' to do that all those years it was just compensating and she felt dirty from it regretful over it.

I think you are overvaluing it to women because its valuable to men.

most women 'need' a bit of a connection even if its not LOVE....otherwise they are compensating if they are just f*****g random men...they are not 'players' as men are when doing this because its not really what women want when they do this its usually not for right reason.

You are equating the value of 'random' sex for a woman to the value it has to a man...its not equal.

Baldhurts

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
My youth might have ended back in 1992 (8 years old), around when I first considered suicide.

The closest I've come to a happy youth were the periods playing video games and watching movies with my friends in a non-sexual environment (i.e. actually discussing the game or the movie), and the few weeks I had with a girlfriend without worrying about ED.

Now I'm missing out on what people enjoy in their 30s. I'm 33. At this age, people no longer post pics of themselves parting. They post pics of their beautiful babies bouncing on their laps. They talk abut their kids' first words and first crawls.

True. The last time I actually remember the feeling of happiness was when I was 14 playing junior hockey.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
But... but... but... you look good!

LOL you sound like this guy

polar_8.jpg

Dante92

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Now I'm missing out on what people enjoy in their 30s. I'm 33. At this age, people no longer post pics of themselves parting. They post pics of their beautiful babies bouncing on their laps. They talk abut their kids' first words and first crawls, about buying homes and such.

The 20s are supposed to be the only decent period in a man's life. After that, it is just a meaningless march through empty days for most people.

what's ur reddit username

He's too retarded even by their standards.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
Shirts as a rule are better, but it really depends on who you are dating.

Some women may prefer a simple jeans, t shirt and a good body; and some women will prefer a man who dresses smart.

There is no golden outfit that will please all women.

I think that she's a worldly person and she has some professional looking photos. How about the short beard? Normally, I like the clean shaven look but remember that I'm compensating here. The buzz looks less diffuse and the head less shiny with even a little bit of beard.

Status
Not open for further replies.