Tinder, Bumble, And Other Dating Sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
well THATS not new and has always gone on for as long as man exists....so i don't know why you guys are thinking that is making a huge difference in your relationships or lack of them specifically 'today'

if the women are fat and ugly and you don't want them--why would this effect 'you'?

I didn't say that this problem is specific to "today" and wasn't an issue in the past. I am not even sure what you are arguing about if you admit that women have it easier time getting laid.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
is last one Quinn from Homeland?...he's my TV crush.

View attachment 47605

lol @ Quinn f*****g ugly landwhale in last season and drug-addicted wh*** in 6x01

my favourite character (maybe after Claire when she has mental breakdowns) in Homeland as well tho

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Actually now that I think about it, the actor in my avatar (Charlie Cox) has a body type which may be achievable for me with plausible effort.

I'm not finding simple photos though, all are cropped in the wrong places or at a bad angle or lighting:

2558DDF700000578-0-image-a-14_1423100885131.jpg

charlie-cox-demolidor1.jpg

Baldhurts

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I didn't say that this problem is specific to "today" and wasn't an issue in the past. I am not even sure what you are arguing about if you admit that women have it easier time getting laid.

All a woman has to do even if she is fat or ratchet is just exist because there will always be men who will do whatever it takes to get inside her sugar walls.

We all know men have to put in so much f*****g work. Unless your chad

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Actually now that I think about it, the actor in my avatar has a body type which may be achievable for me with plausible effort.

I'm not finding simple photos though, all are cropped in the wrong places or at a bad angle or lighting:

2558DDF700000578-0-image-a-14_1423100885131.jpg

charlie-cox-demolidor1.jpg

yes this body is ideal

shookwun

Reaction score
girls love guys with muscles. especially the older girls, real woman. but if your not good looking before hand it doesnt really make a difference.

basically if your a handsome f****r, your good either way. muscles or no muscles.

im good looking but going bald so i need to some f*****g muscles man to compensate. gotta hit the gym bro! kelly slater style
Most women over 20 are not into skinny, and fat guys
lol same two pics posted before

first guy just hasnt worked out properly. needs to shape his body better. just looks weird here

second guy is ugly. doesnt matter about body. stick a good looking guy on top of that body and he looks good
he loves posting these pictures.

Poor shoulder muscle development.

If you look closely, he has very small deltoids. To many arm days.

Nothing to do with his clavicles breadth and frame width. If anything its average.

Baldhurts

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can you imagine life as JDM? he's a 50 year old chad who could slay 19 and 20 year olds even if he wasn't famous.

Attachments

• IMG_0120.JPG
    IMG_0120.JPG
    111.6 KB · Views: 256

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm currently bulking and higher in bf%, but this is how I look when a bit lower in bf%:

Feedback always excellent from opposing sex. Feedback always worse when I get sluggish and get out of shape.

Nonetheless It's about myself first and foremost because I feel better and happy when I'm gymcelling.

Also no excuses really about "weak frames". Doesn't exist. Very few people will get a "wow" physique natty unless you are genetically gifted. But everyone can attain a fit athletic body. I have seen very skinny Asians attain a proper physiques.

@Dante92, I'm sure you'll do fine when your shoulder is fixed. Just try it out man, you'll be amazed at the quick change, especially in the beginning. Plus it's beneficial for your overall health.

Last edited:

Dante92

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm currently bulking and higher in bf%, but this is how I look when a bit lower in bf%:

hihi.jpg

Feedback always excellent from opposing sex. Feedback always worse when I get sluggish and get out of shape.

Nonetheless It's about myself first and foremost because I feel better and happy when I'm gymcelling and in shape.

Also no excuses really about "weak frames". Doesn't exist. Very few people will get a "wow" physique natty unless you are genetically gifted. But everyone can attain a fit athletic body. I have seen very skinny Asians attain a proper physiques.

@Dante92, I'm sure you'll do fine when your shoulder is fixed. Just try it out man, you'll be amazed at the quick change, especially in the beginning. Plus it's beneficial for your overall health.

My shoulder will be "fixed" in 2 years, by which time I'll be 26 and Norwood 5. There's no point in trying at this stage.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

getting laid is not a relationship it's not even dating...so i don't get your point how this effects you all negatively.

Im not arguing with you it's interesting to me that whenever i don't agree with you--you assume its an argument.

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
My shoulder will be "fixed" in 2 years, by which time I'll be 26 and Norwood 5. There's no point in trying at this stage.

Dante, I am 35 and just as worried about my looks as I was when I was 18. I still enjoy female attention just as much. 26 is still really young. I will still advise, as a guy 10 years older than you, that desire to look good never gets old. 26 is not the end of your youth.

Dante92

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dante, I am 35 and just as worried about my looks as I was when I was 18. I still enjoy female attention just as much. 26 is still really young. I will still advise, as a guy 10 years older than you, that desire to look good never gets old. 26 is not the end of your youth.

When you're ugly and bald, you're never young. My youth ended 6 years ago.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Also no excuses

I fixed

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
getting laid is not a relationship it's not even dating...so i don't get your point how this effects you all negatively.

People who can get sex frequently have the luxury to worry about relationships. You grossly underestimate the value of getting frequent sex. There are guys who haven't even touched even an ugly women for years, let alone worry about relationships. If you were one of those guys, you will understand I am talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.