Not open for further replies.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am not sure where you live but in Dallas you get to see various good looking men with average to ugly women. Also, are you not aware of trends in online dating where average women can get more dates than she can handle within a few hours while guys spend weeks and even months without finding anything?

your telling me what you 'think' is a couple who is not looks matched...maybe they are.

maybe you are overvaluing the dudes.

I live in NY i go all over the tristate area also NJ PENN...i see looks matched.

I'm going to be honest i see a lot of very unattractive people men and women.

but looks matched.

only time NOT looks matched is when its an older or unattractive man with money and a younger or hotter woman.

I never see the opposite...i never see an ugly woman with a good looking man.

i see a lot of average and average.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've def benefited from being gymcel. A great body doesn't compensate for an ugly face, no. That's logical.

However a great body does puts you in the spotlight as it draws attention.

I've been many times in the summer holidays to these "get wasted in the sun, hunt on girls and party" vacations. You name it Salou, Chersonnisos, Lloret de mar later followed by Ibiza, Marbella etc. (my liver still hurts from these vacations).

Walking around at the beach or pool you do feel that a lot of people look at you so that's only a plus. Again your face needs to be aesthetic too but you get the point.

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
your telling me what you 'think' is a couple who is not looks matched...maybe they are.

maybe you are overvaluing the dudes.

I live in NY i go all over the tristate area also NJ PENN...i see looks matched.

I'm going to be honest i see a lot of very unattractive people men and women.

but looks matched.

only time NOT looks matched is when its an older or unattractive man with money and a younger or hotter woman.

I never see the opposite...i never see an ugly woman with a good looking man.

i see a lot of average and average.

So you don't believe that men have harder time finding date/sex compared to women?

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
I posted Jon Kortahareena physique before

you can fill 3 photos with him I guerantee it

I actually think his physique is ideal, that's basically what I have. I don't like extreme definition or bulk like the gymcels in your pics, looks a bit tryhard and unaesthetic. Which is handy because I'm lazy. Now I just need to hit face day hard at the gym and I can be just like Jon.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
So you don't believe that men have harder time finding date/sex compared to women?

i think unattractive people find it harder men and women to date and find relationships.

can an ugly fat gross woman get laid easier than a fat ugly man? sure

thats not new to social media or dating apps thats always been the case.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
I actually think his physique is ideal, that's basically what I have. I don't like too much definition or bulk, looks tryhard and unaesthetic. Which is handy because I'm lazy. Now I just need to hit face day hard at the gym and I can be just like Jon.

suicide if u not gaining muscles while slaying ur pizza and playing xbox

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
FYI no one here supports David's beliefs in fasting.

He sure it works but still chubby.

@kj6723 was practicing one meal a day and maintains 7% body fat.

As for myself I've been dealing with personal problems lately that have contributed to bad eating habits.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
jokes apart that is what called ideal body

novak-djokovic-aus08semi3.jpg

(and hair)

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
That makes a HUGE difference.

well THATS not new and has always gone on for as long as man exists....so i don't know why you guys are thinking that is making a huge difference in your relationships or lack of them specifically 'today'

if the women are fat and ugly and you don't want them--why would this effect 'you'?

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.