Tinder, Bumble, And Other Dating Sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baldhurts

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Only the moderators can clear your name. At this point no one will believe you anymore. How did you get the photo of Rick? And why does Swoop have a photo of you?

I actually came here a long time ago and was browsing because I was looking for treatment options. I found ricks thread where he posted pictures of himself.

Swoop got a picture of me by obviously browsing my misc post history, a thread from 4 years ago I think. That's the truth though. No BS.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I actually came here a long time ago and was browsing because I was looking for treatment options. I found ricks thread where he posted pictures of himself.

Swoop got a picture of me by obviously browsing my misc post history, a thread from 4 years ago I think. That's the truth though. No BS.

Given your depression, you are not a good candidate for finasteride.

Try rogaine foam 1x/day, nizoral 1% shampoo 3 or 4 times a week, you'll get modest regrowth.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score

Ok post a current video of you apologizing to us about lying and your name will be cleared.

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score
Only the moderators can clear your name. At this point no one will believe you anymore. How did you get the photo of Rick? And why does Swoop have a photo of you?

LOL maybe @Swoop is f*****g with us????

Paranoia sets in...Swoop is that you in those pics???

The guy is actually legit guys, no joke. But he has issues.

http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/rybo/

That's the account of this guy:

4f4367bd0f6f41679f485497fb0f1a9c-180x180.jpg

The account is legit almost 100%. It stems from 2010 and has more than 2000 posts with constant photo updates of the guy above including his physique. Plus if you quickly look at the posts it's easy to see the guy has issues with himself.

For instance:

"Misc, so I have been laid off from my job in the oil and gas industry for 2 months now. And for some reason I think I have developed social anxiety or some other disorder. I am afraid to leave the house. Fukkkn srs. I will go where I can avoid people at all costs. Lifting at 3:30 in the morning. Even going to the grocery store is hard.

I was downtown the other day doing some banking and I took the train, and even being near any people makes me start sweating and shaking. I think there's something seriously wrong with me."

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Swoop, thanks for the validation. The fact that he wanted to be pretend to be Rick is enough for me to know his "elevator" does not go to the top.

Baldhurts

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The guy is actually legit guys, no joke. But he has issues.

http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/rybo/

That's the account of this guy:

4f4367bd0f6f41679f485497fb0f1a9c-180x180.jpg

The account is legit almost 100%. It stems from 2010 and has more than 2000 posts with constant photo updates of the guy above including his physique. Plus if you quickly look at the posts it's easy to see the guy has issues with himself.

For instance:

"Misc, so I have been laid off from my job in the oil and gas industry for 2 months now. And for some reason I think I have developed social anxiety or some other disorder. I am afraid to leave the house. Fukkkn srs. I will go where I can avoid people at all costs. Lifting at 3:30 in the morning. Even going to the grocery store is hard.

I was downtown the other day doing some banking and I took the train, and even being near any people makes me start sweating and shaking. I think there's something seriously wrong with me."

Yes 100%

I actually do have issues. Although it's hard to trust me now.. it's true. I do have very bad anxeity. I do not like going out in public. I used to lift early in the gym at 3 am so I could be there by myself, then I spent 4 grand and built my own home gym.

I don't have any friends or a social circle at all. I have used tinder and bumble when I first moved here and I did get a lot of matches and had a lot of dates, but because I came off nervous I don't think it worked that well when we first would meet.

I had a girlfriend for 3 months this summer but I didn't ever want to leave my house to meet her and do things.. it was bad. She ended up leaving me for another guy and although It didn't come as a surprise I wasn't that hurt and ever since then I just avoid women completely 100%

Do I think my looks are a problem? Yes and no, I believe truly that there are a lot of woman who think baldness is gross/ a deal breaker and ever since I started browsing lookism and all that, I do feel worse about myself.

I'm not looking for validation or for people to give me compliments, I was truly curious on getting a hair transplant or a replacement system. But I probably won't go ahead with it, because I just unloaded a lot of money into tuition to get a criminology degree.

I'm actually really sorry for being a piece of sh*t or trolling, I'm sorry I did that guys.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Yes 100%

I actually do have issues. Although it's hard to trust me now.. it's true. I do have very bad anxeity. I do not like going out in public. I used to lift early in the gym at 3 am so I could be there by myself, then I spent 4 grand and built my own home gym.

I don't have any friends or a social circle at all. I have used tinder and bumble when I first moved here and I did get a lot of matches and had a lot of dates, but because I came off nervous I don't think it worked that well when we first would meet.

I had a girlfriend for 3 months this summer but I didn't ever want to leave my house to meet her and do things.. it was bad. She ended up leaving me for another guy and although It didn't come as a surprise I wasn't that hurt and ever since then I just avoid women completely 100%

Do I think my looks are a problem? Yes and no, I believe truly that there are a lot of woman who think baldness is gross/ a deal breaker and ever since I started browsing lookism and all that, I do feel worse about myself.

I'm not looking for validation or for people to give me compliments, I was truly curious on getting a hair transplant or a replacement system. But I probably won't go ahead with it, because I just unloaded a lot of money into tuition to get a criminology degree.

I'm actually really sorry for being a piece of sh*t or trolling, I'm sorry I did that guys.
What type of work do you do?

ionut310

Reaction score

Baldhurts

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
What type of work do you do?

I'm laid off currently. I was working in oil and gas and our economy in Alberta crashed hard. The unemployment rate here is the highest it's ever been. I managed to save a lot of money though and I'm doing okay, I'm going back to school to better my education but I'm looking to get into corrections. Decent starting salary of 60k, not what I was making before but I'll have job security for years to come.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
I believe truly that there are a lot of woman who think baldness is gross/ a deal breaker and ever since I started browsing lookism and all that, I do feel worse about myself.

Lookism ruined my redpilled life as well but I almost swallowed a blackpill and feel better now.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes 100%

you sound like you need anti anxiety medication which i am not a fan of but some people legitimately need it

You should go to a Dr and talk see what they think

You describe yourself you sound agoraphobic almost..or extreme generalized anxiety...maybe hair loss made everything you already had much worse?

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm doing my weekly attempt at trying to make connections off OkCupid and PoF.

One woman on OkCupid writes what she's looking for in a man:
You should message me if ...
so, you're not conservative, not super materialistic (despite trying to avoid the word "not"), you're independent, edgy, ambitious, introspective, have done the Landmark Forum or Vipassana, value good spelling and grammar, you're worldly, professional, unpretentious, empowered, honest and a little freaky. You're a great communicator, you honor your word, you're a gentleman, a diamond in the rough, you are in constant pursuit of your highest self, and you believe in magic!

Bonus points if you have a good sense of humor but are able to be serious, and you're not intimidated by intensity. You have way above average emotional intelligence, see perfection in imperfection, you have an appreciation for the finer things in life but have an inner tree-hugger somewhere. You are nice to strangers just for the sake of being nice, and you're a master of touch! Oh... one last thing, you're not someone who sits on the fence in life, you know what you want, and you know yourself.

For those this applies to: I am not interested in joining your threesome or dating someone more than a year or two younger than me at most. I get messages all the time telling me that age is just a number. While that might be true, if you are outside of my desired age range, please don't expect a response.

One 31 year-old woman had a NW3 hairline and I felt sorry for her.

Another woman writes:
You should message me if
you're already trained to open the door for me and pay the check. Manchildren need not apply.

Six women messaged off OkCupid today. I expect zero replies.

One woman on PoF writes:
I would eventually like a relationship, marriage and all that goes with it but I feel like that's putting a lot of pressure on somebody I haven't met yet.
That's insightful

Three women messaged off PoF today. I expect zero replies.

Baldhurts

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nice trolling going on around here. That account on bb is legit. He is trolling here and on misc also.

He is a virgin in this thread
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170600501

A year before, his girlfriends period was late
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169663073

Thread of him being a slayer
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171794013

Thread about a hair transplant
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166868441

And more around there.

Everyone on the misc trolls. But I'm coming clean here and telling everyone the truth. Iv never been a slayer, so what I had some hook ups from dating apps, but none of them wanted anything to do with me when they found out what I was truly like.. a social outcast.

Like I said, the misc is a fun place to mess around, I have trolled on there before. But my condition is real. I'm not trolling anymore and will tell the truth about everything.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
David you should try to have sex with all of them even if you don't like them as people. It's probably better you gain experience with the ones you don't like so when you meet the one you do you will be good.

Good for you by the way, you were so sure you were physically hideous but all these women are happy to have sex with you based on your pictures. It's how you behave that will determine whether they go through with it. Zircon said you were too ugly to be successful on dating apps and he was wrong. There is nothing wrong with you and there never was, even when you were overweight, lots of people are overweight.

Like Dante the problem was just that you were very unpopular with the group that you grew up with and this warped your mind and your sense of self. I hope this is the start of a new beginning for you.

My attraction quotient is below average, I have slightly more activity than might be expected because I get a lot of matches off jswipe right now. Might be the other Jewish men in the area are mostly below average, raising my status. I also have not had sex with any of these women.

In general I get a very, very, very low match fraction on tinder, bumble, etc. On eHarmony last year, I tried liking every single profile, every single one, only 2 or 3 % liked me back, and I only met a couple of them. Even the wheelchair girl with down's syndrome didn't want to me.

The other issue is that I cannot have sex with them, and certainly not if I find them unattractive. I'm giving conventional medicine one last go and am seeing a urologist on Thursday for a consult. If this doesn't work out, I'll be trying steroids in the coming months.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes 100%

no need to be sorry

i think this sh*t is hiliarious

this threads had me in tears

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
David, I guess you are open to other religions but I suspect you would prefer a jewish girl. Or am I wrong?

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
My attraction quotient is below average, I have slightly more activity than might be expected because I get a lot of matches off jswipe right now. Might be the other Jewish men in the area are mostly below average, raising my status. I also have not had sex with any of these women.

In general I get a very, very, very low match fraction on tinder, bumble, etc. On eHarmony last year, I tried liking every single profile, every single one, only 2 or 3 % liked me back, and I only met a couple of them. Even the wheelchair girl with down's syndrome didn't want to me.

The other issue is that I cannot have sex with them, and certainly not if I find them unattractive. I'm giving conventional medicine one last go and am seeing a urologist on Thursday for a consult. If this doesn't work out, I'll be trying steroids in the coming months.

you are a very interesting guy david. best of luck with getting laid

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
David, I guess you are open to other religions but I suspect you would prefer a jewish girl. Or am I wrong?

I'm open to being non-religious.

I tried Jswipe in the hope that Jewish girls might be more open to me and that seems to be the case. There are any number of reasons why that would be. I'm speculating that it's because the other Jewish men in the area are all ugly, that could be it. Another possibility is Fred's genetic compatibility theory, the girl I saw on Monday is half-Moroccan, as am I. Maybe she's open to me because I look like her relatives.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Everyone on the misc trolls. But I'm coming clean here and telling everyone the truth. Iv never been a slayer, so what I had some hook ups from dating apps, but none of them wanted anything to do with me when they found out what I was truly like.. a social outcast.

Like I said, the misc is a fun place to mess around, I have trolled on there before. But my condition is real. I'm not trolling anymore and will tell the truth about everything.
What is your definition of a social outcast?

Status
Not open for further replies.