Tinder, Bumble, And Other Dating Sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wanheda

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Whoa she looks anazing! Bone structure and everything so feminine. Big thumbs up and a biig 'yes' from me :)

shookwun

Reaction score
Yes, I think it's pretty much assumed that low body fat is essential on woman, maybe 15-20% or so.

I don't actually notice good features on a fat woman. I'll realize they're there as hypothetical if I focus on it in an abstract sense, but that's all, there's no emotional reaction.

Deep blue eyes for example, if they're on a woman with a nice body I'll notice them very quickly. I'll think "she has really nice eyes".
20-25% on a women ideal

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
20-25% on a women ideal

i agree below 20% gets into more athletic look which some men like some don't. Boobs and hips start to go. Face gets gaunt if not naturally predisposition.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
also getting an accurate percentage to me is not so easy if you are not using proper equipment where submerged in water.

they use that tool to pinch arms legs torso i never found it to alway be consistent. I always used it as a guide..
Unless they have other way now. I only know of the submerging in tank of water.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's exactly what I'm attracted to. (boobs a bit bigger would be ideal tho tho)

thats a transgender model she does a lot of fashion and editorial. I mean who the Hell would know?
i think she kept boobs small for modeling--even women in editorial and fashion the smaller the tits the better for clothes.
andreja pejic

some pics is when she was still boy flat chested and some pics are her woman but small boobs..some are androgensis in-between.

Dante92

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
thats a transgender model she does a lot of fashion and editorial. I mean who the Hell would know?
i think she kept boobs small for modeling--even women in editorial and fashion the smaller the tits the better for clothes.
andreja pejic

some pics is when she was still boy flat chested and some pics are her woman but small boobs..some are androgensis in-between.

I guess the last step for transgender people to become real women is getting more and more shallow and picky.

Wanheda

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
also getting an accurate percentage to me is not so easy if you are not using proper equipment where submerged in water.

they use that tool to pinch arms legs torso i never found it to alway be consistent. I always used it as a guide..
Unless they have other way now. I only know of the submerging in tank of water.
Totally agree here. My PT uses that same tool but everytime the measurements dont make sense - even though i know its different from what they saying. Fluctuates each time AND it HURTS!! :(

shookwun

Reaction score
i agree below 20% gets into more athletic look which some men like some don't. Boobs and hips start to go. Face gets gaunt if not naturally predisposition.
What most men don't realize is that isn't so much the body fat, but there muscular foundation. This is essentially what gives all the shape in the body. Fat is just the icing on the cake to give a smooth look, and compliment there structure, and base.

I have seen women with thick muscular builds at 30% that look amazing.

It's in the muscular base, shape, and insertions that give the overall look.

Skinny chicks with little muscle don't look good with to much bodyfat. tend to look flabby

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I guess the last step for transgender people to become real women is getting more and more shallow and picky.

I was wondering if everything they go through--being ridiculed, ostracized, if when they become beautiful or handsome (for F to M) if they are better people for it.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
What most men don't realize is that isn't so much the body fat, but there muscular foundation. This is essentially what gives all the shape in the body. Fat is just the icing on the cake to give a smooth look, and compliment there structure, and base.

I have seen women with thick muscular builds at 30% that look amazing.

It's in the muscular base, shape, and insertions that give the overall look.

Skinny chicks with little muscle don't look good with to much body fat. tend to look flabby

I agree 100% when i was 18 i was a 'skinny fat' size 4 i got into physical fitness especially weights around this time and my trainer PUSHED me to build muscle and i went up to a size 6--BUT i looked super lean in companions...No thigh spread no stomach rolls..it was tight but not not looking too buff.

Dante92

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was wondering if everything they go through--being ridiculed, ostracized, if when they become beautiful or handsome (for F to M) if they are better people for it.

People rarely get better or more decent through suffering. They are no exception, becoming "beautiful women" will make them nastier, pettier and crueler, just to "pay everyone back" for what they went through, out of a sense of self-righteousness or whatever.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
People rarely get better or more decent through suffering. They are no exception, becoming "beautiful women" will make them nastier, pettier and crueler, just to "pay everyone back" for what they went through, out of a sense of self-righteousness or whatever.

I think people stay the same mostly, whether you're good or bad is within you.

However, your personality might become accentuated if you accumulate power, for example by becoming better looking, or having more money.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Liked in hair loss talk disliked in the real world by women. And then women say that men are shallow and only judge based on appearance when it's the other way around. I am basicly the same as you Dante just 2 years younger and on the same path. (Although I think I'm a solid 6/10).

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
some photos are more feminine then others i don't know if its the photographs or where she was in transition. Some are her as a boy early on.

e206e70986f242dfb8fab70ae492983f.jpg

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Liked in hair loss talk disliked in the real world by women. And then women say that men are shallow and only judge based on appearance when it's the other way around. I am basicly the same as you Dante just 2 years younger and on the same path. (Although I think I'm a solid 6/10).

Women are correct, men are largely shallow.

The reason we discuss women being shallow is that there's a catharsis-like release to. It's counter-programming to the general cultural message that women are into your personality, your confidence, etc and that looks have nothing to do with it.

Dante92

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Then you have chances to improve. I suggest you don't waste time and act. I was a 4/10 with hair, so I was fucked from the very beginning and I didn't have any choice, but you do. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.