Tinder, Bumble, And Other Dating Sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

shookwun

Reaction score
I hope that none of you have actually wasted time researching the methods of the great RooshV.
As a writer, and journalist I love reading his material over at Return Of Kings.

Tons of articles on traveling, women, masculinity, sex, work, and life style.

http://www.returnofkings.com/

shookwun

Reaction score
According to Roosh, I should avoid dating women like @EvilLocks

script2.jpg

http://www.returnofkings.com/76872/never-date-a-woman-who-takes-one-of-these-prescription-drugs

oddly enough, I noticed a trend in women taking SSRI

@WhitePolarBear

shookwun

Reaction score
One out of every four—that’s how many women in America are on some type of antidepressant

I would love to read a study on that...

That's bat sh*t insane.

If that many women are becoming a walking pharmacy

As much as I hate game, RooshV is pretty much the red pill king, and savior of masculinity on paper.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Any decent women will go dutch, and pay there half.

well i never said i was decent...;)

It's a CLEAR signal to me a guy is not that into me if he allows me to pay half the dinner bill on a first date.

And to be honest only time I ever insist is when I am NOT into them. IE 'Don't expect a kiss' IE "This is just platonic"

Let me just add this i think DINNER for a first meet from internet is totally uncomfortable..I am a coffee or drink person for first meet up..Usually coffee. If you have chemistry it does not matter if you just meet for coffee (my experience) but everyone is different don't go by me with this..I just hate being stuck at dinner/lunch if I don't like someone.

shookwun

Reaction score
well i never said i was decent...;)

It's a CLEAR signal to me a guy is not that into me if he allows me to pay half the dinner bill on a first date.

And to be honest only time I ever insist is when I am NOT into them. IE 'Don't expect a kiss' IE "This is just platonic"

Let me just add this i think DINNER for a first meet from internet is totally uncomfortable..I am a coffee or drink person for first meet up..Usually coffee. If you have chemistry it does not matter if you just meet for coffee (my experience) but everyone is different don't go by me with this..I just hate being stuck at dinner/lunch if I don't like someone.
coffee is the best. quick, and simple way to gauge if you want to have a serious first date.

15-30 minutes max.

movies, and dinner are a awkward first encounter choice.... almost stuck being with someone you dont want to be with,.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
I went out on a date tonight.

Of the 4 women I've met this year, she's the hottest one. She's about 5'5, nice chest, average size, nice skin and hair. She's smart and well spoken and well traveled. She said she was new in town and didn't respect the food around here, I took her to a Lebanese place and she said it was nice and I had proven the point that there is good food in Baltimore.

With that said I did not put my best foot forward and thus it is unlikely that she will want to see me again. I only made her laugh once. She mentioned she has a degree in psychology and wants to be a clinical psychologist, I made the mistake of telling her I've seen counsellors before -- she probably thinks I have many problems based on that. She said she likes museums, instead of asking her about the museums she's been too or mentioning the nice museums I've been to elsewhere, I said I hadn't gotten around to seeing the Baltimore museums soon and I hoped to see them soon. When the waiter came with the bill, I put in my credit card and she put in hers, I didn't give her back her card and said "oh that's all right, I got it," I lacked assertiveness. I was f*****g weak for the entire date basically.

She didn't want dessert (that's fine). I said I was going for a walk after the date rather than straight home, she said she'd come with me. Then she changed her mind on the basis of being "really tired, wanting to hit the bed".

I was actually surprised she kissed me at the end of the date, she probably did it just to be polite.

I think I bombed this one. I will call her again in a couple days, just to be sure, but very likely this isn't going anywhere.

So, this year alone (which is only about 2 weeks long), you've already met 4 women? How are you meeting them all if you're failing in online dating? I've met one person in 3 months.

Game in 2017. Been reading to mush Rooshv

News flash: Picking up women is 90% looks, and 10% listening, and responding mundane crap - 'Mhmm, yep, Oh yeah?, rely?'

Her: Chad was amazing last night, he's so interesting, and thoughtful.

PHXVQfe.gif

Any decent women will go dutch, and pay there half.

When you realy think about it? Why the f*** would you pay for there meal for a person you don't even know or ever met. From my experience, a good women will reject your offer, and insist on paying her half.

nxMBqb4.gif

Had nothing to do with paying for the dinner. Women like to indirectly quote an experience that has nothing to do with the main reason why she thought you were an a**h**.

So is my only option to get a hair transplant? I'm failing online and you're saying that game isn't worthwhile. But, based on my results online, if I followed the game guidelines (4 hours of approaching with 3 hours per approach on 4 separate nights per week), would you say that I would still be having no success? Surely, being in the field is easier than doing it online?

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't mind the risk of spending too much time with women I don't like as I'm in need of more social experience so as to behave better. It will refine my antennae to see a broader range of people.

For a good looking motherfucker like @shookwun, who flexes for money on craigslist personals while wearing a black cap to pay for his MDMA habit, it makes sense to hold auditions at the coffee shop:

1:00 Rosie
1:15 Rebecca
1:30 Sarah
1:45 Jennifer
2:00 Jessica
2:15 Dhalia
2:30 Kim
etc

6:00pm, go home, evaluate pics one last time, call Sarah over as she had the biggest tits of the lot, ejaculate after 3 or 4 seconds of sex, immediately fall asleep, wake up at 3:00am and troll @CopeForLife until 4:00am, then go back to sleep.

shookwun

Reaction score
So, this year alone (which is only about 2 weeks long), you've already met 4 women? How are you meeting them all if you're failing in online dating? I've met one person in 3 months.

So is my only option to get a hair transplant? I'm failing online and you're saying that game isn't worthwhile. But, based on my results online, if I followed the game guidelines (4 hours of approaching with 3 hours per approach on 4 separate nights per week), would you say that I would still be having no success? Surely, being in the field is easier than doing it online?
Game has NOTHING to do with online dating.

How can you 'game' a women online. think about that for a second.

What you are thinking of is the approach principles in real life. Mass number approaching women until one submits to you.

How the f*** do you apply game to online dating? if you're ugly, then online dating is a waste of time, which I am sure your lack of prospects have shown you already. No pun intended, but online dating is a waste of time if you are not attractive.

Go mass approach women in real life until you find one. Eventually through all the rejections you will find something.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
1 woman off bumble, 3 off jswipe. Have a bunch of matches lined up that I have not yet bothered talking to. I have enough to talk to right now that I'm not further swiping. A modicum of activity off okcupid and plentyoffish.

Take the best photos you can, write a competent profile (proper spelling, don't talk about the holocaust or about rape), and cast a wide net.

When there's an opportunity to take photos, I try to take as many as possible in the hope that one of them turns out acceptable. Sometimes I manage to get one acceptable photo. Sometimes zero. This is the modern era where you can take thousands of photos, you're not limited to 24 pics like it's 1992.

How can people know without seeing your picture?

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't mind the risk of spending too much time with women I don't like as I'm in need of more social experience so as to behave better. It will refine my antennae to see a broader range of people.

For a good looking motherfucker like @shookwun, who flexes for money on craigslist personals while wearing a black cap to pay for his MDMA habit, it makes sense to hold auditions at the coffee shop:

etc

6:00pm, go home, evaluate pics one last time, call Sarah over as she had the biggest tits of the lot, ejaculate after 3 or 4 seconds of sex, immediately fall asleep, wake up at 3:00am and troll @CopeForLife until 4:00am, then go back to sleep.

you are mega super troll

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score

etc

is it me or does it sound really weird when david uses words like 'b****s, motherfucker and biggest tits'?

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Find yourself a dime piece tranny

index.php

index.php

Some transgender are not just getting the sex change but looks-maxing their faces with cosmetic surgery

some of them are like perfect looking stunning.

I think better quality of plastic surgeons saw a niche market.

Status
Not open for further replies.