Tinder, Bumble, And Other Dating Sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
im still confused.

anyway, whatever the f*** u r man, whatever ever happens to your hair, you have great color in you to put if off

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not Black dude. My parents are North African Jews, distant ancestry probably from Spain/Portugal as discussed by @hairblues, might be some intermarriage in the past 500 years, or maybe a slave Black African milk man got involved and gave me my hair prior to hairloss:

10917905_10101896990637487_7651364531501111169_n.jpg

@Dench57 looks just as Black.

Being able to pull off the bald look has nothing to do with colour. It's all about bone structure. Masculine bone structure means you can pull off being bald: woody harrelson, jason statham, bruce willis, say hello. You're just assuming it's colour because a lot of Black men have better bone structure.

Last edited:

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Being able to pull off the bald look has nothing to do with colour. It's all about bone structure. Masculine bone structure means you can pull off being bald: woody harrelson, jason statham, bruce willis, say hello. You're just assuming it's colour because a lot of Black men have better bone structure.

sorry man i have to disagree

color has absolutely everything to do it with it

if it didnt, why is getting a tan for white guys so commonly recommended when going bald?? because you look soooo much better.

yes of course, bone struture is very important, BUT it is far more important in white guys (which you just happen to mention as examples) than it is for non white guys.

regardless of your bone structure, having some color in you offsets your baldness massively. plus the fact, its sociable acceptable to be a black/dark skinned guy with a shaved head and look completely normal. for fair skinned guys, you look like a thug . and/or just plain stupid

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
The ideal skin type is Fitzpatrick II or Fitzpatrick III.

They don't need to get a tan, unless they're deficient in vitamin D.

shookwun

Reaction score
I'm not Black dude. My parents are North African Jews, distant ancestry probably from Spain/Portugal as discussed by @hairblues, might be some intermarriage in the past 500 years, or maybe a slave Black African milk man got involved and gave me my hair prior to hairloss:

10917905_10101896990637487_7651364531501111169_n.jpg

@Dench57 looks just as Black.

Would of pulled *** if you maintained those locks for sure man.

Crazy how much hair loss decimates someones appearance.

Legit were handsome back in the day man.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Would of pulled *** if you maintained those locks for sure man.

Crazy how much hair loss decimates someones appearance.

Legit were handsome back in the day man.
Shook, time to "wig it" or "FUE" it?

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
Holy ****. I was on OKC and decided to look for a friend with whom I could go out and practice game, so I changed my search to 'men who like women' and left everything else the same. Every single person on there was a NW1. There were even 29 year old NW1s! And people are lying about their body type e.g. a 'thin' person chose 'fit' and an 'average' person chose 'fit' too. I'm pretty sure that they're inflating their height by more than 5% too. But, anyway, this is completely disheartening and I think that I'll give up on that site after my current leads dry up. It's pretty surprising considering how many overweight females are on there. I'm starting to think that a NW6 should know his place, and that place is not in the arms of a woman. LDAR indeed.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Holy ****. I was on OKC and decided to look for a friend with whom I could go out and practice game, so I changed my search to 'men who like women' and left everything else the same. Every single person on there was a NW1. There were even 29 year old NW1s! And people are lying about their body type e.g. a 'thin' person chose 'fit' and an 'average' person chose 'fit' too. I'm pretty sure that they're inflating their height by more than 5% too. But, anyway, this is completely disheartening and I think that I'll give up on that site after my current leads dry up. It's pretty surprising considering how many overweight females are on there. I'm starting to think that a NW6 should know his place, and that place is not in the arms of a woman. LDAR indeed.

Lots of people lie on dating sites. Men, on average, lie about their height by 1 or 2 inches. I don't lie and I feel it puts me at a disadvantage for getting first dates.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
Lots of people lie on dating sites. Men, on average, lie about their height by 1 or 2 inches. I don't lie and I feel it puts me at a disadvantage for getting first dates.

I just think that a 5% height lie is reasonable, but more than that is not. Maybe the body type lie is not so bad. But the upshot is that it's impossible to compete when everybody is a NW1. I tried a normal profile and got no replies after over 100 messages sent out over 6 weeks. Now, I have an edgy profile and I get replies but they're only entertained, not interested in a date.

Has anybody here tried using game? Surely, if you did as advised (go out 4 hours per night 4 times per week and make 3 approaches every hour), you'd have something in a month? I could easily imagine myself having a whole year of no success online. I'm looking for somebody to come with me and show me the best game locations for my demographic, and then I might try it.

Baldhurts

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

f***. It's over.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
Define "game".

Everybody has a different meaning.

I'm really referring to the original "game" i.e. the stuff that was popularized on the VH1 show. That involves guidelines for everything that starts with talking to a group of strangers containing your target and ends with beginning a sexual relationship. There are routines and methods that you would use at each stage, so that you could repeat the same stuff after a week of practice. In that way, it's very much like online dating. We all just shuffle our photos and send a different version of the same message to everybody online. With game, you'd be using a few of your premade routines every time. This helps for people who are not naturally social and it would take the sting out of rejection because it was your routines, not you that was rejected (rationalization). It really seems like game could be the answer to our problems.

Note that I'm not talking about the modern version of game which is glorified dating advice. Dating advice for men #1 is always "get the right hairstyle". Look for a list of dating advice online if you don't believe me; that one is always first. If you're interested in what I described above, I can PM you some references. But I don't think that the forum is the right place to discuss different approaches.

Baldhurts

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You're a good looking guy with self-awareness and youth.

You also have enough hair for a hair transplant.

I admire the dedication you've shown to fitness. I hope at some point we hear about you conquering your demons.

I won't be doing a hair transplant. no prospects for employment anytime soon. I'm just going to accept my situation.. but I won't be trying To get girls, not anytime soon or in the near future.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I went out on a date tonight.

Of the 4 women I've met this year, she's the hottest one. She's about 5'5, nice chest, average size, nice skin and hair. She's smart and well spoken and well traveled. She said she was new in town and didn't respect the food around here, I took her to a Lebanese place and she said it was nice and I had proven the point that there is good food in Baltimore.

With that said I did not put my best foot forward and thus it is unlikely that she will want to see me again. I only made her laugh once. She mentioned she has a degree in psychology and wants to be a clinical psychologist, I made the mistake of telling her I've seen counsellors before -- she probably thinks I have many problems based on that. She said she likes museums, instead of asking her about the museums she's been too or mentioning the nice museums I've been to elsewhere, I said I hadn't gotten around to seeing the Baltimore museums soon and I hoped to see them soon. When the waiter came with the bill, I put in my credit card and she put in hers, I didn't give her back her card and said "oh that's all right, I got it," I lacked assertiveness. I was f*****g weak for the entire date basically.

She didn't want dessert (that's fine). I said I was going for a walk after the date rather than straight home, she said she'd come with me. Then she changed her mind on the basis of being "really tired, wanting to hit the bed".

I was actually surprised she kissed me at the end of the date, she probably did it just to be polite.

I think I bombed this one. I will call her again in a couple days, just to be sure, but very likely this isn't going anywhere.

Baldhurts

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I went out on a date tonight.

Of the 4 women I've met this year, she's the hottest one. She's about 5'5, nice chest, average size, nice skin and hair. She's smart and well spoken and well traveled. She said she was new in town and didn't respect the food around here, I took her to a Lebanese place and she said it was nice and I had proven the point that there is good food in Baltimore.

With that said I did not put my best foot forward and thus it is unlikely that she will want to see me again. I only made her laugh once. She mentioned she has a degree in psychology and wants to be a clinical psychologist, I made the mistake of telling her I've seen counsellors before -- she probably thinks I have many problems based on that. She said she likes museums, instead of asking her about the museums she's been too or mentioning the nice museums I've been to elsewhere, I said I hadn't gotten around to seeing the Baltimore museums soon and I hoped to see them soon. When the waiter came with the bill, I put in my credit card and she put in hers, I didn't give her back her card and said "oh that's all right, I got it," I lacked assertiveness. I was f*****g weak for the entire date basically.

She didn't want dessert (that's fine). I said I was going for a walk after the date rather than straight home, she said she'd come with me. Then she changed her mind on the basis of being "really tired, wanting to hit the bed".

I was actually surprised she kissed me at the end of the date, she probably did it just to be polite.

I think I bombed this one. I will call her again in a couple days, just to be sure, but very likely this isn't going anywhere.

You are over thinking it. If she kissed you that's a good sign.

Status
Not open for further replies.