Tinder, Bumble, And Other Dating Sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Some transgender are not just getting the sex change but looks-maxing their faces with cosmetic surgery

some of them are like perfect looking stunning.

I think better quality of plastic surgeons saw a niche market.

holy sh*t if thats a dude thats scary

herehairhere

My Regimen
Reaction score
I went on a date with a girl before, we only went to Eddie Rockets but it was clear she wasn't interested in me at all.

Afterwards I check out her facebook and it's covered in dinner-wh*** memes. Like she was proud of this sh*t.

One was something like this "He's sitting there thinking about the potential and how much he likes me, I'm just here for the free food!".

f*****g b**ch. Felt like such a pathetic moron.

Spending time with people you don't even like just to get a free meal seems insane.

Just a matter of time before we see the first dinner-wh*** meets player rom-com I suppose.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
holy sh*t if thats a dude thats scary

all transgender....surgeris now are incredible...makes me want to get some fine tuning. They are bumping it up for us biological women.

Attachments

• images-77.jpeg
    images-77.jpeg
    7.5 KB · Views: 467
  • carmenstory_647_102815040323.jpg
    carmenstory_647_102815040323.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 757
  • main-qimg-b3348ef353bf0885953961979f9de4a6-c.jpeg
    main-qimg-b3348ef353bf0885953961979f9de4a6-c.jpeg
    29.9 KB · Views: 593

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
makes me want to become a f*****g woman!

they look amazing

If i was a guy and her parts were all female and she was super hot and super cool and i did not care about biological kids--i would go out BUT the social stigma is really what i think stops a lot of people--it's a lot to overcome social stigmas like that. But visually? some of them look stunning.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
is it me or does it sound really weird when david uses words like 'b****s, motherfucker and biggest tits'?

One time, around 2004, I used a swear word, and somebody said "David, I've never heard you swear before."

A few years later, in late 2007, I was seeing this girl, Jennifer. She said we're doing ok, but we could be doing better if I started swearing more. I responded along the likes of "I'll start f*****g swearing then."

In general I refrain from vulgarity as I can't straddle the divide between being normal and being an uncivilized brute. It's a fine line and a subtle distinction.

So I end up coming off as formal.

shookwun

Reaction score
Fake tits look like crap if the women has no underlying foundation and base.

Women with C cups who still have fairly good size tits that get an implant look great. get big, and firm.

Same applies to women with D's. The tit becomes nice, plump and firm.

A/ borderline B cup chicks - YUCK..

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Fake tits look like crap if the women has no underlying foundation and base.

Women with C cups who still have fairly good size tits that get an implant look great. get big, and firm.

Same applies to women with D's. The tit becomes nice, plump and firm.

A/ borderline B cup chicks - YUCK..
They look great in clothes, but when the clothes come off it looks like a orange with human skin and a nipple pointing upwards. Yeah, not good.

shookwun

Reaction score
They look great in clothes, but when the clothes come off it looks like a orange with human skin and a nipple pointing upwards. Yeah, not good.
This only applies to women who are b, and a cups.

C, and D chicks who get tit implants look great. Tit gets that nice buff, firm and plump look while still looking natural.

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This only applies to women who are b, and a cups.

C, and D chicks who get tit implants look great. Tit gets that nice buff, firm and plump look while still looking natural.
The problem is that girls with small tits want really big ones, they can upgrade them but, they tend to go overboard and they end up looking sh*t.
images

shookwun

Reaction score
To me ***/waist are more important than tits. But then again, I'm a straight female. But nice, big tits (natural or at least natural looking) is a great asset to have.
Tight waist is most important ..... Always.

Flat, and small stomach will accentuate a nice ***, and make it look even better.

Small waist, and decent hip ratio for a women is the equivellant of broad shoulders, and a V taper on a man.

It all needs to taper into a small waist.

BIG waist on man, and women looks like sh*t. ALL THOUGH more forgiving on a man.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Tight waist is most important ..... Always.

Flat, and small stomach will accentuate a nice ***, and make it look even better.

Small waist, and decent hip ratio for a women is the equivellant of broad shoulders, and a V taper on a man.

It all needs to taper into a small waist.

BIG waist on man, and women looks like sh*t. ALL THOUGH more forgiving on a man.

Yes, I think it's pretty much assumed that low body fat is essential on woman, maybe 15-20% or so.

I don't actually notice good features on a fat woman. I'll realize they're there as hypothetical if I focus on it in an abstract sense, but that's all, there's no emotional reaction.

Deep blue eyes for example, if they're on a woman with a nice body I'll notice them very quickly. I'll think "she has really nice eyes".

Wanheda

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Argh Tindr = big no fo me. You swipe right and so does she. You match and say 'Hi. How are you?' 9 out of 10 times i dont get a reply! Hmm perhaps i need to be more 'direct' ;)

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
They will probably take over high end fashion one day--this transgender looks like runway and editorial girls..small chest and all.
315B5CF100000578-3453804-image-a-4_1455852765209-1.jpg
1280_andreja_pejic_marieclaire.jpg
andreja_pejic_2-a.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.