Tinder, Bumble, And Other Dating Sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baldhurts

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm thinking of going to mail order bride route boys. I signed up on Colombian Cupid a couple days ago and have already received 40+ messages. I really don't believe I'll find a woman in my city. Men outnumber women here to greatly it's insane. Plus, the standards of these women are through the roof and I don't meet any of the minimum requirements it seems. I should just try my luck with a mail order bride and hope that it works out. Thoughts on mail order brides you guys?

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm thinking of going to mail order bride route boys. I signed up on Colombian Cupid a couple days ago and have already received 40+ messages. I really don't believe I'll find a woman in my city. Men outnumber women here to greatly it's insane. Plus, the standards of these women are through the roof and I don't meet any of the minimum requirements it seems. I should just try my luck with a mail order bride and hope that it works out. Thoughts on mail order brides you guys?

I don't really know anything about mail order bride but why don't you just travel to foreign countries and meet women in real life? I have a friend who is into Asian women. He got some certification and moved to China. He is having time of his life and more pussy than he can handle. Honestly, that beats living in the US sad, depressed and lonely. Women there worship him whereas the only thing he received from American women was constant rejection and humiliation. You are better looking than my friend. You will do really well there.

Baldhurts

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't really know anything about mail order bride but why don't you just travel to foreign countries and meet women in real life? I have a friend who is into Asian women. He got some certification and moved to China. He is having time of his life and more pussy than he can handle. Honestly, that beats living in the US sad, depressed and lonely. Women there worship him whereas the only thing he received from American women was constant rejection and humiliation. You are better looking than my friend. You will do really well there.

Maybe a trip to Manila or Colombia is in the near future.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I canceled two meetups tonight with the singles 20s and 30s group because I felt down on myself (I'm f*****g lazy lately), instead I stayed home and watched Supergirl on Netflix. It's a very sweet, sincere, funny show, I normally prefer plot-heavy dramas but Supergirl is just very nice.

I have speed dating on Sunday night, I have no expectations from that, and I'm not sure how I should approach it. Where should I set my looks threshold?

I asked out the two women I was chatting with on OkCupid, hopefully they respond sometime this weekend.

Of the three women I saw last week, I'm in touch with one of them and we agreed to finalize plans to meet up again.

I saw one woman this week, and I'll try and meet up with her again, even though the date was kind of mixed.

So all in all it's up to 4 dates plus speed dating this week, but it will be less as I expect to get between 0 and 4 "no thank you".

I'm accumulating some matches in Washington, DC, which is ~40 miles away. It might be worthwhile to spend a weekend there.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score

You say that, but you also said that you got many matches off tinder/bumble.

Keep in mind women can have differing tastes. One woman's 8/10 can be another woman's 6/10. Sometimes, even the same woman can have different tastes depending on where she is in her ovulation cycle.

Baldhurts

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You say that, but you also said that you got many matches off tinder/bumble.

Keep in mind women can have differing tastes. One woman's 8/10 can be another woman's 6/10. Sometimes, even the same woman can have different tastes depending on where she is in her ovulation cycle.

That was a long time ago when I used those apps. The best time to be on tinder was back in 2014. I think the apps have changed a lot especially the women only interested in Chad.

I don't really know where to go from here.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes that can and does happen very often. But they must have acceptable level of looks and other important traits.

well if its a date i would think that was already been established.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
279fb29b940038c4d7fa173468cc8e2a25ba989bcb8eceb467548b340415d719.jpg

Vin Diesel's forearms are probably in and of themselves sufficient to land many women.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
That was a long time ago when I used those apps. The best time to be on tinder was back in 2014. I think the apps have changed a lot especially the women only interested in Chad.

ffs man commmmmmmon

the only problem you have is fixing your hairline. you could still probably bang hot chicks now ffs.

look into temp smp

Baldhurts

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
ffs man commmmmmmon

the only problem you have is fixing your hairline. you could still probably bang hot chicks now ffs.

look into temp smp

No man, I can't. I'm not shookwun. In all seriousness tho, I wish you would come to my city, you would see what it's like. Comparable on the same level as Toronto.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

its still women using men to better there lives and trading their sex.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score

At least in my area tinder doesn't seem very effective, I'm not getting many matches and not seeing many desirable women at all. Bumble seems better. Might vary from region to region.

Overall though you are a good looking guy, I'm sure you can get something.

In the abstract, do you prefer a Canadian woman or a Columbian woman?

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
No man, I can't. I'm not shookwun. In all seriousness tho, I wish you would come to my city, you would see what it's like. Comparable on the same level as Toronto.

what does that mean? all the guys are stunners? i have no idea what toronto is like

Baldhurts

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
At least in my area tinder doesn't seem very effective, I'm not getting many matches and not seeing many desirable women at all. Bumble seems better. Might vary from region to region.

Overall though you are a good looking guy, I'm sure you can get something.

In the abstract, do you prefer a Canadian woman or a Columbian woman?

To be honest, White women are not my first choice. I actually really like Lebanese/Latinas/Filipinas over whites.

Someone needs to post the pic of the male model with the airplane, that's basically pretty much what you need to land a cute/beautiful girl here. Srs.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
To be honest, White women are not my first choice. I actually really like Lebanese/Latinas/Filipinas over whites.

Someone needs to post the pic of the male model with the airplane, that's basically pretty much what you need to land a cute/beautiful girl here. Srs.

When i grew up i knew a lot of Latin girls that were always going for white guys both in NY and Miami.

So i am confused this is not doable for you.

Baldhurts

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
what does that mean? all the guys are stunners? i have no idea what toronto is like

That's actually another good point, yes this city is filled with Chads, not even joking. When I go Downtown to my bank, or basically any place, chads are everywhere, and I basically look like a 4/10 standing next to these guys. All NW0/NW1 dudes.

Baldhurts

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
When i grew up i knew a lot of Latin girls that were always going for white guys both in NY and Miami.

So i am confused this is not doable for you.

I think the Latin/Filipino population here is a lot less compared to the states. Now when I think about it I can't remember the last time I saw those types of women.

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
No. He moved to THEIR country. They are having sex with him because they find him really attractive. In fact one of them is even letting him live in her house and helped him find a good job after he got fired from his first job.
How attractive is your friend?

Status
Not open for further replies.