Tinder, Bumble, And Other Dating Sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
How attractive is your friend?

If you are white, I will really, really recommend spending some time in china, taiwan or some other asian country even if you are short. You will be shocked at how easy it is to get good looking women over there. I am surprised that more white men don't do it and remain miserable by settling down with a women they don't find attractive.

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
How attractive is your friend?

Not very attractive. He is 6'1 tall and white but around a 4 face, really skinny, Norwood 3.5 hair with ears sticking out. On top of that he is really low on confidence and shy because he was called ugly and bullied really badly in high school and was regularly beaten by his step dad. American women never showed any interest in him. But asian women treat him like a god. He has to turn down women now, a situation he never imagined was possible for him.

Baldhurts

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you are white, I will really, really recommend spending some time in china, taiwan or some other asian country even if you are short. You will be shocked at how easy it is to get good looking women over there. I am surprised that more white men don't do it and remain miserable by settling down with a women they don't find attractive.

Definitely going to look into maybe a vacation down there. Canada just isn't happening for me.

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not very attractive. He is 6'1 tall and white but around a 4 face, really skinny, Norwood 3.5 hair with ears sticking out. On top of that he is really low on confidence and shy because he was called ugly and bullied really badly in high school and was regularly beaten by his step dad. American women never showed any interest in him. But asian women treat him like a god. He has to turn down women now, a situation he never imagined was possible for him.
Oh, I was under the impression that asians hate baldness since it's rare for asians to go bald. I guess not.

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh, I was under the impression that asians hate baldness since it's rare for asians to go bald. I guess not.

I can't really comment on the baldness thing. My friend is definitely a Norwood 3.5 (close to 4 probably) but they way he styles his hair, he doesn't come across as completely bald on top. But he is definitely heading to a NW6 or 7 like his grandfather.

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
Definitely going to look into maybe a vacation down there. Canada just isn't happening for me.

If you like latin women you can try working in Equador or Paraguay as well. A friend of mine who is 5'6, white and chubby with average face went there to work and is dating a good looking latin women who is a solid 8. But I have no idea if it is as easy to get women in those countries as Asia. My friend may have just gotten lucky. For Asia though, i am really confident that you guys can get women . I even know some chubby guys in their forties who landed hotties in Asia.

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score

Another thing Patrick. Don't let things that you read on this forum stop you from trying in real life. Just because you read on internet that asian women don't like bald men, it doesn't mean you shouldn't try pursuing them. Go to Asia, try things out on your own and experience reality. Real world is true complex and varied to be described on an internet forum.

shookwun

Reaction score
Ya but with what kind of women, overweight, below average?
Imagine if you were in Fort McMurray BRO.

you would be visiting a depression clinic, and taking SSRI like skittles. :D

shookwun

Reaction score
I'm thinking of going to mail order bride route boys. I signed up on Colombian Cupid a couple days ago and have already received 40+ messages. I really don't believe I'll find a woman in my city. Men outnumber women here to greatly it's insane. Plus, the standards of these women are through the roof and I don't meet any of the minimum requirements it seems. I should just try my luck with a mail order bride and hope that it works out. Thoughts on mail order brides you guys?

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but that's all a buncha of balognie.

LMAO, Buddy I was in Calgary, and Edmonton.

I met 5 women during the evacuation in 1 week off of POF. Everyone of them got the pipe, and a shot gun hole between there legs after the deed was finished.

Columbia Bride

Receiving auto messages, and need to pay to reply to bots, and employees.

11514-animated_gifchat8etf.gif

shookwun

Reaction score
I don't really know anything about mail order bride but why don't you just travel to foreign countries and meet women in real life? I have a friend who is into Asian women. He got some certification and moved to China. He is having time of his life and more pussy than he can handle. Honestly, that beats living in the US sad, depressed and lonely. Women there worship him whereas the only thing he received from American women was constant rejection and humiliation. You are better looking than my friend. You will do really well there.
Sounds like a typical loser, Leaving your native country to get laid in a 3rd world, developing and foreign countries.

If a man cannot find a women in his native land, something is seriously wrong with them. Either socially retarded, ghoul ugly or a mixture of the both.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sounds like a typical loser, Leaving your native country to get laid in a 3rd world, developing and foreign countries.

If a man cannot find a women in his native land, something is seriously wrong with them. Either socially retarded, ghoul ugly or a mixture of the both.

i did not want to insult his friend but thats what i was thinking

anyone ex pat can get laid in 3rd world country.

shookwun

Reaction score
This interracial breeding is pathetic. It's always white men who resort to this.

It's looked highly down upon with other cultures, and races marrying men outside of there own.

It's always North American men who resort this. You will not meet people from different countries traveling to North America to get married.

Depending on the religion, and race people who do this are not only looked down upon, but abandoned in certain cases.

Baldhurts

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
its NYC are you kidding?

I have no idea what kind of women are there, my apologies. I would imagine the competition is insanely stiff tho? Can imagine all the chad investment bankers and all the other insanely good looking guys slaying like crazy.

Baldhurts

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but that's all a buncha of balognie.

LMAO, Buddy I was in Calgary, and Edmonton.

I met 5 women during the evacuation in 1 week off of POF. Everyone of them got the pipe, and a shot gun hole between there legs after the deed was finished.

Columbia Bride

Receiving auto messages, and need to pay to reply to bots, and employees.

11514-animated_gifchat8etf.gif

I'm not you. Iv never seen your pic on here but the word is that your a chad, I'm not able to compete with you.

shookwun

Reaction score
I'm not you. Iv never seen your pic on here but the word is that your a chad, I'm not able to compete with you.

Listen, get yourself a transplant, and stick to the medication.

IF you need SSRI, and anxiety pills to bump you through this awkward phase then get a prescription.

We live in Alberta, where the money, and opportunity shines.

Get yourself work in the oil & gas sector, and pay for that transplant already.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Shook would make a great wing man for you though. Just by being in his company, women will find you more attractive but just remember Shook always gets "shotgun".:D

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
i did not want to insult his friend but thats what i was thinking

anyone ex pat can get laid in 3rd world country.

Of course. He is a loser according to you because he is not good looking enough for American women who constantly humiliated him and rejected him for his looks and went to a country where women do accept him and treat him as a human. Do you guys listen to yourself talk? Disgusting.

Status
Not open for further replies.