Tinder, Bumble, And Other Dating Sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Don't hurt Dante with that thing.
Dont underestimate Dante. He is a Jedi and with his lightsaber "that" won't be a problem. He can go "head to head" with "that thing". And after he is done, "that thing" won't be "cumming" back for a "long" time.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
A better looking version of Ben Affleck can't get matches on Tinder?

Something doesn't add up. We could be looking at Rick Ross levels of distorted self image

yo dench did you make that website about kev?

if not, where the f*** did you find it from? im in tears reading it.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
just buzzed...

look like inmate prisoner at large again

feelsbadman

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
yo dench did you make that website about kev?

if not, where the f*** did you find it from? im in tears reading it.

Hahaha no, I have no idea who made it just remember it doing the rounds again a few years ago

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
just buzzed...

feelsbadman
Prison Break is coming back to TV again so you will be back in fashion. Prison Break was one of my favorite shows of all time so I am happy they are bringing it back with the original cast.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
just buzzed...

feelsbadman

girls dig buzzed prisoner look bro, your attitude is the problem!

aWJgNrB.jpg

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
god damn Doctor beat me to it

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
god damn Doctor beat me to it
Ironically Wentworth Miller was balding in the vertex on Prison Break. Once in a while you would see his balding crown pattern. I have seen it sometimes when he was playing Leonard Snart/Captain Cold on the CW shows.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
Stop with this PUA sh*t. If a women finds you attractive all you need to do is ask her out. You will know when a women finds you attractive. You can't create attraction by "games" or "DHV" stories. You are a NW6 so you have limited options but the things you can do to improve is:

(1) Work out
(2) Dress well
(3) Interact with people to not be socially awkward and to put yourself out there (something that is VERY underrated)
(4) Pray that a cure for baldness comes along soon

Imagine this situation. It's almost what has happened to me. You're at coffee with a lady and she seems to be happy to be there and has given you a chance. You still need to keep her interested and not speak about boring stuff to get the second date. You also need to quickly start getting close (physically) so that you both know that 'it's on'. Game can help with stuff like that. On a related topic, how do I get close physically with her if we're face to face for coffee or dinner or something?

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
On a related topic, how do I get close physically with her if we're face to face for coffee or dinner or something?

Men get turned on by what they see. Women get turned on by what they hear. I always make sure the woman hears the right thing. Pull your chair closer to hers, then tenderly whisper in her ear that you will guarantee her at least one orgasm.

Status
Not open for further replies.