Tinder 10/10 Male Experiment

Cate

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Self esteem or not.. they are still going for that tall, dark n handsome.

Until he opens his mouth.

The men I swipe are not all talk dark and handsome .. some are very average (i.e. if a man has a friendly smile, or looks like he has a fun personality I'll swipe).. they all generally look healthy (i.e. not massively overweight). that's the only commonality. I'm telling you. women are not as looks focused as you guys are making out...And I'm not interested in men that only go for me based on a few sexy photos... there has to be more in the conversation that follows...

Francesco17

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well it depends... I'm homosexual but I don't find that guy attractive at all. I am only genuinely attracted to average types, and, prepare for it, that includes bald and balding guys. However, I've always been single and will probably always be.

Cate

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well it depends... I'm homosexual but I don't find that guy attractive at all. I am only genuinely attracted to average types, and, prepare for it, that includes bald and balding guys. However, I've always been single and will probably always be.

Agree m. I find him attractive to look at but that’s where it stops. Have often dated balding or bald men and in many cases found them v attractive.

GreekGod_of_Aesthetics

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You have to be kidding me - just watched the vid..

"How many will he actually meet/bang" ?

If he does. they are not really worth it.. and nether is he for that matter.....His looks are a turn on, but the way he treats women is a total turn off.... You really want to meet a girl that fucks any guy that asks her in a 2 minute convo.. just because he looks 'cute'?
You still don't get it. That is the bitter blackpill that I'm sharing here. That even the so-called 'good women' who says she doesn't do hook-ups and she looks for personality in men (whatever the f*** that means) will still fall for the pretty bad-body Chad with a sharp jawline and broad shoulders and will be DTF him on the first date.
All women are w****s for a guy like that.

Cate

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You still don't get it. That is the bitter blackpill that I'm sharing here. That even the so-called 'good women' who says she doesn't do hook-ups and she looks for personality in men (whatever the f*** that means) will still fall for the pretty bad-body Chad with a sharp jawline and broad shoulders and will be DTF him on the first date.

Come on. What a load of crap. Your information about women is taken from a trashy edited youtube video. The guy is good looking sure, but talking like that won''t get him a woman with any shred of self worth. Looks may assist getting initial attention, but it will fizzle fast if you don't know how to treat a woman. And he doesn't.

anon082

My Regimen
Reaction score
How is that any different than a man going after hot women? you just don't like the fact that it goes around the other way as well
Women are people too and when an attractive person presents itself in front of them they'll act on their desires as well..

Let me tell you as someone who was once unattractive and became pretty attractive with age and hard work on my self, that looks f*****g MATTER A LOT , not to say your personality doesn't matter but girls do react to a good looking man and the difference is very noticeable.

soundnvision

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How is that any different than a man going after hot women? you just don't like the fact that it goes around the other way as well
Women are people too and when an attractive person presents itself in front of them they'll act on their desires as well..

Let me tell you as someone who was once unattractive and became pretty attractive with age and hard work on my self, that looks f*****g MATTER A LOT , not to say your personality doesn't matter but girls do react to a good looking man and the difference is very noticeable.

It's not any different nobody is claiming it is its just that all women lie and say personality matters..

GreekGod_of_Aesthetics

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
True, that's only reasonable.
What's more disturbing to me is how men rate women vs how women rate men and the impact it has on the dating market. There was an OKCUPID study and it showed that women rank 80% of men as below average in looks (that means the average women views the average man as unattractive). Whereas men tend to rate women on a much broader scale.

If both sexes would rate the same, it would be a fair dating market. A woman who's a 7 in looks will be reasonably attracted to a man who's also a 7. But it doesn't seem to be like this.
Question that remains, is this biological or enforced by the sexual liberation society that unleashes a woman's hypergamy?

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
What's more disturbing to me is how men rate women vs how women rate men and the impact it has on the dating market. There was an OKCUPID study and it showed that women rank 80% of men as below average in looks (that means the average women views the average man as unattractive). Whereas men tend to rate women on a much broader scale.

If both sexes would rate the same, it would be a fair dating market. A woman who's a 7 in looks will be reasonably attracted to a man who's also a 7. But it doesn't seem to be like this.
Question that remains, is this biological or enforced by the sexual liberation society that unleashes a woman's hypergamy?

its because a 9 of a guy will f*** a 6 of a girl if shes at all doable and dirty. Not really the other way around so its gotten persuaded that lower caliber women can all get a hot guy by waiting, or that they "deserve" one. In reality shes getting used sexually and will be forgotten about.
Ive done it in the past, never really used girls but if they were willing to put out I never said no. My buddies would rag on me all the time about girls Id hook up with but Id rather get laid 3x's by 6s that week than try really hard to maybe just get a date with a 9. My penis was always pretty forgiving in the looks dept lol.
I think womens lib/our media has given more women the "permission" to go out and hook up this gen to though, so you just hear about this all more. As women become less dependent on a guy to take care of them they wont place a much value on their chastity like in the past. I say, good! If you try enough your bound to grab one or two in the crossfire lol.

Cate

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
its because a 9 of a guy will f*** a 6 of a girl if shes at all doable and dirty. Not really the other way around so its gotten persuaded that lower caliber women can all get a hot guy by waiting, or that they "deserve" one. In reality shes getting used sexually and will be forgotten about.
Ive done it in the past, never really used girls but if they were willing to put out I never said no. My buddies would rag on me all the time about girls Id hook up with but Id rather get laid 3x's by 6s that week than try really hard to maybe just get a date with a 9. My penis was always pretty forgiving in the looks dept lol.
I think womens lib/our media has given more women the "permission" to go out and hook up this gen to though, so you just hear about this all more. As women become less dependent on a guy to take care of them they wont place a much value on their chastity like in the past. I say, good! If you try enough your bound to grab one or two in the crossfire lol.

Interesting - agree in part.. What would you do after you got laid? Ghost them? With aps like Tinder it's really nor hard to get laid as a guy or girl - whether a 10 or 3. Depends what you're looking for.
Women are at a disadvantage on hook ups to an extent, because it's a lot harder for a woman to orgasm with a one nighter than a man. Most young guys who have not had relationships, gained their education on female organisms from p**rn. Women can't orgasm through penetration alone... that fact seems to illude men who think that a bit of a fast rub will do it, and the rest is all penetration.
I guess that is why I look at this dude on tinder and it is a complete turn off. Inexperienced kid who treats women like sex trash.

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I will tell you exactly why this is - because men are f*cking balding. This is the factor that changes the whole equation. This is the main and most common factor to kill men's appearance.
Think about it, besides hair, what is really the difference between men and women? why women are considered more attractive? there are not more women with good face than men with good face, only makeup cause it to look like this of course. Also men have naturally lower body fat, which add some points, and beard which is nice addition too.

Im sure in the future, when the ultimate cure will be there and available to everyone, and all men will be fullheads with dense hair, the whole dating market gonna change completely, the average man can get girls more easily.
I think it will also effect the family idea as we know it - since men wont be ready to settle so soon, and also will have the ability to cheat more and break the marriage.
If you think about this, maybe this is the whole point of baldness - to force the man to settle fast, have family, and be locked to his wife since he dont have the ability to cheat, since baldness makes him look like pure sh*t.

So the cure of baldness going to change the path of human evolution.

Wow, that was very deep, damn ...

Cate

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I will tell you exactly why this is - because men are f*cking balding. This is the factor that changes the whole equation. This is the main and most common factor to kill men's appearance.
Think about it, besides hair, what is really the difference between men and women? why women are considered more attractive? there are not more women with good face than men with good face, only makeup cause it to look like this of course. Also men have naturally lower body fat, which add some points, and beard which is nice addition too.

Im sure in the future, when the ultimate cure will be there and available to everyone, and all men will be fullheads with dense hair, the whole dating market gonna change completely, the average man can get girls more easily.
I think it will also effect the family idea as we know it - since men wont be ready to settle so soon, and also will have the ability to cheat more and break the marriage.
If you think about this, maybe this is the whole point of baldness - to force the man to settle fast, have family, and be locked to his wife since he dont have the ability to cheat, since baldness makes him look like pure sh*t.

So the cure of baldness going to change the path of human evolution.

Wow, that was very deep, damn ...

Load of crap. I am attracted to bald men as are a lot of women. It's your insecurity talking! Making up false realities in your head. We (women) don't look at your hair! We're not interested whether you have hair or not!!!! It's not important. Know what we notice first? Your physique...men that look strong.. they are a turn on to a woman - and I'm sure there are women that may be attracted to the opposite. But bottom line?. We are NOT looking at your hair! You are!!!

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Load of crap. I am attracted to bald men as are a lot of women. It's your insecurity talking! Making up false realities in your head. We (women) don't look at your hair! We're not interested whether you have hair or not!!!! It's not important. Know what we notice first? Your physique...men that look strong.. they are a turn on to a woman - and I'm sure there are women that may be attracted to the opposite. But bottom line?. We are NOT looking at your hair! You are!!!
Ye whatever, I wont even bother to argue...
Are you a girl? I thought you were a gay dude

Cate

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ye whatever, I wont even bother to argue...
Are you a girl? I thought you were a gay dude

Haha yes I'm a girl.. well woman to be exact. I'm here because I had an incident of thinning/shedding which almost drove me to suicide and destroyed my confidence. Happily things are slowly improving. But trust me in what I say.... I'm not an ugly woman, I have thousands of likes on Tinder, I look after my health and body, and of course hair as much as I'm able after the incident. I know what good looking women find attractive in men and I'm trying to help you see reality. The two guys I have recently dated, one has a bald patch at the back of is head, and yet I find him (and other women he dates also) SO sexy (we've been close friends now for months), the other is thinning badly, but he is hot as hell..I met them both on Tinder/Bumble, another which I swiped on a different dating app last year was 100% bald... one of the best sexual experiences I have ever had.He was super confident/ - cannot forget him..he lives overseas so hard to continue a relationship.. still fantasise over him when alone. why did I swipe them back? I didn't eve notice their hair! They just looked hot.. and not because of their hair.. Women don't care all that much. 100% honestly..

I know that may not help you when you look in the mirror. having been through this drama myself I realise the issues... Truly realise...I struggle every single day with it. BUT, trust me in what I say.. I don't swipe men only with thick heads of hair.. I swipe all sorts.. including bald.. it's not hair that turns us on..

soundnvision

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Atleast if I shave my head I have hope via tren. My small frame plus baldness would be a death sentence. Maybe il bite the bullet shave it get smp and take steroids. Atleast I wouldn't have to be obsessing over hair and using toppik everyday I'd be free. But there's no going back.

Cate

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Atleast if I shave my head I have hope via tren. My small frame plus baldness would be a death sentence. Maybe il bite the bullet shave it get smp and take steroids. Atleast I wouldn't have to be obsessing over hair and using toppik everyday I'd be free. But there's no going back.

Understand totally. Do anything to get confident.. do martial arts, join a gym and work with a PT, go on a health regime (Don Tolman/Tyler Tolman.. two great role models for health a nutrition.) Do as much as you cam each day and try and move your mind to things you enjoy. I'm trying that at the moment.. not easy... and I'm a woman who has lost half a head of hair compared to 5 months ago... v thankful things are improving ..but I DO understand what it feels like to hate what you see in the mirror... x

Joan

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey, Cate. Lots of truth to what you're saying but maybe more so for older women? Most of these guys here I think are looking for women in their 20s, and their priorities aren't the same as those of older women. At 56, I notice attractive bald/balding men quite a bit. I get the feeling you were attracted to the same types of men in your 20s as you are now, but I wonder if the majority of young girls today are like you (would be great if they were). Glad to read your hair is improving!:)

Cate

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey, Cate. Lots of truth to what you're saying but maybe more so for older women? Most of these guys here I think are looking for women in their 20s, and their priorities aren't the same as those of older women. At 56, I notice attractive bald/balding men quite a bit. I get the feeling you were attracted to the same types of men in your 20s as you are now, but I wonder if the majority of young girls today are like you (would be great if they were). Glad to read your hair is improving!:)

Yeah good point - I'm 45, so it is a little different. At 20 I may have felt differently... but by the time I got to 30, it wasn't an issue... women understand that a decent percentage of guys go bald, we see it as normal, not a disability, and honestly, we do not notice hair so much.. evem on guys iin their late 20s. I feel for the teenagers going though it.

-Synergy-

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wtf if any guy approached let’s say 100 different girls and was calm, confident and knew how to push just enough he could get most numbers. The reason being girls are expected to be just generally more sociable. For example, male occupations are usually more hands-on while a great number of women gravitate towards secretary, health care, and so on. It really isn’t all that hard to get digits because digits don’t always mean somebody is getting laid. He might as well had coffee set up with 10 of them all at the same time because he’s a male model right? Yeah most of these girls were probably like a six painfully morphed into an eight with makeup, photo editing and they are secretly crazy because the best looking girls have connections and are invited everywhere. They don’t need to talk to an obviously broke dude because after being a world class traveling male model/sports car driver/basement crack head? His dating life has been reduced to tinder?

Cate

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think the point for this forum - young or old - is that this guy is a good looking dude and he’s going to get swipes from girls whether he has long hair or a shaved head. He won’t keep a single one with the way he talks however.

That aside, a parallel to this - women’s brains - for ages I was under the impression that men found women with long thick hair far more attractive than women with short fine/thin hair. I still think like that - but I understand to an extent , that it’s a false reality I’ve made up in my mind based on the issues i’m going through at the moment. We’re no less paranoid about our hair than you are about yours.. it’s just from the other side, (the opposite sex) it’s not such a big deal.