Tinder 10/10 Male Experiment

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
:) I'm 45.. most of the guys I mentioned here I met on dating apps.. I'm quite independent so enjoy casual dating.. seeing where things go..but would happy let it progress if I made the right connection. I'm not looking for 1 night stands, casual dating to me is enjoying each others company in many ways with no serious commitment, and if it goes no where, then to remain on good terms.. not ghosting, which I think is cowardly, immature, behaviour. Most of the guys I date are younger than me, not because I planned it that way, just how it happened.

I have long hair, (strawberry blonde), have had it all my life, so when that was threatened, it really affected my image and confidence.. which thankfully, as I recover, is restoring again slowly slowly slowly. But it was enough for me to realise how important hair is to both men and women and also made me very interested in helping others going through similar things...

Where are you? US?

I am interested in hearing what men find attractive in Women. I can see it clearly in what women find attractive in men.. but when it comes to the other way around, I'm in the same boat as some of the comments on this thread that have declared that evolution will change if all men find a cure for baldness... when in reality, from my heart, women are really not looking at your hair.. at least no where near as much as you think we are..

To level it up.. I am convinced men only find me attractive because of my hair,.. that they notice hair.. so I understand the mentality!
Cmon, you really think you can talk for 'women' ? Your opinion applies only to you, not all women in the world. And in this case, maybe only to small amount of women.
In order to find what 'women' want, need to look on some indications in much broader scale. But why are we having arguing? You really trying to make a point that guys with more hair, on average, arent more attractive than bald one?? Then what we all doing here? Stop talking nonsence...

Cate

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Cmon, you really think you can talk for 'women' ? Your opinion applies only to you, not all women in the world. And in this case, maybe only to small amount of women.
In order to find what 'women' want, need to look on some indications in much broader scale. But why are we having arguing? You really trying to make a point that guys with more hair, on average, arent more attractive than bald one?? Then what we all doing here? Stop talking nonsence...

In some cases bald men are more attractive than men with hair yes, but of course, it depends on a multitude of factors.... sorry, but like it or not, women are not choosing whether to f*** you based on your hair. Am I talking for all women? Not individually no, I'm talking in general. I'm telling you from a female perspective, that in general, women are not focused on your hair. YOU are. You're focused on your hair. We are not. I get that you cannot accept it because your feelings are just the opposite.. but it is true.

Derminator

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You're not focused on hair per se but it adds to your overall look.

I'm gay and I like muscular bodies more than anything. I'll take a bald muscular guy over a skinny guy with NW1 all day, not even close. Does that mean hair doesn't matter at all? No, here's why:

If I see a guy who's just athletic with a NW1 I'd still be interested. If that same guy was slick bald I'd (unintentionally) think "loser" and steer clear.

Most people have certain things they're physically attracted to, be it big boobs, a large ***, facial hair, muscular body, big eyes, etc. Things like nice hair, pretty skin, good jawline or broad shoulders are usually not on top of the list but add to that overall look.

Just be honest with yourself Cate, have you EVER seen a bald(ing) man and thought "damn he's good-looking, but if he had more hair I'd lose interest"?

Now what about the opposite?

Cate

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You're not focused on hair per se but it adds to your overall look.

I'm gay and I like muscular bodies more than anything. I'll take a bald muscular guy over a skinny guy with NW1 all day, not even close. Does that mean hair doesn't matter at all? No, here's why:

If I see a guy who's just athletic with a NW1 I'd still be interested. If that same guy was slick bald I'd (unintentionally) think "loser" and steer clear.

Most people have certain things they're physically attracted to, be it big boobs, a large ***, facial hair, muscular body, big eyes, etc. Things like nice hair, pretty skin, good jawline or broad shoulders are usually not on top of the list but add to that overall look.

Just be honest with yourself Cate, have you EVER seen a bald(ing) man and thought "damn he's good-looking, but if he had more hair I'd lose interest"?

Now what about the opposite?

Well I've been thinking about it more and more since starting to comment on this thread and watching my behaviour towards men. I honestly honestly do not notice hair. I DO notice the over all look yes. But even the last couple of days, I realised that most of the men I am swiping do not have a lot of hair and some are bald.. none are over weight - the commonality is that they all look healthy and happy. I'm in a cafe at the moment and opposite me is a man I thought was attractive (before I started writing this) and mow I realise that he has a shaved head, a beard, not a super fit figure, but a nice face... not skinny. So I guess I would go as far to say as the over all look is important. No one is overly keen on older, overweight men with a comb over, but realistically, if you are healthy, and that health shines through, skinny or muscular, the hair is not a focus for us women. And yes, with hand on heart, I have NEVER EVER EVER been out with a balding guy and wished he had hair.. truly.. THEY Have, not me.

But seriously.. think how women feel going through it! The psychological impact is the same so I DO understand. Like I said about. my concept is that women with long hair are in general more attractive to men than women with short hair. I get that it's my concept, but it sticks in my head...

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
In some cases bald men are more attractive than men with hair yes, but of course, it depends on a multitude of factors.... sorry, but like it or not, women are not choosing whether to f*** you based on your hair. Am I talking for all women? Not individually no, I'm talking in general. I'm telling you from a female perspective, that in general, women are not focused on your hair. YOU are. You're focused on your hair. We are not. I get that you cannot accept it because your feelings are just the opposite.. but it is true.
Sorry you comment make no sense. We are talking on average, AVERAGE. Of course, like everything in the world, its not black or white, good or bad, attractive or unattractive, we are discussing on the average case, so it is not relevant to say that it "depend on other factors" and especially not what is your prespective.
The average bald guy will have the same features as the average nw0 guy, so the average woman will prefer the average nw0 guy, thats it.

Often on arguments which discuss high scale issues, with wide range of values for each scenario, people tend to get into specifics, saying "well, it depends on this and that, and can be vary if this and that happen" etc. Well this is all irelevant, we have statistics tools to qunatify those problems and get some overall conclusions. (this is not directed to you, I see alot those arguments here and find it useless)

If you take 100k random bald dudes, and 100k random nw0 dudes, and let 10k random women rate them, on average, the nw0 will get at least 3 times higher score, i put my money on it, Anyone who wouldnt is delusional.

Im explaining all that to say that I still stand behind what I said - when there are no bald men, somewhen in the future, the dating/relationship market gonna change completely.
But we both wont be here to see this so it doesnt really matter....

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well I've been thinking about it more and more since starting to comment on this thread and watching my behaviour towards men. I honestly honestly do not notice hair. I DO notice the over all look yes. But even the last couple of days, I realised that most of the men I am swiping do not have a lot of hair and some are bald.. none are over weight - the commonality is that they all look healthy and happy. I'm in a cafe at the moment and opposite me is a man I thought was attractive (before I started writing this) and mow I realise that he has a shaved head, a beard, not a super fit figure, but a nice face... not skinny. So I guess I would go as far to say as the over all look is important. No one is overly keen on older, overweight men with a comb over, but realistically, if you are healthy, and that health shines through, skinny or muscular, the hair is not a focus for us women. And yes, with hand on heart, I have NEVER EVER EVER been out with a balding guy and wished he had hair.. truly.. THEY Have, not me.

But seriously.. think how women feel going through it! The psychological impact is the same so I DO understand. Like I said about. my concept is that women with long hair are in general more attractive to men than women with short hair. I get that it's my concept, but it sticks in my head...

Kate, again tho, take into consideration on the area. Australia might be VERY different than the rest of the world. The UK is much different than the US in the way they handle looks. On scale Im not sure, but you can tell in their television they hire lesser attractive people for major roles. In the US only the most physically attractive (or famous) are set for the leading man/woman. I see the UK as 1 knotch above telemundo and Bollywood where they stick the most BUTT UGLY guys with knockout women. Even Indian TV tho is starting to find better looking men.

On a second note, and this is NOT a dig.... you're 45..... the guys on here with issues are pre 30's. Age makes a HUGE difference in that. About 90% of the people I talk with say online is their main source for meeting the opposite sex. When youre entire chance lies in an app, there are two things most women will look at, looks and salary. A young girl will see a younger guy whos bald and 2 questions will pop in her head
1) why is this old guy trying to pick me up, hes obviously lying about his age.... look at his hair
2) well whats his income

then again if in her mind hes already lying about his age he might as well be lying about salary to and hes swiped the wrong way. I could never do apps for meeting a woman, it would drive me insane. I would always meet someone out cold walking. Hopefully now in my age group women would still be used to that. In the grand scheme of things it always works out better because at least you get "courage points" and MIGHT get a chance to use some charm over just a pic.

Again I speak from my own experience. Im still a fairly good looking guy, thanks to 2 hair transplants, but everyone still thinks Im 10 years older than I am. Im screwed if Im ever single, Ill be stuck being that guy who dates older women forever.

Cate

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow.. yes I am 45, but I have dated all my life and I do have some idea what is going on in my sexes head.. just as you do re yours. I'm not an alien that has come down in a female body and happens to be the only person on the planet that finds balding men attractive. I'm not saying every girl is the same.. and I understand you are all focused on hair. I feel for the younger guys in their 20s that look older because they have lost hair, 30s is a little different... we (female) understand that it's a common thing for guys to lose hair.. if it turned us off, bald men would all be single. Really, we are not looking at a photo in Tinder and thinking "how much does he earn?" " and he must be 10 years older because he is losing hair".. never in my life have I done that.....

So many people lie about their age on Tinder true.. but usually it's the face that gives it away on men, more so than the hair. Women cover a lot up wth makeup, men have no such luxury... So even if he is losing hair I'll focus on the face to assess whether he is really in his 30s, or mid 40s (to use a recent example.)

The examples you're using above are not real life examples.. obviously if there were two identical twins side by side and one is reseeding and the other not, then yes, a woman would probably see the one with the hair as more attractive. But in reality, we are flicking through many men, and looking for guys that look healthy and strong. Someone with a bit of character. The photos that put me off are the ones uploaded that show the guy skulling a beer with all his mates, or with his arm around a girl (probably an ex with her face scrubbed out) or photos of his children only (for older guys post 30) .. or a photo if him stuffing a burger down his mouth... (another recent example) The hair is NOT the focus generally for women. I'm not talking just for me, I'm talking for my friends also.. in conversations about men, never does hair come up... unless there is something outstanding (a comb over)

Look, obviously there are examples of balding men that women wouldn't find as attractive as if they had hair.. as I said above, the ones that use a comb over, etc ... To level this up I have seen before/after photos of men who have had hair transplants and can see that in some cases, he looks more attractive with hair, but if I fancy him physically, it wouldn't bother me whether he had the transplant or not ..

I guess what I a, trying to stress here is that balding is not a turn off physically in many cases ... unless we're looking at Donald trump wigs or comb overs... If we see you balding, we take it in our stride... you are not like women where hair is a main feature in many cases (hence why in some religions women cover their hair when married to avoid attention.)

hair or no hair affects you more than it does us...

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow.. yes I am 45, but I have dated all my life and I do have some idea what is going on in my sexes head.. just as you do re yours. I'm not an alien that has come down in a female body and happens to be the only person on the planet that finds balding men attractive. I'm not saying every girl is the same.. and I understand you are all focused on hair. I feel for the younger guys in their 20s that look older because they have lost hair, 30s is a little different... we (female) understand that it's a common thing for guys to lose hair.. if it turned us off, bald men would all be single. Really, we are not looking at a photo in Tinder and thinking "how much does he earn?" " and he must be 10 years older because he is losing hair".. never in my life have I done that.....

Bald men can get "a wife", when a woman is ready to settle down she "settles". She will find someone who is acceptable physically but more often financially stable and considered loyal. The issue is guys in their 20's-30's need to be able to play a field a bit and theyre not going to be able to do that if they have this issue. Again most younger women are going to see a young bald guy and think he's to old or unattractive for them. Women will also want to play the field a bit and theyre normally not going home with the "bald guy" at the party. Now as for bald men being married, remember a lot of guys who are older bald and married, werent bald when they proposed.

So many people lie about their age on Tinder true.. but usually it's the face that gives it away on men, more so than the hair. Women cover a lot up wth makeup, men have no such luxury... So even if he is losing hair I'll focus on the face to assess whether he is really in his 30s, or mid 40s (to use a recent example.)

Sorry Im gonna call BS on this only because when I shave my head I look younger, when my grey, thinning hair grows out everyone seems to think Im 10 years older than I am. Its the same face, just altered by my hair growth.

The examples you're using above are not real life examples.. obviously if there were two identical twins side by side and one is reseeding and the other not, then yes, a woman would probably see the one with the hair as more attractive. But in reality, we are flicking through many men, and looking for guys that look healthy and strong. Someone with a bit of character. The photos that put me off are the ones uploaded that show the guy skulling a beer with all his mates, or with his arm around a girl (probably an ex with her face scrubbed out) or photos of his children only (for older guys post 30) .. or a photo if him stuffing a burger down his mouth... (another recent example) The hair is NOT the focus generally for women. I'm not talking just for me, I'm talking for my friends also.. in conversations about men, never does hair come up... unless there is something outstanding (a comb over)

Then why do so many guys here say they never get matches on their apps. I have never used these apps, so my experience is only their word. I cant see how someone can show character in a photo, that doesnt make sense, and if the woman doesn't like the picture shes more than likely not going to read their "charming bio".

Look, obviously there are examples of balding men that women wouldn't find as attractive as if they had hair.. as I said above, the ones that use a comb over, etc ... To level this up I have seen before/after photos of men who have had hair transplants and can see that in some cases, he looks more attractive with hair, but if I fancy him physically, it wouldn't bother me whether he had the transplant or not ..

Again, thats YOU, not the average. Id love for you to one day start an "eww bald guys" conversation with your single friends and see where it goes. Even if you dont mean it, just get that ball rolling and see how easy it is for women to jump on board. Again though your friends are also in their 40s (more than likely) and accepting to the fact a guy may have hair loss, but just see some times.

I guess what I a, trying to stress here is that balding is not a turn off physically in many cases ... unless we're looking at Donald trump wigs or comb overs... If we see you balding, we take it in our stride... you are not like women where hair is a main feature in many cases (hence why in some religions women cover their hair when married to avoid attention.)

hair or no hair affects you more than it does us...

And Im telling you that most women in their early to mid 30s (my preferred age group) and 20s are going to be turned off by a guy with major hairloss. The gym I used to go to had a guy who had a full on NW7. The poor guy was in his 20s and all his friends had perfect hair. They all had the same group of female friends to. Im over observant to things. That poor bald guy tried everything. He started shaving, he changed his dress style, he started wearing glasses, he tanned a bit, he was the fittest in the bunch. In the end NONE of those girls gave him the time of day compared to his friends. Out of the group he is the only one I dont see there anymore. It was sad trying to see him inject himself into the conversation.

answers above

Its statistically proven men with hair are seen as "more attractive".
Id hate to say it like this as well, but you are 45 and I have no idea what you look like. You might view yourself as a 7 but in reality .... ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. On average attractive women look for attractive men, its just how life is, its not bad it just sucks for the average guy with bad hair loss.

This does not give a guy the reason to "Stop trying" Ive always been an advocate of working out, finding interesting hobbies, being as open as possible and finding some sense of style. I have had my low points like any guy here (really bad before my first hair transplant) but have never stopped pushing myself. Me acknowledging the world isnt me saying stop being part of it, so dont get that idea.

Last edited:

Cate

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well I have over 10,000 likes on Tinder so I am not unattractive - more than happy to send you a photo through private message if you think the only reason I find bald or thinning men attractive is because I’m a sub 7.

More and more, since getting involved in the conversation on this thread , i’ve been analysing why I swipe right on on Tinder, and often I’ve swiped BEFORE I’ve even registered that the guy is bald or thinning. It’s just not the feature I take notice of straight away.

I don’t think I am alone in this ..I don’t swipe anyone I find ugly - true - but if I am not attracted to the guy it’s not solely because he has no hair. Hair or no hair is not a turn on or off. It would be more so that he is v unfit - v overweight for example, or his photos are sex obsessed, or some other quality that I find unattractive .. so.. take from that what you will ...

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well I have over 10,000 likes on Tinder so I am not unattractive - more than happy to send you a photo through private message if you think the only reason I find bald or thinning men attractive is because I’m a sub 7.

More and more, since getting involved in the conversation on this thread , i’ve been analysing why I swipe right on on Tinder, and often I’ve swiped BEFORE I’ve even registered that the guy is bald or thinning. It’s just not the feature I take notice of straight away.

I don’t think I am alone in this ..I don’t swipe anyone I find ugly - true - but if I am not attracted to the guy it’s not solely because he has no hair. Hair or no hair is not a turn on or off. It would be more so that he is v unfit - v overweight for example, or his photos are sex obsessed, or some other quality that I find unattractive .. so.. take from that what you will ...

Ill take your work for it, if you say youre attractive then youre attractive, no need for a photo. Either way, you can only speak for you, your locale and your observations, just like I and those on the board can speak for theirs. Im going to tell you, here in the states, hair forming physical appeal is a big deal, unless you are already a "big deal"

Cate

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ill take your work for it, if you say youre attractive then youre attractive, no need for a photo. Either way, you can only speak for you, your locale and your observations, just like I and those on the board can speak for theirs. Im going to tell you, here in the states, hair forming physical appeal is a big deal, unless you are already a "big deal"

OK.. so...what are you trying to tell me? That Bald men in the US only go out with unattractive women... (In general) because all the attractive ones are taken by the ones with dense heads of hair?

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
OK.. so...what are you trying to tell me? That Bald men in the US only go out with unattractive women... (In general) because all the attractive ones are taken by the ones with dense heads of hair?

on average I would say bald men usually get lesser attractive women, yes. You cant say "only". There are always exceptions to the rules but then you have 100 bald guys all vying for those 2 hot girls who dont care.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12492971

yes this is just in Korea but asian women are usually a lot more blunt in how they feel as opposed to western women who worry about their image as superficial.

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I'm glad I'm single. Look at all the bullshit on the "Am I being unreasonable?" forums where women are soo pissy with their husbands over tiny little things - the husband bought beer at the store instead of wine - massive arguement ensues. Why are the vast majority of women just so damn petty?

Also look the other way - the amount of young women who are going out with complete knobsacks just because these guys are good looking and have hair. Look at all the youtube videos of these girls shouting at their boyfriends because all they do is play Xbox all day, or they played a Fortnite marathon with his friends on her birthday. Yet these girls wouldn't leave these guys for a bald man.

Women are just petty. You know there are Ex Gay camps? anyone know if there are Ex Straight camps? I want to be attracted to men, at least then I can get a rational partner.

Cate

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm glad I'm single. Look at all the bullshit on the "Am I being unreasonable?" forums where women are soo pissy with their husbands over tiny little things - the husband bought beer at the store instead of wine - massive arguement ensues. Why are the vast majority of women just so damn petty?

Also look the other way - the amount of young women who are going out with complete knobsacks just because these guys are good looking and have hair. Look at all the youtube videos of these girls shouting at their boyfriends because all they do is play Xbox all day, or they played a Fortnite marathon with his friends on her birthday. Yet these girls wouldn't leave these guys for a bald man.

Women are just petty. You know there are Ex Gay camps? anyone know if there are Ex Straight camps? I want to be attracted to men, at least then I can get a rational partner.

lol this is honestly the most entertaining forum conversation I have ever had. I hear you... but don't generalise women. We are NOT going out with men just because they have hair... boy... OK some women stay with bastards. but I don't think it is because they have hair honey... I think there are probably self esteem issues playing a part. I had a relationship with a bastard once, addicted gambler.. awful situation, in my early 30s... he was ugly, didn't wear deodorant.. goodness knows why I stayed with him so long.. just young and stupid. Wouldn't happen now.. (OK he had hair.. but .. he was not at all good looking..)

Bald men are often VERY good looking.. thinning men also.. hair does not define whether you are good looking or not.. it may make a difference to you when you look in the mirror.. but women are not making the same judgements.. I like a man's arms, chest, eyes, legs.. I'll look there before I focus on his hair..

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
lol this is honestly the most entertaining forum conversation I have ever had. I hear you... but don't generalise women. We are NOT going out with men just because they have hair... boy... OK some women stay with bastards. but I don't think it is because they have hair honey... I think there are probably self esteem issues playing a part. I had a relationship with a bastard once, addicted gambler.. awful situation, in my early 30s... he was ugly, didn't wear deodorant.. goodness knows why I stayed with him so long.. just young and stupid. Wouldn't happen now.. (OK he had hair.. but .. he was not at all good looking..)

Bald men are often VERY good looking.. thinning men also.. hair does not define whether you are good looking or not.. it may make a difference to you when you look in the mirror.. but women are not making the same judgements.. I like a man's arms, chest, eyes, legs.. I'll look there before I focus on his hair..

Funny cause all those parts you mention on me either stayed the same or improved, yet when my hair went so did female attention. Hey my brother with hair still picks up girls in the 20s

Cate

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Funny cause all those parts you mention on me either stayed the same or improved, yet when my hair went so did female attention. Hey my brother with hair still picks up girls in the 20s

Then maybe I'm the one female that is in the minority as you say.. or maybe you're right, and America is like a different planet to the rest of the world (I did live there for a few years btw.. long time ago however.) My business partner is losing his hair.. he has zero problem getting women. He's average height and in his 40s. Good looking guy, but has hair issues never the less. I don't know whether you are focusing too much on the hair, and the reason women are flocking as they used to is not your hair, but your energy around it.. lack of confidence etc.. I know all too well what lack of confidence can do to sex appeal... (having been there myself..) v

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score

Then maybe I'm the one female that is in the minority as you say.. or maybe you're right, and America is like a different planet to the rest of the world (I did live there for a few years btw.. long time ago however.) My business partner is losing his hair.. he has zero problem getting women. He's average height and in his 40s. Good looking guy, but has hair issues never the less. I don't know whether you are focusing too much on the hair, and the reason women are flocking as they used to is not your hair, but your energy around it.. lack of confidence etc.. I know all too well what lack of confidence can do to sex appeal... (having been there myself..) v

Ive so sick of the confidence line..... its basically a way to offshoot someones shortcomings to something thats "in their control if they want"

Most people think Im one of the most arrogant and overly confident people they meet. Confidence is not my issue. On the other hand if you talked to my brother for 5 minutes it would be like conversation with a wet sock. Yet he will still get them there because hes good looking with hair. The girls that meet us inevitably give us the "YOU GUYS are brothers" shock response, its like a hit to the gut because my grey thinning hair more than likely makes me look like his dad.

Confidence is not the issue, its the hair, if hair causes the lack of confidence its more than likely because experience has now shown you you're physical appeal/worth is less, proxy the hair is the problem. My attitude has not changed since I was younger. Women dont want bald men, unless its time to "settle". My seekers have now become the lesser women who just want a man to take care of them and women with kids...... those will be my future options.

Whats average height?

Cate

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Take your point about confidence.. it really affects me.. if I feel good about how I look, I have a lot more success attracting attention, and earlier this year when things were going backwards with me, I locked myself in the house I was so distraught.

But the rest that you say, it's totally opposite of my experience...my dating experience significantly. Honestly honestly... from the heart.. I have no issue dating a balding man at all.. and it's not a last resort! Of course, I have of course dated men that are not balding, but, if they open their mouth and sound like a wet sock, I'll move on straight away, won't even agree to meet... I had that experience last night with a guy that swiped me - first thing he told me is that he had about his age, said he was 47, but is in fact 35. Not a problem, but when he called me, the conversation was awful.. (he has hair..).

Because of this conversation I really notice my swiping behaviour, and many of the men are balding.. anyway, I'll ask a few friends re their experience.. see what they say re the guys... I'm not looks focused, I need to have a spark of attraction, but that encompasses a range of things..inc what the guy may say in his profile, I've dated guys that are shorter than me (I'm 5'4) based on what they say in their profile.. You can be bald as a coot, but if you have a . great physique, (for example) I won't focus on your hair.. I'll be looking else where..

I take on board everything you are saying, I'm on this forum because my hair is THE most important part of my look.. but as a woman, I think there's enough to back up the hair = attraction statement.. when it comes to men, hair does not = sex appeal... (to me, and I'm sure I'm not the only one..)

(Oh and average height for re business partner is 5'7.. sorry I don't work in contretemps so not sure of the conversion without googling..) ..

-Synergy-

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Take your point about confidence.. it really affects me.. if I feel good about how I look, I have a lot more success attracting attention, and earlier this year when things were going backwards with me, I locked myself in the house I was so distraught.

But the rest that you say, it's totally opposite of my experience...my dating experience significantly. Honestly honestly... from the heart.. I have no issue dating a balding man at all.. and it's not a last resort! Of course, I have of course dated men that are not balding, but, if they open their mouth and sound like a wet sock, I'll move on straight away, won't even agree to meet... I had that experience last night with a guy that swiped me - first thing he told me is that he had about his age, said he was 47, but is in fact 35. Not a problem, but when he called me, the conversation was awful.. (he has hair..).

Because of this conversation I really notice my swiping behaviour, and many of the men are balding.. anyway, I'll ask a few friends re their experience.. see what they say re the guys... I'm not looks focused, I need to have a spark of attraction, but that encompasses a range of things..inc what the guy may say in his profile, I've dated guys that are shorter than me (I'm 5'4) based on what they say in their profile.. You can be bald as a coot, but if you have a . great physique, (for example) I won't focus on your hair.. I'll be looking else where..

I take on board everything you are saying, I'm on this forum because my hair is THE most important part of my look.. but as a woman, I think there's enough to back up the hair = attraction statement.. when it comes to men, hair does not = sex appeal... (to me, and I'm sure I'm not the only one..)

(Oh and average height for re business partner is 5'7.. sorry I don't work in contretemps so not sure of the conversion without googling..) ..

Well I guess we have established that balding doesn’t matter to you or most girls in your opinion. I feel like as a guy hair makes me more sensible and in tune with what a girl is feeling and thinking. It really helps when it comes to building a girls excitement. What if you found out one of those guys was wearing a hair system? I mean if everything else about him fit the bill or came really close? Would you be like wtf or ok your hair stylist does a good job? If sh*t hits the fan for me I am gonna at least try a system. I really enjoy the response I get from girls my age. Also, Through all the talk about penis I did see you say your hair has improved. What kind of hair loss do you have? Just asking because I see you use laser in your regimen and I just got a new one and plan to stick with it this time.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score

so women in your area like bald/short dudes?

Im moving to Australia!

Yup 5-7 in the US is considered short. 5-10 average and 6' up preferable. Im 5-8, so mix that with hair loss, bake for 5 years and you have a lonely curmudgeon.