Tinder 10/10 Male Experiment

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Shookwun, how did you let the, fat girl off without hurting her feelings too much?

I find your comments insiring and encouraging so thank you for writing. I'm working on losimg the gut but it is a long and slow process.

shookwun

Reaction score
Well David, I met her off POF.... this happened about a week ago. Decided to give it another round about.

I don't know why I bothered, but being in a town that's predominately men and doesn't have a party scene I don't have much on the plate to work with. After out coffee date...I wasn't interested, but still went ahead with making plans for my upcoming days off. She came over, we hit it off, drank all night, did a little bit of cocaine.. nothing heavy. Starts taking her clothes off out of no where to get more comfortable. I decide to get into a tanktop, and her eyes literally dropped... it was flattering, but as mentioned earlier I just couldn't pull through with interest. native chicks have the worst bodies, almost a mild form of being deceived; no ***, male esque legs, and horrible fat distribution around the stomach region. After she asked, I hesitantly said 'nahhh, but if you want go ahead' and she did anyhow. it was polite on her part to ask, but it wouldn't of mattered. Slowly she became naked, went on my bed, and asked if I wanted to 'make out' I was again hesitant, and said sure to not disappoint an insult. She did feel insulted, based on the tone of my voice, she could feel I wasn't interested. I went ahead anyhow. She was so drunk at this point, I don't think it even mattered. But at the time, she did feel a little hurt.

I excused myself to go to the bathroom, She came running in.... not even announcing her presence to look at my Johnson. When I came back she was rubbing herself, and begged me to take off my pants to suck my dick. I told her ''I have coke dick' she told me 'this is nothing out of the ordinary, i'll make it hard' ... we went ahead, I finished myself off quick, because I couldn't fathom the idea of putting my dick inside her. Horrible body, and it ruined my night.

I will tell you from experience that women rely love a man who is in shape. A lot of men will say it doesn't matter, because they are not that guy, and most women don't have the pleasure of being with such men as much as they would like. If your face is semi-average, even better on the plus side... it will help you tremendously in the attraction department.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Cut the guy a break. What he did he do to you?

You don't to start judging the guy. Serious.

Oh I didn't realise it was serious! Why didn't you say?

I already said I don't care if I'm viewed as judging or not, it's one of those self-righteous buzz terms "Don't ever judge someone until you walk a mile in their shoes!" so that holds no weight with me.

As for what he's done to me- constantly undermines me when I try to write in a remotely balanced way which he responds to arrogantly and dismissively, assumes I'm just as self-centred as he is and every post I make could never be a general view of society but how I want women to view me, only he is allowed to pass judgements on society with his "experiences" of laughable app dating and w****s, mixed in with facts of course because he found an article somewhere on the internet about it. Whenever I make a remotely balanced argument on baldness he always has the sucker punch at the end of his points "keep believing your naivety that you'll make it too!" as if my point had anything to do with it- and most of my posts focus on NW3/4+ guys which I consider "bald", and fortunately I'm not near that yet, ironically he considers me bald when I make any sort of positive statement on bald guys yet when it works the other way he considers me a fullhead who doesn't understand what bald guys go through- which doesn't make any ****ing sense.

And the most frustrating thing is he's absolutely deluded himself but just in a different way, in ways I think he actually realises it, his regular attacks on "deluded" members of the forum is his way of projecting.

Need I go on? Because I know for sure I'm not the only one who feels this way about how he arrogantly responds. I don't disagree with the core principles of a lot of what he says (but not to give TOO much credit, just because I basically agree with him doesn't mean they're amazing contributions or original thoughts- he gets lauded in praise for making some really obvious points sometimes and keeping it "real" when there's plenty of smart posters on here that are nowhere near as celebrated), but he goes way too far in pushing it to extremes, and in turn, showing that he actively wants to make everyone as depressed as he is, not just about baldness but the entire human race.

But, although it may not seem like it from that rant, I could have gotten past that a long time ago and simply ignored his ****.

What keeps me replying to him is not what he's done to me, but his impact on others who are severely depressed about baldness. One of my last posts in this thread goes into more detail, I'm hoping you missed it, but if you actually read it then I don't know why you're asking this question.

blackg

Reaction score
A tightened belt can be malignly constricting, hence disrupting healthy blood/oxygen flow and even in some rare reported cases; speech slur and profane delirium.
Haha.. another good one.

shookwun

Reaction score
I think he forgets the part where you can't be old, bald, blind, and have narrow shoulders and expect much if anything at all :whistle:

But yes i would definitely apply the Pareto principle of 80% of women wanting 20% of the same guys. Where as all men are willing to test the waters with all women.

[video=youtube;dZ_oSuyFUUc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZ_oSuyFUUc#t=110[/video]

MickChong

Established Member
Reaction score
I think he forgets the part where you can't be old, bald, blind, and have narrow shoulders and expect much if anything at all :whistle:

But yes i would definitely apply the Pareto principle of 80% of women wanting 20% of the same guys. Where as all men are willing to test the waters with all women.

[video=youtube;dZ_oSuyFUUc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZ_oSuyFUUc#t=110[/video]

I'm sure he was targeting his own age group.

Internet is a great place to meet lots of people but fuc*king frustrating as hell for dating. Too much compo out there. Got to look great on picture. Women are better at looking good on pic. It's a different story in real life. Many of those girls don't even look the same the person. Every girl I met told me a I look much better in real life than on picture. I am not photogenic therefore internet dating is a pile of ****e.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm sure he was targeting his own age group.

Internet is a great place to meet lots of people but fuc*king frustrating as hell for dating. Too much compo out there. Got to look great on picture. Women are better at looking good on pic. It's a different story in real life. Many of those girls don't even look the same the person. Every girl I met told me a I look much better in real life than on picture. I am not photogenic therefore internet dating is a pile of ****e.

Tell them you're wearing makeup.

shookwun

Reaction score
I can't get off on over weight women.

Aree you referring to a chubby-thick girl, which is generally cute or fat girl with rolls.... big difference.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well David, I met her off POF.... this happened about a week ago. Decided to give it another round about.

I don't know why I bothered, but being in a town that's predominately men and doesn't have a party scene I don't have much on the plate to work with. After out coffee date...I wasn't interested, but still went ahead with making plans for my upcoming days off. She came over, we hit it off, drank all night, did a little bit of cocaine.. nothing heavy. Starts taking her clothes off out of no where to get more comfortable. I decide to get into a tanktop, and her eyes literally dropped... it was flattering, but as mentioned earlier I just couldn't pull through with interest. native chicks have the worst bodies, almost a mild form of being deceived; no ***, male esque legs, and horrible fat distribution around the stomach region. After she asked, I hesitantly said 'nahhh, but if you want go ahead' and she did anyhow. it was polite on her part to ask, but it wouldn't of mattered. Slowly she became naked, went on my bed, and asked if I wanted to 'make out' I was again hesitant, and said sure to not disappoint an insult. She did feel insulted, based on the tone of my voice, she could feel I wasn't interested. I went ahead anyhow. She was so drunk at this point, I don't think it even mattered. But at the time, she did feel a little hurt.

I excused myself to go to the bathroom, She came running in.... not even announcing her presence to look at my Johnson. When I came back she was rubbing herself, and begged me to take off my pants to suck my dick. I told her ''I have coke dick' she told me 'this is nothing out of the ordinary, i'll make it hard' ... we went ahead, I finished myself off quick, because I couldn't fathom the idea of putting my dick inside her. Horrible body, and it ruined my night.

I will tell you from experience that women rely love a man who is in shape. A lot of men will say it doesn't matter, because they are not that guy, and most women don't have the pleasure of being with such men as much as they would like. If your face is semi-average, even better on the plus side... it will help you tremendously in the attraction department.

post rape shower after?

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't know if I posted this aleady, but I had never heard of coke dick before.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Even at that age, I have to ask: how the hell can you put yourself out there on the market looking like that? Have some self-respect, lose some weight and dress better, goddammit. At least max out what you can.

You mean the guy in the video?

Lots of men don't realize that men's looks matter. There's a whole culture telling us it's only confidence, money, etc.

Allesandra

My Regimen
Reaction score
Most girls vocally state thay they hate guys like this, pretty boy obsessed with looks but I have no doubt that behind closed doors this is how they fall for them. Although given tinder and the girls you match with are ALREADY interested but ya, I honestly treat online dating the same way, I don't take it seriously at all, I usually use cuddle as my opener and on tinder it's probably failed me 5 times out of 30+.. if a girls into you there's only so many things u could say to completely turn her off

- - - Updated - - -

Haven't been on the online dating scene in over 3 months due to having a gf. I'm scared the next time I do get back on I'll be bald lmaoo

- - - Updated - - -

I agree with buckthorn only certain types of girls would fall so easily for this guy. These 10 or 15 tinder matches def isn't all he matched with and I'm sure some of them went south quick.
Obviously what 90% of women say is complete and utter b******* thot talk walks b******* walks but these women are creaming themselves to get at this alpha dog. He's a pretty cheesy alpha dog but it's apparently what they want

plisk

Established Member
Reaction score
late to the party, but I wanted to throw my hat in the ring

A lot of these tinder "studies" are done by sluthate types who are often purposefully NOT including the lukewarm or even hostile responses to them typing out dumb sh*t. After all if youve got 1:1 or even 2:1 enthusiastic to lukewarm responses its not so impressive and the places these threads come up in are ADHD factories - its either attention grabbing and emotionally charging immediately or it gets milled in with the rest of the 100 threads an hour crap. You could actually learn a lot about selling to millennials by hanging out in these forums.

However the basic example it is trying to show is spot on. There is an absolute gulf in the quality of social life experienced by very attractive people compared to average or even above average attractiveness people. A lot of people like to pretend thats a "duh" thing, but its really not and its telling by how bothered they get about it when its spelled out in crystal clear terms, sort of like how everyone basically accepts that they will die but coming face to face with mortality is on a completely different level psychologically.

What often isnt talked about is there has likely been a subtle, but with dramatically far reaching effects, change in the sexual market due to a number of factors but in particular the internet and so called "sexual revolution". Unlike recent history, modern women in 1st world countries have to worry very little about finance and security and instead are free to pick mates based primarily and often exclusively on sexual desire - this is perhaps why you see such a gulf in the experiences of men who grew up in 1st world western countries vs if they travel to SEA or EE for sex/relationships where a lot of them suddenly find themselves hot commodities or at least a considerably more receptive experience than back home.

Compounding this is the internet, the effects of which have been talked about ad nauseum so i wont beat a dead horse.

Mostly discussions about this are socially "policed" rather aggressively A) because its unpleasant to think about but also B) because if men realize the game is being ruthlessly rigged, a lot of them will refuse to play for scraps. "MGTOW" types like to pat themselves on the back for this sort of thinking, but the reality is the consequences could have disastrous effects on civilization, as the primary motivator of men to pursue careers and improved socioeconomic standing historically, has been to get access to better mates.

plisk

Established Member
Reaction score
Excellent post.

Like I said in another thread, money barely matters when it comes to improving one's chances with women in this day and age.

Women don't care about your money, a lot of them already have a more than comfortable amount.

So yeah, they'll pick their mates based on sexual attraction, as they don't need to compromise or trade off their services in exchange of security.

"Chicks dig money, you never lose women chasing money bla bla!" are definitely outdated.

I will say one thing for money, if you're average attractiveness you could potentially buy your way into above average attractiveness with expensive surgeries. I've seen at least a few dramatic transformations as a result of either implants or disturbing but effective bone cutting and shifting procedures. Most men arent that motivated to change their faces though - thats rapidly changing however, I read jaw/chin implant surgeries have rapidly increased in popularity over the last 5 years, for example.

That or of course, realizing the game is not for you, you could just get comfortably rich to f*** high level hookers on the regular.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
Money doesn't make you more attractive to women (although status does). A rich ugly guy is still ugly. A rich average guy is still average. But they will choose a rich average guy over a poor one anyday.

So, like many things, money will mostly just help you get a girl at your own attractiveness level.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm a perfect example of that: 2900€ (PRK) to lose my glasses, 4500€ for a hair transplant, 3000€ (reimbursed though) for gyno surgery, orthodontics, 7 years on minoxidil.

Remove those surgeries and other enhancements and I'd surely have to go the way you suggest at the end of your post.

No point in playing a game you can't win.

Imagine yourself in 1990-s without LASIK, with butcher hair transplant, no minoxidil/finasteride.

NW6 at 20 with glasses LOL what an incel

D

DBW

late to the party, but I wanted to throw my hat in the ring

A lot of these tinder "studies" are done by sluthate types who are often purposefully NOT including the lukewarm or even hostile responses to them typing out dumb sh*t. After all if youve got 1:1 or even 2:1 enthusiastic to lukewarm responses its not so impressive and the places these threads come up in are ADHD factories - its either attention grabbing and emotionally charging immediately or it gets milled in with the rest of the 100 threads an hour crap. You could actually learn a lot about selling to millennials by hanging out in these forums.

However the basic example it is trying to show is spot on. There is an absolute gulf in the quality of social life experienced by very attractive people compared to average or even above average attractiveness people. A lot of people like to pretend thats a "duh" thing, but its really not and its telling by how bothered they get about it when its spelled out in crystal clear terms, sort of like how everyone basically accepts that they will die but coming face to face with mortality is on a completely different level psychologically.

What often isnt talked about is there has likely been a subtle, but with dramatically far reaching effects, change in the sexual market due to a number of factors but in particular the internet and so called "sexual revolution". Unlike recent history, modern women in 1st world countries have to worry very little about finance and security and instead are free to pick mates based primarily and often exclusively on sexual desire - this is perhaps why you see such a gulf in the experiences of men who grew up in 1st world western countries vs if they travel to SEA or EE for sex/relationships where a lot of them suddenly find themselves hot commodities or at least a considerably more receptive experience than back home.

Compounding this is the internet, the effects of which have been talked about ad nauseum so i wont beat a dead horse.

Mostly discussions about this are socially "policed" rather aggressively A) because its unpleasant to think about but also B) because if men realize the game is being ruthlessly rigged, a lot of them will refuse to play for scraps. "MGTOW" types like to pat themselves on the back for this sort of thinking, but the reality is the consequences could have disastrous effects on civilization, as the primary motivator of men to pursue careers and improved socioeconomic standing historically, has been to get access to better mates.

As @FredTheBelgian has already commended you, great post. I don't fully agree with you about the 'studies' part though. I did one myself a couple of months ago and the results were pretty much in line with the OP's: 9/10 male model guy got hundreds of matches, could say anything he liked within reason and would still get dates. I don't actually recall a single girl rejecting him, at least when I played it safe with the chat-up lines. A couple of them recoiled to the 'I bet I could make you c*m with my hand behind my back chat', but a lot were down for it. Whatever the precise semantics, it's a galling thing to experience first hand. And as you rightly flag up it's a problem. The only real solution I can think of would be genetic engineering along with artificially-controlled birth conditions (to ensure the good genes developed properly inside the womb). Indeed, I don't really understand why the concept (designer babies etc.) is viewed so suspiciously. The main objection to it seems to be that people would lose their individuality, that everyone would end up looking exactly the same. Nonsense. Justin Beiber and Ryan Reynolds are both very attractive people yet they're nothing alike at all. It's interesting though, out of all the people I've debated the designer babies thing with, it's usually the already genetically-sound fullheads who are most vehemently opposed to it. Gee, I wonder why that could be? /sarcasm

plisk

Established Member
Reaction score
As @FredTheBelgian has already commended you, great post. I don't fully agree with you about the 'studies' part though. I did one myself a couple of months ago and the results were pretty much in line with the OP's: 9/10 male model guy got hundreds of matches, could say anything he liked within reason and would still get dates. I don't actually recall a single girl rejecting him, at least when I played it safe with the chat-up lines. A couple of them recoiled to the 'I bet I could make you c*m with my hand behind my back chat', but a lot were down for it. Whatever the precise semantics, it's a galling thing to experience first hand. And as you rightly flag up it's a problem. The only real solution I can think of would be genetic engineering along with artificially-controlled birth conditions (to ensure the good genes developed properly inside the womb). Indeed, I don't really understand why the concept (designer babies etc.) is viewed so suspiciously. The main objection to it seems to be that people would lose their individuality, that everyone would end up looking exactly the same. Nonsense. Justin Beiber and Ryan Reynolds are both very attractive people yet they're nothing alike at all. It's interesting though, out of all the people I've debated the designer babies thing with, it's usually the already genetically-sound fullheads who are most vehemently opposed to it. Gee, I Wonder why that could be? /sarcasm

Ive given much thought to genetic engineering. If the hype about CRISPR/CAS-9 technology bears out, it is likely that natural selection becomes antiquated in our lifetimes. As it stands, it strikes me as an immature technology with a lot of functional problems they are trying to downplay so as to attract the elite rich investors who think gene shopping will be the market of the future.

I've also considered that perhaps so called "average" is actually a weak form of ugliness and is produced by damaged genetic expression, much in the same way balding could be considered in those terms. Because if we look at beautiful people it is almost universally consistent that they have good facial "development", and ugly people almost universally have literally retarded facial development. In this sense I suppose you could consider that attractive people dont have genes that are absent from the rest of the population but are simply more robust. It is not uncommon in families for one sibling to be very good looking and the others not as much.

And yeah, people scared/talking down genetic engineering are full of sh*t. I guarantee you that those same people, if designer babies or even more fancifully, adult engineering, suddenly became a thing tomorrow, would be among the first ones lining up at the local clinic. Ethically, at the point when designer babies become a reality, it would be outright cruel to subject a child to growing up in a world where his/her peers will be superior to him on every level.