Tinder 10/10 Male Experiment

FWIW

Established Member
Reaction score
i think he said he has been on tren in another thread.. so dont expect to get to where he is via muh protein shakes and muh starting strength, lmao.

Tren, are you crazy? Good ole synthol will do for me!+ wig and Im ready to go.

FWIW

Established Member
Reaction score
Go look in my tell story section I think I posted a picture after my transplant, and you can see my back, and arm in the mirror some what. I don't have anything on hand, but that's not the point.

Also, I only took tren onc Sadvegeta. I just stay on low doses of test most the time... I don't blast huge amounts.

Don't need anything special, just be in shape.

Im about 5'10 barefoot.

GIIZMO, so a lot of women your saying look at you as a platonic male and not someone they can settle down with. Is that how you feel? perhaps you are to timid, and don't reveal your intentions. It's important to let a women know subtly what you want from the beginning.

I used to put myself in that zone where I wasn't getting laid, but becoming friends. It backfired on me recently with a women that wanted me back in the day, but I showed otherwise. When I flew back into town after after two years, we met up. Same girl I used to go to music festivals, and parties with but never got intimate with. At one point she liked me, and even tried to kiss me back in the day, but I never bulged. I lacked a lot of self-esteem, and hardly made moves, but still managed with some. Anyhow, we met up... went to a drive in, had a few drinks... I tried making a move and she gave me the cheek, and was shocked. She had a boyfriend but didn't tell me because she didn't look at me that way, because their was no sign from the beginning. She was shocked, and could hardly make a proper sentence, and never spilled the beans. But I knew, She didn't know that's what I wanted... I deceived her, then out of no where come back all pumped and unlash my true intentions. it's selfish and a waste of time.

Then you have to be very good looking facialy and also body helps obviously. You are doing enormously well with women now even when everybody says under 5'5 is death sentence with women.

edit: Looked at your pics, wow your arms are huge!

FWIW

Established Member
Reaction score
u wut?

he said he is 5 10.... slightly above average male height for whites in the west. not midget 5'1" , lol.

Ok so how much cm is it? I thought its around 155cm?

Joan

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
both.. self esteem as well as attraction. its not so much to sleep around.. you need to understand, i have never even been on a date. never got affection from my b**ch mom either lol, so i would legit slaughter an african village with my bare hands if it meant i got to have affection from even an average girl for the rest of my life. it also doesnt help that half the procedures i am planning are just to correct environmental factors (i had a wider palate at age 5 than i do now for example, lol).

your son, whether you want to admit it or not, is prob a lot like me , he just will never tell you. most guys can only go so long without sex or even affection, and if what you say is true and he hasn't even dated and is around my age, i promise you he will forever be developmentally ****ed up to an extent. I'm not trying to insult your family, just offering my insight as a male that is in a similar position to your son and similar age.

what people dont seem to get is that i dont hate women, far from it... i do. however, hate hypergamy, i do hate promiscuity behind closed doors and a guise of a nun in public, and i dont especially like women that dont seem to "get it". when you have a vagina, you can **** any guy you want for the most part. men cant **** any girl they want, though... far from it. the sexual marketplace is inherently extremely unfair and skewed, so fine, but dont tell me to just be confident to my face when you suck a good looking a**h**'s c*** in the same night, lmao.

people i do hate? my mom for not doing the only job she had in her worthless life lol, and the jew doctor that didnt give me TRT at age 17 when i had clear gyno. those 2 "experiences" have def shaped me in some ways.

if you want to discuss procedures , I'm down for that. i prob know more about that stuff than anyone else here, and since you said you are on realsef and have had stuff done, I'm assuming you are well versed as well.

My son had a prom date, and I think that's it. Regarding your mom, I'm clueless how any mother can't love her family more than anyone or anything else on this earth, including herself. I wonder how you'd be if she showered you with affection all through your life. Still, there'd be that void of having girls giving you sexual affection. I don't find you or anyone else here insulting for the most part. If anything, everyone has been helpful. I'm sure my son is like you in some ways. No offense, though, but I do believe he'd have more class than you did yesterday regarding your insults to parisienne. I understand where your anger is coming from, and I doubt you're like that in real life, but that was really uncalled for.

I get that women have it way, way easier getting sex when they want it, but I will disagree that merely having a vagina guarantees this. I'm not trying to be mean, and I will stress that I am FAR from an oil painting, but have you seen some of the pictures of downright unattractive women that have been posted here? I doubt even some of the horniest guys would see them just for their vaginas. My husband has told me numerous times that he'd never sleep with a fat woman no matter how desperate he was. Maybe young guys feel differently than he does.

I'm not going to tell you not to hate your mom either. I've told my younger son on several occasions that just because I'm your mother, I'm not automatically entitled to your love. You can hate me if you want; I can't force you to love me. We go at it sometimes, but it's just normal stuff teenagers go through. The way I see it, we chose to have children; they didn't choose to be born. We have to earn their love. Our children are our gifts, and we should be thankful for the joy they've brought us. Some will disagree, and it took me years to realize this, but this is just how I feel.

I'm probably nowhere as well versed as you are on plastic surgery. My areas of interest are different than yours, so I'm probably more knowledgeable in those areas. But all procedures carry risk, some irreversible, and sometimes we can come out looking worse. Sometimes nerves are permanently damaged, and you live in pain for the rest of your life. Everyone heals differently, so sometimes scars can be unsightly. Again, I'm sure you know all this and are willing to take the risks.

Even those considered the most negative posters here have touched me in some way by a random, soft feeling they've expressed that has made me see them in a different light. I have said that not all of us (you, for example) have been raised in a house full of love and compassion, and sometimes those of us who were take that for granted and fail to see the gray areas of life. I know some have risen above poor childhoods, and kudos to them, but not everyone is wired the same.

Giiizmo

Established Member
Reaction score
GIIZMO, so a lot of women your saying look at you as a platonic male and not someone they can settle down with. Is that how you feel? perhaps you are to timid, and don't reveal your intentions. It's important to let a women know subtly what you want from the beginning.

I used to put myself in that zone where I wasn't getting laid, but becoming friends. It backfired on me recently with a women that wanted me back in the day, but I showed otherwise. When I flew back into town after after two years, we met up. Same girl I used to go to music festivals, and parties with but never got intimate with. At one point she liked me, and even tried to kiss me back in the day, but I never bulged. I lacked a lot of self-esteem, and hardly made moves, but still managed with some. Anyhow, we met up... went to a drive in, had a few drinks... I tried making a move and she gave me the cheek, and was shocked. She had a boyfriend but didn't tell me because she didn't look at me that way, because their was no sign from the beginning. She was shocked, and could hardly make a proper sentence, and never spilled the beans. But I knew, She didn't know that's what I wanted... I deceived her, then out of no where come back all pumped and unlash my true intentions. it's selfish and a waste of time.

What's called by PUA as a SOI or "statement of interest", that is, either subtly - or sometimes not-so-subtly - indicate that you view her as a potential mate instead of a friend. Good advice but sadly something I already know and apply. I appreciate the effort, Shookwun, but I've had women either drop strong hints or flat out tell me to my face that my height is an issue for them.

Here's a little story. I've ran the following experiment three times: tried online dating/pick-up, hit it off pretty good, she says I look good and I'm funny, blah blah blah, buuut... I purposefully omitted my height from my physical description. In all three cases, these women/girls all thought themselves as intellectuals (lol), that looks matter but not that much and that personality is so much nire important - your typical self-absorbed female idiot. Then we quickly arranged a meeting. Mind you, in all three cases, I made sure I was either slightly taller or the same height as them by looking at their profile first. I greeted them each time with a smile and a friendly demeanor, then teased them about what they wore that day or how late they were or whatever... But the look on their face was ultimately exactly the same in all three cases, one of having been lied to: that genuine smile that quickly fades into a pout of disdain before transitioning to a polite smile for the rest of the encounter.

Needless to say, since then, whenever I set up an online profile, I always indicate my height. I have overall less replies but also less time wasted.

MickChong

Established Member
Reaction score
A lot of good guys with good intentions struggle to find girls and then look for reasons. I just think women are very bad at selecting the right man. They think they can read men well and then pick absolute garbage and get it horribly wrong.

Giiizmo

Established Member
Reaction score
A lot of good guys with good intentions struggle to find girls and then look for reasons. I just think women are very bad at selecting the right man. They think they can read men well and then pick absolute garbage and get it horribly wrong.

It's because what they want and what they think they want are different things. Their cognitive process is ruled by both instincts (what they want) and what society tells them to look for in a mate (what they think they want). Their saving grace is usually their many life experiences which reconcile and balance both aspects, essentially allowing them to discard the manly convict and the sweet and dependable doormat in favor of a normal, good guy.

In a sense, men are more fortunate because what we want and what we think we want are usually one and the same and we don't have anyone else to tell us otherwise.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
I can remember a few times gays showing lots of interest, would be easy. Women are too complicated lol

At the end of the day, they're still men and still have to abide by social constructs that MEN have to take initiative. Women are expected to coast through it all.

MickChong

Established Member
Reaction score
At the end of the day, they're still men and still have to abide by social constructs that MEN have to take initiative. Women are expected to coast through it all.

I know, sit on their arse, we have to build up the courage to talk to them only for them to pick and choose and they please and if they really don't like us they can tell us to **** right off.

MickChong

Established Member
Reaction score
I remember one model beautiful girl telling me men were too afraid to approach her so you couldn't find a man

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
I agree with this, I always hated that injustice, that's why I enjoy pulling their physical narcissism from under them with a few intelligent questions. I've deliberately forced myself to approach group of girls and get rejected just so I would break the social anxiety. After the fifth group I stopped caring and felt awesome, because rejection doesn't mean a thing. Why would you feel hurt if somebody doesn't wants to talk to you? In my eyes it's her loss. Besides, you can't be liked by everyone, it's impossible.

Just like not every guy is going to find a girl attractive.

MickChong

Established Member
Reaction score
Going out is a pleasure for women, they dress up and then go out and wait for the action. Their biggest worry is fighting off the jerks - at least they're guaranteed some kind of entertainment.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
Flat stomach is absolutely Necessary to have better impression on life partener/gf.....

Must Have..

Most men above 30 increase in size here..
I have experience that women will want to cheat with those who are in shape..
If there husband is not fit..

F2005

Established Member
Reaction score
Going out is a pleasure for women, they dress up and then go out and wait for the action. Their biggest worry is fighting off the jerks - at least they're guaranteed some kind of entertainment.

Oh yeah, and lots of the time they don't even intend to hook up. They just intend to relish in all of the massive attention that they get from guys. We have bars in the town that I live in that are absolutely notorious for this type of behavior.

shookwun

Reaction score
Flat stomach is absolutely Necessary to have better impression on life partener/gf.....

Must Have..

Most men above 30 increase in size here..
I have experience that women will want to cheat with those who are in shape..
If there husband is not fit..

100% Agree,

I dont mind the girl being average in the facial department, but an over riding gut, (i'm not talking a little chub) is an absolute turn off for me. I was once with a native chick who had an attractive face but absolutely no body. Skinny, and fat at the same time, with the body of a pear. She had rolls of fat on her stomach, and it made me loose complete interest. This actually happened recently.

@Mike Chongs comment

Women always have fun, that's part of the reason they always want to go out. Spot light of attention, pictures and attention from men. It's entertainment, and they never loose.

Women choose if they want to get laid that night, most men will go home to their hand on other hand. However, a lot of the time the guys making the approach are one they have no interest in. All though if someone extremely attractive comes into the picture, the thrill and payout is totally worth it on their behalf, which they will go through with. Men will take an average chick just for the sake of throwing their hot dog in a hole. Women are much pickier and don't typically partake on this activity unless the payout is worth their time in gold.

Rapport, and chemistry at nightclubs is not needed when you're stunning and standout. Numbers are typically given to guys they are some what interested in for the moment, but quick to forget the next day.