Tinder 10/10 Male Experiment

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
DBW, so true

in a world where everyone can become their ideal selves we would still differ

reminds me of xbox avatars lol. everyone can be hot but in different ways

one of my xbox live friends is a buff black police officer guy, mine is a suave smooth sharp dressed tan guy, both attractive but still capturing the essence of our selves

Reactions: DBW

GreekGod_of_Aesthetics

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You are comepting against men you never stood a chance against. It truly never began for us, we're genetic trash.
Don't watch the video if you're prone to suicide

GreekGod_of_Aesthetics

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What's it about? How attractive males get the cream of the crop, and life as a sub-8 male is utter trash.
If you're wondering why you don't get many matches on Tinder, you have your answer. You never stood a chance against these men.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
What's it about? How attractive males get the cream of the crop, and life as a sub-8 male is utter trash.
If you're wondering why you don't get many matches on Tinder, you have your answer. You never stood a chance against these men.

yeah but for men its a buyers market, always will be until a b**ch wants to get married. Its life. If its bothering you then invest in my business idea I proposed.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
I dont get it? Whats this video?

I am going to design Tinder for 5's, Im gonna call it "EhhWhyNot.com"

Who wants to invest in my kickstarter?

Change the name to TinderRejects and I'm in!

Nah, it would just be full of sub average men and some bots.

byebyehair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You are comepting against men you never stood a chance against. It truly never began for us, we're genetic trash.

This just shows how stupid some chicks on tinder are. If you register as a female and swipe a little arround you have 20% of chads. In real life you maybe see 1% (even in the gyms where they are supposed to hang out) so the girls fall for all the fake profiles. And of course if 20% of the people are fake male model the chicks doesn t bother to like an average looking guy because of the contrast.

Cate

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Speaking as a woman who uses tinder, he would have lost me in the first sentence.. honestly shake my head at some of the women's reactions.... that's the problem with apps..it's all looks focused.. way to easy to get a hook up.. nothing lasting, nothing real. I have around 8000 likes on Tinder at the moment, the only men I swipe back, are the ones that show an ounce of intelligence, and I don't focus solely on looks. The sexiest men I have dated, have not been classically good looking. If it is any help on this forum, the best sexual encounter was with a bald man.. his confidence was the key.. very magnetic personality.. I avoid anything that looks/sounds like a cheap hookup...

On another note, I did read an interesting article that helped dispel some of my own conceptions around what men find attractive... always figured it was women with long hair.... https://www.glamour.com/story/do-men-really-prefer-long-hair

soundnvision

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Speaking as a woman who uses tinder, he would have lost me in the first sentence.. honestly shake my head at some of the women's reactions.... that's the problem with apps..it's all looks focused.. way to easy to get a hook up.. nothing lasting, nothing real. I have around 8000 likes on Tinder at the moment, the only men I swipe back, are the ones that show an ounce of intelligence, and I don't focus solely on looks. The sexiest men I have dated, have not been classically good looking. If it is any help on this forum, the best sexual encounter was with a bald man.. his confidence was the key.. very magnetic personality.. I avoid anything that looks/sounds like a cheap hookup...

On another note, I did read an interesting article that helped dispel some of my own conceptions around what men find attractive... always figured it was women with long hair.... https://www.glamour.com/story/do-men-really-prefer-long-hair

I bet the guy was decent height and had a good frame too otherwise you wouldn't have gone near him.
LOOKS.

Cate

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I bet the guy was decent height and had a good frame too otherwise you wouldn't have gone near him.
LOOKS.

Well he wasn’t fat , but he was short ish - about 174 .. but he was super confident about himself, that was what attracted me. He ran to keep fit but that was it. Really - it wasn’t looks, he just had an energy about him that I loved. I like men who are strong and confident in personality - I think it’s the same for men no? He was also clever - was running a company to rival Uber .. smart and strong. You can look like James Cordon and attract a lady of your smart, funny and confident. And yes / to many women James C is attractive because of that. Come on - it’s the same for you. Looks is only ok if you want a hook up. If you want more then you need someone who is confident enough to push looks to the wind and go out camping, exploring etc or Swimming without worrying that she may have a bit of cellulite on her thighs ...

soundnvision

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well he wasn’t fat , but he was short ish - about 174 .. but he was super confident about himself, that was what attracted me. He ran to keep fit but that was it. Really - it wasn’t looks, he just had an energy about him that I loved. I like men who are strong and confident in personality - I think it’s the same for men no? He was also clever - was running a company to rival Uber .. smart and strong. You can look like James Cordon and attract a lady of your smart, funny and confident. And yes / to many women James C is attractive because of that. Come on - it’s the same for you. Looks is only ok if you want a hook up. If you want more then you need someone who is confident enough to push looks to the wind and go out camping, exploring etc or Swimming without worrying that she may have a bit of cellulite on her thighs ...
You need looks to get you in the door it's personality after that which decides if something goes long term.

Cate

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You need looks to get you in the door it's personality after that which decides if something goes long term.

Look, if you're fat and out of shape sure you will not get through the door with a lot of women on a 'swipe' app, but I honestly think you guys have a distortion of what women look for. We're not as looks focused as you think... I swiped a guy just yesterday that was a bit out of shape (not fat, just not defined), with glasses, because his profile description was funny, and his photos showed a good personality..I just thought he would be fun to date.. I've been out with a range of men, some of whom were v good looking, others that I met and thought instantly "no" and yet by the end of the evening was captured and thinking I'd like to move forward.. Looks are not necessarily what leads a woman to swipe. I'm being very honest here.. not just waxing lyrical. Seriously, if it was only looks that enabled you to get a foot through the door with a woman in the current world where swiping is pretty much the no1 way of meeting a partner, ugly men would be instantly relegated to a life of loneliness and virginity...Ugly men are not just with ugly woman... women by and large, are attracted to confidence, and inner strength.. and I always thought it was the same for men (although granted, I think men are more looks conscious..).

soundnvision

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Look, if you're fat and out of shape sure you will not get through the door with a lot of women on a 'swipe' app, but I honestly think you guys have a distortion of what women look for. We're not as looks focused as you think... I swiped a guy just yesterday that was a bit out of shape (not fat, just not defined), with glasses, because his profile description was funny, and his photos showed a good personality..I just thought he would be fun to date.. I've been out with a range of men, some of whom were v good looking, others that I met and thought instantly "no" and yet by the end of the evening was captured and thinking I'd like to move forward.. Looks are not necessarily what leads a woman to swipe. I'm being very honest here.. not just waxing lyrical. Seriously, if it was only looks that enabled you to get a foot through the door with a woman in the current world where swiping is pretty much the no1 way of meeting a partner, ugly men would be instantly relegated to a life of loneliness and virginity...Ugly men are not just with ugly woman... women by and large, are attracted to confidence, and inner strength.. and I always thought it was the same for men (although granted, I think men are more looks conscious..).
I guess you don't realise how many incels are out there?
I'm a 5.5/6 out of 10 (using a lookism standard scale ) and I get hardly any matches on tinder.what do you think it's like for ugly guys if I get practically 0.

Cate

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I guess you don't realise how many incels are out there?
I'm a 5.5/6 out of 10 (using a lookism standard scale ) and I get hardly any matches on tinder.what do you think it's like for ugly guys if I get practically 0.

Not sure if this helps at all... especially considering that we are talking about apps where looks are influential ... but.. in 2016 a friend of mine asked if he could introduce me to his cousin.. I was single, said "sure".. his cousin rang me.. we arranged to meet.. a blind date. Long story short, he was skinny, with a big nose, and no taller than 174. (I work in ft, so 5"7 ish) I thought immediately as I met him that I was not attracted, but we clicked with personality (he was very interesting), had a nice time, by the time date 3 came, I knew I had to test if there was any attraction because to that point we had not touched and I was wondering whether to go for it, or let it fizzle. So I kissed him, and bam... fireworks.. For a year and a half, I thought he was THE sexiest man I had ever met in my life. NO kidding..

Funny, intelligent, confident special guy... It took me so long to get over him (he didn't want a full on relationship.. we're close friends now.) We chatted about looks a few times. He had always had a massive issue over his nose, and also suffered chronic fatigue..everyone had pushed him to get a nose job.. he basically said that from an early age, he knew he had to make his personality his main feature... and he has, and honestly, has never had too much trouble attracting women because of it. I know it's not easy... so I am not trying to make it seem that way..

Recently a fat guy who lives locally contacted me on FB and said he had noticed that I was on Tinder and could we chat..he lives locally.. and I was not at all attracted to him looks wise. However, I've had a few conversations with him now, he is smart and very very easy to talk to, feels like an old friend, and I'm at the stage where I wouldn't hesitate to go on a date with him because I enjoy his company...

Women (as a generalisation) are fairly simple, we love when men feed us with attention. We enjoy being around strength, stability and confidence (and intelligence). Ultimately, looks come second for most women. If you're healthy it's a plus sure.. but that doesn't mean you have to look like Rambo. One of the best comments I read on this site to a 16 year old who was breaking down over hair loss was "get off all medication, work on yourself, join a martial arts class, (get confident basically) and in 10 yeas you'll be f*****g those girls who laugh at you now in the bathrooms your crying in." True true true..

Everyone has issues over how they look.. me more than most.. it's a massive weakness inside me.. read Louise Hay's books on loving yourself.. the hardest lesson to grasp of them all..

Being ugly in a world that teaches you that looks opens doors is not easy... same as being old and ignored.. but there is a way to conquer it if your goal is to attract women..

All I can say (going back to the main theme of this blog), is that telling a girl you're going to "eat her out" or "does she want to f***" in the first conversation is not at all attractive to most women.. maybe a 16 ear old that thinks sex equals love.. but not to any woman with experience (unless all they want is a hook up.)

Last edited:

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score

Nice.. Zero————-STDs in 8 secs
How many will he actually meet/bang.. loads of women are on tinder just for the ego boost.

Cate

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nice.. Zero————-STDs in 8 secs
How many will he actually meet/bang.. loads of women are on tinder just for the ego boost.

You have to be kidding me - just watched the vid..

"How many will he actually meet/bang" ?

If he does. they are not really worth it.. and nether is he for that matter.....His looks are a turn on, but the way he treats women is a total turn off.... You really want to meet a girl that fucks any guy that asks her in a 2 minute convo.. just because he looks 'cute'?

I'm in my 40s, if I don't filter my search criteria, most of the swipes I get on Tinder are from 18-25 Yr olds.. they want a MILF, most women my age (same when I was in my 30s) can't think of anything worst than being targeted by men that just want to a cheap shag. I have nothing against sex on a first date etc, have done that a few times, but not with someone who has zero respect and sees me as nothing more than a physical thrill... That's why women that have some element of self esteem, self worth. and qualities to give their partner, will look further than looks..

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
You have to be kidding me - just watched the vid..

"How many will he actually meet/bang" ?

If he does. they are not really worth it.. and nether is he for that matter.....His looks are a turn on, but the way he treats women is a total turn off.... You really want to meet a girl that fucks any guy that asks her in a 2 minute convo.. just because he looks 'cute'?

I'm in my 40s, if I don't filter my search criteria, most of the swipes I get on Tinder are from 18-25 Yr olds.. they want a MILF, most women my age (same when I was in my 30s) can't think of anything worst than being targeted by men that just want to a cheap shag. I have nothing against sex on a first date etc, have done that a few times, but not with someone who has zero respect and sees me as nothing more than a physical thrill... That's why women that have some element of self esteem, self worth. and qualities to give their partner, will look further than looks..
Self esteem or not.. they are still going for that tall, dark n handsome.