Thread of women commenting negatively on baldness

VeprSuper

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Fred, I swear if you make your futune, bring your awesome dog and your 1st world European accent to the US you will have to hire security to keep the chicks off you. Money+cute dog+European accent=solid gold here.:)

- - - Updated - - -

oh but think of all the money you'll make back modeling! Its an investment.....

I would plop down the 50k tomorrow to have hair like David "by God" Beckham.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Fred, I swear if you make your futune, bring your awesome dog and your 1st world European accent to the US you will have to hire security to keep the chicks off you. Money+cute dog+European accent=solid gold here.:)

- - - Updated - - -

I would plop down the 50k tomorrow to have hair like David "by God" Beckham.

I would wh*** myself to old bald men for the 50k!!!!!

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
alrite guys, i got it!

im gonna get a sex change and turn into a cute innocent blonde, and get gangbanged by bald men only!

<<<333333

all of HairLossTalk.com can hit it. even slippy and HairPieceMan!

slipy

Reaction score
what is this ''even'' suppossed to imply? that im the lowest of the low?

thanks buddy. :smack:

im not into bald trannies that much anyway. :broken:

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
hairpieceman is one tier lower man :p

i also assure u my hair system will be of the highest quality!

when im grinding my *** on u in the club u will not be able to resist the temptation! hahaha

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
I'm trying to have an ernest discourse on the pangs of being bald and I'm met with this ****. I should go back to upgrading my nano-shield, burf.

slipy

Reaction score
We all express our oppression in different ways. Exodus and i have mastered the art of symbolism.

but you have to able to read between the lines to understand what were trying to say.

SayifDoit

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Wasn't David Beckham loosing his hair,how the **** did he keep it eternally at nw2?
His dad is completely bald if you didn't know....
His secret!

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wasn't David Beckham loosing his hair,how the **** did he keep it eternally at nw2?
His dad is completely bald if you didn't know....
His secret!

david-beckham-477.jpg

In this pic it really looks like his temple was filled it. It just doesnt flow with the rest of his hair. Im sure he has had a few hair transplant already and is on only the best of hair saving meds.

SayifDoit

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yeah but propecia/minoxdil only works for so long, and his hair transplant would have to be so thick its unreal????
20+ years propecia, wouldn't they find out he was on the stuff when he was playing football anyway?

Id love to see what he looks like in 10 or 20 years, can't keep it going for ever.

If it is a Hair Transplant its got to be magical. Someone needs to an interview and ask him about his hair in the future.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah but propecia/minoxdil only works for so long, and his hair transplant would have to be so thick its unreal????
20+ years propecia, wouldn't they find out he was on the stuff when he was playing football anyway?

Id love to see what he looks like in 10 or 20 years, can't keep it going for ever.

If it is a Hair Transplant its got to be magical. Someone needs to an interview and ask him about his hair in the future.

Perhaps it's artificial implants

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
not to mention i am much shorter, poorer, smaller dick, and have worse hair loss than ucman (and had it earlier)

yet i am the one still able to joke about it and other aesthetic issues

hmmmmmm

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
not to mention i am much shorter, poorer, smaller dick, and have worse hair loss than ucman (and had it earlier)

hmmmmmm

Thats cuz you lost less. I would still have been ugly even if I had hair.

UCman when he had hair was like a freakin pretty boy model.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score

hmmmmmm

Thats cuz you lost less. I would still have been ugly even if I had hair.

UCman when he had hair was like a freakin pretty boy model.

Whos UCman?

And how do we know his dick size?

slipy

Reaction score
Whos UCman?

And how do we know his dick size?

UCman = uncomfortable man.

allegedly there was some trading of c*** shots between him and Exodus via pm, at least that what i've been told. Exodus got all butthurt over what he saw.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
UCman = uncomfortable man.

allegedly there was some trading of c*** shots between him and Exodus via pm, at least that what i've been told. Exodus got all butthurt over what he saw.

Oh god do I feel sorry I missed that one
If its that good then whats UCman even doing here, just shave your head and go everywhere in white spandex shorts..... golden!