Thread of women commenting negatively on baldness

jksl

Established Member
Reaction score
the final undeniable and uncomfortable truth is that we have to lower our standards if we want to keep living life the same way and getting the same quality of girls.

the two biggest questions are though- "on average how much does a full norwood 6 bald head lower your rating?" and "on average how much lower of a rating do we have to go for in girls?"

i have spent many long nights ruminating on these two questions, which i think really are the two most important results of baldness. id say the average amount of points any typical guy goes down after going bald would be 2 to 3 points. probably closer to 2.

and i'd wager that we have to go after girls about 2 to 3 points lower as a result

and some more food for thought- what is better? 5/10 face with good head of hair, or 7/10 face with baldness?

Find pictures of 5/10 and 7/10 face examples. We might be thinking differently here. I would go with 5/10 face with good strong hair. As long as my complexion is clear, have good teeth, and in shape, 5/10 face with good hair is easy.

RoyD

Established Member
Reaction score
the final undeniable and uncomfortable truth is that we have to lower our standards if we want to keep living life the same way and getting the same quality of girls.

the two biggest questions are though- "on average how much does a full norwood 6 bald head lower your rating?" and "on average how much lower of a rating do we have to go for in girls?"

i have spent many long nights ruminating on these two questions, which i think really are the two most important results of baldness. id say the average amount of points any typical guy goes down after going bald would be 2 to 3 points. probably closer to 2.

and i'd wager that we have to go after girls about 2 to 3 points lower as a result

and some more food for thought- what is better? 5/10 face with good head of hair, or 7/10 face with baldness?

So I just went from a 5 to a 3? And now I can reasonably expect girls rated 3/10? My penis feels very very sad atm.
Btw I'd take hair over a lot of things when it comes to physical attractiveness. Probably the only thing I wouldn't trade for hair is about an extra 6 inches of height (I'm 5'7"). Almost everything about the face can be fixed these days including teeth.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
So I just went from a 5 to a 3? And now I can reasonably expect girls rated 3/10? My penis feels very very sad atm.

LOL. Another sigworthy quote.

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score

When it comes to getting high quality women, with a full head of hair skies the limit. Once you are in the advanced stages of hair loss we are usually scraping the bottom of the barrel(fat, multiple kids with multiple fathers, body odor, missing teeth, etc).

- - - Updated - - -

Probably the only thing I wouldn't trade for hair is about an extra 6 inches

Being a NW6, an extra 6 inches is something that can actually improve your rating.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
hmmm an excellent comparison i've found is billy corgan vs thom yorke. corgan is tall and cute face but is bald. yorke has a mediocre/ugly face and short but has good hair.

also they are both big figures of 90s alternative rock and are both white so mostly its an even playing field other than the hair and height.

im kind of too scared to look this up though 0_0.