Thread of women commenting negatively on baldness

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
I agree.

Actually, Fred, perhaps just keep a personal diary of sorts, and when you are in your 30s, publish a book based on the journal.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yup, 2 months a go, I was in a plane discussing with a used-up old 50 years old woman, divorced, 2 kids, ugly and heavily wrinkled of course.

A tall NW1 married guy was waiting for her at the airport. She confessed to my friend and me he was treating badly and she was unhappy.

But hey, he's a hot NW1 in his 50's! It seems that's all that matters to these hypergamous wenches.

She also said she thought about selling her body at a point. Because you know, for her kids!

I don't know why, people always tell me everything about themselves. It's sometimes scary.

Check out this profile:

http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=78785554

About Nicole

When your mom says she wants the BEST for you, she was talking about me. LOL

I want a man who is tall and handsome. Both book and street smart. A hopeless romantic man with a mind blowing loyalty and honesty. Someone who is complex and keep me interested. I don't need an underconstruction or a fixer upper type a guy. Someone who is mentally and financially stable. I won't settle for less than I deserve, I know my worth and I can offer you all the happiness in the world. I'm a princess, ready to be a queen. ;)

Come correct or don't come at all ;)

Toronto women in a nutshell.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
"No fat girls sorry, you have to know how to cook and take care of me. Don't expect having more than two dates with me without having sex with me. I'm a prince ready to become a king, your king."

Make a fake account and just do it as an experiment.... then call out all the profiles that your mocking.

Raz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
"No fat girls sorry, you have to know how to cook and take care of me. Don't expect having more than two dates with me without having sex with me. I'm a prince ready to become a king, your king."
Oh my god, I laughed so hard at this. DO IT! For science!

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Christ, here's another:

http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=12978105

Confessions:

I'm a suck for guys that have their perfect abs in their main picture. So if that's you, and I viewed you, now you know why. Sadly, I prefer guys with nice/handsome faces over a washboard simply because bodys fall apart in time, but a good looking man will always be a good looking man regardless of his age.

In case you didn't bother to look I'm 5'9. I've dated a guy shorter then me. I'm just going to leave it at - it doesn't work for me. Side note: my ideal height is 6'2. Just saying.

What the hell makes these women become this way?

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Such high standards for an average/ugly b1tch. This is exactly why I'd rather die alone than date such superficial w****s.

I think I just might be the ER evolving in this thread.

If any female ever talked to me like that IRL, I wouldn't think twice about knocking her teeth out. I've lost all respect for women.

You have no idea how many women like that in Toronto exist... instead of writing what they do like, they b**ch and moan about what they DONT like but also feel entitled to be swept off their feet after having read their total bullsh!t profile. Essentially;

I come off as a b**ch but want to be treated like a princess.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Even with a full head of hair, how could you ever put up with these stupid sl*ts ? This just gets me thinking that hair isn't actually the problem, it's women. And no, I'm not saying it's because they all want guys with hair, I'm saying that their standards are stupid f*cking high, especially when they don't even bring ANYTHING to the table besides what's in-between their legs, and the worst part of all of this; there will ALWAYS be that white knight that saves the day. Even though these sl*ts don't deserve a bucket of sh1t, some beta twink will always show up and rescue the girl and buy her roses and expensive dinners, let her move in, take her shopping, buy her anything she wants etc. even while she's seeing other men on the side.

I never did. I've been well aware of these bottom feeders for a long time... even when I had much more hair.

Like I said before, even with a full head of hair, I don't think I could ever look at women the same again.

Come to Toronto :)

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
She was pretty good looking though. You should paint abs on your stomach, take a pic and send it to her.

NorwoodTwo

Reaction score
Who cares if some women find it unappealing. As long as you're in great physical shape, dress well, and have other things going for you, finding a decent woman shouldn't be too hard.

shookwun

Reaction score
Why is it so hard to accept we want the best we can get regardless of our own flaws. Women, and men are no different from one another.

Being a slap head puts you below a fat person in terms of selection. saddle up, and drop your standards. Unless your wallet is fat, then you won't be dating dimes any time soon.

NorwoodTwo

Reaction score
Being a bald guy does not put you lower than a fat guy on the dating scale. Being fat is a choice, going bald is not. I'm sure most women would take an in shape bald guy over a fat guy with a full head of hair and if not, well screw them. They are superficial.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Being a bald guy does not put you lower than a fat guy on the dating scale.

It's on the same scale.

Being fat is a choice, going bald is not.

Yeah but women don't know that. To them, they think Rogaine works. Laff.

I'm sure most women would take an in shape bald guy over a fat guy with a full head of hair and if not, well screw them. They are superficial.

All women are shallow. You need to live a little longer.

shookwun

Reaction score
Being a bald guy does not put you lower than a fat guy on the dating scale. Being fat is a choice, going bald is not. I'm sure most women would take an in shape bald guy over a fat guy with a full head of hair and if not, well screw them. They are superficial.

As long you're not morbidly obese then a full head of hair will almost always win her over.

NorwoodTwo

Reaction score
I haven't used Rogaine yet so I can't comment on it's efficiency but I hear the Laser Comb does wonders so I'm going to be ordering that too along with Propecia. I have never had any problem getting dates or getting laid while my hair has been receding by the way.

shookwun

Reaction score
I haven't used Rogaine yet so I can't comment on it's efficiency but I hear the Laser Comb does wonders so I'm going to be ordering that too along with Propecia. I have never had any problem getting dates or getting laid while my hair has been receding by the way.

consider yourself a small percentage from the norm. It's all bull****.

The only stack you'll ever need is

RU58841 mixed with minioxidil
Finasteride
Nizoral shampoo

EvilLocks

Reaction score
I have never had any problem getting dates or getting laid while my hair has been receding by the way.

Probably cause (as your name suggests) you are NW2. Once you reach NW3-4 you'll probably have more issues.

Quadzilla99

Established Member
Reaction score
My coworker's comment:

Me: Why don't you like the guys? Is it because he's bald? What's wrong with baldness?
Her: What's not wrong with baldness?

- - - Updated - - -

Wow, that may be the most disgusting thing I've ever heard/read by a woman on the topic of men with baldness. Where was this?

Edit: I think I found the original thread: http://www.datalounge.com/cgi-bin/iowa/ajax.html?t=9526056#page:showThread,9526056
What Fred in his perpetually negative outlook ignores is the comments below that article. No wonder he didn't link it in his original post

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
the final undeniable and uncomfortable truth is that we have to lower our standards if we want to keep living life the same way and getting the same quality of girls.

the two biggest questions are though- "on average how much does a full norwood 6 bald head lower your rating?" and "on average how much lower of a rating do we have to go for in girls?"

i have spent many long nights ruminating on these two questions, which i think really are the two most important results of baldness. id say the average amount of points any typical guy goes down after going bald would be 2 to 3 points. probably closer to 2.

and i'd wager that we have to go after girls about 2 to 3 points lower as a result

and some more food for thought- what is better? 5/10 face with good head of hair, or 7/10 face with baldness?