Thread of women commenting negatively on baldness

SayifDoit

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hopefully this isn't a scam....I hope.....because I think it would be awesome, Hair transplants never have the thickness of your natural hair, so combining the two procedures together, I'm pretty sure you could get the exact same thickness pre male pattern baldness.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
out of interest, why is that?

wouldn't implanted synthetic hair that looked natural be a reasonable option? Obviously it wouldn't grow, but better than being bald or wearing a wig IMO

We are talking about sticking foreign objects inside the skin. The body will attack it.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's because the skin is allowed to close around the piercing. How would the artificial hair hold? It has been tried, people who tried it all got infected.

Actually fred whether its a scam or not I am not 100% but it originated in China and is made from a bio synthetic plastic that the skin supposedly doesnt reject though there are sure to be odd cases. Its fairly new from my reading. It holds through a knot system under the skin. Im sure it can be ripped out like anything else with enough force.
Anyway there are people who get implants (body mods) that protrude out of the skin and it heals fine so logically this is viable to a degree.

skull.jpg

maher

Banned
Reaction score
It could work. Biomaterials are being used in medicine for last 30-40 years..

FRED, I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO KNOW WHY YOU GAVE ME NEG. REP FOR POSTING THIS??? WHAT I WROTE IS A FACT! NOT LIKE YOUR HOLLYWOOD BULL****- TRUE SCIENCE. JOKE! PRICK!

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Imagine 40000 unclosed micro-wounds on your scalp from artificial hair implants. It's different, and people who get piercings do get infections more often than you think.

The TV show Arrested Development touched the subject of artificial implants in a few episodes, the protagonist Tobias ends up suffering from an infection:

tumblr_m2gkdko0E11qamtq3.jpg

Tobias's implants were real not fake. Remember they actually grew.
His body was rejecting them which is how I feel right now. I'm going back driving all the way up there again tomorrow cause he wants to inspect them again. I WILL say the guys attentive.

Actually I have quite a few piercings and one did reject out on me. It can happen but again its rare.

SayifDoit

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Doesn't really cure baldness, I mean the hair doesn't even grow and it's not your own hair?
Isn't only a really short term solution anyway, you can only have the hairs on your hair for a couple years depending on how you treat them?

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
I guess when people want to believe something, they ignore common sense.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

saja2148

Reaction score
From what i've seen girls under 25 don't like bald guys but as they get older hair doesn't become a big factor.... if baldness was a huge factor we would have died out already...

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
From what i've seen girls under 25 don't like bald guys but as they get older hair doesn't become a big factor.... if baldness was a huge factor we would have died out already...

They still don't like bald guys at any age. They just see them with disgust a little less as they themselves get older, wrinklier, fatter, uglier, etc. But hey, guys gotta tolerate that... but baldness is forever despised.

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
if baldness was a huge factor we would have died out already...

After the women get old, fat, and nasty, they have to give us a chance and settle after all us bald guys are better than nothing...aren't we?

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
After the women get old, fat, and nasty, they have to give us a chance and settle after all us bald guys are better than nothing...aren't we?

No, they'll still cling onto the douchebag pseudo-alpha male bad boys they so badly want. Happens at every age.

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
Yup, 2 months a go, I was in a plane discussing with a used-up old 50 years old woman, divorced, 2 kids, ugly and heavily wrinkled of course.

A tall NW1 married guy was waiting for her at the airport. She confessed to my friend and me he was treating badly and she was unhappy.

But hey, he's a hot NW1 in his 50's! It seems that's all that matters to these hypergamous wenches.

She also said she thought about selling her body at a point. Because you know, for her kids!

I don't know why, people always tell me everything about themselves. It's sometimes scary.

Damn dude you should write a book. You have one hell of a story to tell.