Thread of women commenting negatively on baldness

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Then why do we grow beards better? I have seen research showing that DHT promotes beard growth and bald men tend to have thick beards, I started going bald pretty young and growing facial hair too. My facial hair is incredibly thick. In most of the world a beard is a prized asset and is associated with wisdom, virility and masculinity.

I am dealing in facts. If you don't believe DHT makes you more of a man take a double dose of propecia and enjoy your limp dick, watery sperm, b**ch tits, weak muscle tone and brain fog. Baldness advertises our superior alpha male genetics to potential sex partners just like it does for apes.

- - - Updated - - -

But we are going bald young, our hair is being assaulted by DHT at a higher rate because we have higher levels of it. 70% of men have hair sensitive to DHT and we're the ones losing it first. That indicates we have more DHT.

NO it doesnt. Its just means our hairs are weaker to it.
ANY guy can have the SAME amount of DHT. Also there are PLENTY of bald guys who cant grow great beards. You are living in a fantasy world, but if it makes you happy knock your self out. I bet you think all the fatsos you land are perfect 10s dont ya shallow Hal?

After 30+ teh actual need for DHT chemically is usually finished anyway. Plus to much DHT is actually BAD for you later on in life and can actually shut down testosterone production and accelerates estrogen. I think this is what causes some guys like myself really bad sides on finasteride. Too little DHT is bad as well but seriously if you think ANY woman is going "wow I bet that bald guy with the awful beard is great in bed" from accross the bar you are SHOT. Most woman tend to go for guys with nice heads of hair and LESS body hair.

Also being sensitive and HOW sensitive are 2 different things. Almost all men will lose SOME hair but our are just way weaker and more sensitive to the DHT in our bodies that is roaming around NOT being used by anything.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
There are practically no bald guys who can't grow beards, don't be ridiculous. It doesn't make any sense that our hair would be weaker to DHT, how could that be the case? The mechanism is the same for everyone, 70% of us have hair sensitive to it, the only variation that could cause premature balding could be the level of DHT.

I'm not saying in this modern world with certain types of beauty pushed by the media being bald is a good thing, but to say it's the end of the world is ridiculous. Look at women, I like big tits and ***, you know, women like Scarlett Johannson, if you asked me if I'd prefer someone with that figure to a woman flat as a board hypothetically I'd obviously prefer that, but a woman like Natalie Portman's face makes up for it. If you asked men to comment on what they think of hairy armpits we'd say they're disgusting, but French women have hairy armpits and they are incredible beautiful and in practice men accept it. Put these comments by women about "bald men" into that context. Attraction can't be boiled down to one trait.

And I'm right in saying that DHT advertises to potential sex partners strong erections, potent sperm, great muscle tone and clear thinking and you know it. The proof is in the side effects when people take propecia. You're saying DHT is bad in later life? Not surprising, humans didn't live that long in the wild. But in us young men it activates a primitive part of a womans brain and tells them we're virile. Look at Vin Diesel, he's not exactly a pretty face is he?, he isn't that muscular compared to the average male model or athlete a woman might see on tv, yet women are fanatically attracted to him. Look at Apes. It all ties together and makes sense. In evolution every gene can only survive if it can pass itself on.

Women like Vin Deisel because he is a hollywood star with a FAKE persona.
Yes depending on where you live certain traits may be more or less desirable... so hey every bald guy move to India (just a country I picked) because they like us there.... yeah thats an option pllllllllllt.
Each persons chemistry is different. This is why some bald guys are FINE on propecia and others not, so you cant generalize that every guy with baldness has HIGH DHT.

and YES there are plenty of bald guys who dont have great beards. My facial hair is not very thick and great for one, never was. I can grow a beard but its not some all powerful bragging beard by any means.
Sorry but just because you are bald does NOT make you any better in bed than the average guy with hair. It just means your hair is more sensitive. The problem in fact with finasteride and sides is perhaps some guys losing their hair DONT already have enough DHT and stopping it chemically at that level is too much, ever think of that?

http://www.health.harvard.edu/fhg/updates/update1004a.shtml

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's more like saying, "I take steriods so I'm better at dunking, but they made me lose my hair". The proof I'm right is that the side effects of propecia are b**ch tits, lower muscle tone, lower sex drive, weaker erections, watery sperm and brain fog. Baldness show we're flooded with DHT, we're the cream of the crop.

no it shows you're a weirdo with strange delusions. Not EVERY guy gets sides! Where are you not seeing this.

I swear if you believe everything you say then more power to ya I guess, far be it for me to rain on that parade.

In any frame of mind the real truth behind DHT and hairloss is still a lot of speculation but I KNOW its been proven bald men are NOT any more manly than non bald man.

http://www.bbc.com/future/story/20121210-are-bald-men-more-virile

"Bald men are genetically more predisposed to be more sensitive to dihydrotestosterone"

maher

Banned
Reaction score
In any frame of mind the real truth behind DHT and hairloss is still a lot of speculation but I KNOW its been proven bald men are NOT any more manly than non bald man.

That is truth. i actually read study recently confirming this. I cant find it now. Coconut, sori dude- but you are full of ****.. 80% stuff you wrote is disinformation.

90%

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
NO it doesnt. Its just means our hairs are weaker to it.
ANY guy can have the SAME amount of DHT. Also there are PLENTY of bald guys who cant grow great beards. You are living in a fantasy world, but if it makes you happy knock your self out.

I'm a testament to that. Norwood 3 and can't grow a beard... a mustache, yes, but very sparse hair on the cheeks, like 3 hairs per 1cm/2. It looks like im going through puberty.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score

maher

Banned
Reaction score
Evolution is a fact. The effects of low DHT are a fact. Thick beard growth and baldness are both side effects of high DHT. Low sex drive, weak erections, watery sperm, low muscle tone and brain fog are the effects of low DHT. There is no room for argument when you are dealing in facts like I am.

Sorry I crashed the pity party. I want hair just like all the rest of you do, but it isn't the end of the world like you say it is anymore than being short or ginger is. It just narrows the pool of women who are hardwired to be attracted to you.

Actually it has been proven that bald men have lower T/DHT on average (SYSTEMIC DHT!) But higher dht concentrations in scalp. Low sex drive, weak erections, watery sperm, low muscle tone.. these can all be coz of high E or low T. Not necessarily DHT related.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Evolution is a fact. The effects of low DHT are a fact. Thick beard growth and baldness are both side effects of high DHT. Low sex drive, weak erections, watery sperm, low muscle tone and brain fog are the effects of low DHT. There is no room for argument when you are dealing in facts like I am.

Sorry I crashed the pity party. I want hair just like all the rest of you do, but it isn't the end of the world like you say it is anymore than being short or ginger is. It just narrows the pool of women who are hardwired to be attracted to you.

You didnt crash my pity party. There are days Im pissed, there are days I care less. Its a horrid fact and honestly you are saying you are better in bed and have a great libido.... well have fun whacking more than a head o hair guy cause either way most women will STILL go for him. More of a libdio can be a curse when you cant get laid.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
And there must be a positive trait associated with it. It's just an undeniable scientific fact.

SURE, just like there is a positive trait for Diabetes and Hemorrhoids!!!! Or MAYBE CANCER! because EVERYTHING must have some positive trait.

Actually one "theory" I read stated a Dr thought the evolution of male pattern baldness was to make the man less desirable to women so in his later years he would settle down, breed and be forced to be a good mate/parent. IM NOT saying I believe this but honestly its fukeing hysterical

- - - Updated - - -

Find a woman who likes bald men. It's essentially the exact same thing that happens to women when they get fat. They just move on to a chubby chaser.

so you WANT fat women???? God I WISH I could have what you are sniffing!

maher

Banned
Reaction score

What.. Are you some kind of "ginger nazi"? or what.. :D

ginger.jpg

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Fvcking hell, no matter how you guys slice it, we've been SHAFTED hard in life by this bullsh*t and society makes it far worse than what it should be.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Doesn't make sense when you take into account that women are well known for finding older men attractive though. People didn't live long 100 000 years ago anyway. Most people would have died of an infection or something by 30, so there has to be an evolutionary advantage to premature baldness starting at 16/17/18 or they would have been wiped out.

Your other examples of diabetes and other diseases aren't something that would influence sexual selection like baldness does. For something like baldness to survive there simply must be an evolutionary advantage, there is no other possible explanation.

- - - Updated - - -

I know you don't think that's what I meant!

The main point is, don't get dispirited by a thread of women commenting on baldness. It's the same as Natalie Portman getting upset by threads about flat chested women. No one's perfect, we all have physical flaws and baldness is just another one.

By your logic woman who date guys with a hairlip see it as an advantage.... Woman can date a guy with a physical disability there doesnt mean its an evolutionary advantage. I dont see your logic but hey if it makes you feel better so be it. Also by what I see out, the women with bald guys are NOT usually top quality lookers.

Also I am not taking these comments to heart like the other guys because I KNOW what to expect. I dont like fat girls whether its choice or genetic so why would a good looking girl want a bald guy??? Dont see the point in being mad at "them" for it. Let be really honest.

I would never use stars as an example for anything because honestly they are on such a LARGE scale for viewing that of course you will hear they are "hot" everywhere regardless due to star power. So yes Portman may have a flat chest and many guys may not like her (I personally dont, but wouldnt say no to her) but they usually also wont waste their time going online to state it, only the ones who do think shes hot would bother cause they're already looking her up.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
So yes Portman may have a flat chest and many guys may not like her (I personally dont, but wouldnt say no to her) but they usually also wont waste their time going online to state it, only the ones who do think shes hot would bother cause they're already looking her up.

You know she dated this guy, right?

moby-2011-a-p.jpg

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
70% of men go bald, going bald is normal, it's not a disability anymore than having a big nose is a disability so comparing it to a hare lip is stupid.

You missed the point about attraction I was making, you might not like a trait in general, but that trait, such as flat chestedness, can be overpowered by a nice arse, beautiful face etc. Women are the same, when all is said and done, women have a biological clock and even if they don't like bald men a lot will have to settle for one because 1 in 5 men in their 20's are bald, 1 in 3 in their 30's, nearly half in their 40's.

Every single argument you are making could be made about any trait, like shortness, being ginger, big nose, poor, socially inept, ears that stick out, acne or acne scarring and so on. The idea that if you aren't flawless then life is hopeless is simply ridiculous and actually delusional.

No I never said life was hopeless cause the way you make it sound you are looking for a wife. A girl looking for a husband will take the time to get to know a guy usually. A girl looking for a good time wants an attractive guy and bald is not that. Plus most women won't want to pass that gene to their kids.
If you are just looking for hook ups then yes hair loss is not an advantage.
Is there an evolutionary advantage to having a big nose or being ginger??? No

And also the stats are much lower than 70% on hair loss.
http://www.statisticbrain.com/hair-loss-statistics/

40% by 35. So really that now places bald guys in the MINORITY!

65% by SIXTY!!!!

Also perceptively and socially balding is a bit of a disability

Here was a study made this year that had it's rounds.... Bald men seen as more dominant but yes LESS ATTRACTIVE!
http://abcnews.go.com/news/t/blogEntry?id=17373178&ref=https://www.google.com/
now this is also men with a shaved head not balding. I will attest when I had a shaved head I was seen as scary due to my physique but deg less attractive. This had been told to me by many women now.

VeprSuper

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Be easy on him, folks. He has quite obviously gone mad from the stress. Coco has snapped.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Forgive the macabre timbre of my statement. Because we are naturally intuitive creatures, human beings(women in this instance) not unlike the odious and rank smell of death can "scense" another human's (bald men in this instance) lack of self confidence a mile away.:shock:

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Inside our secret selves we can not fake our true state of confidence. Good self- esteem is often elusive and unsustainable. I think of it like a botanist might think about a rare and highly prized species of orchid. Gently practice being confident in the privacy of your home. Once you become comfortable enough to try it out in public do not force it for like the sensitive flower that has been exposed to the more harsh and uncontrollable elements, it's stem(s) will bend and it's petals will drop and the true strength and endurance of it's make-up will be revealed. I do not suggest that confident people have perfected a façade I am simply suggesting that if the basis of our hair loss suffrage is literally deeper than our skin issue(s) it might benefit some of us to try out some confidence building?cultivating techniques. Self improvement is nothing new and although looking inside ourselves often requires untapped courage it doesn't have to be a frightful or self defeating experience. For me it is a bittersweet reminder of how we alone are ultimately responsible for the care and maintenance of our state of confidence and self worth. We owe it to ourselves to try and dig a little deeper than at the root of our hair loss problem.

Deadman1

Established Member
Reaction score
Inside our secret selves we can not fake our true state of confidence. Good self- esteem is often elusive and unsustainable.

I know this beautiful woman. I feel a connection with her and she seems at least a little interested. I don't fall easily but with this one I could see it happening. However, as soon as I am away from her, I feel so disgusted with who I am and feel so ridiculous at the thought that this woman would want anything to do with me, and rightly so, if she saw me without concealers. Just thinking of her reaction if she saw me without concealers makes me want to puke. Of course there is no reason to worry because she could do a million times better than me and I would never want to feel the shame and embarrassment of her knowing what I really look like so would never try to get close to her. If nothing else, I wouldn;t want her stuck with me. She deserves and can get someone a lot better.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Forgive the macabre timbre of my statement. Because we are naturally intuitive creatures, human beings(women in this instance) not unlike the odious and rank smell of death can "scense" another human's (bald men in this instance) lack of self confidence a mile away.:shock:

Talk like a human please lol. We all know what you are saying but I feel you're just using over literary statmennts as some form of compensation.