Thread of women commenting negatively on baldness

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
As for hellhouser. Yes I used to pull that when I was younger. Girls would constantly come up to me and flirt. I was more fortunate to have the gift of gab and be a great con tho as well. Now, not happening.

Yup, before women would look at me too... now they just keep an eye on me.

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
There is always a sense of that sarcasm "ghg" mentioned in any post i write.

But also in the ol USA yes money trumps ALL.... look at all the fugly rich guys with hot young pieces. Yes they are only with them for the money (maybe at first) but really a girls is always only with you for some reason. So if you are looking for a wife, then no a trick like the fake bank statement prob wont work. If you just want to score and get teh right girl of course it would work.

Yeah sorry about that sarcasm jab, honestly it wasn't directed at you. It's just that it's so hard to hold a decent conversation without that **** nowadays. But that's just my opinion.

As for hellhouser. Yes I used to pull that when I was younger. Girls would constantly come up to me and flirt. I was more fortunate to have the gift of gab and be a great con tho as well. Now, not happening.

I've always been non-existant to women, with full head of hair or less. I don't consider myself butt-ugly, I'm average. I don't have any game, though. None. Zilch.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yup, before women would look at me too... now they just keep an eye on me.

You dont drive a tinted window van do you?

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah sorry about that sarcasm jab, honestly it wasn't directed at you. It's just that it's so hard to hold a decent conversation without that **** nowadays. But that's just my opinion.

no eed to apologize, I love sarcasm.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
I've always been non-existant to women, with full head of hair or less. I don't consider myself butt-ugly, I'm average. I don't have any game, though. None. Zilch.

What happens when you approach girls? You've had girlfriends right?

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
The shared mentality of man

Is our mentality, as despairing and failing bald men, really so far removed or different from the women whom we critizice? If it is 9's and10's that we want is it not fair logical to presume that they also do. Oh cruel, cold world.:sobbing:

Last edited:

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is our mentality, as despairing and failing bald men, really so far removed or different from the women whom we critizice? If it is 9's and10's that we want is it not fair logical to presume that they also do. Oh cruel, cold world.:sobbing:

I'm not a 9 or a 10 myself so I don't expect one, nor would I even want one; majority of them... actually damn near all of them have the IQ of a fvcking rock. Takes a lot more to get me going that just physical appearance.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not a 9 or a 10 myself so I don't expect one, nor would I even want one; majority of them... actually damn near all of them have the IQ of a fvcking rock. Takes a lot more to get me going that just physical appearance.

I honestly just want ****ing HAIR! everything that used to come with that is plain old freebies. JUST GIVE ME HAIR! I am more attractive and confident, happier, more outgoing, less bitter, less angry, not filling my body with weird chemicals and procedures causing ball shrinking sides!!!!! HAIR!

All I want is the hair my brother has, there is no reason he deserves it from birth and I dont??????? NONE! I really want to get mine, my idiot old mans and brothers DNA tested to really find out if we're related.

Girls is not the only reason you should want your hair. Its true if you just want a GF then go get one. If you want flings then yes a good looking head of hair helps. Im personally a bit tired of GF's and would like to do a swinging single life again and at least get someWHAT the caliber I used to. I would HATE to see my brother pulling in 8 and 9s and Im lucky to get a 4 drunk enough anymore.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
I just think "9 and 10's" are more of a statistical anomaly. IMO it's the chicken/egg or nurture versus nature debate all over again. I am only suggesting that when it comes to the attractability/sex factor it has always been a two way street. Your final statement is especially motivational.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
I honestly just want ****ing HAIR! everything that used to come with that is plain old freebies. JUST GIVE ME HAIR! I am more attractive and confident, happier, more outgoing, less bitter, less angry, not filling my body with weird chemicals and procedures causing ball shrinking sides!!!!! HAIR!

All I want is the hair my brother has, there is no reason he deserves it from birth and I dont??????? NONE! I really want to get mine, my idiot old mans and brothers DNA tested to really find out if we're related.

Girls is not the only reason you should want your hair. Its true if you just want a GF then go get one. If you want flings then yes a good looking head of hair helps. Im personally a bit tired of GF's and would like to do a swinging single life again and at least get someWHAT the caliber I used to. I would HATE to see my brother pulling in 8 and 9s and Im lucky to get a 4 drunk enough anymore.

I was having some self deprecating thoughts the other day... thinking how some people say they don't have 'luck' with men or women... my mom said the same thing when she was young, didnt have luck with guys.

And then I thought about myself.... it's not about luck... it's not as if I get a pick out of a hat and then consider it lucky or unlucky. Where luck is involved is in the fact that I'm not a virgin! That's where I'm lucky. Women don't want balding men, PERIOD... so luck has nothing to do with.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
I was having some self deprecating thoughts the other day... thinking how some people say they don't have 'luck' with men or women... my mom said the same thing when she was young, didnt have luck with guys.

And then I thought about myself.... it's not about luck... it's not as if I get a pick out of a hat and then consider it lucky or unlucky. Where luck is involved is in the fact that I'm not a virgin! That's where I'm lucky. Women don't want balding men, PERIOD... so luck has nothing to do with.

Again it really goes to what you're looking for. Wife or fling? For a wife hair is a little less important so even a 10 looking for a husband prob won't waste their time with a guy who just wants a fling... Though women like to think they can change a guy. So why change a baldo when you can change a stud. Again perhaps there are really good looking bald guys... I'm just not one

God damnit this started motivational then even I contradict myself in the end!

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Little to do with luck and a lot more to do with having a good head for opportunity.

maher

Banned
Reaction score
I always had 9s or 10s. I dated a girl from Playboy (One of European issues of Playboy), not that i'm bragging. Now i'm single coz women ****ed up my life.. Women bring chaos to my life. But you know... revenge is a dish best served with your dick. So, i'm in revenge phase right now... no worries- I'll do some of retaliation for you guys as well..:D

- - - Updated - - -

Fred strikes again!! :protest: Don't worry buddy.. I did Belgium back in 2011 when i was stuck there for 14 days.

Deadman1

Established Member
Reaction score
Please remember that the purpose of this thread is to keep us in our place and to keep us from making fools of ourselves if we ever get the thought that a woman might like us.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think you're all being ridiculously melodramatic. Being bald is no different from being Ginger, or having a big nose, or ears that stick out or anything like that. There are women who reject anyone who isn't 6'6'', there are women out there who will reject anyone who doesn't speak with the right accent or who doesn't like animals or has acne

Sure.... but that doesn't change the fact that baldness is damn near every woman's #1 repulsive feature on a man. Big ears or a big nose are existing features to a person's identity... baldness is a MISSING feature that unfortunately makes most men perceived as UGLY.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Being bald is just another thing that reduces the number of women we can get, but there are still plenty of things limiting the number of women you can all get that you aren't going crazy about because you're used to them. Even if we all get our hair back we're not going to be ****ing Victoria Secret models are we? We'll just have a slightly bigger pool of women to choose from.

Where as being bald just gives you a pool of "slightly bigger women" to choose from! HA!

Im so sad :(

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
with their superior DHT levels giving them more muscle and stronger,
That high DHT makes us more masculine and is just as important as testosterone

Well, I'm pretty feminine, soft features, difficulty gaining muscle, difficulty gaining strength, easily put on fat, feminine voice. And I started balding at 13.
The **** are the masculinizing effects of DHT for me???? :sobbing:

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know, maybe your routine/diet is the problem, maybe you have body dysmorphia or perhaps all the hormones in milk and meat nowadays is skewing things, I'm athletic though.

K one dont listen to cocohot. Its already been proven REPEATEDLY that balding men are NO MORE sexuallly enhanced than guys with hair. Most men have the same DHT levels its just a crap shoot if our hair is sensitive to it. SO once again bald guys are inferior physically. All of them, no, so secondly for every manly bald guy there is a manly guy with great hair.

THERE IS NO BENEFIT TO BEING BALD!