Thread About What Is Close To Come Out And Has High Chance Of Working

Omega2327

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If that is true, then that is huge. That's effectively a cure as it relates to prevention. Another question for the group. With regard to tsuji's method of multiplying hair follicle germs and injecting them into the scalp, what is the difference between this "hair follicle germ" and the regular hair follicle? And when they say "injection", is this the same type of injection used with hair transplants or is it different because they're injecting the germ?

Rofler

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If that is true, then that is huge. That's effectively a cure as it relates to prevention. Another question for the group. With regard to tsuji's method of multiplying hair follicle germs and injecting them into the scalp, what is the difference between this "hair follicle germ" and the regular hair follicle? And when they say "injection", is this the same type of injection used with hair transplants or is it different because they're injecting the germ?

Germ is a progenitor for hair follicule. It consists of two type of cells and after some time it will produce hair follicle.

sadila

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why are you so sure Tsuji will be in 2023 and not 2020 or 2021 like the company has said... Sure maybe there is a delay, but it's not really fair to automatically assume so and to be slapping on an arbitrary release date. The company's planned release date of 2020/2021 is the most reliable one we have, therefore that's the one we should use.

I have a question to pose for the group. How confident are we in Shisiedo's ability to "stabilize hairloss". I'm definitely hopeful, but I feel that this phrase they used in their study that they released is very ambiguous. Are they saying they have halted further progression of loss completely? Or are they saying that they have merely slowed it down? I only ask because a lot of people on the forum seem to be putting a lot of confidence in that phrase, but maybe just for my peace of mind, I'd like some insight to ensure that confidence is well placed.

Also, shame on @sadila for posting on here without knowing what the f*** he's even talking about.

Shame on your mom who laid the egg forming the embryo that will be known as you in the futur

Another person who has no idea what they're talking about.

Shiseido doesn't have some "problem" to overcome; as per Phase 1, the treatment works at least to stabilize hairloss. Now, it's about ramping it up, more injections, etc. to see exactly how effective it can be.

You're talking about Tsuji, whose team still plans to carry out their human trials in 2019.

As you said, the treatment works to stabilize hairloss, to generate new hairs is comletely another thing that invovles solving the inductivity problem, this problem is still unsolved as for now and it has been known for years and it always came up in every potential cell-based therapy, whoever solves it first will be the first cure on the market. 2019 seems a bit too optimistic all i'm saying.

Last edited:

GiveMeAccessToMyAccount

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is CB stronger than RU ? Also does it work by blocking the androgen receptors ?

The only results that i'm aware of show that CB was almost as good as minoxidil, very similar, minoxidil grew a tiny bit more hair. But I don't know what dosage was used for CB and if they plan on upping it.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
RU is stronger than CB. The benefit of CB is that it doesn't go systemic.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Shame on your mom who laid the egg forming the embryo that will be known as you in the futur

As you said, the treatment works to stabilize hairloss, to generate new hairs is comletely another thing that invovles solving the inductivity problem, this problem is still unsolved as for now and it has been known for years and it always came up in every potential cell-based therapy, whoever solves it first will be the first cure on the market. 2019 seems a bit too optimistic all i'm saying.

This is a strawman because I am not talking about hair multiplication coming to market in 2018/2019; I'm talking about Shiseido.

In regards to Tsuji's 2019 trials, they seem to plan to carry it out regardless and they did say in their interview with this site that their research has shown potential solutions to this problem. Also, the only previous cell-based therapies I've ever been able to find were Aderan's and Intercytex, so two companies that previously worked on it and failed, thus losing investor money to even continue trying, isn't exactly killing my faith in anyone.

Yeah, you can't amplify epithelial cells infinitely while retaining their hair-inducing properties, but who knows what kinds of work arounds may exist. My understanding is also that some other companies like TissUse use a different method (they hope to begin trials as soon as by the end of this year as I believe Swoop said) and may not even face that problem.

Last edited:

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
f*** hair multiplication.

all we need is a side effect free treatment that stops hairloss in its tracks, no matter what norwood we are (maybe aside from nw7s).

hair transplants can take of the rest

thats what the cure is. side effect free stabilization. at least for all of us here, whilst were all still relatively young

the next generation of kids can have the multiplication tech. gimme something soonish that can stop or at least dramatically slow my loss down that doesnt kill my dick or masculinity and ill be saving every penny after on hair transplants

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
f*** hair multiplication.

all we need is a side effect free treatment that stops hairloss in its tracks, no matter what norwood we are (maybe aside from nw7s).

hair transplants can take of the rest

thats what the cure is. side effect free stabilization. at least for all of us here, whilst were all still relatively young

the next generation of kids can have the multiplication tech. gimme something soonish that can stop or at least dramatically slow my loss down that doesnt kill my dick or masculinity and ill be saving every penny after on hair transplants

Transplants, with limited donor supply will never be able to provide realistic density for anyone who is a high Norwood and there are plenty of people here who were like Norwood 5 by age 22

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Transplants, with limited donor supply will never be able to provide realistic density for anyone who is a high Norwood and there are plenty of people here who were like Norwood 5 by age 22

hair transplants are sh*t i agree. but having some hair is better than none. or least better than a f*****g slick bald nw7 horseshoe. its disgusting. i hate it.

if guys can catch their loss before hitting nw7, they can (with a lot of money granted) get themselves back to decent nw2/3 territory. doesnt have to be perfect. that seems the most realistic option us guys have.

just gimme something that can stabilize this bullshit and ill be over the moon.

the thing im questioning is whether to take the risk and get the hair transplants now instead of waiting for any of these treatments to come out first. get the surgery now and hope something does arrive on the market in the next 10 years or so.

NorwoodGuardian

Established Member
Reaction score

Hello Nameless/Jarjarbinx. Welcome back.

Pavi

My Regimen
Reaction score
IF replicel can permanently prevent hair loss than this is a cure for anyone under a Norwood 4

Omega2327

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Future*

If you're gonna insult someone, at least spell correctly. Pretty shitty insult though..

Dude you keep mixing up Shiseido and RIKEN. Do us all a favor and stop posting until you actually know what you're talking about.

Omega2327

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
RU is stronger than CB. The benefit of CB is that it doesn't go systemic.
CB does go systemic.. Some dude just posted in another thread in this section wanting to sell his CB due to the finasteride-like sides he got from it. I'm convinced that all topical anti-androgens go systemic. If the sides are less, it's probably less effective as well. Don't think there's any way to escape it.

sadila

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol i'm not gonna lie as i was writing my reply i also thaught of him

Future*

If you're gonna insult someone, at least spell correctly. Pretty shitty insult though..

Dude you keep mixing up Shiseido and RIKEN. Do us all a favor and stop posting until you actually know what you're talking about.

there is no need to be upset dude.
i'm not mixing them shiseido and tsuji are both cell-based therapy dealing with the inductivity issue how is that different ?

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
hair transplants are sh*t i agree. but having some hair is better than none. or least better than a f*****g slick bald nw7 horseshoe. its disgusting. i hate it.

if guys can catch their loss before hitting nw7, they can (with a lot of money granted) get themselves back to decent nw2/3 territory. doesnt have to be perfect. that seems the most realistic option us guys have.

just gimme something that can stabilize this bullshit and ill be over the moon.

the thing im questioning is whether to take the risk and get the hair transplants now instead of waiting for any of these treatments to come out first. get the surgery now and hope something does arrive on the market in the next 10 years or so.

This has become my dilemma as well. 1 year ago, when I first got on finasteride, I was sure I was just fucked if the pills didn't work out and I was super set on getting a transplant when I hit the 1 year mark. Two weeks after I started the pills, the Tsuji deal was announced.

The one-year mark is now a couple weeks away and a lot has happened since then. With at least some things being a possibility of coming out in the same amount of time it would take for the transplant to grow in, I'm not as keen on running out and spending shitloads on a transplant just yet.

Did Nameless get nuked? I was wondering where he is; it's such a void without him screaming about "the inductivity issue"

Lol i'm not gonna lie as i was writing my reply i also thaught of him

there is no need to be upset dude.
i'm not mixing them shiseido and tsuji are both cell-based therapy dealing with the inductivity issue how is that different ?

but perhaps we have a suitable replacement.

H

Reaction score
Germ is a progenitor for hair follicule. It consists of two type of cells and after some time it will produce hair follicle.
Roughly how long does it take for a follicle germ to progress to a mature follicle a little over a year?