Thread About What Is Close To Come Out And Has High Chance Of Working

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
I thought about estrogen but I want to stay a man.

What side effects are you experiencing on estrogen and what is it, gel? and is it 17B estradiol or what? Are you transitioning?

No, I'm using topical estriol. I haven't had any sides from it.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
why estriol and not ru/finasteride first?

Because we've seen the effect that oral estradiol has on hair growth in people transitioning. I think topical estriol could have the same effect without feminization. I'm afraid to use it in combination with an anti-androgen though.

GiveMeAccessToMyAccount

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Because we've seen the effect that oral estradiol has on hair growth in people transitioning. I think topical estriol could have the same effect without feminization. I'm afraid to use it in combination with an anti-androgen though.

Aren't the transitioning guys here using estraidol gel? And dermarolling would make side effects even worse I would think.

lemoncloak

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Cloned hair is still inserted by ordinary hair transplantation methods isn't it? grafts in the 10k's isn't going to be cheap, hair cloning or not
Hmm I was talking in terms of end result and graft availability. As far as price goes... At first yes, everything you said is true. However large demand and kyocera's automated process (including automated surgical devices) will bring the price down later on. Also note there's no time consuming graft harvesting.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Aren't the transitioning guys here using estraidol gel? And dermarolling would make side effects even worse I would think.

Most of them are using oral estradiol I think. Either way, estradiol is the feminizing one. Estriol is much safer for CIS men

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Have i read anything of Replicel's study ? you mean the study that made their market value drop by 6 points few hours after releasing then 4 points the day after? Oh yeah i did.

See you in 2019 of your dimension where this will be available.

Hahahaha.

Anyway, to each his own, but for me a hairloss cure is an all-or-nothing deal.

I don't want to be a buzzed Norwood whatever. I hate buzzcuts anyway and I always find myself rolling my eyes whenever I see someone say "Well I got a transplant and now I can buzz my head!" or a Norwood 5 who is now a Norwood 3. I just don't see the point; it still looks awful, IMO.

I want to keep thick, NW2 at worst and a combination of the future and contemporary tech seems like it will be able to provide that, so I say go big or go home

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think i've heard of that, it's much weaker and doesn't work as well as estradiol, I think a member here told me that.

It's the weakest estrogen, estradiol is the strongest. Estriol has more affinity though for ERβ, which is the estrogen receptor you want to activate in the DP and bulge of hair follicles.

Last edited:

sadila

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Judging the technological value of a company, especially a small stock company like replicel whose stock is easily manipulated/unstable is ridiculous. At best, you see the reflection of what the investors see - wether the company seems to be doing well. At worst, the stock price is thrown up and down like a tennis ball because of groundless rumors or just people shorting their stocks on a whim. I wouldn't trust Tesla's stock price to judge their future, let alone fuckin replicel.

I'm not judging the technological value of the company, my point is far from this. If a cure was coming out next year as thatguy keeps blindlessly* repeating their stock value would increase especially if the data they released was factual for a release next year. But you wouldn't see this.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not judging the technological value of the company, my point is far from this. If a cure was coming out next year as thatguy keeps blindlessly* repeating their stock value would increase especially if the data they released was factual for a release next year. But you wouldn't see this.

Shiseido is going to be the one making money from it, not Replicel. Replicel will get small payments from them, but will it be enough to completely fund operations so they can stop selling stock? Replicel's stock price has nothing to do with Shiseido's chances of bringing the technology to market next year.

lemoncloak

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Data precede market reaction. The only thing that will allow the product to work is effective technology. The stock can ride all it wants, all it means is high investor expectations
Biology may not be as accurate as math or physics but I 'll take it any day over economics

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Their stock dropped not because of results, but because investors are displeased with how long it will be before RepliCel begins their own Phase II; they are displeased with how long it is taking to see any return on their investment.

I'd like you to go back through this thread and find even one instance where I said "a cure is coming out next year".

The question is: "What is close to coming out and has a high chance of working?" and a correct answer to this would be "Shiseido".

I do not know why you can't just admit that you had mixed up two different companies and had incorrect information regarding the one — it's no big deal.

But you're making these strawman arguments, insisting that there is this technological hurdle for them to overcome when the very reason for the product's existence is because they can amplify DSC cells and still reconstitute dermal papilla, they are not creating primordial follicles in vitro for the purpose of transplantation into humans at a later time and you have this whole logical fallacy going because of a stock drop that was not related to their data and stock prices fluctuate for many, many reasons.

sadila

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Their stock dropped not because of results, but because investors are displeased with how long it will be before RepliCel begins their own Phase II; they are displeased with how long it is taking to see any return on their investment.

I'd like you to go back through this thread and find even one instance where I said "a cure is coming out next year".

The question is: "What is close to coming out and has a high chance of working?" and a correct answer to this would be "Shiseido".

I do not know why you can't just admit that you had mixed up two different companies and had incorrect information regarding the one — it's no big deal.

But you're making these strawman arguments, insisting that there is this technological hurdle for them to overcome when the very reason for the product's existence is because they can amplify DSC cells and still reconstitute dermal papilla, they are not creating primordial follicles in vitro for the purpose of transplantation into humans at a later time and you have this whole logical fallacy going because of a stock drop that was not related to their data and stock prices fluctuate for many, many reasons.

you don't have to recite in each of your answer what you've learned reading articles to make yourself sound more credible, your opinion is biased by your desperateness for a cure like all of us here. At the end of the day it still won't be out on the market "late next year". And you keep talking about strawman arguments while my first answer to you was that there are other struggles than technological that makes it difficult for a market release next year and you took the conversation to another subject.

Last edited:

H

Reaction score
Hmm I was talking in terms of end result and graft availability. As far as price goes... At first yes, everything you said is true. However large demand and kyocera's automated process (including automated surgical devices) will bring the price down later on. Also note there's no time consuming graft harvesting.
It'll still always be over $50k though not accessible to the layman.