Thread About What Is Close To Come Out And Has High Chance Of Working

sadila

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
but perhaps we have a suitable replacement.
It would be an honor for me to be as realistic as he is, Eventhough you make great points your inflated optimism won't make any cure come out sooner.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It would be an honor for me to be as realistic as he is, Eventhough you make great points your inflated optimism won't make any cure come out sooner.

Consider your cover blown, as the only person on here who would praise Nameless, a guy who actually believe that a cure for the entire aging process could be here in 5 years, is Nameless.

That being said

i'm not mixing them shiseido and tsuji are both cell-based therapy dealing with the inductivity issue how is that different ?

Have you read anything from the study that RepliCel's tech is based on?

Here is the quote of interest:

"As anticipated from these observations, implantation of cultured DS-derived cells in the current study consistently failed to induce hair follicle development. GFP-expressing DS-derived cells showed no apparent attempt to cluster and form DP and survived as a patchy, diffuse population within the dermis. In contrast, the DS, in association with hair follicle keratinocytes in amputated vibrissae, did reform DP. These observations suggest that to induce hair follicles nonbulbar DS cells must closely associate with hair follicle epidermal cells. However, in contrast to previous work the present studies demonstrate that cultured sheath cells derived from a hair follicle bulb location (DSC) are capable of directly reconstituting a DP and promoting the development of vibrissae-like hair follicles. In this study, DSC-derived cells, but not DS-derived cells, induced formation of new hair follicles. It is conceivable that the DSC is the source for constitution of the DP via cell migration in natural hair follicle cycling"

That's why they use Dermal Sheath Cup cells. Because when these cells were cultured, they still reconstituted a dermal papilla.

On Replicel's twitter, they very specifically said that

"RCH-01 is not a cure for alopecia; it populates affected follicles with cells immune to the condition"

and

"Regrowing vibrant hair fibres in dormant follicles is what we've seen and is the goal."

You are talking about completely different methods with completely different goals.

Good day, sir.

sadila

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Consider your cover blown, as the only person on here who would praise Nameless, a guy who actually believe that a cure for the entire aging process could be here in 5 years, is Nameless.

That being said

Have you read anything from the study that RepliCel's tech is based on?

Here is the quote of interest:

"As anticipated from these observations, implantation of cultured DS-derived cells in the current study consistently failed to induce hair follicle development. GFP-expressing DS-derived cells showed no apparent attempt to cluster and form DP and survived as a patchy, diffuse population within the dermis. In contrast, the DS, in association with hair follicle keratinocytes in amputated vibrissae, did reform DP. These observations suggest that to induce hair follicles nonbulbar DS cells must closely associate with hair follicle epidermal cells. However, in contrast to previous work the present studies demonstrate that cultured sheath cells derived from a hair follicle bulb location (DSC) are capable of directly reconstituting a DP and promoting the development of vibrissae-like hair follicles. In this study, DSC-derived cells, but not DS-derived cells, induced formation of new hair follicles. It is conceivable that the DSC is the source for constitution of the DP via cell migration in natural hair follicle cycling"

That's why they use Dermal Sheath Cup cells. Because when these cells were cultured, they still reconstituted a dermal papilla.

On Replicel's twitter, they very specifically said that

"RCH-01 is not a cure for alopecia; it populates affected follicles with cells immune to the condition"

and

"Regrowing vibrant hair fibres in dormant follicles is what we've seen and is the goal."

You are talking about completely different methods with completely different goals.

Good day, sir.

Have i read anything of Replicel's study ? you mean the study that made their market value drop by 6 points few hours after releasing then 4 points the day after? Oh yeah i did.

See you in 2019 of your dimension where this will be available.

Last edited:

MomoGee

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
CB does go systemic.. Some dude just posted in another thread in this section wanting to sell his CB due to the finasteride-like sides he got from it. I'm convinced that all topical anti-androgens go systemic. If the sides are less, it's probably less effective as well. Don't think there's any way to escape it.
The phase 1 study from Cassiopea says "no measurable side effects". You can't just say CB will give sides cause all people are getting is black market CB which could have all sorts of impurities and may not even be the correct formula.

lemoncloak

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
hair transplants are sh*t i agree. but having some hair is better than none. or least better than a f*****g slick bald nw7 horseshoe. its disgusting. i hate it
It blows my mind how lots of people nw4+ would rather keep their hair instead of shaving them. Unless you're a hat prisoner or wearing a hair system or don't want to spend time and effort, why would you want a patchy balding lump of hair on your head? Shaved heads sometimes suck, but at least the pattern doesn't show with a close shave and you look sharper, even if you look like cancer. Just my opinion tho.
You would expect the hairs on top to go thinner as the old cells die out. Patients would probably need a top up at least after some time to strengthen them. Right?
? you mean the study that made their market value drop by 6 points few hours after releasing then 4 points the day after?
Judging the technological value of a company, especially a small stock company like replicel whose stock is easily manipulated/unstable is ridiculous. At best, you see the reflection of what the investors see - wether the company seems to be doing well. At worst, the stock price is thrown up and down like a tennis ball because of groundless rumors or just people shorting their stocks on a whim. I wouldn't trust Tesla's stock price to judge their future, let alone fuckin replicel.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
IF replicel can permanently prevent hair loss than this is a cure for anyone under a Norwood 4

its a cure for everyone

even nw7s if their donor is ok. if you got the cash and the body/beard hair to use also, then you can turn your shitty situation around

we just need this f*****g stuff to come out soon

at least i do with my entire nw7 pattern now showing. its decision time for me. get the surgery now and pray to god something really does come out soonish or shave it bro.

GiveMeAccessToMyAccount

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
hair transplants are sh*t i agree. but having some hair is better than none. or least better than a f*****g slick bald nw7 horseshoe. its disgusting. i hate it.

if guys can catch their loss before hitting nw7, they can (with a lot of money granted) get themselves back to decent nw2/3 territory. doesnt have to be perfect. that seems the most realistic option us guys have.

just gimme something that can stabilize this bullshit and ill be over the moon.

the thing im questioning is whether to take the risk and get the hair transplants now instead of waiting for any of these treatments to come out first. get the surgery now and hope something does arrive on the market in the next 10 years or so.

NW2-3 is not decent, that's still the shameful hat territory.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
It blows my mind how lots of people nw4+ would rather keep their hair instead of shaving them. Unless you're a hat prisoner or wearing a hair system or don't want to spend time and effort, why would you want a patchy balding lump of hair on your head? Shaved heads sometimes suck, but at least the pattern doesn't show with a close shave and you look sharper, even if you look like cancer. Just my opinion tho.

and when i say keep some hair, i mean keep to buzz it still. i would keep it short but i still want something there. nw7 is f*****g disgusting. nw4 buzzed is ok for me.

Freddie Ljunberg.jpg

i just want SOME hair on top.

i agree having bird nest is a sh*t look, but once your past 30, you dont need to shave it to look normal. thin hair is ok still. i would still buzz mine though

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
NW2-3 is not decent, that's still the shameful hat territory.

its acceptable enough to guys heading for nw6 plus like myself

its all perpsective mate. im guessing your a early 20s dude with nw2 still.

once you realise your the unlucky c*** who is actually heading for a nw7 and you see how disgusting it is, even having a nw5/6 is still MUCH better than that pathetic thin line around your head.

nw4/5 with thin hair on top to keep buzzed is fine by me. the difference is huge imo.

young guys with early hair loss dont see this yet.

lemoncloak

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
and when i say keep some hair, i mean keep to buzz it still. i would keep it short but i still want something there. nw7 is f*****g disgusting. nw4 buzzed is ok for me.

View attachment 53376

i just want SOME hair on top.

i agree having bird nest is a sh*t look, but once your past 30, you dont need to shave it to look normal. thin hair is ok still. i would still buzz mine though
Fair enough. Personally I couldn't stand the buzzed pattern tho. At least buzzing is super easy takes 3 minutes every morning and no need for barbers or shampoo (well maybe once in a while I dunno)

GiveMeAccessToMyAccount

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
its acceptable enough to guys heading for nw6 plus like myself

its all perpsective mate. im guessing your a early 20s dude with nw2 still.

once you realise your the unlucky c*** who is actually heading for a nw7 and you see how disgusting it is, even having a nw5/6 is still MUCH better than that pathetic thin line around your head.

nw4/5 with thin hair on top to keep buzzed is fine by me. the difference is huge imo.

young guys with early hair loss dont see this yet.

Nope. You guessed wrong. I have been balding since 16 and i'm now 28, my worst Norwood ever was NW5 (2013). After FUE in 2014, and being on BIg 3 for over a year to save my native hairs I am NW3.

So no, NW2-3 is still shameful hat territory where you still get balding comments.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Fair enough. Personally I couldn't stand the buzzed pattern tho. At least buzzing is super easy takes 3 minutes every morning and no need for barbers or shampoo

i used to think the same. but i think the buzz just looks healthier. it shows the pattern but f*** it. i dont care as long as i have some other hair around.

this is what im talking about

jas st.png

his nw6 pattern is showing but he has thin coverage else where in the crown and up top. its a million f*****g miles than this.

nw77.jpg

f*****g disgusting. and this is where im headed

if one of these treatments does come out and hold me to my current nw4/5 ill be very happy. ill either keep it buzzed or maybe get a couple hair transplants to bring me back to a lower norwood.

either way all i want is to avoid ending up with this f*****g awful thin patch wrapped around a big shiny head.

this is all very specific to my personal situation. most guys here are probably nw2/3 looking to get their full head status back again which is fine.

like i said its all perspective.

but for me the difference between nw5 and nw7 is f*****g massive. and im sure there are other guys out there who agree. so these stabilization treatments arent just for nw4 guys and under. there for everyone.

they cant come out fast enough

lemoncloak

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i used to think the same. but i think the buzz just looks healthier. it shows the pattern but f*** it. i dont care as long as i have some other hair around.

this is what im talking about

View attachment 53378

his nw6 pattern is showing but he has thin coverage else where in the crown and up top. its a million f*****g miles than this.

View attachment 53379

f*****g disgusting. and this is where im headed

if one of these treatments does come out and hold me to my current nw4/5 ill be very happy. ill either keep it buzzed or maybe get a couple hair transplants to bring me back to a lower norwood.

either way all i want is to avoid ending up with this f*****g awful thin patch wrapped around a big shiny head.

this is all very specific to my personal situation. most guys here are probably nw2/3 looking to get their full head status back again which is fine.

like i said its all perspective.

but for me the difference between nw5 and nw7 is f*****g massive. and im sure there are other guys out there who agree. so these stabilization treatments arent just for nw4 guys and under. there for everyone.

they cant come out fast enough
I see. Well, with hair cloning it doesn't matter if you're a nw3 or a nw7. I get that you're in a hurry so hopefully shiseido will come through soon. Cheers m8

Dolph

Established Member
Reaction score
It's not that the buzz looks healthier it's that it looks less sloppy. having patches of hair looks bad. it doesn't look like patches when buzzed.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nope. You guessed wrong. I have been balding since 16 and i'm now 28, my worst Norwood ever was NW5 (2013). After FUE in 2014, and being on BIg 3 for over a year to save my native hairs I am NW3.

So no, NW2-3 is still shameful hat territory where you still get balding comments.

you still get the comments but common man your nearly 30 with nw3. it sucks but its acceptable. one more fue and your set.

nw5 at 25 isnt acceptable however. my condolences. and nw7 at any f*****g age isnt either

none of this sh*t is acceptable, im just trying to make the best of it.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
CB does go systemic.. Some dude just posted in another thread in this section wanting to sell his CB due to the finasteride-like sides he got from it. I'm convinced that all topical anti-androgens go systemic. If the sides are less, it's probably less effective as well. Don't think there's any way to escape it.

Placebo effect. CB is metabolized the moment it hits the bloodstream. There is no way for it to block androgen receptors anywhere but where it is applied.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's not that the buzz looks healthier it's that it looks less sloppy. having patches of hair looks bad. it doesn't look like patches when buzzed.

it looks healthier than shaving it to the bone. especially when you are young and you still have a baby face and no beard growth.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
is your hair not bad enough yet to take these drugs or are you scared of sides?

I'm giving my current regimen a few months before addin Finasteride or RU. I've used them both before, and the sides aren't bad.