Thread About What Is Close To Come Out And Has High Chance Of Working

Morning Norwood

My Regimen
Reaction score
Let's look into "Targeted Drug Delivery" for controlled delivery of Anti-androgens and HRT.

https://www.nibib.nih.gov/science-e...getting-drugs-their-targets-controlled-manner

It seems this approach could have tremendous potential, but it's going to take more resources to investigate than any forum members really have. It frustrates me to no end that the experts aren't looking into this (to my knowledge). We know with certainty that estrogen and potent anti-androgen can reverse hairloss, with the drawback of side effects. We also know from other applications that targeted drug delivery works. Now connect the dots.. maybe this needs to be asked at a hair congress or something to get us some answers.. I mean I get the hype behind stem cells too, they just seem farther off than this solution COULD be.

SpaceInvader

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It seems this approach could have tremendous potential, but it's going to take more resources to investigate than any forum members really have. It frustrates me to no end that the experts aren't looking into this (to my knowledge). We know with certainty that estrogen and potent anti-androgen can reverse hairloss, with the drawback of side effects. We also know from other applications that targeted drug delivery works. Now connect the dots.. maybe this needs to be asked at a hair congress or something to get us some answers.. I mean I get the hype behind stem cells too, they just seem farther off than this solution COULD be.

Then maybe Hellouser should bring this up at the conference.

Omega2327

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow I can't believe I just wasted 30 minutes of my life reading through you two arguing like f*****g children. There's no reason for that sh*t to be on this thread. Also a special f*** you to you, @sadila, I can't forget you of course.

Side note, @supersaiyannorwood6+ , there's no reason to sh*t on accounting just because you're trying to personally attack someone any way you can (probably due to low self esteem). I am a CPA, work for a big 4 firm, and enjoy my job. It's not just number crunching, I interact with clients face to face every day. Have some f*****g awareness, dumbass.

SpaceInvader

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Another idea is to have people who already work in this field to deliver your regimen for you.

supersaiyannorwood6+

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow I can't believe I just wasted 30 minutes of my life reading through you two arguing like f*****g children. There's no reason for that sh*t to be on this thread. Also a special f*** you to you, @sadila, I can't forget you of course.

Side note, @supersaiyannorwood6+ , there's no reason to sh*t on accounting just because you're trying to personally attack someone any way you can (probably due to low self esteem). I am a CPA, work for a big 4 firm, and enjoy my job. It's not just number crunching, I interact with clients face to face every day. Have some f*****g awareness, dumbass.

@Omega2327 I can sh*t on accounting all I want...its a free country. Also, take your customer interactions..and shove it up your a$$

H

Reaction score
When does Tissuse plan to release their product was 2020 a maybe I thought I read that but not sure?

Rofler

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
When does Tissuse plan to release their product was 2020 a maybe I thought I read that but not sure?

We need an interview to clarify all things about Tissuse plans.

baldingAF

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I did a wee search and it has been mentioned here but without any implementation behind it.....

Using iontophoresis to aid in delivery to the dermal layer of the scalp. Can't link it now. It a study shows that L-ascorbic acid 2 phosphate inhibits dkk1 which is created due to DHT and could be the final piece of the androgen pathway instead of DHT. I really say this more hopefully because finasteride gave me sides and I can't deal with that. I already bought a decent iontophoresis machine and am waiting for a bulk supply of l-ascorbic 2 phosphate (C6H9O9P). I'll let everyone know how it all goes

Spanishboy97

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I did a wee search and it has been mentioned here but without any implementation behind it.....

Using iontophoresis to aid in delivery to the dermal layer of the scalp. Can't link it now. It a study shows that L-ascorbic acid 2 phosphate inhibits dkk1 which is created due to DHT and could be the final piece of the androgen pathway instead of DHT. I really say this more hopefully because finasteride gave me sides and I can't deal with that. I already bought a decent iontophoresis machine and am waiting for a bulk supply of l-ascorbic 2 phosphate (C6H9O9P). I'll let everyone know how it all goes
What results are you expecting from that?

Spanishboy97

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Blackber

Experienced Member
Reaction score

How much was the device if you don't mind? From what I know they're not cheap.

Credit to you for trying this out.

When CB-03-01 first came out the statistical results they got using the compound with an iontophoresis device looked great.

From what I understand you need to know the correct polarity of the substance in order to make it work properly.

baldingAF

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It was about 70$ and was sold as a medically applicable beauty device.

You are definitely correct about knowing the precise polarity to achieve maximum results by setting the iontophoresis machine to the appropriate frequency but largely if you have a compound dissolved in a polar solution (the L ascorbic 2 phosphate in water) then negative charges from the machine's anion setting should be enough to get at least some transfollicular running to dermal part of skin....Also I will be making at least a 25-35% solution of the L-ascorbic acid 2 phosphate so hopefully that will also circumvent the enzymes that immediately convert the L-ascorbic acid 2 phosphate into AA which does sh*t for hair. Thats the reason for the second study I posted.

Blackber

Experienced Member
Reaction score

You are definitely correct about knowing the precise polarity to achieve maximum results by setting the iontophoresis machine to the appropriate frequency but largely if you have a compound dissolved in a polar solution (the L ascorbic 2 phosphate in water) then negative charges from the machine's anion setting should be enough to get at least some transfollicular running to dermal part of skin....Also I will be making at least a 25-35% solution of the L-ascorbic acid 2 phosphate so hopefully that will also circumvent the enzymes that immediately convert the L-ascorbic acid 2 phosphate into AA which does sh*t for hair. Thats the reason for the second study I posted.

I was always under the impression that the iontophoresis devices were in the "thousands of dollars" range. I remember some forum members looking into it when we saw the results CB-03-1 gave when used with the device.

Even if the iontophoresis device is thousands of dollars I think big pharma companies would be surprised how many people would be willing to purchase one if there was an effective treatment that could be used with it.

Either way credit to you for trying this out, sounds interesting.

Janekoman12

Established Member
Reaction score
Did nobody read the title name just foking Wright what is up to come. And we got 300+ replyes of Ppl arguging wtf

SpaceInvader

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Did you just buy the device?

Recon_s

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just came here for some info looks like I walked in on 2 high school kids bitching at each other :)