Thread About What Is Close To Come Out And Has High Chance Of Working

Janekoman12

Established Member
Reaction score
Thread about what is close to come out and has high chance of working. Post what you know and for Love of god dont talk about anything other just write the information and stop. So Ppl know whats upp and so the new ones Can catch upp

Dolph

Established Member
Reaction score
Winlevi (technically for acne, but it's CB-03-01 which will eventually be released as Breezula for hair) is likely to come out around the same time as Shiseido. Might have finasteride-like sides for some people though since it is an AA. Phase III is going on right now - https://usacnestudy.com/

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Didn't we just do this thread a week or two ago? Anyway, the closest thing is Shiseido. Nothing else is even close enough to worry about. Brotzu's lotion might be out next year, but it just as easily could never come out.

SpaceInvader

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
While these companies keep their heads up their asses, forum members are finding results through experimentation.

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@folfoxorack I just had a look at your signature, You should write a biography about your hairloss story. Then you should send a signed copy to all the companies working on a cure... ; )

farkhairloss

Established Member
Reaction score
You've just invited every whiny b**ch on these forums to the ball. Be prepared for an onslaught of fatalism and crying posts.

Anyway, the closest thing it's Shiseido in Japan. Most likely late next year
I will say a prayer for you bud that a cure comes in the next 10 years, as some older forum members on various forums have seen people like you come and go. So much optimism, nearly 1400 posts in 10 months. Go outside and get some fresh air, sitting on hairloss forums all day aint no way to live life.

Kidbako

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You've just invited every whiny b**ch on these forums to the ball. Be prepared for an onslaught of fatalism and crying posts.

Anyway, the closest thing it's Shiseido in Japan. Most likely late next year
The only thing from Japan coming out anytime soon is the Japanese food I ate lastnight

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I will say a prayer for you bud that a cure comes in the next 10 years, as some older forum members on various forums have seen people like you come and go. So much optimism, nearly 1400 posts in 10 months. Go outside and get some fresh air, sitting on hairloss forums all day aint no way to live life.

Sock puppet, I don't care about what you've seen.

abcdefg

Reaction score
Nothing. There should be a sticky thread with each coming thing, and what phase or news is the most current. That is what the half the threads and discussions on this whole forum are.

resu

Reaction score
Is CB stronger than RU ? Also does it work by blocking the androgen receptors ?

CB had results, low, because of the short period but had results in terms of hair count, RU, we don't have any solid proof if it even works (as a single treatment).