Thread About What Is Close To Come Out And Has High Chance Of Working

supersaiyannorwood6+

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just admit defeat and move on with your boring accounting life. I pissed you off so bad that I got you to admit you take steroids, are married, wear a fancy suit, that your wife won a smokeshow competition, blah blah blah. lmao

Crystalclear12

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
But if the only thing you've got on me is my thinning hair, on a hair loss forum, then you've lost this keyboard warrior fight
That's because I consider roasting someone pointing out the facts. I could easily keep saying the girls u date are fat or that u have a tiny dick or any other elementary insult but those don't stick because they're all speculation. U don't know me. U not know if snything ur insulting me about is true or not, but I do know ur a bald loser. You can't win buddy.

Crystalclear12

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just admit defeat and move on with your boring accounting life. I pissed you off so bad that I got you to admit you take steroids, are married, wear a fancy suit, that your wife won a smokeshow competition, blah blah blah. lmao
I didn't admit anything. Everything I said people know by looking at me for 1 second that I've juiced, wear nice sh*t, and that I'm a fuckin boss. I'm feel sorry for u now for real tho.

Crystalclear12

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Like brah u said u look like gsp, but I'm salted lol stfu hahaha kid I'm dyin

supersaiyannorwood6+

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You take steroids--probably have a small dick from steroids, rage post 3-4 posts in a row, are married...shall i say it again....married...and your job sucks. I think I've won buddy. #facts

Crystalclear12

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You take steroids--probably have a small dick from steroids, rage post 3-4 posts in a row, are married...shall i say it again....married...and your job sucks. I think I've won buddy. #facts
Lol where in that post did u say anything offensive. Ya I took roids, was awesome, ya I'm married.... I don't get it like are u a ratard

supersaiyannorwood6+

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol, I'm just stating facts as well...that losers take juice, have a sucky profession, and get married at only 27. #Facts #NoSalt

Crystalclear12

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol, I'm just stating facts as well...that losers take juice, have a sucky profession, and get married at only 27. #Facts #NoSalt
Dude, you'll look like 37 at 27. U should hit up that married train ASAP before its too late. Kid will be walkin around lookin like somebody uncle in the bars soon

supersaiyannorwood6+

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude, you'll look like 37 at 27. U should hit up that married train ASAP before its too late. Kid will be walkin around lookin like somebody uncle in the bars soon

ahahahahah...I'll pass on marriage. Have fun getting a divorce in the near future, and your wife taking you to the cleaners.

You keep trying to roast me by talking about me losing my hair. News flash: I've shaved my head many times before, and I have the head shape and jaw structure to be a 9/10...lol...so..yeah....

Crystalclear12

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you still feel like getting roasted, just pm me, I'm done with this keyboard match, taking up this thread
U keep saying "you're getting roasted" but anyone reading these is laughing at how bad ur insults are. " you're an idiot roid taker stupid, with a fat wife who cheats on u" like wtf? Lol

supersaiyannorwood6+

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just pm'd you

"-Your a cuck, and your wife probably spends much of your money on useless things
-Your an accountant...nough said
-You do steroids because you probably suffer from muscle dysmorphia, and I personally don't know you..so you probably are lying to me about the side effect that you suffer from steroids...shrunken testicles, man boobs, achne, roid rage, damage to organs, etc.
-Guarantee that your probably average wife's looks will fade or she will cheat on you...in fact I'm banking on it. Remember what I said earlier, 50% of marriages in the U.S. end in divorce.
-Your a retard for deciding to get married
-You probably lack social skills and suck at conversations with women. Hence, you got married.
-You try to hate on my profession, because I put in less work to get my degree and have a better social life compared to you right now?
-You enjoy watching p*rn while married. I can thus assume that your sex life must suck and you seek pleasure from other sources to compensate for a bad marriage, that will possibly just keep on going downhill"

now be a good little boy and respond to the pm, and stop hijacking this thread :)