This Smp Is Amazing, Aided By Gymcel

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
some are lol
Well on a happier note has anyone noticed the rise of Replicel's share price lately. Sounds like they are moving forward with their male pattern baldness injector:

message from the CEO

"In 2012, when we announced the safety and 6-month clinical efficacy data from our phase 1 study of RCH-01 (pattern baldness), we knew that in 2017 we would have 5-year safety data and both 12 and 24-month efficacy data which was all locked until the completion of the 5-year trial (all the trial participant data needed for this announcement has been collected and is now being prepared for third-party analysis)
While the dermal injector (RCI-02) program was almost completely static over 2016 given our lack of funds, we have now re-activated and prioritized the project to complete manufacturing of functional and tested prototypes in 2017 sufficient to support our filing of the CE mark application required to sell the device in Europe with label approval for injection of hyaluronic acid-based dermal fillers

http://www.stockhouse.com/news/press-releases/2017/01/05/replicel-ceo-provides-2017-forecast

shookwun

Reaction score
Easy on that. Don't take too much, unless you're willing to share!!
cocaine is one of the best games to run in the club.

If you are moderately good looking, and not disfigured a lot of women will be open to the idea of leaving, and hanging out with you at your pad/

Requirements:

Have your own accommodations
Dont come off as an aspie. Be laid back, relax, and have a calm demeanor.
Cocaine (preferably 2g-4g)
A Functioning dick ( 6+ Inches BPEL)

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well on a happier note has anyone noticed the rise of Replicel's share price lately. Sounds like they are moving forward with their male pattern baldness injector:

message from the CEO

"In 2012, when we announced the safety and 6-month clinical efficacy data from our phase 1 study of RCH-01 (pattern baldness), we knew that in 2017 we would have 5-year safety data and both 12 and 24-month efficacy data which was all locked until the completion of the 5-year trial (all the trial participant data needed for this announcement has been collected and is now being prepared for third-party analysis)
While the dermal injector (RCI-02) program was almost completely static over 2016 given our lack of funds, we have now re-activated and prioritized the project to complete manufacturing of functional and tested prototypes in 2017 sufficient to support our filing of the CE mark application required to sell the device in Europe with label approval for injection of hyaluronic acid-based dermal fillers

http://www.stockhouse.com/news/press-releases/2017/01/05/replicel-ceo-provides-2017-forecast

Yes I was quite pleased to see Replicel's CEO on a commercial during a break on CNN, although it was advertising investment in Japan and how Replicel is working with Japanese companies it was still breath of fresh air to see something about fighting MBP televised.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
cocaine is one of the best games to run in the club.

If you are moderately good looking, and not disfigured a lot of women will be open to the idea of leaving, and hanging out with you at your pad/

Requirements:

Have your own accommodations
Dont come off as an aspie. Be laid back, relax, and have a calm demeanor.
Cocaine (preferably 2g-4g)
A Functioning dick ( 6+ Inches BPEL)

I cannot even run a cocaine game. It's all over.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
There is good SMP and bad SMP.

Hint: the good kind is always temporary.

You'd have to be a complete bozo to permanently tattoo your head.

http://bellicapelli.forumfree.it/?f=6190923

You'll never find these ridiculous results on that website.

And don't tell me you'd be able to tell.

This kind of thread reminds me of the circle-jerk you will find on slybaldguys, but with failed hair transplants.

Why not go to propeciahelp to decide whether you should take finasteride or not?

holy sh*t some of those guys do look good in that website. how did you find this website?

man i wish i had some natural color in me. i would do this in a heartbeat

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
How long does the temporary tattoo last?

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Came across this, though he has perfect facial features to suit it, small ears, decent nose aided by a good physique. Maybe if we all gymcel there is slight hope.. (FYI I don't know why gymcel means I just think it means someone who works out? Damn hair loss talk lingo)

View attachment 47197

I must admit, there is a huge difference between the before and after. He looks like a real hunk after. But of course he's got decent facial features to begin with, and a good physique.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Their results are not allowed on other websites than theirs. They always try to take them down.

They're called Beauty Medical and this temporary SMP technique was invented by Milena Lardi.

Recommended by top surgeon ******** and everything:

I wish more people knew about this instead of thinking that all SMP were BS.

But still, I'd recommend a FUE before going for a temporary SMP.

f*** man im having trouble translating the home page.

are there many before after cases? i can only see a few, most of the threads just seem queries

hang on i think i got it. the before afters are at the top yes? sh*t some of those do look good.

Last edited:

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
seems to me the way this looks good is where you have a layer a light grey covering the scalp, along with those tiny darker spots to give the illusion of the actual hair root.

the one shade people do justs look like paint, and the black dots by themselves just look stupid. you need both

is this how its done? they do a layer of grey all over, followed by the darker spots?

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
1-2 years maximum.

Yeah i have seen on Areata forums they do this and the eyebrows--the eyebrows can look amazing sometimes if done properly but same thing they are temporary and the color is never too dark.

even on women who are bald it looks 'better' it if looks shaved (can be punk rock edgy for some) then slick bald.

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I must admit, there is a huge difference between the before and after. He looks like a real hunk after. But of course he's got decent facial features to begin with, and a good physique.

Yeah but at the right angle he would look good even with a bald head. Pictures tell you nothing.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
It means hitting the gym to get laid and never getting laid.

An ex of mine has become a gymcel. He's not a bad looking guy, but he doesn't seem to get laid. He keeps asking me to get together years after our relationship ended, and he knows I wear a wig.

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Thats the problem a lot are scams and doing it wrong a few are legitimate....Have to do research similar to hair transplants some surgeons are absolute sh*t and some are genius.

It says in that link that a non permanent tattoo lasting years is impossible and that anyone claiming otherwise is a scam artist.

SMP is sh*t. Worse than toppik, wigs etc. In my opinion.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@cocohot if you are really interested in it for yourself go to Facebook and join Alopecia Areata page and do some research there..you might get better information on it than from the androgenic sites. They do it more often since slick bald so probably know who is good and who is sh*t.

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Well they're wrong.

As if Dr. ******** would be advocating a scam.

You're wrong too.

I hope I am wrong, that way I can use it myself. I think if tattoos that lasted 1-2 years existed they would be incredibly popular, I'd get lots myself, so they're a myth. Especially given that link says it's scientifically impossible.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
An ex of mine has become a gymcel. He's not a bad looking guy, but he doesn't seem to get laid. He keeps asking me to get together years after our relationship ended, and he knows I wear a wig.

evillocks would you be embarrassed dating a guy who had smp done? i know you said you would if he wore a wig (before you started wearing a wig yourself)