This Smp Is Amazing, Aided By Gymcel

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
An ex of mine has become a gymcel. He's not a bad looking guy, but he doesn't seem to get laid. He keeps asking me to get together years after our relationship ended, and he knows I wear a wig.

He must've turned a bit autistic, wow years after? That's depressing.

shookwun

Reaction score
IMO...

wig is much safer then SMP.

If that SMP is off, not graduated properly, and has a dark tone... YOURE DONE. GG, REKT, Looking like a bald dude with a helmet painted on.

With a wig, you take it off... throw it out. Shave your horse shoe OFF.

for those interested.... Travel, and go with the best. It costs more to have this tattoo removed off your head then it does to tattoo it on.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
IMO...

wig is much safer then SMP.

If that SMP is off, not graduated properly, and has a dark tone... YOURE DONE. GG, REKT, Looking like a bald dude with a helmet painted on.

With a wig, you take it off... throw it out. Shave your horse shoe OFF.

for those interested.... Travel, and go with the best. It costs more to have this tattoo removed off your head then it does to tattoo it on.

f*** man all the options sucks. they all f*****g do

i always thought smp was a joke, but some of those guys on that website do look great. i dunno, maybe the risk is too much. i need to look into it more

wigs are just sad though. SAD AS f***. what kind of girl in their right mind would date a loser wearing a wig.

shookwun

Reaction score
f*** man all the options sucks. they all f*****g do

i always thought smp was a joke, but some of those guys on that website do look great. i dunno, maybe the risk is too much. i need to look into it more

wigs are just sad though. SAD AS f***. what kind of girl in their right mind would date a loser wearing a wig.
Wigs are all smoke, and mirror that's what you need to remember.

The actual life style, restrictions, and maintenance is bullshit.

I will let you in on a secret with transplants, especially for fair hair individuals such as myself.

One transplant is NEVER enough.

It's impossible to put enough grafts ontop of your balding areas to replicate native density. Not enough room to punch in all the grafts without risking damage to native hair, and transplanted hair. Will be stuck doing side parts with a see through hairline.

first transplant is essentially filling in the void, and providing your face with a structure, foundation.

Second transplant is refinement, tweaking, and ultimately going over the same area, and adding a dense pack all over.

When i pull back my hair, you can see a NW3 outline. Not enough density.

Short hair.... IMPOSSIBLE. it will look pluggy. Kinda why you always see these 'after photos' all grown out with 1.5-2 inches +

When my hair is short it looks like patches of diffuse.

Second transplant will restore you to a point where you have full coverage 100%..

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Short hair.... IMPOSSIBLE. it will look pluggy. Kinda why you always see these 'after photos' all grown out with 1.5-2 inches +

When my hair is short it looks like patches of diffuse.

so you agree the buzz cut idea is bullshit? it looks pluggy right? theres no way around it. doesnt matter how much you transplant, it will always look pluggy?

have you any pics of your hair cut short a while after having your hair transplants?

shookwun

Reaction score
so you agree the buzz cut idea is bullshit? it looks pluggy right? theres no way around it. doesnt matter how much you transplant, it will always look pluggy?

have you any pics of your hair cut short a while after having your hair transplants?
It will look pluggy in the balding area. One transplant is simply not enough.

A second transplant going over the exact same area, and it will look good after.

one transplant: pluggy, to much space between hairs.

second transplant: Good. density max pack surrounding area space.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
When people have an opinion on something...

The type of SMP that I'm advocating is temporary, so even if it looks slightly unnatural (which it won't, Milena Lardi wouldn't allow it), it would fade away in a year or so.

Please make the distinction, not all SMP are the same.

I just think permanent is stupid, and that you should always get a FUE first.

fue as buzz cut looks dogshit. NOONE SHOULD DO THIS.

have the trolls found you yet fred?

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
You will never have a twink hair... Why live

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't even bother. He's just an immature prick.

and your a defeatist little f****r who infects every thread with your constant pessimism. everyone might aswell give up with your attitude. it boring mate. most people here arent in the same boat as you.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score

lol hey you started it man

either way, youve giving bad advice about surgery so im gonna say this everytime you come out with your usual bulllshit...

DONT NOT GET hair transplant IF YOU PLAN TO KEEP IT SHORT, IT DOES NOT WORK.

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
lol hey you started it man

either way, youve giving bad advice about surgery so im gonna say this everytime you come out with your usual bulllshit...

DONT NOT GET hair transplant IF YOU PLAN TO KEEP IT SHORT, IT DOES NOT WORK.

Whatever you do you won't get your hair back so why attack Fred's approach? How is it worse than a wig, toppik etc or a wispy combover? That's all there is for us out there.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Whatever you do you won't get your hair back so why attack Fred's approach? How is it worse than a wig, toppik etc or a wispy combover? That's all there is for us out there.

i attack his approach because it bullshit. he criticizes me for worrying about it too much but id rather do that then get surgery only to look like i had a bunch of pubes on my head

and some young kid who's heavily balding might actually think this whole 'frame and coverage' thing works and goes for it only to seriously regret it for the rest of his life.

it doesnt work. he doesnt post photos. the guy is a clown. he has to change his name because internet trolls are after him. LOOOOL. how sad

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Then remain bald, there's nothing left to say.

I've posted 40 different pictures of my hair transplant on this board, you brat.

"He doesn't post photos". Give me a break.

you dont post good photos. and WE ALL f*****g AGREE WITH THAT MATE.

me the brat? lol

dude people going out of their way to try and give you sh*t on the internet. they make youtube videos about u. looool. what does that say about u??

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
No, you and maybe .1% of the users of all hair loss forums think that. Truth.

What does it say about me? That I don't leave people indifferent.

No wonder I'm the most liked and the most disliked person on this forum.

And yes, people get jealous of all that attention.

But when I look at my likes/dislikes ratio and at the kind of people who don't like me, I don't think it really bothers me.

there not jealous of you, you clown. they despise you. why the f*** would anyone be jealous of an average looking norwood 5 with a few pubes on his head who spends his spare time talking out of his arse on a hair loss forum.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Curious that the same comment comes from good-looking guys, and shookwun liked your comment, what a surprise!

If you were as ugly as me, and if you went through the same sh*t I went though (and go through everyday), you would probably be even more than "defeatist", but since you're just an ungrateful good-looking prick, you'll never have to know what it means.

ggglbm.jpg

GiveMeAccessToMyAccount

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
FUE and SMP is a good combo. SMP alone will always be noticeable. I saw one white guy in Subway, no one could stop staring at his head, not even me. It was so obvious, I felt bad for him, how he must feel having his head stared at everywhere he goes. Before that I was considering it with FUE, after that I steered clear from it.