This Smp Is Amazing, Aided By Gymcel

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
Came across this, though he has perfect facial features to suit it, small ears, decent nose aided by a good physique. Maybe if we all gymcel there is slight hope.. (FYI I don't know why gymcel means I just think it means someone who works out? Damn HairLossTalk.com lingo)

upload_2017-1-14_20-37-26.png

blackg

Reaction score
By the way, this guy has one of those painted on hair line things!
I've just figured out!
That's why this cuck looks so good damn good!

Fook me..

Give it some thought next time before you try and tell us that "shaving in, bro" and working out is some kind of panacea for the follicly challenged.

blackg triggered!

Last edited:

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Came across this, though he has perfect facial features to suit it, small ears, decent nose aided by a good physique. Maybe if we all gymcel there is slight hope.. (FYI I don't know why gymcel means I just think it means someone who works out? Damn hair loss talk lingo)

View attachment 47197

having a tan is just as important as working out with smp if your a white guy. as is your style

the way he dresses means he can pull off this shaved look and make it look good. it looks smart. its stylish

average looking dudes with no dress sense/tan look stupid/thuggish. old men doing this take it to another level of stupidity

smp-Treatment.jpg

good looking stylish black guy/tanned guys = yes
average looking pale guys = no
old men = lol

honestly they should make this illegal for anyone over 40. these stupid old men have no idea how ridiculous they look

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
btw op who is this dude? he looks good. i wana see more pics of him with smp.

im realllllllly f*****g hesistant to even think about this, but if you have all the other things going for you, smp does look ok.

could be a bridge till im older

Guzam

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Came across this, though he has perfect facial features to suit it, small ears, decent nose aided by a good physique. Maybe if we all gymcel there is slight hope.. (FYI I don't know why gymcel means I just think it means someone who works out? Damn hair loss talk lingo)

View attachment 47197
having a tan is just as important as working out with smp if your a white guy. as is your style

the way he dresses means he can pull off this shaved look and make it look good. it looks smart. its stylish

average looking dudes with no dress sense/tan look stupid/thuggish. old men doing this take it to another level of stupidity

View attachment 47215

good looking stylish black guy/tanned guys = yes
average looking pale guys = no
old men = lol

honestly they should make this illegal for anyone over 40. these stupid old men have no idea how ridiculous they look

Guys. I witnessed a top tier SMP under sunlight. Scalp was shiny, obvious tattoo. The buzz has totally another visual feeling.

Never will I ever pay for it. Don't any of you dare to get this sh*t done to your head.

shookwun

Reaction score
Am I the only one who thinks this 'hair solution' is terrible remedy to our problem.

These polished photos are a joke. I have see SMP in person

It's a tattoo on your head. :D

MY as well wear a hair system if you want to convince, and give the illusion you have hair.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys. I witnessed a top tier SMP under sunlight. Scalp was shiny, obvious tattoo. The buzz has totally another visual feeling.

Never will I ever pay for it. Don't any of you dare to get this sh*t done to your head.

lol yeah what am i thinking!

ive seen a few in real life, but dont that close in direct sunlight.

i was thinking of getting small hair transplant to fix my temples, create some coverage, then add a layer of grey to make it look fuller. i would never get this done without a hair transplant

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
Am I the only one who thinks this 'hair solution' is terrible remedy to our problem.

MY as well wear a hair system if you want to convince, and give the illusion you have hair.

Shook, what's your opinion on body hair transplant and then keeping a shaved head?

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
These polished photos are a joke

i need to remind myself of this when im looking at photos.

But im sick of doing nothing. im stuck. im nw4. i cant take meds, and i dont wana take any other f*****g hormone sh*t after what i went through. my hairloss will eventually go to nw7 so a hair transplant is no go unless i go for a thin buzz cut look WHICH looks like sh*t. like you have a tooth brush on your head

so what the f*** do i do.

and no wigs. there even worse. im too young to accept baldness. nw7 at 45 is fine, not now.

if you have ALL those things you need to pull off smp, is can look ok. or maybe not i dunno. lol.

i need options

Last edited:

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
lol go away dante, we dont want your usual sad sh*t in every thread

go hit the gym or something

F2005

Established Member
Reaction score

I totally agree. Just imagine when a woman wants to feel your head (because a lot of them do when you appear to have stubble), and she feels nothing at all. That is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to the problems with head tattooing.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I totally agree. Just imagine when a woman wants to feel your head (because a lot of them do when you appear to have stubble), and she feels nothing at all. That is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to the problems with head tattooing.

name the other problems?

i agree smp is a joke, im just curious what you think?