This Smp Is Amazing, Aided By Gymcel

F2005

Established Member
Reaction score
name the other problems?

i agree smp is a joke, im just curious what you think?

For one, I just think it looks very fake, as shookwun alluded to in his post. And when you're in the sun, that tattoing has to change pigmentation just like any tattoo does. But the main problem is the touch factor. Lots of women love the touch of stubble, and they're going to think it's very weird when they feel a smooth surface where there is supposed to be hair.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
For one, I just think it looks very fake, as shookwun alluded to in his post. And when you're in the sun, that tattoing has to change pigmentation just like any tattoo does. But the main problem is the touch factor. Lots of women love the touch of stubble, and they're going to think it's very weird when they feel a smooth surface where there is supposed to be hair.

ive always thought smp was a joke myself, but I NEED OPTIONS

if you have some hair on your head, then get smp, that should solve the problem of the feel. and i really dont think this is even a big problem

the big ones are the fakeness to it and the changing of colour. i didnt even think about the f*****g color! would covering your head in suncream protect yourself from this?

F2005

Established Member
Reaction score
ive always thought smp was a joke myself, but I NEED OPTIONS

if you have some hair on your head, then get smp, that should solve the problem of the feel. and i really dont think this is even a big problem

the big ones are the fakeness to it and the changing of colour. i didnt even think about the f*****g color! would covering your head in suncream protect yourself from this?

I guess if you already have plenty of hair on top and are just "filling in the blanks", so to speak, then SMP might be OK. I just don't trust it. I think they even advise getting non-permanent SMP due to the issues of the color fading. I would guess that you'd probably have to wear a hat during excessively sunny weather. Maybe sunscreen would work, not sure. And I hear ya about options. It frustrates me so much how limited our options are to treat this devastating condition of hair loss.

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
yeah hes great, if you want to walk around feeling sorry for yourself all the time. BORINGGGGGGG

your ugly and bald dante, get over it man. YOU ARE FUCKED.

Every living human is fucked, some just deal with it differently. Dante is better than you, are you well read in classical literature?, do you speak lots of different languages fluently, have a great career? Didn't think so.

Guzam

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i need to remind myself of this when im looking at photos.

But im sick of doing nothing. im stuck. im nw4. i cant take meds, and i dont wana take any other f*****g hormone sh*t after what i went through. my hairloss will eventually go to nw7 so a hair transplant is no go unless i go for a thin buzz cut look WHICH looks like sh*t. like you have a tooth brush on your head

so what the f*** do i do.

and no wigs. there even worse. im too young to accept baldness. nw7 at 45 is fine, not now.

if you have ALL those things you need to pull off smp, is can look ok. or maybe not i dunno. lol.

i need options

Are you hairy? Blond or brown/dark? Where do your parents come from?

I'm trying to find phenotypical and genetical correlation to fina sides. I remember reading an East Asian study that correlated fina success with hairy bodies. There must be a way to tell an individual will get sides or not based on his genetics and skin/hair phenotype.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Every living human is fucked, some just deal with it differently. Dante is better than you, are you well read in classical literature?, do you speak lots of different languages fluently, have a great career? Didn't think so.

lol dante is an defeatist nasty little sh*t. its no wonder no one at his work likes him

wouldnt matter if he was a norwood 1 or 7. now go piss off somewhere else

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you hairy? Blond or brown/dark? Where do your parents come from?

I'm trying to find phenotypical and genetical correlation to fina sides. I remember reading an East Asian study that correlated fina success with hairy bodies. There must be a way to tell an individual will get sides or not based on his genetics and skin/hair phenotype.

im not too hairy. i have decent beard growth, and chest hair. nowhere else though. brownish hair. mums irish, dads english as his whole family are

anyway where the f*** has op gone?? who is this dude in the pictures??

shookwun

Reaction score
@shookwun whats gymceling?

i want to do it.
someone using a word that has no knowledge on what it pertains to.

I dont see any relevance in where this person has gym-celled.

shookwun

Reaction score
i need to remind myself of this when im looking at photos.

But im sick of doing nothing. im stuck. im nw4. i cant take meds, and i dont wana take any other f*****g hormone sh*t after what i went through. my hairloss will eventually go to nw7 so a hair transplant is no go unless i go for a thin buzz cut look WHICH looks like sh*t. like you have a tooth brush on your head

so what the f*** do i do.

and no wigs. there even worse. im too young to accept baldness. nw7 at 45 is fine, not now.

if you have ALL those things you need to pull off smp, is can look ok. or maybe not i dunno. lol.

i need options
Seems like a wig is your only option.

Get ready for a lot of head dodging and flinching when someone trys to get your mane. :D

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
this only applies to dante, not 'normal' ppl

It applies to a lot of people, half the guys I know that go to the gym do it to get buff for women, either to upgrade or to get some in the first place. And what happens? Because their heart isn't in the right place, they think they can waltz in to a gym twice a week and idiotically start pushing (fairly light) weights about, stars will align and they'll have abs in 3 months because some youtuber told them so. And even if they don't give up their routine, you can bet in 5, 7, 10 years they'll be doing the same thing, same random exercises with no correlation to each other, same shitty diet with way too low calories and crappy carbs to actually build muscle, and after all that time- nothing to show for it, and wondering why the abs aren't packed on yet.

90% of the guys who go to the gym don't get results because they're f*****g useless, get a nice Maccy D's as a reward on the way home.

And what this has to do with Dante I have no idea.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
A good physique does not guarantee success with women. I should know I was a top tier athlete at 19 but with my prideful and lonely character and average looks I couldnt get any women. And now Im stuck with the hair loss problem aswell.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
A good physique does not guarantee success with women. I should know I was a top tier athlete at 19 but with my prideful and lonely character and average looks I couldnt get any women. And now Im stuck with the hair loss problem aswell.

Nothing guarantees success with women, most men have an uphill struggle, it's all about gaining half points here and there. To some women a good muscular physique is 2 points up, and to a minority of women (probably) it means absolutely nothing, as long as it's not in comparison to being properly fat.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
balding is great disfugerement
I'm going to start gymceling LOL. Is that a word for women?

woman cannot be incel since even a landwhale has hundreds of beta orbiters