This Smp Is Amazing, Aided By Gymcel

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Go to one of the clinics trained by Milena Lardi that does it, there are plenty of it.

Why always dance around like that? To me it's all an excuse not to take action.

@sunchyme1 has been doing the same for years now it seems.

"Yes but I want to be 100% sure!" Yeah right.

I waited 1.5 year before diving into my first FUE, once I had all the information I needed, I was good.

I could have sat on my *** a few years more wondering if it would look natural? And what about the evolution of my pattern? And what if it fails? What if I get an infection? What if De Reys has a sudden onset of Parkinsons on the day he operates on me?!

Excuses. At a point, you got to do something.

I scar easily and badly therefore FUE is not suitable for me. SMP looks bad to me. Ditto rugs, too late for drugs.

That's why.

Your fue looks great, why do you even need smp?

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Go to one of the clinics trained by Milena Lardi that does it, there are plenty of it.

Why always dance around like that? To me it's all an excuse not to take action.

@sunchyme1 has been doing the same for years now it seems.

"Yes but I want to be 100% sure!" Yeah right.

I waited 1.5 year before diving into my first FUE, once I had all the information I needed, I was good.

I could have sat on my *** a few years more wondering if it would look natural. And what about the evolution of my pattern? And what if it fails? What if I get an infection? What if De Reys has a sudden onset of Parkinsons on the day he operates on me?!

Excuses. At a point, you got to do something.

lol i havent been making excuses for years. ive only seriously looked into doing something recently because now my hairloss is becoming unmanageable.

of course we have to be 100% sure or well end up looking like a f*****g clown. smp to me is a joke from what ive seen. but i havent read too much into it.

hair transplants are a joke too. i cant take meds, so it would stupid to have normal one. and the buzz cut is a bad idea. IT DOESNT WORK. you included. not one single buzz cut with a hair transplant looks good whatsoever. it looks like a f*****g toothbrush on your head. well never know with you because you dont wana post close ups for some f*****g reason

im glad i sat back and waited. i would have seriously f*****g regretted it if i jumped into a hair transplant.

SHOW US SOME CLOSE UPS TO PROVE ME WRONG AND ILL GLADLY BOOK A hair transplant WITH REYES TOMORROW

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I scar easily and badly therefore FUE is not suitable for me. SMP looks bad to me. Ditto rugs, too late for drugs.

That's why.

Your fue looks great, why do you even need smp?

it may not be right for everyone

some look fantastic some look like sh*t

granted you have to see them in person if its interesting to you thats why i said join that page because you may be able to do that. that page they are very social and do meet ups etc.

If a guy is defuse and keeps it short and wants to do some SMP its a good option if done well and proper dyes are used.

Its definitely not for every one. If someone has a super dense back and slick bad in front it would probably be hard to match.

Also there is an artistry involved...same as making wigs....you cant make that straight line i see so many that hard line looks fake to me...its got to be gradation back a little..this takes an artistic eye...you have to match the hair line to the face cant look so geometric especially if older..

its something i would tell people don't dismiss automatically but do a TON of research and if you have to travel to get it done properly then travel as you would a transplant.

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I've never said I was going to do SMP, I might someday, but right now I really don't feel the need.

Same with a second FUE, right now the "urge" just isn't there.

I'm not convinced by your excuses.

I've seen it all before: "I scar easily" "My donor is thinning too!" (despite the fact that it's BS, yeah everyone's donor is thinning all of a sudden!), etc.

Even if you scar easily, you'd need to have a pretty good eyesight to spot 0.8 mm scars.

Not really Fred, look at your photo right after your FUE, if they left bad scars you would look terrible forever.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've never said I was going to do SMP, I might someday, but right now I really don't feel the need.

Same with a second FUE, right now the "urge" just isn't there.

I'm not convinced by your excuses.

I've seen it all before: "I scar easily" "My donor is thinning too!" (despite the fact that it's BS, yeah everyone's donor is thinning all of a sudden!), etc.

Even if you scar easily, you'd need to have a pretty good eyesight to spot 0.8 mm scars.

its not the scars im worried about or donor thinning, its walking around with a tooth brush for a head

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Close-ups are not only useless but also deceiving, I won't go over this gain. And I posted way too many pictures on here over the years.

If I look at my hair line very close the mirror like an autist, I'm going to start seeing things.

Thinking that it looks bad, uneven, that there are some big bald spots between the grafts, etc.

My good old BDD kicking in.

But then I take a step back and no, it looks great from a social distance (this again yes).

You'll always find flaws anyway, what's important is that it looks good enough, not perfect.

What do you want me to tell you? Just wait then, if you're happy with your current situation.

i cant be arsed to go over this again either, but im right. and everyone else agrees with me. even the mods. without close ups your posts are bullshit. and potentially damaging to some newbie who has no idea what the f*** there doing. and will probably end up being one those repair cases who spends the rest of his days getting fixed.

im not interested in perfect, good enough is fine by me. but this isnt what i see with buzz cuts after a hair transplant. what i see is a freak show. a mess. a waste of time. and a waste of money

EvilLocks

Reaction score
evillocks would you be embarrassed dating a guy who had smp done? i know you said you would if he wore a wig (before you started wearing a wig yourself)

It depends. SMP can look very good if the guy has already got a bit of hair, so it blends in and looks real. If you SMP a slick bald scalp it will look pretty fake. As long as it looks realistic, I wouldn't mind :)

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
It depends. SMP can look very good if the guy has already got a bit of hair, so it blends in and looks real. If you SMP a slick bald scalp it will look pretty fake. As long as it looks realistic, I wouldn't mind :)

yeah thats it. from what ive seen on that website if the guy has some hair left on top it can def look good. otherwise it doesnt

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
lol nice one

enjoy going bald mate. average guys like you get destroyed by it. no wonder you and dante are hairloss buddies

Actually, like most of this forum, outwardly my life is going great despite being bald ;)

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Sure, a freak show, how the hell do I dare to go into the world with what I have on my head?!

How are my friends, the girls I've dated, my coworkers etc. able to keep a straight face while talking to me?!

I guess they must all contain themselves at all times, then they all burst out laughing when I'm not around.

Don't worry Fred (sorry, WhitePolarBear ;)), your transplant looks great. Not perfect, but it's a nice improvement from what you had!

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Where did that come from?

If you're so good-looking and comfortable with your balding head then why are you posting here?

Especially if it's to attack your fellow hair loss sufferers.

Not cool.

lol what? the guy just called me a dick and you liked it. i give him sh*t back and your confused?

obviously im not comfortable going bald, thats why im here looking at smp ffs. him and dante sh*t on this thread immediately yesterday when they didnt need to. it doesnt help anyone. im trying to find solutions

ive no interest in attacking anyone.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sure, a freak show, how the hell do I dare to go into the world with what I have on my head?!

How are my friends, the girls I've dated, my coworkers etc. able to keep a straight face while talking to me?!

I guess they must all contain themselves at all times, then they all burst out laughing when I'm not around.

LOL

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't worry Fred (sorry, WhitePolarBear ;)), your transplant looks great. Not perfect, but it's a nice improvement from what you had!

im sure his hair looks fine. good for him. but without real pictures well never know.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
So you're sure but you'll never know?

well like you said mate, you dont look like a freak show do you otherwise you wouldnt be living life the way you are.

but well never see exactly what it looks like will we.

anyway, this is boring. cant keep going on about this. this threads about smp

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Rugs, drugs, plugs, SMP, concealers, slybaldguys, Trump-like combover.

Pick one.

You're welcome.

lol

i cant imagine for the life of me why trolls would wana constantly target you. i doubt changing your name will fool them long