There Are A Lot Of Losers On This Forum

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just to shut you up, pic from last week with my wife at a wedding. Game over buddy.

Lmao i told you not to steal pictures from your friends instagram wtf dude who tf believes you are you that dumb? And if that is really you with that hair also you must literally be mentally ill to be on this forum, at least i have a nw2 recession lmao haha absolutely f*****g unbelievable

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
See how many murders they have in schools. How many policemen are killing people in the streets. USA is a country of violence. A lot of people have mental health problems

Exactly but they will never admit it, they are the only ones who exist on this planet, they are the best, they have the most rights, they have the best standards, they have the best everything and nobody can compare to them, anything outside the US is a "3rd world". God bless America lmao

Sseoud86

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol you want more pics to prove its me should I post one with my sn attached idiot ask @DoctorHouse he's actually someone on the forum who's respected and gives good advice. Unlike you who belittle everybody. Haha sorry I made you feel bad

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol you want more pics to prove its me should I post one with my sn attached idiot ask @DoctorHouse he's actually someone on the forum who's respected and gives good advice. Unlike you who belittle everybody. Haha sorry I made you feel bad

Made me feel bad about what? That i'm not like you? Lmao, dude just take a step back and look at yourself, if that is really you, you are a literally mentally ill dumb f*** who has no type of hairloss but is arguing with people on a hairloss forum, on a sunday night lmao. Tell us more about that great life you have that we should envy so much lol

whatintheworld

Reaction score
Lol I've been to Europe many times, to numerous countries, and I like it a lot, it certainly has many things better than America. That isn't even the point of this thread.

However, the ability to earn a living while not getting taxed to death is simply much more difficult...anyone capable would move to the US to make a proper salary, own a home that will appreciate in value, just live a more normal life that comes with wealth accumulation and being compensated adequately for your work...Europe is excellent to visit for vacation, but not to live.

Russia has excellent engineers and programmers but why work for peanuts when you can make 100k+ in the US for the same work...

This is besides the point of this thread completely though.

Sseoud86

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Im not arguing, I just don't like the way you combat the forum. Yes people can worry about aging and not have mental issues, people have tragedies that create bdd. People empathize with suffering, something that doesn't equate in your pea sized brain and isn't taught in whatever crap country your from. Yes that's me and yes I have bdd. Not from society but from family history. Both sides of my family suffered hairloss and luckily I've yet to actually experience it to any real extent and plan to keep it that way, don't be mad I'm proactive rather than the opposite. St this point I won't continue with you I hope you find some sort of peace and understanding instead of believing your own false negativitys. Have a good day man

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you really think getting married is an achievement lol?

Dude he thinks he flattered himself with that picture, he actually thinks that we are all under our beds crying now lmao. He literally thinks he is speaking with 12 year old virgins haha but what he does not realizes is that he is confusing us with the incels that are crying daily on this forum that hair=life life is hair lmao

whatintheworld

Reaction score
I'm friends with lawyers and guys who work in finance who pull six figures, also engineers like myself who don't make as much but close... I can assure you these aren't the stupid, ignorant Americans you are imagining in your head...these guys are the creme of the crop. They have the looks, hair, money, all the checkboxes that are looked for in the dating world. Across all races too. They have graduate degrees, live in luxurious apartments in great cities, and are successful people all around. And there are a lot more of these guys than you think. It isn't like in Russia where someone Joe Schmoe comes around with a couple thousand euros and the girls are all over him lol.

Sseoud86

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude he thinks he flattered himself with that picture, he actually thinks that we are all under our beds crying now lmao. He literally thinks he is speaking with 12 year old virgins haha but what he does not realizes is that he is confusing us with the incels that are crying daily on this forum that hair=life life is hair lmao
Those incels are like 18 and grew up and a terrible generatiin. I feel bad for them and I won't belittle them and call them tranny's like you do. Have a heart. Understand they were programmed that way unlike you and me....I grew up in the 80s and 90s where we played outside and had meaningful friendships and didn't obsess in our cell phones and internet. There's better ways to tell them then to name call and think or yourself as superior. We all going to the same place and that's 6 feet under in the end. The afterlife will be our true life.

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Im not arguing, I just don't like the way you combat the forum. Yes people can worry about aging and not have mental issues, people have tragedies that create bdd. People empathize with suffering, something that doesn't equate in your pea sized brain and isn't taught in whatever crap country your from. Yes that's me and yes I have bdd. Not from society but from family history. Both sides of my family suffered hairloss and luckily I've yet to actually experience it to any real extent and plan to keep it that way, don't be mad I'm proactive rather than the opposite. St this point I won't continue with you I hope you find some sort of peace and understanding instead of believing your own false negativitys. Have a good day man

Just lol, i swear i don't even know what to say lol, you just confirmed what i was thinking lmao... Dude, you have absolutely no f*****g idea of what you are talking about, if you scroll back a page or two where you started your schizophrenic episode maybe you will understand, i now realize that this is why this forums are like this and it's not because of the people who are really and truly suffering from hairloss, it's because of the people that have severe mental illnesses and BDD is one of them. I wasn't very documented about it i have to admit but recently i started to read a couple of things and never thought it could be so bad that it would make some of you guys act the way you are doing it. I've had enough of this forum and even if i can't say that it was a pleasure but i had my fun not gonna lie. Too bad you don't get nothing productive out of it except maybe cutting your balls off, chemically castrating yourself or learn how to transition into a woman, but that's kind of it.

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm friends with lawyers and guys who work in finance who pull six figures, also engineers like myself who don't make as much but close... I can assure you these aren't the stupid, ignorant Americans you are imagining in your head...these guys are the creme of the crop. They have the looks, hair, money, all the checkboxes that are looked for in the dating world. Across all races too. They have graduate degrees, live in luxurious apartments in great cities, and are successful people all around. And there are a lot more of these guys than you think. It isn't like in Russia where someone Joe Schmoe comes around with a couple thousand euros and the girls are all over him lol.

Dude, i'm not from Russia LMAO haha wtf you keep at it with the Russia.

alexfighter1111

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It isn't like in Russia where someone Joe Schmoe comes around with a couple thousand euros and the girls are all over him lol.

Don't confuse Russia with Ukraine. In Russia, no one cares about your thousands of euros. Yes, there are such girls everywhere and there are as many in your country.

Sseoud86

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol yeah I gain nothing but peace of mind from my bdd which is enough for me. I've taken .25 finasteride eod for 1 year and have father a completely healthy baby boy and have sex almost every day. Wake up hard as a rock and have zero side affects except for being extremely more at ease with my future and male pattern baldness. I'm here to encourage other to do something be pro active and don't let depression hinder there lives. I was more depressed doing nothing and living with bdd then being lro active and realizing if it's meant to be now it's meant to be. Wish you the best in your journey and everybody else. Because there are alot of people who hear you speak and believe the worst in things and then it's to late.

alexfighter1111

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Absolutely what the f*** are we here for other than to create life, teach kindness and understanding and die?..

Finding a girl who had a lot of Boyfriends before you is considered an achievement? you're funny. Why did you get married and lose your freedom? I don't need it. I want to live for myself and enjoy life

whatintheworld

Reaction score
Don't confuse Russia with Ukraine. In Russia, no one cares about your thousands of euros. Yes, there are such girls everywhere and there are as many in your country.

Last point I'm going to make in this thread as this is going nowhere.

I've been to Eastern Europe, not Ukraine but I can imagine it is similar, and I know in fact very closely how much people care about a few thousand euros, particularly girls. Where the average salaries are a few hundred a month, this is a big difference.

And no I can tell you it isn't the same where I live, many of the women are financially independent with good careers or come from already wealthy families...the amount of money you make is a rather trivial thing to note unless you are a self made millionaire or something. This all further puts an emphasis on looks, and by extension, one's hair.

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol yeah I gain nothing but peace of mind from my bdd which is enough for me. I've taken .25 finasteride eod for 1 year and have father a completely healthy baby boy and have sex almost every day. Wake up hard as a rock and have zero side affects except for being extremely more at ease with my future and male pattern baldness. I'm here to encourage other to do something be pro active and don't let depression hinder there lives. I was more depressed doing nothing and living with bdd then being lro active and realizing if it's meant to be now it's meant to be. Wish you the best in your journey and everybody else. Because there are alot of people who hear you speak and believe the worst in things and then it's to late.

Mate you know what, i'm not gonna start this conversation again, i really won't. Besides everything i wasted enough time on a f*****g hairloss forum and even if it was fun at start and even if i was just sharing just like others valid facts and information that is available to everybody anyways, it's starting to take to much of my time and i'm not 12 anymore to get into internet fights with every internet stranger i encounter on every thread of a forum just because we don't agree with each other or because we don't share the same ideologies or mindsets.

Everybody is free to do and believe what they want, i always said it and you can find this statement in most of my comments..

And stop it with this bullshit anecdotal finasteride experiences. I am on a month and i'm fine, i am on 1 year and i still have sex i have boners and so on. Besides the fact that you could get fucked with time and maybe after ceasing of the treatments, but all of you expect that everybody takes for granted your anecdotal experiences and when it comes to people with bad experiences 99% of you tell them that anecdotal experiences don't count and can't be trusted. See the irony? Since when only positive or own experiences matter and bad or others experiences don't?

Last edited: