There Are A Lot Of Losers On This Forum

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Exactly your not a bad one here, you understand everyone handles things differently, while I agree some of the people here are delusional in the way they view life, it's not for us to belittle one another the way Tom riddle or whatever fictional Harry Potter character he wants to be, ultimately showing his childish brain and hidden illnesses. He's seriously the biggest troll I've seen here. But it's fine he hates himself and has no life so chooses to believe he's superior and intelligent while living in his shitty apartment, with no real life because people look at him with disgust in real life. Utter trash if you ask me.

Lmao, looks like we triggered another tranny lmao, imagine being that mentally ill in actually believing that you know things about my personal life, imagine how deluded and mentally ill this one is. And when you thought it can't get worse than these guys lol

Sseoud86

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Uhh the incel question again lmao, they all have it. "If it does not bother you like it bothers me and if you don't share the same ideologies as me, why are you still here?" "It's even sadder that you you don't think like me and you are still here" .

Damn the mental gymnastics in these one is really unbelievable and us responding to them is doing nothing more than feeding their attention craving, they are just some attention w****s nothing more. f*** off nobody cares about your opinions and nobody needs your acceptance to be anywhere, who tf do you think you incels are, you have 0 authority why would you ask somebody why are they here?

Why are you here and not in a psychiatric ward? Go f*** yourselves and get a f*****g life
You say the same stupid ish Everytime man, you really need to get some better insults. You can't accept the truth some people speak about you, and I knew you'd respond immediately because your obseesed with this forum. You don't have a life and couldn't please a women so you loathe in trying to seems intelligent while In reality your depressed, insignificant and a zero and the people around yous lives. I just wanted to get that out before I blocked you because you need to hear the truth. Let that sink. Lol

Sseoud86

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lmao, looks like we triggered another tranny lmao, imagine being that mentally ill in actually believing that you know things about my personal life, imagine how deluded and mentally ill this one is. And when you thought it can't get worse than these guys lol
Hit a nerve did I and lol yes I'm a tranny I've banged more chicks then you've masturbated too. I have more hair at 35 then you've had your entire life, I could care less how you perceive anyone in this forum but your the one with serious mental issues. All your comeback are redundant and lame. Go back to your shitty third world country where your still subhuman lmao.

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You say the same stupid ish Everytime man, you really need to get some better insults. You can't accept the truth some people speak about you, and I knew you'd respond immediately because your obseesed with this forum. You don't have a life and couldn't please a women so you loathe in trying to seems intelligent while In reality your depressed, insignificant and a zero and the people around yous lives. I just wanted to get that out before I blocked you because you need to hear the truth. Let that sink. Lol

Lmao a couple of days i have read something about delusional people like you who think that are nailing things about random internet people who they have absolutely no clue about. It's really interesting and mind blowing to actually meet one. Cmon tell me more i am really offended now and i would like to know more about me and my life. Do you do tarot and horoscope also?

whatintheworld

Reaction score
I already told why I'm here. I won't repeat myself. You have no life. If you had a life, you wouldn't write the sh*t you write. You have a right to your opinion and I have a right to call you a loser. It's simple.

Bro where do you live, Russia? Everything is about money there your experiences are completely unrelated to first world country standards like in America. You could be bald and as ugly as a doorknob there and have model girlfriends.

Come live in a major metropolitan area in the US (Southern California, South Florida, New York, etc).

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hit a nerve did I and lol yes I'm a tranny I've banged more chicks then you've masturbated too. I have more hair at 35 then you've had your entire life, I could care less how you perceive anyone in this forum but your the one with serious mental issues. All your comeback are redundant and lame. Go back to your shitty third world country where your still subhuman lmao.

Lmao, damn imagine having a schizophrenic episode on a hairloss forum, i feel bad for you tranny, i really do

"I have more hair at 35 then you've had your entire life? Lmao, cmon show some pictures let's see you but don't steal them from your friends instagram lmao

Ohh so let me get it, your from that first world country where your president told you to drink bleach haha, imagine being American and being actually proud of it, especially now lmao

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I said it many times, 99% of these fuckers are from the US, the place from where all the mental illnesses come from, no wonder all of them are autistic

alexfighter1111

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bro where do you live, Russia? Everything is about money there your experiences are completely unrelated to first world country standards like in America. You could be bald and as ugly as a doorknob there and have model girlfriends.

Come live in a major metropolitan area in the US (Southern California, South Florida, New York, etc).

Yes, the USA is a first world country. You can especially see how many homeless people are on the streets, how many people get food stamps, how many are obese, how many use antidepressants, expensive medicine, and much more. If you do not have insurance and you become ill with a coronovirus, then you will have to pay 50-70 thousand dollars. That's all you need to know about your country.

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, the USA is a first world country. You can especially see how many homeless people are on the streets, how many people get food stamps, how many are obese, how many use antidepressants, expensive medicine, and much more. If you do not have insurance and you become ill with a coronovirus, then you will have to pay 50-70 thousand dollars. That's all you need to know about your country.

They are the laughing stock of the whole world that's what they are lol

whatintheworld

Reaction score
Typical angry Russian with existential dread, knew it :rolleyes:.

Moscow the gold digger capital of the world, his bald head will fit right in.

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
In the US, just like everywhere else. Don't make excuses. You're just a loser

No mate you don't get it, they have "higher" standards, but in reality most of them are mentally ill, fat and they look, dress and smell like sh*t, that's what everybody knows of them and their "superior" race. They are just a plague and they are spreading in every corner of the world but recently more and more people are trying to avoid them, especially with what that joke of a president is doing and the whole world is watching. Just check reddit you will be amazed of what you can see there

When i first joined this forum i didn't realize that they will be a majority here also cos i wouldn't have made an account if i knew. I noticed on reddit and i didn't make an account and it was the wisest decision i have ever made, you can't talk to these people, without any joke, 90% of them have some mental instability or something. I don't know why or what is causing it but everybody sees it recently, maybe it's something in their foods, drugs or whatever they are taking there, most have under 70 IQ, they are literally retarded and can't do and comprehend simple things, it's unbelievable

And i'm not saying that they are all the same, between them are normal people also but they are very few and very marginalized, you can't actually do something there, the majority is formed out of these kkona rednecks retarded trannies, black people with their culture and so on. It's a mix like it always was since the country "was founded", anybody who has some history knowledge knows how the US was made and what it represents... They invented racism and narcissism for f*** sak, the scums of this Earth..

What they think who tf cares, they think they are the best in the world lmao. "GOD BLESS AMERICA" lmao

Last edited:

Sseoud86

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He's definitely just a loser like Alex said, then"plot twist" is he moonlights as a tranny, attends and promoted drag shows and loves it in the rear. He comes here to belittle the kids trying to cope with the sudden onset of male pattern baldness and make them feel bad about attempting to combat it. The opposite of what this forum is for, encouraging one another, but he want to make people feel as bad as his miserable existence....I feel sorry for him honestly, would suck to be such a negative person who has no life and zero friends but it is what it is. Just block him and move on....his hatred for America probably means he's middle eastern or indian. Nothing worng with either race except the mentally ill such as himself who hates life and believes Allah wants him to as well, which is not the case. Every religion is taught to respect humans the same regardless of race or ethnicity or beliefs

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Cmon we are waiting for that hair picture @Sseoud86 and tell us more about you f*****g girls without a dick and please don't tell me that you are "female to male" lmao

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
He's definitely just a loader like Alex said, then"plot twist" is he moonlights as a tranny, attends and promoted drag shows and loves it in the rear. He comes here to belittle the kids trying to cope with the sudden onset of male pattern baldness and make them feel bad about attempting to combat it. The opposite of what this forum is for, encouraging one another, but he want to make people feel as bad as his miserable existence....I feel sorry for him honestly, would suck to be such a negative person who has no life and zero friends but it is what it is. Just block him and move on.

Lmao, he wasn't talking about me tard, what a dumb f*** you are haha

Niki99

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I conclude: 1. My first comment makes me look like Nostradamus 2. My comment didn't change sh*t 3. This whole thread is incredibly ironic, especially after reading the first few comments.

L.M.A.O

alexfighter1111

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
No mate you don't get it, they have "higher" standards, but in reality most of them are mentally ill, fat and they look, dress and smell like sh*t, that's what everybody knows of them and their "superior" race. They are just a plague and they are spreading in every corner of the world but recently more and more people are trying to avoid them, especially with what that joke of a president is doing and the whole world is watching. Just check reddit you will be amazed of what you can see there

When i first joined this forum i didn't realize that they will be a majority here also cos i wouldn't have made an account if i knew. I noticed on reddit and i didn't make an account and it was the wisest decision i have ever made, you can't talk to these people, without any joke, 90% of them have some mental instability or something. I don't know why or what is causing it but everybody sees it recently, maybe it's something in their foods, drugs or whatever they are taking there, most have under 70 IQ, they are literally retarded and can't do and comprehend simple things, it's unbelievable

And i'm not saying that they are all the same, between them are normal people also but they are very few and very marginalized, you can't actually do something there, the majority is formed out of these kkona rednecks retarded trannies, black people with their culture and so on. It's a mix like it always was since the country "was founded", anybody who has some history knowledge knows how the US was made and what it represents... They invented racism and narcissism for f*** sak, the scums of this Earth..

What they think who tf cares, they think they are the best in the world lmao. "GOD BLESS AMERICA" lmao

Yes, you're right. By the way, I was always surprised that everyone on this site is so worried about their appearance, when most Americans eat fast food, they are overweight, dress badly, can walk even in dirty clothes they do not care. And he writes me here about standards. What standards are they talking about?

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, you're right. By the way, I was always surprised that everyone on this site is so worried about their appearance, when most Americans eat fast food, they are overweight, dress badly, can walk even in dirty clothes they do not care. And he writes me here about standards. What standards are they talking about?

The standards that their mental illnesses are creating in their deluded minds, those standards. When you have a mental illness you start to lose grip of reality and believe anything that your shitty deluded ill mind is telling you, and for example you can take @Sseoud86 here who is having a schizophrenic episode now on an internet hairloss forum. I would not be amazed if he is some of these guys but with another account, as i said, they are literally retarded and there is absolutely no point in talking with them.

But with all that here we are and we must acknowledge our fault also because it firstly is our fault. I'm not gonna continue it's pointless, the thread did what it supposed to do, trigger them but it also gives them attention and it's the most precious thing to them, not getting any in real life, they having no lives and so on...

We either continue arguing with some random internet nicknames, that behind them are some fat freaks that who the f*** knows who they are or we ignore them and move on. I have to admit that i enjoy it a little because i am kind of bored with this quarantine but wtf we are turning into them if we continue this way lmao

alexfighter1111

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

See how many murders they have in schools. How many policemen are killing people in the streets. USA is a country of violence. A lot of people have mental health problems