There Are A Lot Of Losers On This Forum

alexfighter1111

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, this place is full of losers. In general, this place is very toxic. It is clear that on the forum about hair there will be a group of people who think that hair is the most important thing in life and that without hair your life will end. Similarly, on the forum about low stature, there will be guys who will whine that they have low stature and how would their life will be good if they would be tall.

Sure, we all know that premature male pattern baldness is unpleasant event , but at the end of the day, it's nothing more than that. I could probably think of one hundred bigger issues/problem areas than male pattern baldness in my life right now and that's without looking at the world news! This forum is not a happy place to visit really. Terminal cancer forums probably have a more positive outlook. It's just a load of insecure people losing sight on the bigger picture of life. I've never , ever seen so many insecure, depressed and delusional losers in my life. Most of them claim that if you go bald , woman will always look at you with disgust ( no exception ) , you won't have a real relationship and you will probably die virgin. Places like this are basically incels-lite these days. This weirdos are just insane. Small percentage of the population who think that baldness is the end of life. I just wanna know about different regimes, new research, and see people's results. I'm tired of being reminded how baldness sucks and their life is over.

And the funniest thing about all this is that if you give these losers hair, then absolutely nothing will change in their lives. Absolutely nothing will change in their miserable life. They will find another reason for which they will whine.

-G-

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I agree.

I've shaved my head and some liked it some didn't. Just like now.

Obviously, I'd like to keep it hahaha but tired of the crap as well.

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've never , ever seen so many insecure, depressed and delusional losers in my life.

Very true and very well said friend but keep in mind that at the end of the day it's pointless to even read their messages or to give them any kind of attention and the best way to deal with them is to hit that ignore button on every f*****g single one of them, you won't see any of their messages again and i have to keep doing that myself cos i keep entering discussions with them every f*****g single time. And you know why, it's because if you let them spread their sh*t mentalities, ideologies and mental illnesses all over the place, the moment they are a "majority" of users because the rest just ignore them, that moment they start doing damage to the new users and desperate balding kids that could enter this forum in search of maybe just even a friendly words or knowledge about what is happening with them and what they should do.

Most people don't realize but even the smallest decision taken out of desperation could change and ruin your life forever without any possibility of doing something about it after. From permanent physical damage to permanent mental damage and so on, i won't enter this subject again, it depends on a lot of factors also and could differ from one to another, the things they ingest, the things they are listening to and believe and so on..

They should never be left to control something or to spread the misinformation and bitterness they are spreading and always should be countered with logical and structural and well documented facts and arguments. And even if these shitty peons are ignoring and downgrading every f*****g single things that does not suits their shitty insecure and desperate minds, you should always do it because people who read and have an actual brain and they are actually using it, will know the difference and will be capable in making an informed and truthful decision based on the information they have read... If you just let them spread the sh*t, imagine what impact is has on new people who only read their opinions echoed over and over again just like on an incel forum, some with time start to believe anything that is written there just because it took over their minds, their logic and touch with reality itself.

But glad to see that more and more normal people are starting to "come out into the light" and say their word and opinions without fearing that they are the only ones who think this way and without having to accept this clown world that is spreading with the speed of light on Earth, because of a multitude of factors. I told you anyways, we are different, East Europeans and Europeans in general, the US is the mother of all mental illnesses and unfortunately it's spreading around the world and more and more people are getting affected by it. And even like any country they have great people also and a lot of good things but unfortunately the bad things outplay them...

Stay safe and stay sane my friend...

PS. This could have been you Peterson

Untitled.png

But you chose to be this:

gollum.png

Niki99

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Although both of you have a point it's a bit ironic that you guys answer like you did, especially mister Riddle. Not that you are a loser, far from that. You seem intelligent but you are definitely one of the reasons this place is as toxic as it is because instead of taking your own advice (ignoring) you go get provoked so easily, so easily you get caught in these stupid arguments, with the same people and ALWAYS does it end with both sides throwing random insults at each other. Just f*****g ignore them but your ego seems to be too big or you want to help others that badly by trying to clear false information but how you go about it.. man that's not effective at all. I appreciate your intelligence but sometimes you sound very ironic. Make no mistake about it.. when people refer to this forum as a toxic place they mean also YOU. You are a big contributor because you always get caught up in these stupid arguments when you (should) know how it will end.

This goes to Pigeon as well even tho to a lesser extent. I'm relatively neutral on this stuff here but both sides (Pegasus, Norwoodingmyway etc. And Riddle/Pigeon etc.) Are toxic af. It's comedy for some and and a annoyance for others but it's not helpful I can tell you that much.

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Although both of you have a point it's a bit ironic that you guys answer like you did, especially mister Riddle. Not that you are a loser, far from that. You seem intelligent but you are definitely one of the reasons this place is as toxic as it is because instead of taking your own advice (ignoring) you go get provoked so easily, so easily you get caught in these stupid arguments, with the same people and ALWAYS does it end with both sides throwing random insults at each other. Just f*****g ignore them but your ego seems to be too big or you want to help others that badly by trying to clear false information but how you go about it.. man that's not effective at all. I appreciate your intelligence but sometimes you sound very ironic. Make no mistake about it.. when people refer to this forum as a toxic place they mean also YOU. You are a big contributor because you always get caught up in these stupid arguments when you (should) know how it will end.

This goes to Pigeon as well even tho to a lesser extent. I'm relatively neutral on this stuff here but both sides (Pegasus, Norwoodingmyway etc. And Riddle/Pigeon etc.) Are toxic af. It's comedy for some and and a annoyance for others but it's not helpful I can tell you that much.

big facts.

I definitely play a role in here aswell, but big facts.

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

" and the best way to deal with them is to hit that ignore button on every f*****g single one of them, you won't see any of their messages again and i have to keep doing that myself cos i keep entering discussions with them every f*****g single time."

This is what i wrote in my first line. I know, you are right but i'm acknowledging it and trying and doing my best to change it. But you are right yes but wrong in the same time when you think it's only because of my big Ego, which is big i admit, but the main reason is that as i said above, if you let them control everything without countering them, they will always bury everything that does not suit their mentalities with their shitty ton of useless and meaningless messages.

So it's kind of a 2 way, you ignore them and without people that counter them, they "get power and loudness", without ignoring them you risk getting into useless and pointless discussion, giving them attention and an opportunity to hit you with their frustrations, insecurities and projections of their own shitty lives.

But yea, as i said, i admit, i have my fault also but i never denied it or refused to see it, things changed and will always change like i am also, i learn something new everyday and from every mistake i make..

Last edited:

alexfighter1111

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Very true and very well said friend but keep in mind that at the end of the day it's pointless to even read their messages or to give them any kind of attention and the best way to deal with them is to hit that ignore button on every f*****g single one of them, you won't see any of their messages again and i have to keep doing that myself cos i keep entering discussions with them every f*****g single time. And you know why, it's because if you let them spread their sh*t mentalities, ideologies and mental illnesses all over the place, the moment they are a "majority" of users because the rest just ignore them, that moment they start doing damage to the new users and desperate balding kids that could enter this forum in search of maybe just even a friendly words or knowledge about what is happening with them and what they should do.

Most people don't realize but even the smallest decision taken out of desperation could change and ruin your life forever without any possibility of doing something about it after. From permanent physical damage to permanent mental damage and so on, i won't enter this subject again, it depends on a lot of factors also and could differ from one to another, the things they ingest, the things they are listening to and believe and so on..

They should never be left to control something or to spread the misinformation and bitterness they are spreading and always should be countered with logical and structural and well documented facts and arguments. And even if these shitty peons are ignoring and downgrading every f*****g single things that does not suits their shitty insecure and desperate minds, you should always do it because people who read and have an actual brain and they are actually using it, will know the difference and will be capable in making an informed and truthful decision based on the information they have read... If you just let them spread the sh*t, imagine what impact is has on new people who only read their opinions echoed over and over again just like on an incel forum, some with time start to believe anything that is written there just because it took over their minds, their logic and touch with reality itself.

But glad to see that more and more normal people are starting to "come out into the light" and say their word and opinions without fearing that they are the only ones who think this way and without having to accept this clown world that is spreading with the speed of light on Earth, because of a multitude of factors. I told you anyways, we are different, East Europeans and Europeans in general, the US is the mother of all mental illnesses and unfortunately it's spreading around the world and more and more people are getting affected by it. And even like any country they have great people also and a lot of good things but unfortunately the bad things outplay them...

Stay safe and stay sane my friend...

PS. This could have been you Peterson

View attachment 142324

But you chose to be this:

View attachment 142325

Thanks for the kind words. I agree with almost everything that you wrote except that they must be ignored. If they are ignored, then they will continue to spread their nonsense with impunity. You are very good at crushing them with arguments and they can’t answer you anything. It's funny to watch

I also sit on the Russian site about baldness. There’s not even close enough such nonsense that I read here. By the way, I found out about this forum in the Russian forum. There someone wrote that on this forum too many people worry too much about hair. On the Russian forum for all the time that I was there only 1 time I saw a guy who spoke the same nonsense. No one whines and cries there how their life ended. Everyone is calmly discussing each other's results, new technologies and new products. I totally agree with you that all this insanity comes from the west. Just look at the percentage of Americans using antidepressants and how they generally live.

And their propaganda works. I started balding about 3 years ago and found this site. Yes, at first I was upset, I think this is normal, especially if it started at an early age. I was only 23 years old. I went to this site and my brain exploded. I began to read hundreds of comments about how bad it is to be bald, your life is over, you are ugly. And over time, I began to believe in it. This is how it works. But at the same time, I saw real life. If you go outside, you will see many bald guys living good lives. Bald guys who have beautiful girls and this is not surprising. They don’t sit at home like these idiots and don’t whine that their hair is falling out. Only in their incel viratual world baldness is a death sentence. It has nothing to do with reality. Gradually, I began to understand this and they no longer touch me. and I realized that If I continue to be at their level, then this will not end with anything good.

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words. I agree with almost everything that you wrote except that they must be ignored. If they are ignored, then they will continue to spread their nonsense with impunity. You are very good at crushing them with arguments and they can’t answer you anything. It's funny to watch

I also sit on the Russian site about baldness. There’s not even close enough such nonsense that I read here. By the way, I found out about this forum in the Russian forum. There someone wrote that on this forum too many people worry too much about hair. On the Russian forum for all the time that I was there only 1 time I saw a guy who spoke the same nonsense. No one whines and cries there how their life ended. Everyone is calmly discussing each other's results, new technologies and new products. I totally agree with you that all this insanity comes from the west. Just look at the percentage of Americans using antidepressants and how they generally live.

And their propaganda works. I started balding about 3 years ago and found this site. Yes, at first I was upset, I think this is normal, especially if it started at an early age. I was only 23 years old. I went to this site and my brain exploded. I began to read hundreds of comments about how bad it is to be bald, your life is over, you are ugly. And over time, I began to believe in it. This is how it works. But at the same time, I saw real life. If you go outside, you will see many bald guys living good lives. Bald guys who have beautiful girls and this is not surprising. They don’t sit at home like these idiots and don’t whine that their hair is falling out. Only in their incel viratual world baldness is a death sentence. It has nothing to do with reality. Gradually, I began to understand this and they no longer touch me. and I realized that If I continue to be at their level, then this will not end with anything good.

Very true friend and that's where the problem is, in the fact that people downplay the power these cultists have in their words. They have no life and 24/7 the only thing they are doing is spreading their misery all around the place. And because the internet is the place where you can be whatever you want to be and you could have people that actually listen and believe you, people that in real life would not even know you exist, besides the fact that most of these incels would not even talk in real life with nobody, but on forums like this, they have tremendous "power" because they group and their echo chamber and echo the sh*t out of their shitty ideologies, mentalities and so on.

And it would not be a problem if they would not have the potential to damage innocent peoples lives and futures, that's where the problem is, it works just like a cult and they are gathering more and more adepts just to make themselves feel better about their shitty lives and decisions... Just imagine how that freak that injected acid into his balls at home would feel if he would find out that other do it on a regular base, just imagine it...

Last edited:

Pazzini86

My Regimen
Reaction score
I went into this trap myself, from lack of life experience etc i started reading these forums and i was dumb enough to believe.

Insecure as i was, this site became like a horror movie. Now i know better.

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't know why you're dragging me into this. I just try to counter the fear mongering. I actually agree with a lot of what Tom says on here regarding society in general. My only problem with him is that he's very hateful and he spreads fear about medications that the medical community considers to be safe. He makes a lot of broad assumptions and generalizations on here about people who want to treat their hair loss. Frankly, it's annoying. I don't know why he's so upset that some people want hair. If you don't like the risk-reward of treatments then don't take them, but don't go around making assumptions and broad generalizations about those who do in every single thread. He really should stop demonizing and ridiculing everyone who wants to take advantage of modern medicine to save their. hair. We don't all have to shun technology.

Your making assumptions based on your own opinions thinking that i have something with people that want hair even if none of my comments are saying that, none of them... I already told you a hundred times and this is the last time, i hate misinformation and ignorance of scientific facts and i hate that most of you are so desperate that will downgrade and ignore everything that does not suit your mentalities, insecurities and desperation. Most of you are so desperate that you would do and believe anything if that means that you will get your hair back, regardless of what could happen in the future. And it would not be that big of a problem if you would only do that for yourself but influencing others just because you think it's ok or safe, it's not normal and could ruin somebody's life just because you thought it was the only way, or that it's safe and so on..

And i don't make broad assumptions, i linked you and others study after study, meta analysis and everything is legit and available online, it's only your problem that you chose to ignore them because they contradict your already made mindsets. Your truth is not absolute just like mine isn't either, the truth is always somewhere in between but it's always better to be careful and better say i don't know than to be like you guys, if it's FDA approved it means that it's safe, regardless of how many people got damaged and get damaged by it, if your ok or accept the sides or don't feel them or consider that they are worth it, in your brains, it means that everybody else should feel the same, and that ain't gonna happen, at least with people that have an actual normal wired working brain, that they are using also...

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok I got it now, I should listen to you instead of my doctor who tells me that dutasteride is a safe and effective medication. Now I know my doctor is an idiot, and TomRiddle knows what's best for me.

I have never said that, and it's not me making the studies that i have linked, they are made by scientists and doctors also, you can't exactly say that your doctors truth or knowledge and experience is absolute and others who don't agree with them are wrong or dumb, there are tons of doctors who refuse to prescribe finasteride or other meds just because they had bad experiences with them or because the studies that they are trusting say that they meds aren't safe, does that make them dumb or stupid?

You sound like a 12 year old and i'm gonna finish here my conversation with you, feel free to think and do what you want i already stated my opinions and i always said many times that i really don't care what every individual does with his life, you are old enough i think to take your own decisions and to make your own beliefs, nobody is trying to make or convince you of anything, but don't be fooled that you could do that to others just because you think your truth is absolute and that you and your doctors know it all and the rest who don't agree with your mindsets, are all dumb and misinformed lol...

Last edited:

Hair-pun

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't mean to wade in and upset any balances as I'm pretty new to this forum but I just feel there there must be a better way than this.... No one on here is a loser and it's not cool to describe any person like that (okay, maybe Hitler- but that's it). I've mentioned this before but on the hair replacement section of this forum there is a vibe of mutual support because it's acknowledged that members have arrived there for help, from a difficult place. I really feel that if we were discussing these issues face to face we'd just have a friendly chat and probably be interested to hear about different approaches. There is a wealth of knowledge on here, wouldn't it be better if we just pooled our resources in a non-judgemental way so we can easily access the approach that works for us personally?

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't mean to wade in and upset any balances as I'm pretty new to this forum but I just feel there there must be a better way than this.... No one on here is a loser and it's not cool to describe any person like that (okay, maybe Hitler- but that's it). I've mentioned this before but on the hair replacement section of this forum there is a vibe of mutual support because it's acknowledged that members have arrived there for help, from a difficult place. I really feel that if we were discussing these issues face to face we'd just have a friendly chat and probably be interested to hear about different approaches. There is a wealth of knowledge on here, wouldn't it be better if we just pooled our resources in a non-judgemental way so we can easily access the approach that works for us personally?

That will never work if some are not open to a normal and truthful discussion and are doing everything they can to ignore everything that does not suits their mindsets... It's that simple, it's not rocket science, i'm open to anything and eager to learn new things everyday but not with people that downplay or disregard everything just because they are so desperate in getting their hair back or whatever their reasons are... You either see the big picture or you see only what you want to see because various reasons everybody has...

Pazzini86

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, but the way people can run across these forums is by a google search.

A search they are afraid of...they will get their fears confirmed.

But it's not necessarily true, it may have been written by paranoid people like you.

Niki99

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't know why you're dragging me into this. I just try to counter the fear mongering. I actually agree with a lot of what Tom says on here regarding society in general. My only problem with him is that he's very hateful and he spreads fear about medications that the medical community considers to be safe. He makes a lot of broad assumptions and generalizations on here about people who want to treat their hair loss. Frankly, it's annoying. I don't know why he's so upset that some people want hair. If you don't like the risk-reward of treatments then don't take them, but don't go around making assumptions and broad generalizations about those who do in every single thread. He really should stop demonizing and ridiculing everyone who wants to take advantage of modern medicine to save their. hair. We don't all have to shun technology.
I'm dragging you into this because you also are a part of these back and forth "arguments" including random insults where not one person gains anything from it. Thus making this forum a toxic place. If I were to make a poll with a list of users and then let everyone decide who is the most toxic all of you guys that I listed would rank very high. That's the truth.

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
To be quite honest with you @Haironnu is the most toxic kid Ive ran into on these forums. Just to sum up his ideologies: looking good is the most important thing in life, far better than intelligence. Having an instagram following and promoting products is a much more worthy career than anything to do with school. Once your bald you life is over. You shouldnt smile in public with a NW4+, because your ugly. The list goes on, but I’ll stop there. Probably tweaked with this message, hes going to go insane on this thread now.