There Are A Lot Of Losers On This Forum

whatintheworld

Reaction score
In fact, not all women prefer guys with hair. Many women really like bald men and this is a fact. and I repeat to you again. Hair is only a PART of your appearance. If you have hair, but you have narrow shoulders, then what? Is life over too? And if you have a height of 1.65 centimeters? and if you are thin or fat? Few people can have all the good cards at once. A couple of days ago I sold something to one guy. He came to me with his girlfriend. Do you know who it was? He was an absolutely bald young man with a height of about 1.65. centimeters. And the girl was very beautiful. I even noticed that. 8 out of 10 on my scale. If he read your crap, he would never have had such girl because by your logic he has no chance. But real life is different from life on the Internet. I won't argue that it's easier for prettier guys. But that doesn't mean that if you are bald you will have problems. there will be problems with your way of thinking. You think you're ugly and girls feel it. You're insecure. How can someone like you if you don't like yourself?

You have one anecdote of a situation where you know nothing about the girl nor the dynamics of their relationship, and I can show you countless others where the opposite is true. I noticed you conveniently left out your Norwood and responding to my request to try dating while bald for yourself, I guess you won't do it because, well, why do it? It would be an unpleasant experience and we all know it.

Again, you can improve all other aspects of your life. If you are out of shape, you can get in shape. If you are short, well, as long as you are not too short you will be fine. Most girls are shorter than guys anyway and as long as you meet the equal or taller criterion, you're all good.

"But that doesn't mean that if you are bald you will have problems. there will be problems with your way of thinking."

No, it means exactly that. You will have problems. Again, I invite you to try it out for yourself. Looksmax everything else, start lifting everyday, buy expensive clothing, do whatever you want to do.

You can overcome these problems. You can fake confidence as well. Fake it till you make it can work. But things will be significantly harder. Your odds become slimmer and slimmer. Odds are just odds, probabilities that may go your way or not, and with enough effort, they can be overcome.

The point still stands that your dating life just became much more difficult no matter how else you try to compensate.

Remember, I'm eager to be proven wrong. As a high Norwood I want you to be right. To see evidence of you being right would be a great thing for me and many high Norwood guys out there.

Last edited:

alexfighter1111

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
About your second paragraph I wont even respond. You just a kiddo and your mind isnt full developed yet so Im wasting my time arguing with you.

Of course you won't answer me. you're afraid to show yourself. You call all the bald people here ugly, but you don't want to show yourself. You're just a loser and a coward. All you do here is whine, insult bald people, make up your own delusional stories, you're a sick person. Unhappy man. Someone like you definitely doesn't have a girlfriend. With this mindset, it's just not possible.

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Of course you won't answer me. you're afraid to show yourself. You call all the bald people here ugly, but you don't want to show yourself. You're just a loser and a coward. All you do here is whine, insult bald people, make up your own delusional stories, you're a sick person. Unhappy man. Someone like you definitely doesn't have a girlfriend. With this mindset, it's just not possible.

Mate they won't stop until you agree with them or just don't answer anymore, it's how things work on the internet, they are mentally ill it's clear they are speaking of reality without being part of it, ignore them, it's really not worth it...

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You have one anecdote of a situation where you know nothing about the girl nor the dynamics of their relationship, and I can show you countless others where the opposite is true. I noticed you conveniently left out your Norwood and responding to my request to try dating while bald for yourself, I guess you won't do it because, well, why do it? It would be an unpleasant experience and we all know it.

Again, you can improve all other aspects of your life. If you are out of shape, you can get in shape. If you are short, well, as long as you are not too short you will be fine. Most girls are shorter than guys anyway and as long as you meet the equal or taller criterion, you're all good.

"But that doesn't mean that if you are bald you will have problems. there will be problems with your way of thinking."

No, it means exactly that. You will have problems. Again, I invite you to try it out for yourself. Looksmax everything else, start lifting everyday, buy expensive clothing, do whatever you want to do.

You can overcome these problems. You can fake confidence as well. Fake it till you make it can work. But things will be significantly harder. Your odds become slimmer and slimmer. Odds are just odds, probabilities that may go your way or not, and with enough effort, they can be overcome.

The point still stands that your dating life just became much more difficult no matter how else you try to compensate.

Look at this one being so convinced that what he is saying is accurate and true for absolutely everybody just because he thinks it lmao.. Damn wtf we are the stupid ones because they are getting what they want anyways, the only thing they crave the most, attention. Ignore them and move on, wisest thing to do, fuckem all who tf are they, some idiots from a hairloss forum, 10 mentally unstable freaks from 8 billion, since when their opinions matter or have some impact on somebody's life except their own... Fuckem and move on

Last edited:

whatintheworld

Reaction score
Look at this one being so convinced that we he is saying is accurate and true for absolutely everybody just because he thinks it lmao.. Damn wtf we are the stupid ones because they are getting what they want anyways, the only thing they crave the most, attention. Ignore them and move on, wisest thing to do, fuckem all who tf are they, some idiots from a hairloss forum, 10 mentally unstable freaks from 8 billion, since when their opinion matter or has some impact on somebody's life except their own... Fuckem and move on

Triggered the ad hominem attacks from this little kid...as they say in court:

Next.

Y8Vt.gif

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Triggered the ad hominem attacks from this little kid...as they say in court:

Next.

View attachment 142476

Little kid? Your confusing me with your shitty 12 year old kids that you cry with daily on this forum. I bet that you would not have the guts to say it right into my face dumb f***. Kid lol, fkin delusional unstable freaks get out of the house and get in touch with reality, your losing grip of it

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I understand all your nonsense that you write. It's a little hard for me to write so i practice
You understand all the nonsense I say, so you probably dont know how an argument work between 2 logical people. You say something and I respond and addressing your statements. And you should do the same, or admitting that you are wrong. But you dont respond to anything I said, you just keep saying the same stuff over and over again, that Im insulting bald people. Whats the point of the argument then? Why do I bother to write paragraphs when you cant even handle it?

Im stopping this pointless argument now. Wont comment further.

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol I can already picture this keyboard warrior, the guy who says hold me back during a fight while backing off :rolleyes:.

Would get squished like a bug, his Norwood 2 ruffled.

Go cry under the pillow cos no girls like you fking entitled prick talk to me when your balls grow, that if you don't castrate yourself until then, fkin eunuchs. You all talk about life, women and manliness when in reality most of you have no life, have never seen a real women and don't have a dick and balls to know exactly what a real man looks like

alexfighter1111

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Remember, I'm eager to be proven wrong. As a high Norwood I want you to be right. To see evidence of you being right would be a great thing for me and many high Norwood guys out there.

I'm norwood 3 with some thinning at crown. I've been shaving my head for the last six months with a razor and I like the way I look. Of course I'm better with my hair, but what can I do? Crying and sitting at home like you do? No, thanks. My personal life hasn't gotten any worse. You probably won't believe me. I don't care.

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We get it dude being a NW4+ is “bad”. But you make it way f*****g worse than it is. Its your fate f*****g accept it and quit bitching. Why would we go shave our heads in horseshoe patterns, thats not us. Thats you, you are also the one thinking negatively when you do not have to. Where are all the active users here from 07-09... not many here because they’ve accepted their sh*t and they’re not complaining how their life is over with women etc... that could be you too. You’d just rather sit here and whine, either get a hair transplant and feel the way you want or accept it and feel the way you want. You cant even do any remote styling with a NW4+ so buzz, system or hair transplant. For fucks sake, stop dwelling.

NorwoodingMyWay

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Secondly, I am interested in the topic of baldness and want to read about different regimes, new research, and see people's results.
Then you should respect people's different views on hairloss. You don't even have hairloss to know why this disease is death itself. I can't take you seriously. Only people with NW4+ in their twenties know the true suffering. Don't judge us if you ain't in our shoes.

alexfighter1111

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Mate they won't stop until you agree with them or just don't answer anymore, it's how things work on the internet, they are mentally ill it's clear they are speaking of reality without being part of it, ignore them, it's really not worth it...
Yes, they are lost. You can't prove anything to them. They live in their own world. I find it so funny to read this nonsense. I have so many examples where bald men are successful with girls . In real life, not on the Internet. These fools think girls are princesses and put them on a pedestal. No wonder they have problems lol

whatintheworld

Reaction score
I'm norwood 3 with some thinning at crown. I've been shaving my head for the last six months with a razor and I like the way I look. Of course I'm better with my hair, but what can I do? Crying and sitting at home like you do? No, thanks. My personal life hasn't gotten any worse. You probably won't believe me. I don't care.

If you like the way you look why are you even here? If it doesn't bother you why are you here?

I certainly am not sitting at home and crying, I'm gainfully employed, lift every day, am in good shape, have a good social life. But all of this was made much harder due to circumstances that I didn't ask for.

That's why this forum exists, so people can vent and communicate with each other about this condition, if it bothers them. For you it doesn't, so it's even sadder that you are wasting your time here in the first place.

Sseoud86

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol I can already picture this keyboard warrior, the guy who says hold me back during a fight while backing off :rolleyes:.

Would get squished like a bug, his Norwood 2 ruffled.
Norwood 2 lol that losers probably more like Norwood 3-4 S he never had the GUTS to post his ugly a face. Talking about wouldn't say it to his face? I'd pummel that loser with my eyes closed, constantly talking about mentally ill this and tranny that, unknowingly he's the real mental incel who scowers this forum hourly. Like cmon just get a life....he has absolutely none... the mother of his child hates him and can't stand the sight of his ugly face, such a waste of air he is.lmao

Sseoud86

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you like the way you look why are you even here? If it doesn't bother you why are you here?

I certainly am not sitting at home and crying, I'm gainfully employed, lift every day, am in good shape, have a good social life. But all of this was made much harder due to circumstances that I didn't ask for.

That's why this forum exists, so people can vent and communicate with each other about this condition, if it bothers them. For you it doesn't, so it's even sadder that you are wasting your time here in the first place.
Exactly your not a bad one here, you understand everyone handles things differently, while I agree some of the people here are delusional in the way they view life, it's not for us to belittle one another the way Tom riddle or whatever fictional Harry Potter character he wants to be, ultimately showing his childish brain and hidden illnesses. He's seriously the biggest troll I've seen here. But it's fine he hates himself and has no life so chooses to believe he's superior and intelligent while living in his shitty apartment, with no real life because people look at him with disgust in real life. Utter trash if you ask me.

alexfighter1111

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

I already told why I'm here. I won't repeat myself. You have no life. If you had a life, you wouldn't write the sh*t you write. You have a right to your opinion and I have a right to call you a loser. It's simple.

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Exactly your not a bad one here, you understand everyone handles things differently, while I agree some of the people here are delusional in the way they view life, it's not for us to belittle one another the way Tom riddle or whatever fictional Harry Potter character he wants to be, ultimately showing his childish brain and hidden illnesses. He's seriously the biggest troll I've seen here. But it's fine he hates himself and has no life so chooses to believe he's superior and intelligent while living in his shitty apartment, with no real life because people look at him with disgust in real life. Utter trash if you ask me.
Its not for us to belittle one another. As he goes to makes assumptions about TomRiddle’s apt etc. The irony, insane.

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Uhh the incel question again lmao, they all have it. "If it does not bother you like it bothers me and if you don't share the same ideologies as me, why are you still here?" "It's even sadder that you you don't think like me and you are still here" .

Damn the mental gymnastics in these one is really unbelievable and us responding to them is doing nothing more than feeding their attention craving, they are just some attention w****s nothing more. f*** off nobody cares about your opinions and nobody needs your acceptance to be anywhere, who tf do you think you incels are, you have 0 authority why would you ask somebody why are they here?

Why are you here and not in a psychiatric ward? Go f*** yourselves and get a f*****g life