There Are A Lot Of Losers On This Forum

NorwoodingMyWay

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You don't like my opinion? that's your problem. I have the right to my opinion as these losers who whine here
These "losers" that you keep calling them that, they are also entitled to whine about their hairloss, and you don't have to accept that (noone cares anyway). You say you are "tired" of seeing them post and whine constatly, have you ever tried ignoring the threads / comments ?? You are here whinning about them just as much as they do for hairloss, and their whinning is justified (yours is not though).

Why did you feel the need to create such a thread, talking sh*t about people who can't accept hairloss, yet here you are, not suffering from hairloss and just here because " you are interested in baldness and various treatments". Seems to me you are as bored in quarantine and wanted to ignite some drama / name callings, which is very childish on your part, as nothing would change even if you created 1000 more threads like this.

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I never said my life is over or considering suicide or anything. Sure, i am taking trans drugs to save my hair, but that's because i want to. And i like the side effects of them. You don't have to agree and i don't give a crap, yet, at least try to be a little more open mind.
Nobody is knocking you. Never once did I call you an incel nor a tranny like TomRiddle. Idk what you’re on about. If you want me to show you pity on the other hand for having it “harder the the rest” because u have a NW4+ in your twenties, you can look somewhere else. You have the right to act on whatever medication you find just for yourself, but don’t tell me you haven’t bitched of how hard it is to cope with a NW4+ in your twenties. Have faith in your treatments and understand you are doing everything you want to do and if they aren’t working and you’re still sad/pityful you have nobody to blame besides yourself for the way you handle it. Dislike all you want, thats the hard truth.

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You are disregarding that lots of people here are hit with both short height and premature hairloss. For many of us here, we can't do sh*t about being short, but there is at least something we can attempt to do about hairloss.

Your dating life is OVER if you have both premature baldness and short height. Your only shot is to try and get rich so that you can buy female affection when you're in your late 30s and early 40s. But you will never find true love as a 5'5", NW6 dude. There I said it. Now call me an incel to make yourself feel better
I can guarantee you there exists a 5’5 NW6 that has found true love... quite a lot of them actually. I can also assure you, you are not one of them - and never will be if you continue to think of your whole self worth as less than everyone with either heigh, hair or both.

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Who is crying for help? You are the one on here...with a Norwood 2...on a hairloss forum...how sad is that? If anything I used the scientific information on the internet to get on proven treatments and improve my situation, thus helping myself. Certainly not from advice of cro-magnons like yourself.

I come here on occasion to vent about objective realities that this condition presents. For some reason this bothers you immensely, you must have some hidden phobia about going bald and need to rock yourself to sleep telling yourself "it will all be fine" if it happens.

You don't know anything about your cousin, he may be projecting outwardly everything is fine, because of course everyone does this. For men to show weakness is the kiss of death in society. I don't moan to anyone about this, nor do I know anyone else who does. Outwardly, everyone depicts the "just shave it bro" mantra and shrugs it off, but the point of this forum is that people can express their true feelings and not live under that facade.

If this bothers you so much, there's the door, you can always log out and not come back...but no, for some reason you as a "winner" Norwood 2 feel the need to come here?

The fact that your thinking is so facile just exposes how delusional you truly are.

I would further assert the just shave it bro mentality is what stopped me from getting on treatments sooner and was a negative thing to think. I kept on telling myself, it's just hair who cares, so many people on the internet say "just shave it bro", it will all be fine.

Then, I noticed how before, where some women would go out of their way to talk to me, now I was getting ignored. I was getting rejected much more despite being in better shape, improving professionally, getting a better salary. This reality conflicted completely with the just shave it bro mantra espoused by people like you who never had any hairloss. Of course I didn't stop living and sit in a dark room drinking away my problems. I continued to live and came to terms that my reality just became significantly more difficult.

A privileged dweeb like you wouldn't understand this though, it's like speaking to a brick wall.
I am here for treatments too. Lmao, dont blame me beacause you took too long to get on treatments. Blame yourself.

Maybe your reality is more difficult now than before. With your weak rationale it certainly isn’t easier. Quit calling everyone a NW2 because you’re a salty *** high tier Norwood. Cry me a river. I couldn’t care less. I don’t know my cousin that I’ve grown up with my whole life but you certainly know him better as some random weirdo f*** on the internet who shares 1 common trait with him? Lmfao, get your head out your ***, fkn airhead.

NorwoodingMyWay

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nobody is knocking you. Never once did I call you an incel nor a tranny like TomRiddle. Idk what you’re on about. If you want me to show you pity on the other hand for having it “harder the the rest” because u have a NW4+ in your twenties, you can look somewhere else. You have the right to act on whatever medication you find just for yourself, but don’t tell me you haven’t bitched of how hard it is to cope with a NW4+ in your twenties. Have faith in your treatments and understand you are doing everything you want to do and if they aren’t working and you’re still sad/pityful you have nobody to blame besides yourself for the way you handle it. Dislike all you want, thats the hard truth.
Lmao, you really think i ever asked for pity on this forum ?? I don't need it, you can save it for yourself. Also, i never accused you of calling me derogatory names. You can just stop blaming things on everybody. I have no regrets since starting trans drugs, and even if they don't save my hair, at least they made my skin 100 times better, they made me feel young, and i am no longer as aggressive as i was when T was flooding my blood.

Of course i have bitched about being NW4 when i turned 20, that's perfectly normal and i don't know what you're trying to say here. If i haven't bitched, i wouldn't have started drugs, and i wouldn't have known this forum. So everybody who is on this forum, bitched at some point in their lives about hairloss. You can deny that all you want, but you just don't stumble upon here to "learn about hairloss".

whatintheworld

Reaction score
I am here for treatments too. Lmao, dont blame me beacause you took too long to get on treatments. Blame yourself.

Maybe your reality is more difficult now than before. With your weak rationale it certainly isn’t easier. Quit calling everyone a NW2 because you’re a salty *** high tier Norwood. Cry me a river. I couldn’t care less. I don’t know my cousin that I’ve grown up with my whole life but you certainly know him better as some random weirdo f*** on the internet who shares 1 common trait with him? Lmfao, get your head out your ***, fkn airhead.

You don't know sh*t...the onset of my loss was so fast it was unclear whether or not it was even male pattern baldness as I have zero family history of it, I'm literally the first one tracing back to my great grandfathers on both sides. You don't just start popping a prostate medication such as finasteride like candy in such a situation, and you certainly don't expect rapid deterioration.

Further it doesn't even matter, I could care less about your *** well. You are a simp and aside from this I have overcome so many other obstacles in life, this stupid disease just made everything the more difficult.

Silver spoon cry babies like yourself are really funny though, who would pee their pants like the babies they are when any true adversity hits. I don't need to share my life story about immigrating from a third world country to America, actually completing a difficult degree at a prestigious university and overcoming a ton of other sh*t that you could never do, in fact I doubt you even finished any college by your pitiful reading comprehension and reasoning skills.

If anyone here is a salty loser, posting on this forum for no reason...it's you champ.

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lmao. Just reading you sh*t is hilarious. Nothing but wild claims and empty imagination: what makes u think I have not finished any college? I can guarentee you you if we compared yourself and I back to back you’d get sh*t on 10 fold over. Not only am I 1 year away from finishing my double major but my overall stands at a 3.91, my internship despite whats going on still holds and Im earning 36/hr as a 21yr/old Junior intern. I can assure you my field of work triple outpays your field in the long-term. Another assurance is that whatever you claim to be is bullshit because one so pathetic and sorry as you cannot make anything out yourself. I can also assure out of this whole convo youre the only silver-spoon b**ch crying... bald *** pussy.

whatintheworld

Reaction score
Lmao. Just reading you sh*t is hilarious. Nothing but wild claims and empty imagination: what makes u think I have not finished any college? I can guarentee you you if we compared yourself and I back to back you’d get sh*t on 10 fold over. Not only am I 1 year away from finishing my double major but my overall stands at a 3.91, my internship despite whats going on still holds and Im earning 36/hr as a 21yr/old Junior intern. I can assure you my field of work triple outpays your field in the long-term. Another assurance is that whatever you claim to be is bullshit because one so pathetic and sorry as you cannot make anything out yourself. I can also assure you out of this whole convo youre the only silver-spoon b**ch crying... bald *** pussy.

Lmao, let me guess you study finance or business at some shitty state cool? Really impressive you idiot, the people I studied and work with would run circles around your dumb-***.

Yes, show me a field that triples the pay of computer science and electrical engineering majors, I would love to see this from an Einstein like yourself.

Last edited:

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lmao, let me guess you study finance or business at some shitty state cool? Really impressive you idiot, the people I studied and work with would run circles around your dumb-***.

Yes, show me a field that triples the pay of computer science and electrical engineering majors, I would love to see this from an Einstein like yourself.
Lmao, I already know by the end of this Ima share way too much of my personal life than I want. My career is so lucrative giving away my school and majors you could easily find me. So f*** giving you my school, but lookup actuarial salary survey. While your at it link me what your expected to earn base pay, because if its anything on the ECE/CS route.. like I said I sh*t on you 10 fold over.

whatintheworld

Reaction score
Lmao, I already know by the end of this Ima share way too much of my personal life than I want. My career is so lucrative giving away my school and majors you could easily find me. So f*** giving you my school, but lookup actuarial salary survey. While your at it link me what your expected to earn base pay, because if its anything on the ECE/CS route.. like I said I sh*t on you 10 fold over.

I know what actuaries make and I actually know one in real life, and there's no way a dumb piece of sh*t like you could finish upper level math classes like abstract algebra or real analysis, in addition to any grad level econometrics courses.

The guy I know had a 2350+ on his SAT, won several awards in undergrad and you can find him on google scholar as well...he's much smarter than me and he would never brag so brazenly about his salary like a loser like you, who by the way has a shitty salary for an intern even if your claims are true.

Last edited:

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know what actuaries make and I actually know one in real life, and there's no way a dumb piece of sh*t like you could finish upper level math classes like abstract algebra or real analysis, in addition to any grad level econometrics courses.

The guy I know had a 2350+ on his SAT, won several awards in undergrad and you can find him on google scholar as well...he's much smarter than me and he would never brag so brazenly about his salary like a loser like you, who by the way has a shitty salary for an intern even if your claims are true.
lmao, good then you know Im shitting on you. Want me to PM u a pic of my GPA and major disciplines with a notepad saying “waccwaccwacc” next to it? I don’t know why I have to prove anything to you but its good knowing my life isn’t yours. :)

edit: act sci majors dont even need abstract algebra only applied, but I took abstract anyway - way harder than applied... still got an A-. Im a top 5% actuarial candidate, Id prob sh*t on your friend potential wise too. Who cares though, idk why Im glorifying myself to some weirdo who shits on himself as is already.

re-edit: real analysis isnt apart of any act sci curriculum nor exam topic requirement, and past micro/macro there exist no other economic courses needed for exam qualifications. Also, 36$/hr as an intern is unheard of/very uncommon, even in the act sci field, many of my peers are starting at 28. For someone who claims they know something about actuaries youre just throwing random sh*t out there... what’s next a topology course you dedicate to actuarial studies. Lmao, stop.

Last edited:

whatintheworld

Reaction score
lmao, good then you know Im shitting on you. Want me to PM u a pic of my GPA and major disciplines with a notepad saying “waccwaccwacc” next to it? I don’t know why I have to prove anything to you but its good knowing my life isn’t yours. :)

edit: act sci majors dont even need abstract algebra only applied, but I took abstract anyway - way harder than applied... still got an A-. Im a top 5% actuarial candidate, Id prob sh*t on your friend potential wise too. Who cares though, idk why Im glorifying myself to some weirdo who shits on himself as is already.

Nah believe it or not I don't give a sh*t about your gpa and neither does anyone else, you would sh*t on no one as you are a nobody who came to a hair loss forum for no reason. I have no reason to spout my credentials as they would sh*t on yours too.

I don't even know why Im wasting my time talking to some loser who never accomplished anything in his life and brags about his shitty salary as an intern, time to sign off of this moronic thread. I only hope that any early hair loss sufferers can read this thread and others, and ignore the bullsh1t that comes from the mouths of people who don't even have hairloss.

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nah believe it or not I don't give a sh*t about your gpa and neither does anyone else, you would sh*t on no one as you are a nobody who came to a hair loss forum for no reason. I have no reason to spout my credentials as they would sh*t on yours too.

I don't even know why Im wasting my time talking to some loser who never accomplished anything in his life and brags about his shitty salary as an intern, time to sign off of this moronic thread. I only hope that any early hair loss sufferers can read this thread and others, and ignore the bullsh1t that comes from the mouths of people who don't even have hairloss.
Lmao, again with the whole “you’re a NW2 dude”. No dumbass I am a NW3. Yes dumbass, I am not as bald as your uglyass. There can be people on this forum who completely aren't T-deficient. Quit being salty, I would fight you but your estrogen is getting in the way.

whatintheworld

Reaction score
Lmao, again with the whole “you’re a NW2 dude”. No dumbass I am a NW3. Yes dumbass, I am not as bald as your uglyass. There can be people on this forum who completely aren't T-deficient. Quit being salty, I would fight you but your estrogen is getting in the way.

Lmao, hit a sensitive spot did I princess? Bye bye, enjoy being the low T excel-jockey that you are.

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What? My T is high than ever on finasteride. How are your tits coming along? How does you facial and body hair feel, absent? lmfao, you’re a clown, with tits.

whatintheworld

Reaction score
I'm also on finasteride yet Im a clown with tits and you're not? And also, if you're already Norwood 3 and only in college, you better hop on dutasteride otherwise you'll be shaving your head and being even uglier than you already are, way sooner than you think.

You're a little dweeb who would get pummeled in about 10 seconds, and would need high heels to even reach me.

NorwoodingMyWay

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can you just stop ??

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm also on finasteride yet Im a clown with tits and you're not? And also, if you're already Norwood 3 and only in college, you better hop on dutasteride otherwise you'll be shaving your head and being even uglier than you already are, way sooner than you think.

You're a little dweeb who would get pummeled in about 10 seconds, and would need high heels to even reach me.
I’d rather listen to an ant than consider anything out your mouth. Have a good one buddy

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/may/19/toronto-attack-incel-terrorism-canada-police

A colleague mentioned this story to me and I did think of some people who had been on here tbh. In my experience, most people on here are just normal day to day guys/girls you would potentially meet on the street. Sure some of them may have depression/anxiety/low self esteem related to hair loss or generally, but it's within normal parameters and something anyone can understand or experience themselves.

What you're referring to OP, is a minority of users that follow the incel ideology. It is a dangerous ideology which has gone far beyond a poor guy who needs a leg up in dating and will be grateful for it. Most of the followers are deranged and outside normal society in terms of thoughts, behaviour and lifestyle. They show extremist views as an outlet whether degradation/demise of women, sexual deviancy such as paedophilia/sex doll obsession or racism.

It's a problem on certain types of forum but not so much here. I wouldn't call them losers, more mentally ill and triggered further by hyper self awareness.