The Cb (breezula [clascoterone]) Community Thread

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@pegasus2
"It seems after 6 months there is massive AR upregulation with the use of CB. Good luck using more and more CB to maintain."

are you aware that if this is true, CB could ruin your finasteride treatment?? holy sh*t.
as far as I know this has never been demonstrated with any antiandrogen, although I remember it happening for example with betablockers for glaucoma and other cases of drug tolerance.

do you have any citation on this? at least we know that IT DOES NOT HAPPEN with finasteride.

Phatalis

Established Member
Reaction score
No. I have no reason to suspect that other than the sharp drop off in efficacy from months 6 to 12 in the trial. It's enough to make me think twice about using it.

Yeah dude. You're quite literally just saying sh*t. You have no clue what any of that means, yet you're so confident.

It's weird.

Might as well get on brotzu man, only thing that works.

Phatalis

Established Member
Reaction score
Are you retarded? I never said that it's a fact. It's just a possible explanation for why the effectiveness dropped off a cliff after 6 months. Would you like to provide a better explanation since you're so much smarter than the rest of us, or do you just want to insult people who offer up ideas?

By the way, I was one of the first couple of people, if not the very first one on this forum to say Trinov wouldn't work, years before it came out. I took a lot of abuse for that too.

That's fair. I guess it's annoying when people just say sh*t without the footnote that it's all speculation. We don't know sh*t about any of it or what it means.

I just have questions like:
Did the effectiveness actually drop off? Is that what that means? Technically we do not know. We just really don't know. What if they were going through a shed?
Why would they push forward if it already shows to drop off and completely lose effectiveness? This company has millions at stake. They wouldn't. Yet, these researchers with PhD's focusing in this field are moving forward. What are we missing as armchair forum hair experts?

Kudos to you for calling the trinov bullshit. That sh*t was annoying.

jonmayhew

My Regimen
Reaction score
The best guy explaning all that science for CB and RU and Hair Loss.

I try to understand his videos but a lot of it goes over my head - he's saying it doesn't bind as well as RU58841 but has lower chances of going systemic?

maballack

My Regimen
Reaction score
I try to understand his videos but a lot of it goes over my head - he's saying it doesn't bind as well as RU58841 but has lower chances of going systemic?

Hi i find the video very clear and instructive. This guys know very well the science behind androgens and hair loss.
Baisically he tries to explain that.

AR competitiveness
1- DHT very competitive to AR 3 to 10 times higher than Test
2- TEST Baseline
3- RU equal to Test, so 3 times less
4- CB the lowest half or event lower of the competitiveness of Test.

CB bind less to AR not very competitive but produce less systemic effect, desnt bind easily to other AR in different tissues.

mannyFJ

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone wants to buy over 9 grams of CB? I either reacted bad to it or the vehicle or shedding could be entirely from something else.

el_duterino

Reaction score
Hi i find the video very clear and instructive. This guys know very well the science behind androgens and hair loss.
Baisically he tries to explain that.

AR competitiveness
1- DHT very competitive to AR 3 to 10 times higher than Test
2- TEST Baseline
3- RU equal to Test, so 3 times less
4- CB the lowest half or event lower of the competitiveness of Test.

CB bind less to AR not very competitive but produce less systemic effect, desnt bind easily to other AR in different tissues.

That is not correct

The affinity of bicalutamide for the AR is relatively low as it is approximately 30 to 100 times lower than that of DHT , which is 2.5- to 10-fold as potent as an AR agonist as testosterone in bioassays and is the main endogenous ligand of the receptor in the prostate gland.

BICA is about 2 to 4 times stronger in binding to the AR than hydroxy flutamide, which is about as potent as RU54481. So RU is quite far from T

None of these synthetic anti androgen are as potent as DHT or even close to T.

They work because their number is superior to DHT or T by an order of several thousands or millions more.

Imagine throwing an army of a 1000 elderly women armed with pocket knives against one soldier armed with a shot gun and guess who will win the fight..

WilliamHairlove

My Regimen
Reaction score
And, if you can't find Redken stemoxydine to use as a vehicle, the L'Oreal one and the Garnier one (although I've read it smells a bit - Redken smells great!) most likely will work just as well, although I've never tried them so can't say categorically. As I write this right now the Garnier one sells on eBay US very cheaply in 2-packs and 3-packs. Personally I think anything with a bit of alcohol in it like commercial minoxidil liquids (not the foams) will work, but I will leave that up to others to experiment. If you want to use something cleaner and more bare bones, and something more resembling what they use in trials then I think ethanol (search "90%+ rectified spirit" if ethanol doesn't appear to be available in your country) + propylene glycol (PG) is meant to be pretty good, but I don't know the right amount of each to use.

Thanks for your post, really helped me a lot. I'm thinking of adding CB instead of the RU I'm using currently.

However there are many Stemoxydine product (Serioxyl, Neogenic, Kerastase, Redken Cerafill, Garnier) and I'd like to add 5% CB as well as 5% minoxidil so I only need to apply the lotion once a day. Which one of these products can hold the most ingredients do you think?

dale2

My Regimen
Reaction score
After an informal chat with my family doctor I got the impression that (1) selected compounding pharmacies should be able to prepare an emulsion or lotion from the acne cream and (2) possibly even increase the concentration of the active ingredient. Nothing certain yet because we didn't discuss Winlevi specifically, just the general principles. Anyway, if that will be the case the question is how much will the cream plus compounding service cost?

Last edited:

infinitepain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I'm still using it, I'm still losing ground.

For how long?

I've seen the theory that chronically using receptor agonists may result in catastrofic hairloss long term due increased sensitivity (so this would include RU as well). Haven't seen it refuted so im reluctant to start treatments with those compounds.

topicalthunder

My Regimen
Reaction score
For how long?

I've seen the theory that chronically using receptor agonists may result in catastrofic hairloss long term due increased sensitivity (so this would include RU as well). Haven't seen it refuted so im reluctant to start treatments with those compounds.

I’m not sure this is 100% the truth. Wouldn’t transgenders have to perpetually increase dosage forever if this was true?

I think what really happens is that with ageing our we naturally become more sensitive to androgens therefore treatments become less efficacious.

carvo08

My Regimen
Reaction score
what i'm seeing is that most of non-responders are refractory to finasteride too.
which maybe is cause their alopecia is not due androgens.

Jim lahey

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
For how long?

That's what happens when you use antagonists your receptors upregulate by making new receptors and existing ones become more sensitive to try to compensate for the loss of activity. But your body usually cant compensate enough and the drug wins.

Argloss

My Regimen
Reaction score
For how long?

3 months aprox.

It's not my case, only used Finas for a short period of time.

I'm norwood 1.5 maybe 2 with diffuse thining especially in front.

what i'm seeing is that most of non-responders are refractory to finasteride too.
which maybe is cause their alopecia is not due androgens.

Well, we all know that the first problem of all of us are the androgens.
Maybe some other aspects making a little difference. In my case,
I have DBT 1 this probably can acelerate the loss, but I need to be honest, if it wasn't for Androgenetic Alopecia I would have a full head of hair.

Sorry for my english.

bulli103

Reaction score
i used cb from wuhan for 6 month on 8% 2 times a day, it slowes down my hairloss about 30%, without sides......now i use kanes cb, after 3 weeks no hairloss anymore, went down from 8 % to 3 % once a day, and still no hairlos (since 2 months)...but maybee sides (drye eye), i'm not sue it's about the cb.....maybee somebody got the same side effect, maybee it's only tempoary ?...who knows about...i don't like to stop the cb because for me it's a miracle in hairloss.....