The Cb (breezula [clascoterone]) Community Thread

el_duterino

Reaction score
Two and a half months on CB.

Lost density over the all head, and losing ground on temples. I don't know if this is for CB, but I'm pretty sure the product doesn't work for now.
One week ago I change the vehicle, now only use ETHANOL.
The first weeks the vehicle was: 70% ethanol 30% PG.

I made a proof the last week, three days don't applied CB in my scalp and the itch was go back strong (I never loss the itch completly but when was aplied CB the itch was clearly less)

How much do you use per day ? the studies use about 7.5% so for an average of 3ml per applicatio thats about 200mg a day. I doubt many can afford this with the Chinese powders
What is you Norwood and what results you had finasteride ?

baldingAF

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can someone suggest the best place to score CB. somewhere thats tested well in every batch?

Argloss

My Regimen
Reaction score
How much do you use per day ? the studies use about 7.5% so for an average of 3ml per applicatio thats about 200mg a day. I doubt many can afford this with the Chinese powders
What is you Norwood and what results you had finasteride ?

2.5 ml BID, 1 ml per application in frontal and temples.
It's not the best but I think this will be enough to see a little change (Or at least maintenance)

Norwood 1 / 1.5 with diffuse thinning. At this point, in a few months I probably go to Norwood 2.

My biggest question arises from the acceleration in the fall. Will it be a shedding? Could it be the hair are not healty and accelerates the process of falling on hairs that are not healthy? Will it be back in a few months with greater thickness? For now I do not know, but I will continue with this experiment for at least a year.

The only sure thing at this point is that when I left the CB for a few days the itching was fierce (Even much greater than I had before starting treatment).

In finasteride I had bad results, I went from an inexistance itch to an itching that wake me up at night !! It was violent. I used it for 6 months, I lost a little density and I left it, I felt a little depressed (it was probably something psychological, I don't want to blame the finas without a concrete foundation), but the most important thing is that I left it because I didn't saw results

Sorry for my English.

baldingAF

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@pegasus2 what did you use to target tgfb1?

also has anyone tried injecting CB instead of topical? Do we have any info on its water solubility?

SamFT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Looking at Cassiopeia’s website. For the acne medication the PDUFA date for the FDA was set August 27,2020 which means the FDA has until that date to review the drug. Hopefully we see this on the market around 3Q or end of 2020.
Will definitely try this.

dale2

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am waiting for the 1% cream as well but I still have so many questions... Once it is approved, does it mean that compounding pharmacies will be able to prepare clascoterone solutions? If not, will they at least be able to modify the cream to increase the concentration and/or dissolve it to make scalp application in areas with some hair easier?

dale2

My Regimen
Reaction score
In other words, I know Cassiopea has secured full rights on clasco, but is that limited to pharma companies or does it extend to compounding pharmacies? And even if pharmacies could legally use it, will they be able to obtain it from a reliable source?

Last edited:

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Has anyone here achieved at least maintenance with CB? Im amazed at how expensive and useless is this thing.

FilthyFrancis

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
In other words, I know Cassiopea has secured full rights on clasco, but is that limited to pharma companies or does it extend to compounding pharmacies? And in even if pharmacies could legally use it, will they be able to obtain it from a reliable source?

That's actually an excellent question. Anyone knowledgeable on the matter?

el_duterino

Reaction score
It's not the best but I think this will be enough to see a little change (Or at least maintenance)

Norwood 1 / 1.5 with diffuse thinning. At this point, in a few months I probably go to Norwood 2.

My biggest question arises from the acceleration in the fall. Will it be a shedding? Could it be the hair are not healty and accelerates the process of falling on hairs that are not healthy? Will it be back in a few months with greater thickness? For now I do not know, but I will continue with this experiment for at least a year.

The only sure thing at this point is that when I left the CB for a few days the itching was fierce (Even much greater than I had before starting treatment).

In finasteride I had bad results, I went from an inexistance itch to an itching that wake me up at night !! It was violent. I used it for 6 months, I lost a little density and I left it, I felt a little depressed (it was probably something psychological, I don't want to blame the finas without a concrete foundation), but the most important thing is that I left it because I didn't saw results

Sorry for my English.
If you had bad results from finasteride starting at a NW1, I doubt CB will work. You may have other reasons causing the loss besides androgen.

mannyFJ

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Sorry for my English.
Your english is fine. I had same problem with finasteride and cb. I stopped cb and around time i started using cb and got itch and scalp irritation and more shedding. I wasnt sure if cb could be the cause so after what you mentioned now im thinking it is the cb as i was improving in hair growth and less shed prior to cb but i wanted no sheds and got cb and everything got worst for me.

Screeech

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am OP.

I was using it for 6 months or so and it was acting effectively at stopping hair loss, but in the last 3 weeks I have began shedding large amounts again.

I have no idea if it is a shedding cycle or the drug has just stopped working as with finasteride I had good results straight off the bat (just like CB), but then began shedding after about 1 and a half months with insane increased itch, and it didn't ever look like slowing down, so after 7 months in total I hopped off (as my hairline had taken a hammering).

CB appears to maybe have followed a similar pattern (albeit after ~6 months this time). And I'm not really prepared to try and "ride it out" as I'm at a point where I can't afford to lose any more hair line.

One thing to note is that I bought seti and thought I would try the stemox on it's own for a week (because I just wanted to be 100% sure that that hadn't been what had been treating my hair loss successfully instead of the CB); and then tried 5% CB (up from 2.5%) in PG/ ethanol for a further week. It was at this point (about 3 days in on the 5%), that my hair started itching noticeably more and the shedding in the shower kicked off.

Since then I have moved back to 2.5% in stemox in vain for ~3 weeks, but the shedding continues.

I think I may focus on seti sodium, PGE2 and SM + .25 mm needling for penetration and see what happens; leaving the CB out of it for now.

Sorry for my English.

I had similar results on finasteride too as I posted in above comment.

One thing to note is I have gut issues (or some similar health concern), and I believe that precipitated my hair loss at 18 and is responsible for these treatments ultimately not being effective.

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am OP.

I was using it for 6 months or so and it was acting effectively at stopping hair loss, but in the last 3 weeks I have began shedding large amounts again.

I have no idea if it is a shedding cycle or the drug has just stopped working as with finasteride I had good results straight off the bat (just like CB), but then began shedding after about 1 and a half months with insane increased itch, and it didn't ever look like slowing down, so after 7 months in total I hopped off (as my hairline had taken a hammering).

CB appears to maybe have followed a similar pattern (albeit after ~6 months this time). And I'm not really prepared to try and "ride it out" as I'm at a point where I can't afford to lose any more hair line.

One thing to note is that I bought seti and thought I would try the stemox on it's own for a week (because I just wanted to be 100% sure that that hadn't been what had been treating my hair loss successfully instead of the CB); and then tried 5% CB (up from 2.5%) in PG/ ethanol for a further week. It was at this point (about 3 days in on the 5%), that my hair started itching noticeably more and the shedding in the shower kicked off.

Since then I have moved back to 2.5% in stemox in vain for ~3 weeks, but the shedding continues.

I think I may focus on seti sodium, PGE2 and SM + .25 mm needling for penetration and see what happens; leaving the CB out of it for now.

I had similar results on finasteride too as I posted in above comment.

One thing to note is I have gut issues (or some similar health concern), and I believe that precipitated my hair loss at 18 and is responsible for these treatments ultimately not being effective.

dude how long ago did you suspend finasteride?

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
About 2 months before I started CB.
I have gone through everything you describe
the extreme intense itch , the shedding etc
right now Im slowly recovering. I wish someone had warned me.
the itch is caused by DHT. make no mistake. neither fina or CB cause permanent hair loss; neither of them causes "the itch"
if you suspend fina, you will pay the price. wait 2 years before deciding if fina works or not.
I lost A TON of hair because I was only on CB. stupid of me.
CB is very weak compared to fina.

Screeech

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So you had precipitous increased itch after beginning CB/ finasteride?

And did you have initial regrowth on both too?

I just find it hard to believe that the rate of shedding that I had and the insane itch could not have been a sign that things were not working out.