The Cb (breezula [clascoterone]) Community Thread

mannyFJ

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He has posted pictures. Things got worse for him on CB. I don't know why he is still praising it. I bought CB for myself and took tons of before pictures to compare to in lots of different lighting and angles. Everything is still in shipment but I will hopefully start treatment this week. After some weeks I will post updates.
Yeah. He’s been very defensive and negative on his high horse calling people out being dumb etc. and it backfired. Good luck to you.

mannyFJ

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You've been so busy filling the thread with arguments that you haven't paid any attention.

You're the same guy that was adamant the studies were useless and showed that CB did nothing and then bought 10 grams. You started multiple forum threads about all the different chemicals and then came in here telling us we were all wrong right before you went to alibaba.

For what it's worth evidence of one person on a forum with chinese CB isn't evidence against CB. It's just an anecdotal report.

But at least people will know I'm not full of sh*t. Can't say the same for the majority of the posts that happened on this thread after you few people joined it.
Dude you are on edge that CB ain’t working out for you and now making things up. Calm down princess.

mannyFJ

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You are right and I still stand by what I said from the beginning. I think the current hair loss treatment pipeline is a complete joke. I have started multiple threads about different chemicals, and I am still adamant that the CB studies show terrible results. We are no where close to any substantial treatment. Yes I bought CB for myself, but that doesn't invalidate anything I have previously said regarding CB. I still think it's next to worthless. But since I am not doing anything to stop my hair loss currently, I figured I will grab some CB and just try it because if it does absolutely nothing to stop my hair loss, it's not like I was doing anything to begin with, therefore not a really big risk. I am determined to not feminize myself to any degree through alpha reductase inhibitors which leaves me with only a few options to try. I'm starting with topical anti-androgens, while I try this I will be researching more into the prostaglandin and WNT angle. I suspect that none of these angles will actually do anything sadly, but if there is any shred of success on anything that can combat miniaturization (not offset it with something like minoxidil) that doesn't f*** with my systemic hormone profile me then I am determined to find what that is and try it.

When I look at your pictures from October, to me it looks like you were just going through a shed of getting rid of miniaturized hairs to be replaced with healthier ones. I'd love to see another update of your hair.
My sentiments to a degree why I got CB. I'm looking into getting it tested as I’m not confident it’s CB

ruffledfeathers

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My sentiments to a degree why I got CB. I'm looking into getting it tested as I’m not confident it’s CB
Where did you get your CB? Can you post before/after pictures? What has been your protocol, mixing, vehicle, storage, ext? General experience with Norwood and shedding?

mannyFJ

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Where did you get your CB? Can you post before/after pictures? What has been your protocol, mixing, vehicle, storage, ext? General experience with Norwood and shedding?
Everclear is the vehicle as that’s been what el duterino is using and working for him. It’s not so kind on my scalp. The OP notice instant shedding and was hoping for the same effect but ended with more shedding...my sh!tty luck lol. I shared my pics on discord. We got a great support group and community going on there. I’m nearing NW2 at the moment if i dont get it under control. Xi-an Huilin Biotech on Alibaba is the supplier. I DO NOT recommend them which I posted pics and issues with them in this thread. Storage in fridge not freezer and blocking light. I only mix for one application so I don’t usually store a solution

Last edited:

Phatalis

Established Member
Reaction score
https://files.constantcontact.com/c2fa20d1101/e58ed57e-a02c-4bd1-a0b1-7e8f3c61d368.pdf

From the article:
CB binds with 100 times weaker the DHT. This is the reason why the results suck. The binding affinity sucks and can not compete with DHT at the androgen receptor level.

Ok let's assume your understanding of the paper there and everything is correct. Why would Cassiopeia still be persuing this if they already knew it didn't work for Androgenetic Alopecia? Why would they waste more money on expensive phase III trials when they aren't super well funded already as is.

I'm not saying you're wrong but it makes zero sense. They'd drop it now. Like.. 30% of medications even make it past phase II.

This just makes no sense.

I guess my point is, the people who truly understand this stuff and are working towards creating things and patenting them to makes millions of dollars (this is what's at stake) taking on debt to get this medication rolling are confident enough to take this to phase III trials. If it didn't work, they wouldn't.

So they know something you don't know abou that data (they wrote it)

Last edited:

Phatalis

Established Member
Reaction score
Also, I guess that makes some people liars because they claim it's working for them. So that sucks.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
https://files.constantcontact.com/c2fa20d1101/e58ed57e-a02c-4bd1-a0b1-7e8f3c61d368.pdf

From the article:
CB binds with 100 times weaker the DHT. This is the reason why the results suck. The binding affinity sucks and can not compete with DHT at the androgen receptor level.

That's not going to be the reason why it fails. If a compound has low binding affinity you can just use a higher % concentration to flood out the endogenous ligand. Take bicalutamide for example, yes the binding affinity is low, but at 50 mg daily it has no problem outcompeting testosterone and other androgens in the important areas of the body:

"The affinity of bicalutamide for the AR is relatively low as it is approximately 30 to 100 times lower than that of DHT , which is 2.5- to 10-fold as potent as an AR agonist as testosterone in bioassays and is the main endogenous ligand of the receptor in the prostate gland. ... However, typical clinical dosages of bicalutamide result in circulating levels of the drug that are thousands of times higher than those of testosterone and DHT, allowing it to powerfully prevent them from binding to and activating the receptor."

This is why CB is going to be used at high concentrations of 7.5% twice daily. Yes, it is probably not the strongest anti-androgen, but designing one that has all the properties we need (active in the skin but inactive in the rest of the body) is not that easy per se. If it's ineffective, it may just highlight the lack of efficacy of TOPICAL antiandrogens for Androgenetic Alopecia in general. After all, most things, Minoxidil included, seem to work much better orally.

ruffledfeathers

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's not going to be the reason why it fails. If a compound has low binding affinity you can just use a higher % concentration to flood out the endogenous ligand. Take bicalutamide for example, yes the binding affinity is low, but at 50 mg daily it has no problem outcompeting testosterone and other androgens in the important areas of the body:

"The affinity of bicalutamide for the AR is relatively low as it is approximately 30 to 100 times lower than that of DHT , which is 2.5- to 10-fold as potent as an AR agonist as testosterone in bioassays and is the main endogenous ligand of the receptor in the prostate gland. ... However, typical clinical dosages of bicalutamide result in circulating levels of the drug that are thousands of times higher than those of testosterone and DHT, allowing it to powerfully prevent them from binding to and activating the receptor."

This is why CB is going to be used at high concentrations of 7.5% twice daily. Yes, it is probably not the strongest anti-androgen, but designing one that has all the properties we need (active in the skin but inactive in the rest of the body) is not that easy per se. If it's ineffective, it may just highlight the lack of efficacy of TOPICAL antiandrogens for Androgenetic Alopecia in general. After all, most things, Minoxidil included, seem to work much better orally.
That makes complete and total sense to me. Thanks for the response. On a side note, what do you think the best chance of combating hair loss is currently without any femanizing side effects? a.k.a. no dutasteride/finasteride. And what treatment do you have the most faith in for the upcoming few years?

Last edited:

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
That makes complete and total sense to me. Thanks for the response. On a side note, what do you think the best chance of combating hair loss is currently without any femanizing side effects? a.k.a. no dutasteride/finasteride. And what treatment do you have the most faith in for the upcoming few years?

Hard to say. Other than CB, perhaps Sm and Replicel or something else that comes out of the blue. Tsuji is a distant pipe-dream for most people until maybe 2030 or so I would say.

FilthyFrancis

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

If it's only about feminizing sides, go for oral minoxidil. You'll end up as a manly hairy monkey

ruffledfeathers

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hard to say. Other than CB, perhaps Sm and Replicel or something else that comes out of the blue. Tsuji is a distant pipe-dream for most people until maybe 2030 or so I would say.
I know you've tried RU and haven't had success with it. What is your experience with CB? Any other treatments I should look into? I'm currently taking oral castor oil, not doing much for me yet but it's only been 2 weeks. I'm just trying to stay away from anything that messes with my quality of life.

Badbald

Established Member
Reaction score

This is why I am using keto cream, it may not be as strong as CB but it works with the same mechanism so I just apply alot of it

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
I know you've tried RU and haven't had success with it. What is your experience with CB? Any other treatments I should look into? I'm currently taking oral castor oil, not doing much for me yet but it's only been 2 weeks. I'm just trying to stay away from anything that messes with my quality of life.

Honestly if you can't use anti-androgens you're pretty screwed long-term. I've been on finasteride and had to quit due to gyno, RU used to work for me for a while, now it hardly does anymore.

Without anti-androgens you don't have many options left, I've tried going downstream and inhibiting damage-angles such as DKK1, TGF-b1, ROS and so on but there are simply too many negative factors downstream of AR and we don't have the means to tackle them all. I do oral castor oil as well but alone I wouldn't count on it that much. Within a few days I started getting stronger hair growth on the back of my hands but still nothing on my head LOL. Other than that your options are... needling, LLLT, some weak topicals like Zix, estriol cream (unlikely to get sides as it's weak), I would maybe add tocotrienols and curcumin orally, and keep an eye on anything else experimental that may come along. It's a b**ch really. Side-free maintenance alone would change the game so much.

Modill

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why did you stop finasteride? Did it work for you? Sides during and after quitting finasteride?

I bought 10 grams of CB and haven't even used 1 gram from it as I got more shedding after using it which is still continuing.

I stopped finas because strong sexual side effects

How often did you make batches? What was your storage like?

I prepare the solution for 10 days.

Honestly, I think Cassiopea is hiding information. Plenty of people is trying real CB with the same solution from the patent, and it’s not working for anybody

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Honestly if you can't use anti-androgens you're pretty screwed long-term. I've been on finasteride and had to quit due to gyno, RU used to work for me for a while, now it hardly does anymore.

Without anti-androgens you don't have many options left, I've tried going downstream and inhibiting damage-angles such as DKK1, TGF-b1, ROS and so on but there are simply too many negative factors downstream of AR and we don't have the means to tackle them all. I do oral castor oil as well but alone I wouldn't count on it that much. Within a few days I started getting stronger hair growth on the back of my hands but still nothing on my head LOL. Other than that your options are... needling, LLLT, some weak topicals like Zix, estriol cream (unlikely to get sides as it's weak), I would maybe add tocotrienols and curcumin orally, and keep an eye on anything else experimental that may come along. It's a b**ch really. Side-free maintenance alone would change the game so much.

Exactly, DHT sets off such a cascade that it's impossible to attack it all. Just like a dragon you have to cut off the head.

Bill-oO

My Regimen
Reaction score
Slighty off topic but does anyone know where I can internationally ship some CB to get it tested for purity? I'm living in Bangkok and having a hard time finding anywhere that will test it. I'm planning to buying 100g+ to get the price down but I'd need to test it if buying that much

ruffledfeathers

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Slighty off topic but does anyone know where I can internationally ship some CB to get it tested for purity? I'm living in Bangkok and having a hard time finding anywhere that will test it. I'm planning to buying 100g+ to get the price down but I'd need to test it if buying that much
At that quantity I would be worried about degradation. Does someone with more familiarity want to chime in and talk about degradation of powder in the freezer and degradation of solutions in the fridge?

Argloss

My Regimen
Reaction score
Two and a half months on CB.

Lost density over the all head, and losing ground on temples. I don't know if this is for CB, but I'm pretty sure the product doesn't work for now.
One week ago I change the vehicle, now only use ETHANOL.
The first weeks the vehicle was: 70% ethanol 30% PG.

I made a proof the last week, three days don't applied CB in my scalp and the itch was go back strong (I never loss the itch completly but when was aplied CB the itch was clearly less)