The Cb (breezula [clascoterone]) Community Thread

Timpson12

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm seriously not trying to be an *** man. But I don't know what you're on. You don't even have hairloss. None of your pictures are any different.

Also minoxidil doesn't work on its own you need an AA with it. That's the entire point.

I don't need you to tell me if I have hairloss or not on the basis of a few pics I uploaded. The aim is to prevent hairloss as early as possible and I can see quite obvious signs of hairloss. Why wait till i'm an NW2 to start taking action?

ruffledfeathers

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am not spending too much because I buy CB when there is any promotion. Las time I bought the gram at 45 USD I think. If you are using finasteride you cannot know if CB works.

I don't. But I know myself. Since I stopped taking finasteride 3 years ago (after 6 years treatment), I have been suffering a huge shedding non-stop. And after 5 months on CB, shedding is the same.

I apply in my head. I didn't test, but some people from this forum tested.
How often did you make batches? What was your storage like?

ruffledfeathers

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't need you to tell me if I have hairloss or not on the basis of a few pics I uploaded. The aim is to prevent hairloss as early as possible and I can see quite obvious signs of hairloss. Why wait till i'm an NW2 to start taking action?
Seriously just ignore all these clowns. If you think you have hair loss, you probably do. Pictures don't really do things justice a lot of the time. Trust your own judgement. My CB is currently shipping. I'm hoping my results are better than what people have reported so far. It's a shot in the dark at this point. I'm hoping that the reason most people haven't found success is either vehicle issues or storage issues. Maybe they were making batches that were too big as mixed solutions suffer degradation. Maybe they didn't exfoliate their scalp. So many issues with topical solutions like this that could lead to poor results. I'm praying my results are different.

Phatalis

Established Member
Reaction score

Agreed bud. Sorry for being an ***.

With that said, why did I say this? Because it's kind of hard for you to compare if something works or not man. I'm just saying... you literally have no hair loss.

So yes, get on something now and stay on it. But I don't think you can actually say what works or not right now.

And this isn't an attack on you, but let's say CB did work after all, you're kind of doing other people a disservice saying it doesn't. They might skip hopping on it when they could've prevented further loss.

We won't know until phase III trials are over. So let's find out.

Last edited:

Phatalis

Established Member
Reaction score
Seriously just ignore all these clowns. If you think you have hair loss, you probably do. Pictures don't really do things justice a lot of the time. Trust your own judgement. My CB is currently shipping. I'm hoping my results are better than what people have reported so far. It's a shot in the dark at this point. I'm hoping that the reason most people haven't found success is either vehicle issues or storage issues. Maybe they were making batches that were too big as mixed solutions suffer degradation. Maybe they didn't exfoliate their scalp. So many issues with topical solutions like this that could lead to poor results. I'm praying my results are different.

Everyone on here is so f*****g annoying. The point wasn't the dude shouldn't be taking stuff. The point is you can't f*****g say something works in the little windows of time he was specifying and especially if you have literally barely any loss.

Someone who is a NW0 without any loss can't really sit and say if a treatment is working or not.

Doesn't this make f*****g sense?

mannyFJ

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Everyone on here is so f*****g annoying. The point wasn't the dude shouldn't be taking stuff. The point is you can't f*****g say something works in the little windows of time he was specifying and especially if you have literally barely any loss.

Someone who is a NW0 without any loss can't really sit and say if a treatment is working or not.

Doesn't this make f*****g sense?
You must be very pleasant to be around.

Someone give this guy a Xanax. Ty

Phatalis

Established Member
Reaction score
You must be very pleasant to be around.

Someone give this guy a Xanax. Ty

No. Just most of you on here are f*****g borderline retarded. But ya, I am pretty pleasant to be around as long as you're not shoe-on-head retarded.

Last edited:

Phatalis

Established Member
Reaction score
I really hope you're right as I'd love to take it.

The results just don't seem very promising. Look at how they were boasting in the 6m results. Comparing to how it's better than finasteride, comparing to baseline, advertising TAHC and TAHW improvements. Basically, any way they could make the drug look pretty on paper, they did. And rightly so - because it seemed very positive based on results.

But read their new report, definitely a different tone. They obviously won't turn around and call their own drug sh*t, but they don't have too much good to say about it.

That's not necessarily true though. You can't just boil it down like that. You literally have no clue what's going on. Was the hair going through another regrowth cycle?? Did it shed more? Why would it gain so strong for 6 months and suddenly drop? Why would receptors behave like this? Why would it work so well for acne as shown but not Androgenetic Alopecia? Why in papers is it 2x stronger than finasteride and actually binds the the receptor but doesn't work?

Maybe it is sh*t. Point is, we don't know yet. So saying it is - is just stupid. No one on here fuckin knows yet.

I also don't see the different tone you're talking about. It's the same tone they always have had. I think the best bet is to wait for phase III. If you're desperate try it out, I don't think it'd hurt anything.

mannyFJ

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No. Just most of you on here are f*****g borderline retarded. But ya, I am pretty pleasant to be around as long as you're not shoe-on-head retarded.
Nah your the next mass shooter having a meltdown crisis over what strangers say on a forum. Ignore me so you don’t go postal than you already have. Thanks!

Phatalis

Established Member
Reaction score
Nah your the next mass shooter having a meltdown crisis over what strangers say on a forum. Ignore me so you don’t go postal than you already have. Thanks!

LOL. That was actually pretty funny. haha

FIIIIINNNEEE. I'll chill tf out. XD

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm seriously not trying to be an *** man. But I don't know what you're on. You don't even have hairloss. None of your pictures are any different.

Also minoxidil doesn't work on its own you need an AA with it. That's the entire point.

timpson12 has hair loss. I have the same exact pattern. And I think that the only "advantage" of this specific pattern is that you can pass as a norwood 0 with stupid bangs or fringes.

the point about degradation has been explored in the patent, you can look it up. it is not so dramatic, in other words, degradation is very slow.
the standard regimen (7.5% twice a day) being expensive as f*** + the extremely weak molecule = hair loss.

Phatalis

Established Member
Reaction score
timpson12 has hair loss. I have the same exact pattern. And I think that the only "advantage" of this specific pattern is that you can pass as a norwood 0 with stupid bangs or fringes.

the point about degradation has been explored in the patent, you can look it up. it is not so dramatic, in other words, degradation is very slow.
the standard regimen (7.5% twice a day) being expensive as f*** + the extremely weak molecule = hair loss.

Ok, tell me. What is the point of degradation? What does that mean? I'm asking rhetorically, I want to know what you define it as.

2) Weak molecule? The same one thats 2x stronger than finasteride? Literally just posted this...

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15646372

"As topical antiandrogen, the steroid resulted about 4 times more active than progesterone (CAS 57-83-0) and, when compared to known antiandrogen standards, it was about 3 times more potent than flutamide (CAS 13311-84-7), about 2 times more effective than finasteride (CAS 98319-26-7) and approximately as active as cyproterone acetate (CAS 427-51-0). "

So using hamster flank organ test, those were the results. ^^^ It's stronger than finasteride topically.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0022202X89903618

"The sebaceous gland of hamster flank organ is apparently more sensitive to antiandrogens than the human sebaceous gland."

Even with taking that into consideration, ^^^^^ CB was 2x stronger than finasteride.

What can we gather from this? Hamster flank organ works different than human receptors. Maybe?

Regardless CB showed at 6 months to be 2x stronger, which is in-line with the research. The fall off at 12 months, we don't currently know what that is.

So taking the actual research into consideration, we have to look at some things.

1) Users on here are smarter than the research/researchers and CB actually is weak

OR

2) Users on here are not taking things into consideration like.. their CB isn't CB.. or they apply it wrong.. or their vehicle is wrong..

I'm sorry but using Occam's razor, I'm going to have to go with the users on here being wrong

You probably use sh*t vehicles (half of you are mixing it wrong) and the other half might not get real CB.

Could CB not work on human receptors very well? That's a possibility. It'd be weird considering the 6 month results. But apparently none of you are even getting the 6 month results.. and just shedding.. so if you can't even get what they are doing in the lab with proven results.. I'd wager you're doing something wrong and don't even have CB or just are mixing it with a sh*t vehicle.

There's a user on the private forum who swears by it and has been using it for 4 years. He used to post here. A few others as well (Hilbert is one and also el duterino <-- whom I'm a little skeptical of myself)

Idk I have a strong feeling you guys are wrong somewhere along the lines..

But we'll find out next year I guess after phase III

I'm not trying to dick ride, if CB sucks that's cool I'll take it. But I don't understand the logic of half of you on here.

Like the guy who said finasteride alone doesn't work, and CB doesn't work... but they work together probably because CB makes finasteride stronger..

logically he jumped to CB making finasteride stronger. That makes absolutely no sense logically

There's other things you guys say that hurt my brain as well. But I don't bother posting because it's annoying. In fact, why the f*** am i posting right now.

Timpson also said he gained a 16 year old hairline being a month on finasteride. Not being a dick, just saying... that makes no sense. At all. Zero. f*****g. Sense.

Last edited:

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok, tell me. What is the point of degradation? What does that mean? I'm asking rhetorically, I want to know what you define it as.

2) Weak molecule? The same one thats 2x stronger than finasteride? Literally just posted this...

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15646372

"As topical antiandrogen, the steroid resulted about 4 times more active than progesterone (CAS 57-83-0) and, when compared to known antiandrogen standards, it was about 3 times more potent than flutamide (CAS 13311-84-7), about 2 times more effective than finasteride (CAS 98319-26-7) and approximately as active as cyproterone acetate (CAS 427-51-0). "

So using hamster flank organ test, those were the results. ^^^ It's stronger than finasteride topically.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0022202X89903618

"The sebaceous gland of hamster flank organ is apparently more sensitive to antiandrogens than the human sebaceous gland."

Even with taking that into consideration, ^^^^^ CB was 2x stronger than finasteride.

What can we gather from this? Hamster flank organ works different than human receptors. Maybe?

Regardless CB showed at 6 months to be 2x stronger, which is in-line with the research. The fall off at 12 months, we don't currently know what that is.

So taking the actual research into consideration, we have to look at some things.

1) Users on here are smarter than the research/researchers and CB actually is weak

OR

2) Users on here are not taking things into consideration like.. their CB isn't CB.. or they apply it wrong.. or their vehicle is wrong..

I'm sorry but using Occam's razor, I'm going to have to go with the users on here being wrong

You probably use sh*t vehicles (half of you are mixing it wrong) and the other half might not get real CB.

Could CB not work on human receptors very well? That's a possibility. It'd be weird considering the 6 month results. But apparently none of you are even getting the 6 month results.. and just shedding.. so if you can't even get what they are doing in the lab with proven results.. I'd wager you're doing something wrong and don't even have CB or just are mixing it with a sh*t vehicle.

There's a user on the private forum who swears by it and has been using it for 4 years. He used to post here. A few others as well (Hilbert is one and also el duterino <-- whom I'm a little skeptical of myself)

Idk I have a strong feeling you guys are wrong somewhere along the lines..

But we'll find out next year I guess after phase III

I'm not trying to dick ride, if CB sucks that's cool I'll take it. But I don't understand the logic of half of you on here.

Like the guy who said finasteride alone doesn't work, and CB doesn't work... but they work together probably because CB makes finasteride stronger..

logically he jumped to CB making finasteride stronger. That makes absolutely no sense logically

There's other things you guys say that hurt my brain as well. But I don't bother posting because it's annoying. In fact, why the f*** am i posting right now.

Timpson also said he gained a 16 year old hairline being a month on finasteride. Not being a dick, just saying... that makes no sense. At all. Zero. f*****g. Sense.

Dude quite a lot of the stuff you're saying is logically correct. Indeed there's a lot we do not currently understand.
The rapid regrowth and loss has been described with PRP for example. Patients show recovery only to lose the gains after one year.
What maybe is missing is that CB is metabolized too fast. So it could be very effective blocking the androgen receptor.....for a moment.
The results with 7.5% once a day were spectacularly bad; all twice a day treatments were much better. Maybe if they come up with a "slow release" version of the vehicle 1 year results would improve.

Phatalis

Established Member
Reaction score
Dude quite a lot of the stuff you're saying is logically correct. Indeed there's a lot we do not currently understand.
The rapid regrowth and loss has been described with PRP for example. Patients show recovery only to lose the gains after one year.
What maybe is missing is that CB is metabolized too fast. So it could be very effective blocking the androgen receptor.....for a moment.
The results with 7.5% once a day were spectacularly bad; all twice a day treatments were much better. Maybe if they come up with a "slow release" version of the vehicle 1 year results would improve.

Ok. True. I could see that. Good point.

MedicinallyCompetent

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
People will continue to misread the phase II trials and claim there was return to baseline after 12 months despite zero evidence of that, and statistical significance compared to placebo.

Maybe the phase III will show otherwise, but for now the one RTC we have demonstrated efficacy for CB.

Doesn't matter how many times you attempt to explain that to some of the guys in this thread. But don't worry, because the morons still claiming that CB doesn't work went ahead and spent a few hundred dollars on 10gs anyways.

In a couple months after not taking any pictures they'll be in here claiming some sort of evidence based on "shedding" which we all know is a useless measurement of success. They'll stop taking CB, and then they'll jump ship to the next chemical with even less evidence, fail to properly trial it, and continue their vicious cycle of spending all their money with zero results.

mannyFJ

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
People will continue to misread the phase II trials and claim there was return to baseline after 12 months despite zero evidence of that, and statistical significance compared to placebo.

Maybe the phase III will show otherwise, but for now the one RTC we have demonstrated efficacy for CB.

Doesn't matter how many times you attempt to explain that to some of the guys in this thread. But don't worry, because the morons still claiming that CB doesn't work went ahead and spent a few hundred dollars on 10gs anyways.

In a couple months after not taking any pictures they'll be in here claiming some sort of evidence based on "shedding" which we all know is a useless measurement of success. They'll stop taking CB, and then they'll jump ship to the next chemical with even less evidence, fail to properly trial it, and continue their vicious cycle of spending all their money with zero results.
Since you are on CB and adamant pictures are crucial, can you post your baseline and progress pictures? It be helpful since you’re an expert and all.

ruffledfeathers

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Since you are on CB and adamant pictures are crucial, can you post your baseline and progress pictures? It be helpful since you’re an expert and all.
He has posted pictures. Things got worse for him on CB. I don't know why he is still praising it. I bought CB for myself and took tons of before pictures to compare to in lots of different lighting and angles. Everything is still in shipment but I will hopefully start treatment this week. After some weeks I will post updates.

MedicinallyCompetent

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You've been so busy filling the thread with arguments that you haven't paid any attention.

He has posted pictures. Things got worse for him on CB. I don't know why he is still praising it. I bought CB for myself and took tons of before pictures to compare to in lots of different lighting and angles. Everything is still in shipment but I will hopefully start treatment this week. After some weeks I will post updates.

You're the same guy that was adamant the studies were useless and showed that CB did nothing and then bought 10 grams. You started multiple forum threads about all the different chemicals and then came in here telling us we were all wrong right before you went to alibaba.

For what it's worth evidence of one person on a forum with chinese CB isn't evidence against CB. It's just an anecdotal report.

But at least people will know I'm not full of sh*t. Can't say the same for the majority of the posts that happened on this thread after you few people joined it.

ruffledfeathers

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You've been so busy filling the thread with arguments that you haven't paid any attention.

You're the same guy that was adamant the studies were useless and showed that CB did nothing and then bought 10 grams. You started multiple forum threads about all the different chemicals and then came in here telling us we were all wrong right before you went to alibaba.

For what it's worth evidence of one person on a forum with chinese CB isn't evidence against CB. It's just an anecdotal report.

But at least people will know I'm not full of sh*t. Can't say the same for the majority of the posts that happened on this thread after you few people joined it.
You are right and I still stand by what I said from the beginning. I think the current hair loss treatment pipeline is a complete joke. I have started multiple threads about different chemicals, and I am still adamant that the CB studies show terrible results. We are no where close to any substantial treatment. Yes I bought CB for myself, but that doesn't invalidate anything I have previously said regarding CB. I still think it's next to worthless. But since I am not doing anything to stop my hair loss currently, I figured I will grab some CB and just try it because if it does absolutely nothing to stop my hair loss, it's not like I was doing anything to begin with, therefore not a really big risk. I am determined to not feminize myself to any degree through alpha reductase inhibitors which leaves me with only a few options to try. I'm starting with topical anti-androgens, while I try this I will be researching more into the prostaglandin and WNT angle. I suspect that none of these angles will actually do anything sadly, but if there is any shred of success on anything that can combat miniaturization (not offset it with something like minoxidil) that doesn't f*** with my systemic hormone profile me then I am determined to find what that is and try it.

When I look at your pictures from October, to me it looks like you were just going through a shed of getting rid of miniaturized hairs to be replaced with healthier ones. I'd love to see another update of your hair.

Last edited: