The Cb (breezula [clascoterone]) Community Thread

Phatalis

Established Member
Reaction score
No experience. Researched it pretty heavily though. I want to try a topical anti androgen and there are too many reports of chest pains with RU to ignore. Going to try CB since if it works, I only have to buy it as a research chemical for a few more years since it will be approved in a few years hopefully. I highly doubt it will be strong enough though. I don't think RU will be strong enough either sadly. My hopes for all treatments in general is pretty low. They all seem to suck.

What is "strong enough"??

Modill

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi,
I am using CB since 4-5 months ago at 2,5% twice a day. Since last week I am using at 5% twice a day.
I bought it from Wuhan and I prepare the original version of the patent: 1:1:1 ethanol, pg and transcutol. When it’s mixed, I add polysorbate 80 and ascorbyl palmitate. I do it for 10 days (20ml).

I don’t use anything else. Only minoxidil since 9 years ago.

CB it’s not working at all, in my case.

what do you think?

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi,
I am using CB since 4-5 months ago at 2,5% twice a day. Since last week I am using at 5% twice a day.
I bought it from Wuhan and I prepare the original version of the patent: 1:1:1 ethanol, pg and transcutol. When it’s mixed, I add polysorbate 80 and ascorbyl palmitate. I do it for 10 days (20ml).

what do you think?

2.5% is a very low dose, and you've just started 5%. Give it more time, or up it to 7.5% which showed the best results in the trial.

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi,

what do you think?
@Modill how much are you spending per month on CB with your current regimen?
I have reached stabilization after 7 months with CB, but only combining it with fina.
I tried CB alone and it does not work at all.
fina alone does not work on me, so I can safely presume that CB enhance fina's effectiveness.

MedicinallyCompetent

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi,

what do you think?
Did you take pictures along the way to objectively judge the efficacy?

SomeoneHasToSayIt

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi,

what do you think?

What does "not working" mean exactly? Still losing at the same pace? No regrowth? Where are you applying it and did you get it tested?

jackisback

My Regimen
Reaction score
lotion crafter is dealing as well with trancutol, it has another name. transcutol is a trade name. ask for pharma grad 2-2-ethoxyethoxyethanol or diethylene glycol monoethyl ether

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2-(2-Ethoxyethoxy)ethanol

Support replied to me that they don’t carry any of these items currently.

Re MakeitLab: never could register on their site, even with help from admins via email. Same email admin tells me they can set the transaction up direct via PayPal since site registration isn’t working for me. However, final cost includes 80€ in Delivery, Customs, and “Fuel” costs. So a $20 item goes to $100. Strange, large costs + not on official website seems kind of sketchy to me...

Modill

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have reached stabilization after 7 months with CB, but only combining it with fina.
fina alone does not work on me, so I can safely presume that CB enhance fina's effectiveness.

I am not spending too much because I buy CB when there is any promotion. Las time I bought the gram at 45 USD I think. If you are using finasteride you cannot know if CB works.

Did you take pictures along the way to objectively judge the efficacy?

I don't. But I know myself. Since I stopped taking finasteride 3 years ago (after 6 years treatment), I have been suffering a huge shedding non-stop. And after 5 months on CB, shedding is the same.

What does "not working" mean exactly? Still losing at the same pace? No regrowth? Where are you applying it and did you get it tested?

I apply in my head. I didn't test, but some people from this forum tested.

parrotfish

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Support replied to me that they don’t carry any of these items currently.

Re MakeitLab: never could register on their site, even with help from admins via email. Same email admin tells me they can set the transaction up direct via PayPal since site registration isn’t working for me. However, final cost includes 80€ in Delivery, Customs, and “Fuel” costs. So a $20 item goes to $100. Strange, large costs + not on official website seems kind of sketchy to me...
my contact: info@makeitlab.eu

datasheet: http://materie-prime.farmalabor.it/schede/5873922.PDF

get a skypax address in uk, order and send it then to us

Phatalis

Established Member
Reaction score

This wouldn't make a lot of sense. The reversal would though. Finasteride enhancing CBs effectiveness.

Finasteride cuts down on the amount of dht that CB would have to fight locally. This makes sense.

CB applied locally helping finasteride cut down on the amount of dht being created makes no sense.

MedicinallyCompetent

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't. But I know myself. Since I stopped taking finasteride 3 years ago (after 6 years treatment), I have been suffering a huge shedding non-stop. And after 5 months on CB, shedding is the same.
The amount of times people say they're going through huge shedding in here, or counting shower hairs - they'd all be slick bald. It's a useless measure.

Unless you have pictures and therefore objective evidence, it's not a useful contribution.

baldingAF

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Does anyone have info on the solubility of CB. I want to make a water solution that may be good for micro injection. Any help would be great. Haven’t actually started but will soon

Modill

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This wouldn't make a lot of sense. The reversal would though. Finasteride enhancing CBs effectiveness.

Finasteride cuts down on the amount of dht that CB would have to fight locally. This makes sense.

CB applied locally helping finasteride cut down on the amount of dht being created makes no sense.

That's the logic. But patent says that it works alone, and it doesn't. There are plenty of users here, and I am only reading negative feedback. It seems that only works for el_duterino. Maybe el_duterino is not suffering hair loss. I remember a guy from Spanish forum that was taking dutas, finas, minoxidil, RU, a lot of things, and when he uploaded a picture, he was a young guy with no hair loss. Very funny.

The amount of times people say they're going through huge shedding in here, or counting shower hairs - they'd all be slick bald. It's a useless measure.

Unless you have pictures and therefore objective evidence, it's not a useful contribution.

I am losing hair, but also I have hair growing. The problem is I am losing more hair that is actually growing. When i was on finas, I didnt lose hair, and now I only losing on the top of my hair, not in the sides or in the back.

mannyFJ

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am not spending too much because I buy CB when there is any promotion. Las time I bought the gram at 45 USD I think. If you are using finasteride you cannot know if CB works.

I apply in my head. I didn't test, but some people from this forum tested.
Why did you stop finasteride? Did it work for you? Sides during and after quitting finasteride?

I bought 10 grams of CB and haven't even used 1 gram from it as I got more shedding after using it which is still continuing.

Timpson12

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What is "strong enough"??

Maintenance at a minimum I imagine.

There is no real proof this helps maintain hair currently. All we know so far is you grow some extra hair and you're back to baseline by month 12. Your guess is as good as mine to whether you just continue to lose hair after that.

The effects of this seem to be quite similar to minoxidil which gives you a boost which you lose over time as hair loss persists. Although, you are not back to baseline after 12 months on minoxidil.

For a $100-200 a month treatment (when it comes out), this is pretty trash. It's basically a drug men with sides and women can take to get a temporary year of hair growth.

Also, please don't tell me "they wouldn't take it to market if that were the case and phase III is expensive". If Cassiopea could show CB to be better than shown in the most recent publications, they would. There is just no way Cassiopea would display their results in a questionable light if they didn't have to.

Phatalis

Established Member
Reaction score
Maintenance at a minimum I imagine.

There is no real proof this helps maintain hair currently. All we know so far is you grow some extra hair and you're back to baseline by month 12. Your guess is as good as mine to whether you just continue to lose hair after that.

The effects of this seem to be quite similar to minoxidil which gives you a boost which you lose over time as hair loss persists. Although, you are not back to baseline after 12 months on minoxidil.

For a $100-200 a month treatment (when it comes out), this is pretty trash. It's basically a drug men with sides and women can take to get a temporary year of hair growth.

Also, please don't tell me "they wouldn't take it to market if that were the case and phase III is expensive". If Cassiopea could show CB to be better than shown in the most recent publications, they would. There is just no way Cassiopea would display their results in a questionable light if they didn't have to.
If it returns to baseline in 12 months it won't pass phase III.

Phase III is expensive. They wouldn't do it just to take a huge loss.

I don't believe it returns to baseline because there's a few people maintaining right now on black market CB who have been on it for years. Regrowth and maintaining. I think people on here just don't truly know what to make of the trial results and are assuming sh*t. You could just as easily assume another shed and more regrowth was occuring.

We don't know.

Timpson12

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My personal experience after ~8 months use is similar to those of the trial. I would still say my hair is better than the baseline 8 months ago, but not by much. First few months (as per their results), my hair growth seemed very promising. But I have continued to shed and now it's not far off April when I started.

Finasteride is the only thing to date that has stopped my hairloss. Sad fact is it causes side effects.

Phatalis

Established Member
Reaction score
My personal experience after ~8 months use is similar to those of the trial. I would still say my hair is better than the baseline 8 months ago, but not by much. First few months (as per their results), my hair growth seemed very promising. But I have continued to shed and now it's not far off April when I started.

Finasteride is the only thing to date that has stopped my hairloss. Sad fact is it causes side effects.

I'm seriously not trying to be an *** man. But I don't know what you're on. You don't even have hairloss. None of your pictures are any different.

Also minoxidil doesn't work on its own you need an AA with it. That's the entire point.

Timpson12

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If it returns to baseline in 12 months it won't pass phase III.

Phase III is expensive. They wouldn't so it just to take a huge loss.

I don't believe it returns to baseline because there's a few people maintaining right now on black marker CB who have been on it for years. Regrowth and maintaining. I think people on here just don't truly know what to make of the trial results and are assuming sh*t.

I really hope you're right as I'd love to take it.

The results just don't seem very promising. Look at how they were boasting in the 6m results. Comparing to how it's better than finasteride, comparing to baseline, advertising TAHC and TAHW improvements. Basically, any way they could make the drug look pretty on paper, they did. And rightly so - because it seemed very positive based on results.

But read their new report, definitely a different tone. They obviously won't turn around and call their own drug sh*t, but they don't have too much good to say about it.