The Cb (breezula [clascoterone]) Community Thread

parrotfish

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
sure, this is our risk. im testing every batch. normally i source 40g and test it, 500usd each verification via a lab in europe

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
yes but people on this site will call you a racist for even insinuating that the chinese may be selling less than pure CB

I think everybody here knows that you have to get anything from China tested. There are some reliable Chinese sources though like Kane.

parrotfish

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
what means pure?... they sold me 99% and it was 98,4% purity. despite of my test i take a risk with 1.6% of something else. i use it now w/o sides

HairSuit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think everybody here knows that you have to get anything from China tested. There are some reliable Chinese sources though like Kane.
Kane has gotten caught a number of times in the past. The purity statement they send with your goods is often not worth the paper it’s printed on. You have to independently test, but even that is questionable. I got a shipment of SETI once that tested great. Had purity guarantee etc. As I got towards the bottom of the batch, I found what looked to be pieces of rope mixed in with the product. Whether that ruined the product one way or another, who knows. That said, it can’t be good and is a sign of poor quality control.

parrotfish

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
do not trust kane. he supplies random quality in terms of purity. But yes, kane will sell you real cb. he will be not that stupid and deliver something else

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So I’ve read a good bit of discord from this forum about CB and I does have like a consensus question:

do you guys thing some of the reason it’s not working is cause wack CB or just cause CB is wack?

I have an in with a US chem provider and CB will be my only anti androgen a di want something but am very sensitive to sides. Should I go for it still or find something else. I’ll buy a good bit upfront and this ish isn’t cheap as I’m sure you know
I have been on CB from Wuhan on alibaba for about 4 months, and its hard to say if it is doing anything. On the private forum, a user who's had great success over a few years said that he went through a shed for the first 4-5 months, so I'll make a conclusion soon. I can say that people on different forums have had great success with CB, but I'm not totally sold on the quality of chinese CB. A few of use here have tested 2 batches of CB from Wuhan which both ended up being 99%+ pure. The only thing is, you want crystalline (form 3) CB, because it is the most effective, and I can't be sure thats what Wuhan is synthesizing.
To answer your question, CB works, and there are no sides. It's just finding a reliable, affordable source that makes the correct form at high purity is nearly impossible at this point.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Kane has gotten caught a number of times in the past. The purity statement they send with your goods is often not worth the paper it’s printed on. You have to independently test, but even that is questionable. I got a shipment of SETI once that tested great. Had purity guarantee etc. As I got towards the bottom of the batch, I found what looked to be pieces of rope mixed in with the product. Whether that ruined the product one way or another, who knows. That said, it can’t be good and is a sign of poor quality control.

When has Kane gotten caught? A lot of people have had his stuff verified independently. Obviously the paper can be faked. That's why you get it independently tested after you get it. It's not expensive.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have been on CB from Wuhan on alibaba for about 4 months, and its hard to say if it is doing anything. On the private forum, a user who's had great success over a few years said that he went through a shed for the first 4-5 months, so I'll make a conclusion soon. I can say that people on different forums have had great success with CB, but I'm not totally sold on the quality of chinese CB. A few of use here have tested 2 batches of CB from Wuhan which both ended up being 99%+ pure. The only thing is, you want crystalline (form 3) CB, because it is the most effective, and I can't be sure thats what Wuhan is synthesizing.
To answer your question, CB works, and there are no sides. It's just finding a reliable, affordable source that makes the correct form at high purity is nearly impossible at this point.

In the trial CB worked very quickly to increase hair count. I wouldn't think his 4-5 month shed was due to CB.

parrotfish

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i
is CAS : 19608-29-8 the right form?

HairSuit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
When has Kane gotten caught? A lot of people have had his stuff verified independently. Obviously the paper can be faked. That's why you get it independently tested after you get it. It's not expensive.
You’re stating the obvious. If you’re not testing your stuff from China, no matter who it is, you’re crazy. Especially if you’re taking it internally. It is known that Kane has falsified product over the years. I believe it was RU that was falsified before. Years ago. Those that have been around here a while haven’t trusted him since.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
You’re stating the obvious. If you’re not testing your stuff from China, no matter who it is, you’re crazy. Especially if you’re taking it internally. It is known that Kane has falsified product over the years. I believe it was RU that was falsified before. Years ago. Those that have been around here a while haven’t trusted him since.

Seriously? You were stating the obvious, and I pointed that out. Like we don't all know that papers can be faked. Anyways you can get in trouble for what you're posting about Kane, it has never been proven that he sold anyone fake stuff so what you're saying is libel. I've been on here longer than you. One of his competitors was spreading lies and got banned from the forum.

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
PDUFA dates are deadlines for the FDA to review new drugs. The FDA is normally given 10 months to review new drugs. If a drug is selected for priority review, the FDA is allotted 6 months to review the drug. These time frames begin on the date that an NDA is accepted by the FDA as complete.

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Does this mean duta + CB will even be a better/stronger combination? Have been using duta a few years without any sides, but losing ground rapidly since a year
Are you sure you're losing ground on dutasteride? Im asking because duta is extremely strong....and I used to have massive sheddings but the hair returned after 1 year.... So I deduce it was lack of vit D (see signature) and/or synchronized hair cycles.
That being said duta + CB is going to be very potent but bear in mind that CB is like 0.25X finasteride.

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Seriously? You were stating the obvious, and I pointed that out. Like we don't all know that papers can be faked. Anyways you can get in trouble for what you're posting about Kane, it has never been proven that he sold anyone fake stuff so what you're saying is libel. I've been on here longer than you. One of his competitors was spreading lies and got banned from the forum.
"You can get in trouble for spreading lies about Kane" lmao okay dude. Kane has sold bunk sh*t to plenty of people. You can easily search this forum or others and find that out for yourself.

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
"You can get in trouble for spreading lies about Kane" lmao okay dude. Kane has sold bunk sh*t to plenty of people. You can easily search this forum or others and find that out for yourself.
And let me clarify - Kane doesn't ALWAYS sell fake or low grade compounds. But it has happened before. There are varying experiences with Kane, and chances are you will probably get real RU or CB - but there's a chance you won't.

HairSuit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
calm down snowflake. The self appointed forum police have shown up. First of all why do you feel the need to point something out that had already been said? You’re that self important? You’re confusing as sh*t. You pointed nothing out. I already stated it should be tested. Second of all, you have not been here longer than me. Trust me. Who am I going to get in trouble with? Kane? You? The hair forum Gods? Please. By all means, buy your stuff from Kane. No one is stopping you. People should know that there has been past controversy out there surrounding him. There are actual past forum members out there who tested his stuff and it was not legit, and purity was very subpar. Carry on

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
And let me clarify - Kane doesn't ALWAYS sell fake or low grade compounds. But it has happened before. There are varying experiences with Kane, and chances are you will probably get real RU or CB - but there's a chance you won't.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. There is no proof. I was on this form when it happened unlike you, and it was just a competitor spreading malicious rumors.