The Cb (breezula [clascoterone]) Community Thread

mannyFJ

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I said it was a CoA because that's what it is. Look at the document you posted. Right at the top. "Certificate of Analysis". These are a standard industry document to be sent by manufacturers to customers upon request and are a summary of test results for a particular batch.
If given the correct CoA it still can be forged. You think?

Throwaway94

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If given the correct CoA it still can be forged. You think?

Yes they could technically fill it in with whatever they want. However it does mean they should be able to produce the appropriate QC records for each value, such as the HPLC output. And they'll have more to answer for if independent testing reveals a problem with their product.

Fun fact, this is exactly why larger customers will demand to audit / evaluate third party manufacturers like this, in order to make sure they have all the right capabilities.

platelets

My Regimen
Reaction score
I was specifically responding to him because he spent the last 3 pages throwing a hissy fit over me and another poster suggesting that this could potentially be sketchy....

only for him to 24 hours later state the exact same thing....

The Chinese are morally and ethically bankrupt. End of discussion period.

And yes, I'm aware that people around the world anywhere will mostly do anything to make a dollar. However, why do you think all of the companies selling CB are chinese? Why are there not american labs doing so? European labs? Because, as you said, western countries have regulations and standards. You cannot simply open up a rogue lab and start synthesizing or producing unreleased pharmaceuticals in these western countries without someone catching wind and shutting you down, thus risking a whole host of other legal issues.

In china it's essentially the wild f*****g west.

and you're also a racist.

You think american pharm co. are morally righteous? is that why Merck with held research regarding PFS data from the FDA?

How about the big pharma and the doctors that got filthy rich from dealing opiates and now we have the second coming of opium wars right here in USA.

Ya regulations really upheld morality in the west.

gtfo with your racist bs

Last edited:

el_duterino

Reaction score
So I used 4ml Everclear with about 40 mg of CB. El Duterino is correct it can get wasted if you don't have short hair. My hair is a bit shaggy/long so it got on my hair a bit but 4ml was a bit too much as I only really apply to just the top so I'll go to 3ml EC with 30 mg of CB on next application.

The amount of CB needed, and any topical for that matter, is closely related to the hair length.

For very short hair 100mg sould be the minimum to maintain , for long hair I would not use less than 150mg a day, since a good portion may end up stuck to hair.

In the studies they used 7.5% so for an avg of 3ml thats more than 200mg a day

Also, scalp absorption can be hugely improved by regularly using other alcohol based topicals like minoxidil foam, Neogenic/Garnier Stemox and such, and even drinking alcohol has an effect in improving skin permeability based on studies.

Last edited:

StudyHacks

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The amount of CB needed, and any topical for that matter, is closely related to the hair length.

For very short hair 100mg sould be the minimum to maintain , for long hair I would not use less than 150mg a day, since a good portion may end up stuck to hair.

Also, scalp absorption can be hugely improved by regularly using other alcohol based topicals like minoxidil foam, Neogenic/Garnier Stemox and such, and even drinking alcohol has an effect in improving skin permeability based on studies.
Why haven't you responded to my PM?

mannyFJ

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why haven't you responded to my PM?
Just ask him here. He even said on his page "just post in the forums lets share the info".

He responded to others here including myself. Stop being so needy for a private message. lol

Last edited:

mannyFJ

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Yeah, 150mg a day going to be quite expensive which would cost close to $200/month.

I don't drink but that's interesting. I did suggest Retin-A earlier in thread...wouldn't that improve skin permeability as well?

I will slowly start upping the mg so far I went a little over 60mg in roughly 3ml of EC. If I don't see improvements in less shedding like Screeech I might even go up to a whooping 200mg/day.

mannyFJ

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
and you're also a racist.

You think american pharm co. are morally righteous? is that why Merck with held research regarding PFS data from the FDA?

How about the big pharma and the doctors that got filthy rich from dealing opiates and now we have the second coming of opium wars right here in USA.

Ya regulations really upheld morality in the west.

gtfo with your racist bs
Agreed. Majority of people in here have already ignored the racist incel troll WeStayCooling

mannyFJ

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes they could technically fill it in with whatever they want. However it does mean they should be able to produce the appropriate QC records for each value, such as the HPLC output. And they'll have more to answer for if independent testing reveals a problem with their product.

Fun fact, this is exactly why larger customers will demand to audit / evaluate third party manufacturers like this, in order to make sure they have all the right capabilities.
It was last month I ordered and got that COA. I overlooked the wrong COA due to the fact I did this on phone past midnight. I did get the CB-03-01 COA from them yesterday:

IMG_0101.jpg

But the batch/dates is inconsistent from the COA and what I received (pic below):

IMG_0102.jpg

BTW, It's doing jack at the moment. I'm still shedding/hair fallout and even a bit more after using this.

Last edited:

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It was last month I ordered and got that COA. I overlooked the wrong COA due to the fact I did this on phone past midnight. I did get the CB-03-01 COA from them yesterday:

View attachment 130675

But the batch/dates is inconsistent from the COA and what I received (pic below):

View attachment 130676

BTW, It's doing jack at the moment. I'm still shedding/hair fallout and even a bit more after using this.

How many mg per day are you using at the moment?
You need to understand ...all of these suppliers are not manufacturers ... Photos of facilities and workers and salespeople are all fake.... CoAs are fake... This stuff is being produced by a probably single manufacturer, and the stuff seems to be ok, it's just the fact that the molecule is TOO WEAK . Just be content of not dying.

Throwaway94

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

View attachment 130675

View attachment 130676

Yeahhh bad luck they're being very lazy indeed finding the right documentation. Or they don't have it...

Well it's only been a month so needs a few more months to really evaluate doesn't it?

WeStayCooling

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

View attachment 130675

View attachment 130676

LMAO

and you kids are really calling me racist for insinuating the Chinese are scammers

LMAO

WeStayCooling

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
also, for everyone who think i'm just a racist troll, explain this to me:

we have clinical data showing that CB definitely provides maintenance and perhaps even slight regrowth, yet out of all the numerous posts in this thread that have purchased CB from whuan, kane, etc. we have exactly what? 2 testimonials that it works and is effective?

with everyone else somehow claiming that it's too weak?

so once again we have clinical data saying one thing, yet a bunch of different posters in here claiming another

Are we really supposed to believe that 95% of the people in this thread who have tried it are outliers? Or is it logically more likely that the "CB" you all are buying is not what it is being reported as...

mannyFJ

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How many mg per day are you using at the moment?
You need to understand ...all of these suppliers are not manufacturers ... Photos of facilities and workers and salespeople are all fake.... CoAs are fake... This stuff is being produced by a probably single manufacturer, and the stuff seems to be ok, it's just the fact that the molecule is TOO WEAK . Just be content of not dying.
Yes to the above. In earlier post, I've mentioned the possibility of them being vendors getting from a manufacturer. I already stated the mg I'm using. We all are going to die at some point.

Last edited:

mannyFJ

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeahhh bad luck they're being very lazy indeed finding the right documentation. Or they don't have it...

Well it's only been a month so needs a few more months to really evaluate doesn't it?
Honestly I was hoping to get similar response like the OP...instantly less shedding but my vehicle wasn't up to par but is now. We shall see.

Last edited:

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
hey @Screeech what are your thoughts on microneedling + CB ?
are you doing that? how often? thanks

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@el_duterino you were right man I checked some moments ago an experimental mixture I made and stored at 4ºC from CB dissolved at 2.8% in garnier fructis stemox ............ there's white powder at the bottom of the tube!!!! the water indeed ruins it as a vehicle....
I'll be using ethanol + PG 70:30 from now on .........

el_duterino

Reaction score
@NotInmywatch

yes water is bad for CB. Same issue with RU.

I only use the 95% ethanol now, don't like the PG greasy feel.

A lot of people have not had results on CB because either they use not enough of it, or the vehicle is not appropriate, the CB is being un-disolved or degraded in it over time. Mostly a combination of those factors is the cause.

I mix my CB with Ethanol just before application, don't want to waste any of it as its expensive

If you look at the studies, the ball park is 150mg to 300mg a day, that is expensive when using the Chinese CB

Screeech

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
hey @Screeech what are your thoughts on microneedling + CB ?
are you doing that? how often? thanks

I'm still not sure whether CB is side-effect free due to it not crossing the brain barrier or because it gets converted into something benign once it enters the bloodstream. Obviously if it's the blood barrier angle, then needling would likely obviate it having a side-effect profile anymore, so would likely not be worthwhile. I haven't been bothered to look into as there hasn't really been any need for me personally and have been focussing on other stuff instead.

Sorry. Can't really help you further on it at this point.

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@NotInmywatch

yes water is bad for CB. Same issue with RU.

I only use the 95% ethanol now, don't like the PG greasy feel.

A lot of people have not had results on CB because either they use not enough of it, or the vehicle is not appropriate, the CB is being un-disolved or degraded in it over time. Mostly a combination of those factors is the cause.

I mix my CB with Ethanol just before application, don't want to waste any of it as its expensive

If you look at the studies, the ball park is 150mg to 300mg a day, that is expensive when using the Chinese CB
I would like to point out that propylene glycol has low volatiliy, meaning that although is oily, it exposes the scalp for much more time to the agent that ethanol alone. maybe I will try 80:20 or 90:10. I definitively think that PG is useful and should not be avoided.