The Cb (breezula [clascoterone]) Community Thread

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I already tried oral finasteride for over 1.5 years it the biggest regret to hairloss recovery journey for me. I had great coverage with help of minoxidil but when I got oral finasteride it caused me Telogen Effluvium or upregulation RA and lost over 60% density. FU to finasteride. Don’t come for me you finasteride nazis out there. I know it works for others but not all!

I had a massive shedding in my 4th year on dutasteride. So it can happen. It was so severe I could see through my scalp. Took me 1 year to recover and never suspended dutasteride. But combining finasteride + CB should be a very good strategy regardless.

mannyFJ

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I had a massive shedding in my 4th year on dutasteride. So it can happen. It was so severe I could see through my scalp. Took me 1 year to recover and never suspended dutasteride. But combining finasteride + CB should be a very good strategy regardless.
I’m glad duta working for you. finasteride was so severe it made me look like i lost my hair as if i was a chemo patient and i was a nw1 and could pass for nwo but when i started oral finasteride it all went to hell

Last edited:

mannyFJ

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
this might be the most pathetic result i have ever seen. we knew CB was barely able to grow hair but that its THIS bad? nobody could have thought that tbh. it loses effectiveness fast and the only reason we see haircount increase at all is because the other group deteriorated as well. in 2 years it ill be below baseline. how are they going to sell it? a less effective finasteride that costs 1k a year that you have to cream on your head? nobody is going to buy this sh*t. honestly get on finasteride or shave your head, buying this barely effective medication from china especially is just sad. this entire thing is such a massive joke!
Thinking finasteride will work for all is a massive joke too.

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thinking finasteride will work for all is a massive joke too.
if you looked like chemo maybe that's just agressive DUPA or DPA.
william rassman says that dupa/dpa has a 50% response rate to finasteride

mannyFJ

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
if you looked like chemo maybe that's just agressive DUPA or DPA.
william rassman says that dupa/dpa has a 50% response rate to finasteride
Nay to DUPA, possible Yay to DPA. I have slow diffusion on both sides of my fam. It kicked into high gear on finasteride. I've never had burning/itching sensation on scalp (where most hair fell out) until I started finasteride...it went away after stopping oral finasteride. I had sides quitting oral finasteride that I didn't have when I was on oral finasteride...I tapered off finasteride before I quit but got sides still. finasteride can be wonders to others but finasteride was a disaster to me big time.

mannyFJ

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Also forgot to mention, the more I increased the CB the more shedding...my shedding were just long strands but shorter strands were falling out now since starting CB,

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Also forgot to mention, the more I increased the CB the more shedding...my shedding were just long strands but shorter strands were falling out now since starting CB,

CB and finasteride causing MORE hair loss sounds quite biologically impossible
even if its drug-caused side effect telogen effluvium , by definition you should recover once you suspend
did you see any recovery after suspending fina?

mannyFJ

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
CB and finasteride causing MORE hair loss sounds quite biologically impossible
even if its drug-caused side effect telogen effluvium , by definition you should recover once you suspend
did you see any recovery after suspending fina?
Studies and Propecia/Finasteride's official sides don't list shedding but lots experience shedding. Sure it's plausible...you are dealing with many hormones (DHT, etc.) in the body and finasteride disrupts that while some can adjust to the drug, some can't...we aren't all the same.

vvvazvvv

My Regimen
Reaction score
After 4 years of propecia use, i stopped 1.5 months ago due the terrible mental side effect. Directly after first pill i got erectile problems but my Hair was more important so i continued the drug. But the mental sides wich started last year were horrible. Propecia halted my hairloss completely. (Started thinning at 20, i'm 24 now).

So my last hope is CB. Started CB 2 days ago. 2.5% 2x times daily. Hope i can maintan with it, but i'm not sure about that. I'm gonna give it a fair try and keep you Guys up to date. If it works, great. If it doesn't work i'm gonna shave it all and never look back again.

parrotfish

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I already tried oral finasteride for over 1.5 years it the biggest regret to hairloss recovery journey for me. I had great coverage with help of minoxidil but when I got oral finasteride it caused me Telogen Effluvium or upregulation RA and lost over 60% density. FU to finasteride. Don’t come for me you finasteride nazis out there. I know it works for others but not all!
use ru and minoxidil in 2 applications a day. helped me over 5years after 10 years on fina.

Last edited:

parrotfish

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
After 4 years of propecia use, i stopped 1.5 months ago due the terrible mental side effect. Directly after first pill i got erectile problems but my Hair was more important so i continued the drug. But the mental sides wich started last year were horrible. Propecia halted my hairloss completely. (Started thinning at 20, i'm 24 now).

So my last hope is CB. Started CB 2 days ago. 2.5% 2x times daily. Hope i can maintan with it, but i'm not sure about that. I'm gonna give it a fair try and keep you Guys up to date. If it works, great. If it doesn't work i'm gonna shave it all and never look back again.
go with low dose fina and use cb. cb only is too week if you have aggressive hair loss (my experience)

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
go with low dose fina and use cb. cb only is too week if you have aggressive hair loss (my experience)
I concur. CB is too weak. I don't know how similar are the sides between RU and fina, though.
Is there any chance that you don't have sides with RU but you do with fina??

parrotfish

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i had with fina testicles pain, lower libido and gyno. after 10 years on fina the drug lost its efficiency and i switched to ru with great success for about 5 years. with ru i faced less sides, bit lower libido and slow gyno development. but much more comfortable as with fina. i removed my gyno with a liposuction about 3years ago. overall i recom ru

mannyFJ

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i had with fina testicles pain, lower libido and gyno. after 10 years on fina the drug lost its efficiency and i switched to ru with great success for about 5 years. with ru i faced less sides, bit lower libido and slow gyno development. but much more comfortable as with fina. i removed my gyno with a liposuction about 3years ago. overall i recom ru
Where did you get your RU from? RU gave you gyno?

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

jesus f*** the amount of risk and damage we inflict to our own bodies just to avoid ending up incels

parrotfish

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
jesus f*** the amount of risk and damage we inflict to our own bodies just to avoid ending up incels
fina is the f*****g worst of all and it is an official drug...but for many it works. so everybody needs to decide between hair/sides or getting bald and suffer mentally. no easy decision.