The Cb (breezula [clascoterone]) Community Thread

parrotfish

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
CB is basically the next brotzu. nobody here will profit from it
disagree. brotzu is snakeoil, cb is a topical AA that has a benefit. dont expect miracles of cb, its just another option to fight against your loss. use it with > 3-4% in combination with something else that helps to maintain

SomeoneHasToSayIt

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do any of you guys use styling products with these topicals? I wouldn't think most gels/pomades would cause trouble if applied after and mostly kept off the scalp, but I'm not sure.

Timpson12

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@MedicinallyCompetent Has your hair continued to get worse since your last update like 2 weeks ago? I want to try CB for myself, but most people are saying they don't regrow or even maintain, and your the only one that has actually posted before/after pictures. I'm honestly pretty discouraged after seeing your pictures, but thank you for posting them though showing the reality of what happens after months of CB.

@Timpson12 seems to have lost ground as well. The only person I see that is somewhat satisfied is @el_duterino but I haven't seen any before/after pictures. And maintenance is hard to prove anyway. @Screeech seems to report maintenance as well I think.

The 12 month clinical trial drop in efficacy combined with the recession @MedicinallyCompetent and @Timpson12 are experiencing leads me to believe that CB is simply too weak and probably a waste of time for the price. Is there a single report of anyone who has tried it on this forum who has posted before/after pictures to back up any success? Considering people have been trying this on this forum as a research chemical for like 4 or 5 years now, the lack of a single solid before/after picture is not good news.

View attachment 130351

Lets not all forget that after 12 months the maximum strength BID dose regrew 4 hairs total and the minimum strength regrew 1 total hair. Every time I get close to dumping my money into a bunch of CB I revisit this graph. I get that it's a maintenance drug, but I have no doubt that if they extended this study into 24 months, every group would be in the negative.

My experiences are weird.
I feel like my hairline has improved but my density has somewhat worsened where there was "full density" 4-5 months ago. I'm on 4% twice a day now too.

Overall, I'd say it's done it's job for now but I'm not amazing impressed. Finasteride is definitely better - 1 month and I've got my 16yo hairline every time I try it. Only downside is I become severely depressed, zombified and have no sex drive (even for a weeks on end after coming off).
I rather chop my arm off than take finasteride so this is an adequate alternative for now.

supermusic

Established Member
Reaction score
If a medication is so weak that it does not even manage to thicken the hundreds of miniaturized hairs and appreciate even if it is a small cosmetic improvement in the hair, it means that it is useless. There is no medication that freezes alopecia in the state in which it is, or works or does not work but always if it does have to notice an aesthetic improvement, another thing is that it stops taking effect over time.
I hope the official CB works.

Timpson12

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What's the point of this???? So you get your hair back after 6 months and it's gone after 12. Minoxidil is better than that.

Screenshot 2019-10-29 at 09.40.22.png

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why? So their stats look better?

Truth is you’re back to your starting point after 1 year. That’s sh*t. Finasteride is way better than that.

Then take finasteride. This was designed for people who have adverse side effects on finasteride / dutasteride. CB will give you maintenence at 12 months. Nobody is claiming that this is a miracle drug. But it does work.

Timpson12

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Then take finasteride. This was designed for people who have adverse side effects on finasteride / dutasteride. CB will give you maintenence at 12 months. Nobody is claiming that this is a miracle drug. But it does work.

Well ... you do don't if it drops below baseline after month 12. What are months 15, 18 and 21 like?
It could well be a drug which gives you maintenance FOR 12 months and after that you're losing hair again. If this is the case, it's absolute trash.

There has been no research to suggest it provides maintenance after 12 months because it was only a 12 month trial.

I get horrible sides on finasteride and will not take it no matter what. But this is just a huge waste of money if you continue to lose hair after 6 months.

Phatalis

Established Member
Reaction score
Well ... you do don't if it drops below baseline after month 12. What are months 15, 18 and 21 like?
It could well be a drug which gives you maintenance FOR 12 months and after that you're losing hair again. If this is the case, it's absolute trash.

There has been no research to suggest it provides maintenance after 12 months because it was only a 12 month trial.

I get horrible sides on finasteride and will not take it no matter what. But this is just a huge waste of money if you continue to lose hair after 6 months.

This sh*t is super annoying.
1) You're a NW0 dude. You don't have hair loss. It's hard to take anything you say seriously.
2) We don't know what's going on with CB yet. If CB loses efficacy at 12 months, it is HIGHLY unlikely it would pass phase II trials (which it did), and certainly won't pass phase III. Only 30% of drugs pass phase II and phase III is the most expensive phase. Why would a company move forward if the treatment already showed to be sh*t? There's thing's we don't know yet.

We don't know. Did they lose more from shedding because of more regrowth? How the f*** would it have 2x finasteride gains at 6 months and fall off the next 6 months. Makes no sense.

CB IS 2x stronger than finasteride as a topical in hamster flank organ test. And yes human subcutaneous tissue isn't the same as the hamster flank organ test. But AS A TOPICAL CB IS 2x stronger. This is fact, this is in research.

How it works in practice, we don't know 100% yet.

90% of the people on these forums aren't using an emulsifier in their vehicle.

3) There is evidence of people maintaining for years on with this stuff.

Now am I dickriding CB? No, I don't think the verdict is out yet. But people need to stop acting like is it saying sh*t like it's weaker etc etc... we don't know.

Are we using the proper vehicle? Proper measurements? Proper CB?

We WILL find out in this next phase. 100%. If they discontinue it, it will likely be very early if it loses efficacy like every genius on here says it does.

No one on here knows sh*t.

Last edited:

Phatalis

Established Member
Reaction score
I feel like my hairline has improved but my density has somewhat worsened where there was "full density" 4-5 months ago. I'm on 4% twice a day now too.

Overall, I'd say it's done it's job for now but I'm not amazing impressed. Finasteride is definitely better - 1 month and I've got my 16yo hairline every time I try it. Only downside is I become severely depressed, zombified and have no sex drive (even for a weeks on end after coming off).
I rather chop my arm off than take finasteride so this is an adequate alternative for now.

Hair doesn't grow that fast. You can't regrow a f*****g 16 year old hairline in a month. On anything. This is just all horse sh*t.

ruffledfeathers

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

What are your thoughts on giving RU58841 a try instead? Same mechanism of action. Side effects appear to be hit/miss and results are also hit/miss. Maybe it would work for you?

But lets talk about your CB experience for a second. I know you think it's a waste of money and the efficacy sucks, and I would actually agree with you. But part of me would love to see you follow through with CB for a full year and since you are already pretty far down that road and just see what happens. Their could be a reason for the drop in efficacy other than the drug just sucks, maybe they were on the verge of another big growth phase after the drop off. I don't know what it is, but the company is pushing through funding another big phase 3 trial, there has to be a reason they aren't as discouraged as we are. I've been lurking your threads since the first day you started it I would be thrilled to see you stick with it for a least a year and asses yourself then.

Timpson12

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What are your thoughts on giving RU58841 a try instead? Same mechanism of action. Side effects appear to be hit/miss and results are also hit/miss. Maybe it would work for you?

But lets talk about your CB experience for a second. I know you think it's a waste of money and the efficacy sucks, and I would actually agree with you. But part of me would love to see you follow through with CB for a full year and since you are already pretty far down that road and just see what happens. Their could be a reason for the drop in efficacy other than the drug just sucks, maybe they were on the verge of another big growth phase after the drop off. I don't know what it is, but the company is pushing through funding another big phase 3 trial, there has to be a reason they aren't as discouraged as we are. I've been lurking your threads since the first day you started it I would be thrilled to see you stick with it for a least a year and asses yourself then.

I do plan to carry on as it’s helped me gain hair. I’d be a bit pissed if I lose all this hair though.

Let’s see what happens as my profile is quite different to those taking CB in the trials.

I don’t want to take RU - last time I checked it wasn’t all that strong either and I didn’t like the look of the side effects. CB is also a drug which is likely to go to market.

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I do plan to carry on as it’s helped me gain hair. I’d be a bit pissed if I lose all this hair though.

Let’s see what happens as my profile is quite different to those taking CB in the trials.

I don’t want to take RU - last time I checked it wasn’t all that strong either and I didn’t like the look of the side effects. CB is also a drug which is likely to go to market.

for what it's worth, more plates more dates has stated that CB and RU have similar efficiency