The Cb (breezula [clascoterone]) Community Thread

WeStayCooling

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You are backpedaling on your comments earlier. You were in fact insinuating that.

Show me people are currently paying thousands of dollars for a few grams? Selling on Alibaba? gtfoh
it's literally amazing how you're defending a drug, that i have stated multiple times i have nothing against and want to see come to market, as if your entire life depended on it

i have 0 use or care for your posts, but by all means continue quoting me with your inane sh*t

i shall continue reading it and proceeding to give 0 fucks

mannyFJ

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@WeStayHysterical Yes don't address the bullshit you just told us. lol @ thousands on a few gram...Like I said hysteria

WeStayCooling

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@WeStayHysterical Yes don't address the bullshit you just told us. lol @ thousands on a few gram...Like I said hysteria
...do you not know what a figure of speech is?

do you not realize that yes, people in this thread who have made multiple orders of this drug and have been on it for 6 months+ have spent thousands of dollars on this drug?

or are you going to continue being dense to everyone complaining about your derailing of this thread by attacking and jumping on any post you deem to be even somewhat critical of the sourcings of CB?

like i said bud, i give 0 shits and will continue to entertain your retardation and fuckery until everyone in this thread has you ignored for being a shill and a nonce

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
...do you not know what a figure of speech is?

do you not realize that yes, people in this thread who have made multiple orders of this drug and have been on it for 6 months+ have spent thousands of dollars on this drug?

or are you going to continue being dense to everyone complaining about your derailing of this thread by attacking and jumping on any post you deem to be even somewhat critical of the sourcings of CB?

like i said bud, i give 0 shits and will continue to entertain your retardation and fuckery until everyone in this thread has you ignored for being a shill and a nonce

can you just hug each other, preferably naked, and get past this?
We need some real world data, even if it is anecdotal about how CB works (or not)
@MedicinallyCompetent is CB working for you?

mannyFJ

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@WeStayCaughtBullShitting <- nothing to see here but foot-in-mouth disease backpedaling clown.

el_duterino

Reaction score

WeStayCooling

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
can you just hug each other, preferably naked, and get past this?
We need some real world data, even if it is anecdotal about how CB works (or not)
@MedicinallyCompetent is CB working for you?
medicallycompetent has posted about his experience with CB in this thread multiple times, which is probably why he's not keen on answering every time somebody asks

yes he like el_duterino says CB has been good for his maintenance but that is not a miracle drug that will induce massive regrowth

as far as i know everyone else in here who has tried says that or claims that it's even weaker than that

platelets

My Regimen
Reaction score
To add credibility to the chinese dealers, I often use /r/ nootropics and their suggestions for nootropics vendors mostly get their supplies from chinese chem companies. For example, racetams such as piracetam or oxiracetam purchased from nootropicsdepot.com all source their powders from chinese companies.

You can be damn sure a lot of users on /r nootropics test their orally consumed nootropics stringently as do the vendors, who test their chinese supplied chemicals with in-house equipment. In all my years, I have yet to encounter any problems.

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
my point is at least I hope that the chinese are using machines and not their hands to produce this stuff
batch-to-batch severe variations constitute a nightmare.
U probably already know this but u can find on alibaba what kind of company Wuhan is :
https://hhdpharm.en.alibaba.com/com...a2700.9099375.35.3.6e285612Qykf6R#top-nav-bar
U can be pretty sure that human errors are possible for the most part, but i don't know how they synthesize cb0301 so its very hard to say.

parrotfish

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
this alibaba link shows the right contact. http://www.hhdpharm.com/en-us/index.php
here i source as well

but be aware, hhd pharm this is NOT a manufacturer. like all others in the game this is just a trader focused on hair loss experimentals. they have a good partner network and test randomly samples. for 99% purity request you wait longer. i think their partner network has A and B quality.
my advise: order bigger batches and test by yourself!

parrotfish

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
pls stop the kindergarten in this thread. we are and stay experimental here and facing all the risks. you will not grow one single hair while attacking each other...and you waste this thread, my time, your time

share experience and not bullshit

Last edited:

Screeech

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised if they all get their CB from the same place - a large(ish)-scale manufacturer.

That was the case with seti last year (they were all getting it from one place.)

Alibaba vedors are just like Ebay sellers, they're not making it themselves, just on-selling stuff that they purchase in big bulk from larger-scale manufacturers and marking it up. (Most likely.)