Take It Or Leave It Advice For The Youngins

Me Vs DiffuseThinning

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I see you all the time but I don’t know your story. Did you ever try meds?
Oh yeah. I'm a great responder to the big three+dermarolling tbh, but I was a very advanced diffuse thinner before treatment. I still think I will be able to recover more hair now that I have been on dutasteride for a month or so.

CrownBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh yeah. I'm a great responder to the big three+dermarolling tbh, but I was a very advanced diffuse thinner before treatment. I still think I will be able to recover more hair now that I have been on dutasteride for a month or so.
Great. Hoping for the best.

Why did you wait so long?

Side effects with dutasteride?

Manochoice

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It feels good to have a full head of hair. I would sacrifice it over having sex any day of the week. I don't really care about what other people think.
Inam just very curious. What will you do with a full head of hair and a limp dick? I meaj what's the purpose? Do u really feed only on shallow comments like 'ohz what a nice hair" ?

Manochoice

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m posting this to give some younger hair loss sufferers some advice. I started losing hair at 20/21 I’m now 30 and my hairline looks exactly like Justin Theroux (deep V Norwood 3). It’s been like this probably since 22. I tried to cover my temples for years and it worked but it just looked like a shitty haircut. I was always wondering if people could tell or not. The last year I just started side parting my hair and just exposing my huge temple. Guess what? No one gives a f***. No one has said anything about hairloss to me. Are they thinking it? Maybe. But who gives a sh*t. You’re better off being the guy that looks like he has a receding hairline and doesn’t care than the guy that has something weird going on up there trying to cover hairloss. The first time I exposed my temples with the new style I went to a wedding with all my old friends. I ended up taking a girl home too. That gave me a confidence boost not going to lie. I guess the point is the confidence you get from exposing your hair loss like “yup this is going in, I don’t care” it gives you a new wave of confidence. It’s that confidence that others see. Just my 2 cents. Cheers.
In this case you have way too much hair to give advice to balding men.

Itiswhatitis

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong,B I like your attitude. But N0 to N3 is like from Earth to the Moon. But from N3 to N7 is like from Earth to Neptune.
I get that. That’s why if you’re Norwood 4 to Norwood 7 you buzz it and get on steroids for a few cycles and get tattoos. It might not be the look you want but you adapt to a respectable look.

Manochoice

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I get that. That’s why if you’re Norwood 4 to Norwood 7 you buzz it and get on steroids for a few cycles and get tattoos. It might not be the look you want but you adapt to a respectable look.
f*** the steroids man. I'd rather take Fina than steroids.

Me Vs DiffuseThinning

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Great. Hoping for the best.

Why did you wait so long?

Side effects with dutasteride?
I didn't know how horrible I would look till the balding became so advanced that my horrible skull shape was visible for all to see. In that way, my hair loss journey is different from most others. I just wanna look normal. I don't even care about looking good.

CrownBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
I didn't know how horrible I would look till the balding became so advanced that my horrible skull shape was visible for all to see. In that way, my hair loss journey is different from most others. I just wanna look normal. I don't even care about looking good.
I feel you bro, if you’d like to send me some pics I’ll call give you an honest opinion.

You didn’t answer my second part, any side effects with dutasteride?

Me Vs DiffuseThinning

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I feel you bro, if you’d like to send me some pics I’ll call give you an honest opinion.

You didn’t answer my second part, any side effects with dutasteride?
Ahh. I didn't see that part. I had an increased libido initially, but that was it. I have had erection issues long before finasteride or dutasteride due to major depression from life events (unrelated to hair)

-Synergy-

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I had no chance to, I literally went from Norwood 1 to diffuse Norwood 5 in a span of a few months. This was during a stressful period during university where I was studying a lot (I finished a difficult engineering major), so many days went by when I didn't even look in the mirror carefully if anything was off with my hair.

It just hit me one day when I was looking in the mirror in the shower that I could see my scalp everywhere, and my hairline was see-through. I didn't have classical recession, it was all just disappearing at once.

Because it happened so fast, I thought it was telogen effluvium due to stress, but when I did more research and found similar cases to mine, I had to accept it was just very aggressive male pattern baldness.

Of course this was a huge shock to me, and I became extremely depressed, and this lasted for a long time.

My story is the same as yours. Just finishing up with my education to start a life and about to travel. This sh*t comes out of nowhere and chops my nuts off. I hope hair loss starts to effect the world in a negative way economically. People are less likely to rise to their fullest potential and give back to society when they feel like garbage. Especially when your in your mid 20s with some diffuse comb over. I can’t except this though and will have it fixed fake, real, both, or something.

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Inam just very curious. What will you do with a full head of hair and a limp dick? I meaj what's the purpose? Do u really feed only on shallow comments like 'ohz what a nice hair" ?
I've been doing semen retention for the past year so I've got no use for my dick except for urinating and my penis is small anyway. I'd rather keep my nw1 than have a bigger penis.

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lmao, cool story bro, your the man lol... Damn the mental illnesses on this forum are way over the edge, unbelievable. No wonder that most of you and your lives are this fucked up
What's fucked up about my life? I couldn't benefit from having a bigger penis so what's fucked up about not wanting one? Women only benefit from men having a bigger penis and I don't give a f*** about what women think.

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
No comment bro, it's your life, your body, i have no saying in it, i was just expressing my opinion like you were also... But saying that women ONLY benefit from a big penis damn, have you tested them all? Is your penis that small, a micro penis or a guevedoce one? I mean i guess you know that most women settle for an average one anyways and that there are more important things also that can compensate you not having a Mandingo dick... Just saying not trying to judge you even if it sounds that way, in the end as i said, it's your life...
It's tiny and I'm glad. I wouldn't be able to practice semen retention if it was any bigger.

BigOl'BaldingHead

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's tiny and I'm glad. I wouldn't be able to practice semen retention if it was any bigger.

Like how tiny are we talking about? Because it's obvious that you have BDD issues with your non existing hairloss.

Manochoice

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been doing semen retention for the past year so I've got no use for my dick except for urinating and my penis is small anyway. I'd rather keep my nw1 than have a bigger penis.
I wasn't talking about the size but about its functionability