Take It Or Leave It Advice For The Youngins

washed_up

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you’re a Norwood 6 at 22 you still have options, it just doesn’t involve your hair. At that stage you need to change your image to one that works. Shave or buzz down, do a cycle of steroids, maybe get some tattoos. Before everyone starts crying about how “that’s a typical bro comment” just think, that is common advice for a reason. Stop clinging to the hair.

You basically need to make building your body a additional full time job because being a "kinda in shape" bald guy is not gonna cut it. It's not a very nice sounding option but like you say, there's no choice.

Maybe even impossible for some people if they don't have time or resources to be in the gym 6 days a week.

Itiswhatitis

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You basically need to make building your body a additional full time job because being a "kinda in shape" bald guy is not gonna cut it. It's not a very nice sounding option but like you say, there's no choice.

Maybe even impossible for some people if they don't have time or resources to be in the gym 6 days a week.
If you diet you can get in amazing shape with as little as 4 days a week an hour each session. Trust me I used to body build for 10 years

LosingMyLocks

My Regimen
Reaction score
Look at these 2 pictures. The guy showing his hairline portrays confidence and probably is a lot happier than the guy covering it up. Cover up guy will look like he’s wearing a visor in direct sunlight and it just looks off. Everyone knows... clearly.

Just LOL at this. I swear the majority of people on this forum (and actually, in the online hair loss world in general) are completely disconnected from reality. You've posted a picture of a little pasty nerd with a sh*t haircut and a picture of a good looking dude with a stylish haircut. No normal member of society would consider either of them 'balding' but if they were put on the spot, then they would say the pasty boy was balding and the good looking wasn't. It's literally only other balding blokes who would even look twice at the good looking guys hair.

Your assertion that the guy showing his hairline looks confident and is probably a lot happier is laughable - the good looking guy in the modelling picture (crazy right) I can assure you is happier with his appearance, as well he should be. The suggestion that 'everyone knows' 'cover up guy' is covering up his balding is absolutley laughable.

Seriously, the level of autism on these forums is equal parts hilarious and nauseating.

-Synergy-

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just LOL at this. I swear the majority of people on this forum (and actually, in the online hair loss world in general) are completely disconnected from reality. You've posted a picture of a little pasty nerd with a sh*t haircut and a picture of a good looking dude with a stylish haircut. No normal member of society would consider either of them 'balding' but if they were put on the spot, then they would say the pasty boy was balding and the good looking wasn't. It's literally only other balding blokes who would even look twice at the good looking guys hair.

Your assertion that the guy showing his hairline looks confident and is probably a lot happier is laughable - the good looking guy in the modelling picture (crazy right) I can assure you is happier with his appearance, as well he should be. The suggestion that 'everyone knows' 'cover up guy' is covering up his balding is absolutley laughable.

Seriously, the level of autism on these forums is equal parts hilarious and nauseating.

Yeah but I have seen a lot of ugly people that are in denial and happy. No joke, I always ask myself how the f**k they do it. I knew this guy that was clearly nasty once that could get girls. It looked like he forced confidence so hard he almost might sh*t his pants.

BananaBlunt

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
What most of you shitheads don't understand is that the majority of people just don't care, they make the best with what they have and move on with life because you only have 1... There are a lot of ugly people on Earth, there are a lot who have handicaps, missing limbs, being blind, face deformities and many other things... What would you suggest, sitting and crying on internet forums about their shitty life and that they can't get 20 year old "Stacey's" to f*** them? Or would you think that all of them should "just end it bro, it's over"...

Just imagine the dwarf from Game of Thrones sitting on a midget sub on reddit and crying like Peterson is crying here about his height, are you all that dumb? There are things that you can't actually change, or many don't want their bodies and faces disfigured even more by plastic surgeries or who knows what the sh*t are the incels doing, there is more in life than f*****g 19 year olds from tinder and that's what most of you BDD sick f*** incels don't get and if you manage to do the best with your life and with yourself, with what you got and can of course, with time something good will come to you also, in many aspects including the sexual part of life, but be sure that nothing good will ever come if you sit and debate all the sh*t online or sit as a fat f*** eating cheeseburgers and smoking weed all day thinking that you lost the genetic lottery and that you don't have a chance, might as well masturbate 20 times a day and be a fat f*** cos, what's the point of being fit if your ugly anyways lol...

Grow the f*** up, nobody in the real life even cares about your opinions anyways, neither of the guys you post pictures of, in the time you debate their looks they are out in the real world living the real life, dumb fucks!

Last edited:

Itiswhatitis

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Bro... I have a serious question... did that post help you cope with your cover up? Because I can assure you that when you cover it up everyone notices. And I see the guy showing his hairline as a guy that doesn’t give a f***. The guy covering it up pulls out his blow drying and strategically placed hairs in certain places. Cover up guy steps outside and looks like he’s wearing a helmet. Don’t kid yourself little bro, everyone knows. And you also look like an absolute tool when you cover it up then hook up with a girl and she messes it up. At least showing it you’re not surprising anyone and you’re being who you are. But honestly do what makes you happy. Clearly you need some justification about your coverup if you felt the need to drop that massive post. It will all be ok bruv

Manochoice

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I always laugh when haircels pretend that having a full head of NW0 hair would make a difference in their lives

I wish nothing more than for some of you to get all your perfect hair back, to get a date with a 10/10 model, only for her to realize on the date that you're the most boring and lame person on the planet because you spent the last 10 years of your life obsessively worrying about hair loss instead of being an actual human being and living your life
:)